Author Topic: Biophotons and Quantumphysics in a handy device  (Read 1707 times)

Offline compet17Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
    • Youtube - Play with Junk
Biophotons and Quantumphysics in a handy device
« on: June 26, 2018, 03:17:28 pm »
It seems that the terms "Quantumphysics" and "Biophotons" are very popular in some circles. Has anyone ever heard of the MORA device? Invented by Dr. Morell and Mr. Rasche in Germany. Both were members of Scientology. So no wonder their device has some similarities to the famous E-meter...
The MORA device is a bioresonance treatment and analysis device, whatever bioresonance exactly means. It seems that it can really help some people but in my eyes the effect is the same as a placebo.

Wanna see it in HD and color? Watch the teardown video here:

Offline T3sl4co1l

• Super Contributor
  • Expert, Analog Electronics, PCB Layout, EMC
    • Seven Transistor Labs
Re: Biophotons and Quantumphysics in a handy device
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 06:18:21 pm »
FYI, there is actually a small amount of light emitted by the body.  It's not visible by eye but is just sensible with a sensitive camera on long exposure (obviously, in a very dark room as well).  The light is deep red, likely a product of oxygen radicals.

Of course, this has nothing to do with whatever people think "bioresonance" might be.  Just a little real-science trivia.

Tim
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Electronic design, from concept to prototype.
Bringing a project to life?  Send me a message!

Offline Cyberdragon

• Super Contributor
Re: Biophotons and Quantumphysics in a handy device
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 11:18:03 pm »
Good for components salvage. Nice transformer, interval timer (needs repair obviously), and meter movement.

You could probably change the "wankery tube" for some inductors and it wouldn't care. >:D
*BZZZZZZAAAAAP*
Voltamort strikes again!
Explodingus - someone who frequently causes accidental explosions

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf