Author Topic: 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E E:2 Frunk and Thermal System Thermal System Nightmare  (Read 3821 times)

Online DougSpindlerTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Interesting teardown of the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E E:2 Frunk and Thermal System.

https://youtu.be/C1dQtlrI7uU

Offline Tomorokoshi

• Super Contributor
Interesting.

The Mach-E looks like a Mazda.

Offline BrokenYugo

• Super Contributor
The questionable build quality and half baked engineering is a given with the big 3. What I'm confused about is how this thing was conceived. Who is this car is supposed to appeal to and why is it called a Mustang? Like if you're gonna build an electric Mustang the obvious thing to do in the spirit of the product line is to just cram as much motor as you can into a stripped down production or minimally altered Mustang chassis and be done with it. Just needs to be fast enough to piss off insurance companies and go through a lot of rear tires, cheap, and loud, not some focus group driven gizmo laden knockoff Tesla crossover thing.

• Super Contributor
Ford is trying to squeeze as much profit out of the Mustang name.  I think just the Mustang name sells this car.

Offline SilverSolder

• Super Contributor

Ford has abused the Mustang name in the past, with several really pathetic models bearing the name.  They have had a good run since about 2005 with the "retro" Mustang, so I guess it's about time to destroy the marque again for a while!  :D

• Super Contributor
New pres at Ford said 2 yrs ago he wants Ford to be known as a technology company instead of a car manufacture. .  VW is suppose to be making all of their cars except Mustang and F150. 

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
Interesting.

The Mach-E looks like a Mazda.

Ford have had a manufacturing partnership with Mazda for decades, it probably is.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT

Offline schmitt trigger

• Super Contributor
Ford is miking away their glory days products. I am sure that you are aware of its new Maverick truck.

As such, I humbly propose that Ford’s new electric vehicle model to be named the E-Dsel.
I know, its a lame joke but couldn’t resist.  :P

The following users thanked this post: AVGresponding

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf