Author Topic: Bullshit: Texzon Wireless Power  (Read 102115 times)

Offline MRMILSTAR

• Contributor
Re: Bullshit: Texzon Wireless Power
« Reply #275 on: August 03, 2020, 04:31:54 am »
This thread has been going on for 2.5 years now and still nothing from Viziv except promises and a slick web site. People have been trying to do this for 120 years and failed because the physics doesn't work. It would be so easy to silence us skeptical engineers. Just build a prototype working long range wide area wireless power distribution system on any scale that is efficient! Show us something tangible that demonstrates this. No one ever has. All we get is talk and promises.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 02:43:19 pm by MRMILSTAR »

The following users thanked this post: EEVblog

Online EEVblogTopic starter

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #276 on: August 03, 2020, 05:35:06 am »
As usual. Company issue shares and investors buy them. https://www.whoisraisingmoney.com/texzon-technologies-llc. Relatively small number of investors tells that they are aiming at venture capitalists and angel investors, most likely contacted through trade fairs and private meetings. For example in 2019-01-02 they offfered 5mil$ worth of of shares, but got just one investor with $837000 to invest.

That'll keep them going for another few years at least!

Offline MRMILSTAR

• Contributor
« Reply #277 on: August 03, 2020, 02:40:41 pm »
As usual. Company issue shares and investors buy them. https://www.whoisraisingmoney.com/texzon-technologies-llc. Relatively small number of investors tells that they are aiming at venture capitalists and angel investors, most likely contacted through trade fairs and private meetings. For example in 2019-01-02 they offfered 5mil$ worth of of shares, but got just one investor with $837000 to invest.

That'll keep them going for another few years at least!

Another few years of entertainment!  :)

Offline MRMILSTAR

• Contributor
« Reply #278 on: August 04, 2020, 03:54:47 pm »
Whatever happened to that "zenneckwave" user that told us 2 years ago, after an endless stream of rationalization, that he would be back in a a few weeks gloating about our skepticism after the successful demonstration of Viziv technology? He seems to have gone silent.  :)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 04:00:37 pm by MRMILSTAR »

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #279 on: August 04, 2020, 04:01:03 pm »
I suspect the crystal meth lab he was also working on blew up

The following users thanked this post: Cyberdragon

Offline Cyberdragon

• Super Contributor
« Reply #280 on: August 05, 2020, 03:56:08 pm »
Whatever happened to that "zenneckwave" user that told us 2 years ago, after an endless stream of rationalization, that he would be back in a a few weeks gloating about our skepticism after the successful demonstration of Viziv technology? He seems to have gone silent.  :)

The interdimensional aliens got him for using way too much Z-rays. ;D
*BZZZZZZAAAAAP*
Voltamort strikes again!
Explodingus - someone who frequently causes accidental explosions

The following users thanked this post: bd139, MRMILSTAR

Online AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
« Reply #281 on: August 05, 2020, 05:16:31 pm »
Pfft, they've obviously been silenced/sabotaged by the oil industry MIBs.

You know the ones, those lizard people.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT

Offline NROC

« Reply #282 on: January 10, 2021, 02:16:08 am »
Whilst I don't want to immediately call this stuff bullsh** there is a lot of decent information out there about zenneck waves nowadays which can help to figure out if it's complete sh** or not.

The zenneck wave itself is kind of a surface wave but its actually not lol, its a surface current wave, that's why in a lot of research articles its called a quasi-surface wave. The transmitter is basically responsible for converting the RF input to a TM (transverse magnetic) mode propagating which is the situation you get whenever you have a conductor embedded in a dielectric such as a waveguide or something like that. The electric field propagates and is almost parallel to the surface so you can consider it as propagating longitudinally whilst the magnetic field propagates transverse to the direction of propagation. The first problem with the system is that in every research article I've seen, the loss from the transmitter into the waveguide or metal surface makes up about 90% of the loss due to radiation which means its unlikely to comply with FCC standards. The other problem is that zenneck waves typically require a conductor to allow the displacement current to move through the structure and guide the wave. The electric field strength of the wave dissipates as 1/r on a conductor which does initially make it better than free space propagation but here's an open access nature paper on zenneck wave transmission https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-57554-1. If you look at Fig 4 (below), you can see how badly the zenneck wave does when it comes into contact with a lossy dielectric at 27MHz. The wave sinks into the dielectric.

I think the system might make more sense if they tried to use a much lower frequency from say 10 to 50kHz or something but then the other problem is that as soon as you attach a receiver to the Earth it will change the impedance of the Earth circuit such that there will only be a few places on the Earth where you can draw power without messing up the resonance (i assume they're going for some kind of resonance or standing wave).

Anyway I thought it would be worth explaining some of the technical stuff around it so that anyone who doesn't know this company are full of sh** can find some relevant information. My background is in physics and electrical engineering and my PhD was on surface waves for power transmission.

A lot of information on zenneck waves etc you can only find if you search for 'single wire power transmission.' Gobau lines brings up some good stuff too. He uses a dielectric around the conductor to slow down the speed of the waves below the speed of light and confine the electric field to the conductor stopping radiation by evanescent waves.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 03:05:06 am by NROC »

Offline SaiSharma

• Contributor
« Reply #283 on: January 10, 2021, 08:46:40 am »
Whilst I don't want to immediately call this stuff bullsh** there is a lot of decent information out there about zenneck waves nowadays which can help to figure out if it's complete sh** or not.

The zenneck wave itself is kind of a surface wave but its actually not lol, its a surface current wave, that's why in a lot of research articles its called a quasi-surface wave.

It belongs to the category of interface waves, it has strong link with Surface plasmons(SP). The SP happens in GHz frequency, well explained in that article by me.

The transmitter is basically responsible for converting the RF input to a TM (transverse magnetic) mode propagating which is the situation you get whenever you have a conductor embedded in a dielectric such as a waveguide or something like that.The electric field propagates and is almost parallel to the surface so you can consider it as propagating longitudinally whilst the magnetic field propagates transverse to the direction of propagation.

OH NO!!!! E-field is perpendicular or normal to the conductive surface (not parallel), this holds good for all kinds of interface waves- SP, SPP, Surface Wave, Zenneck, Goubau etc. The Magnetic field would be in loops parallel to the conductive surface.

The first problem with the system is that in every research article I've seen, the loss from the transmitter into the waveguide or metal surface makes up about 90% of the loss due to radiation which means its unlikely to comply with FCC standards.
I am afraid this is a highly inaccurate statement I am afraid. Please see the image below of a measurement I did on a 70 m long pipeline Shown in fig 12 of the IEEE journal article here https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=9222125
The screenshot image you used from the Scientific Reports article https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-57554-1
clearly shows measurements and State of the art Narda Field analyzer results (supplementary information), which clearly show that 90% power is not lost in the radiation losses.
Also if it works through a partial metal shield then clearly the power is not being lost as radiation. Please see the demo video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-_HAqxcnkI&feature=youtu.be

To confirm that there is actually a high power coming in, I used a Halogen instead of LED here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDRHGAf5b7Y&feature=youtu.be

LED's can work on low currents, but 20-40 Watts Halogens need atleast 700mA and above.

In the articles  https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-57554-1
https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=9222125
the measurement screens shots are shown for keeping elements of doubt away.

The other problem is that zenneck waves typically require a conductor to allow the displacement current to move through the structure and guide the wave. The electric field strength of the wave dissipates as 1/r on a conductor which does initially make it better than free space propagation but here's an open access nature paper on zenneck wave transmission https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-57554-1. If you look at Fig 4 (below), you can see how badly the zenneck wave does when it comes into contact with a lossy dielectric at 27MHz. The wave sinks into the dielectric.

Zenneck modes are generated when localized charge oscillation takes place. This is supported by Schelkunoff's integrals on images.
About two years ago on this exact thread, I had repeatedly said that On earth zenneck is not practicable for power transfer. Even if you go into KHz where earth behaves like a conductor, the spread of energy would kill any hopes of receiving the power. However, some crazy guys on this forum tried to troll me by claiming that am supporting VIZIV and they also went to the extent to discredit my measurement results. So I played a game with that guy, I measured AC but kept the measurement settings of DC and sent it to him/her. The poor guy thought he got me, but little did he know that I reverse trolled him.

I think the system might make more sense if they tried to use a much lower frequency from say 10 to 50kHz or something but then the other problem is that as soon as you attach a receiver to the Earth it will change the impedance of the Earth circuit such that there will only be a few places on the Earth where you can draw power without messing up the resonance (i assume they're going for some kind of resonance or standing wave).

There is no Standing wave in Zenneck wave!!!

Anyway I thought it would be worth explaining some of the technical stuff around it so that anyone who doesn't know this company are full of sh** can find some relevant information. My background is in physics and electrical engineering and my PhD was on surface waves for power transmission.

A lot of information on zenneck waves etc you can only find if you search for 'single wire power transmission.' Gobau lines brings up some good stuff too. He uses a dielectric around the conductor to slow down the speed of the waves below the speed of light and confine the electric field to the conductor stopping radiation by evanescent waves.

Goubau system which has a standing wave property as per this article in IEEE by Vaugh et al.,
https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/8807104
I simulated the field strength variation on HFSS here is a result of the Field strength in case of G-line WPT as claimed in the article I tried attaching it please see.
Notice how field strength along the metal line changes with change in phase in case of the IEEE paper.

I thought this thread had died off a natural death. But, someone from this forum with whom I have been in regular touch told me about this new post, so I came to see. I felt there were some corrections needed and hence added it.
1148768-0" alt="" class="bbc_img" />

The following users thanked this post: Tantratron

Offline wbeaty

• Contributor
    • Science Hobbyist
« Reply #284 on: April 25, 2021, 06:51:14 am »
Viziv Technologies filed for bankruptcy in Jan 2021

Hey, think there'll be a sheriff sale?   Megawatt xmission gear?

Get your own 30-story Tesla Tower at prices to fit the alt-science hobbyist budget?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 06:55:35 am by wbeaty »
(((((((((( ( (  (o)  ) ) ))))))))))
Engineer at U of W
http://amasci.com/me.html
Seattle, WA

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #285 on: April 25, 2021, 08:27:35 am »
My only comment is “LOL”

Offline marek1

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #286 on: June 13, 2021, 08:52:52 pm »
My only comment is “LOL”
I don't understand  your LOL - is it a joy  of Dr. Corum  presumable failure ?
I'll be happy  to  see your response :)

Let me challenge your skepticism a little
Chapter11 is the best way to  sale business good.
And it is not important if buyer pays  for  chance to use it or for chance to shut it up forever.
It means  business is protected and waits for  the best deal. So bankruptcy is just an other  step for technology
ranging from military..  to  internet, data,  GPS without  satellites ,  geolocation, boarder protection and energy transfer and plenty more.

Board of directors of Viziv  is made from  retired US army Generals  and some other powerful people .
But they know about it  not so much " I assume."

There is Department of Energy
and
The U.S. Department of the Interior protects (America's natural resources)

If the technology is good than   there is a problem.. well big one.
And the best  way is if inventor " decides" to bankrupt the entity :)

Some history:
In 1933 Dr Borrow negated  Dr Zenneck and   Zenneck Wave calculation (based on  - minus sign error.)   
For ~45years Zenneck wave was  "not recognized" (hibernated)  by science till US military  decided to  experiment with it.
In 2013 Dr. James Corum repeated  Seneca Lake  experiment of  Dr. Borrow from 1933 with the assistance of Scientists and
interested investors . ( Chevron was very much "curious")  and that activated big money ..
In 2017 Dr  Corum was making  patent applications  ~ 1 per week. e.g  patent as simple as paper clip   is around 20k.
200 of them  may cost around $4M. ( excluding discount)

Dr. J Corum and his brother Kenneth Corum  didn't take one single penny from the company and they  knew what they  were doing :)
The  owner of  Viziv is a  "Holly Man" the priest  and he didn't take one single penny from the company too - he also knew what he was  doing
Patents belongs to Viziv. :)

The technology works  100%:
That is why calling  it with names is  inappropriate.
And here I would like to pay my great respect to SaiSharma.
Few words :
SaiSharma experiments are based on the Dr. Zenneck  1907 study.
The only difference with  Sommerfeld(1902) - Goubau(1954)  Line   
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sommerfeld_effect
was that  Goubau perfected  first ever  interface  known to humanity  named - line
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goubau_line This interface  was made with conductive medium- wire  coated with dielectric.
SaiSharma used conductive medium  foil and dielectric- air.
Dr. Corum used Earth as partially conductive medium and dielectric- air .

So all SaiSharma  needs to do is  to  low his frequency from 225MHz to  :
1.  to 52MHz( for Seneca Lake) ( also 1.8MHz)
2.  to 1.8MHz for earth/ air interface short range experiments.
3.  to 137kHz for  Dr. Corum  Expert-science /investor  examination.
4.  to 18kHz  for  Very long range   A to B energy transfer.
 and the golden words are.:
to the frequency when the  earth becomes "conductive"

It is important to  know that Zenneck wave  works in  any possible frequency but the name changes:
Polariton , Surface Plasmon e.t.c
The only difference is  that  the interface  requires  different  approach, but the mechanism is the same.
There are some educational videos:

« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 09:17:37 pm by marek1 »

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #287 on: June 13, 2021, 09:15:25 pm »
@marek1 -- you took the time to register here as a new member, and to write a long post. Which begs the question: What is your relationship with Texzon/Viziv or the key players in this company? Do you have a vested interest of your own? WOuld you mind to let us know? Thanks.

Offline marek1

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #288 on: June 13, 2021, 09:36:13 pm »
No  I don't have any interest nor I'm not in any way attached to that entity
I'm in science of electromagnetic waves.
I'm  confused as to   - is it wrong  to write the long post?
I would gladly appreciate your help with proper understanding  what  is that  I should not do here.
Thank you very much and  my full respect to the  members of this forum.   

Offline Buriedcode

• Super Contributor
« Reply #289 on: June 14, 2021, 02:31:42 am »
I don't think there is anything inherently wrong to write a semi-long post as your first post.  However, it does seem curious that one registers for a forum with the specific intent - or at least it appears that way - of rebutting criticism or what seems to be a rather vague, misunderstood and suspicious research.

Much of the chiding remarks are because history is littered with scams and/or failed research areas, and at the start of research it can be difficult to distinguish between the two.  Very intelligent people can easily be fooled, or actively decieve - just look at Theranos and to a lesser extent uBeam.  Vast sums of money were poured into them, and in the former case there was intentional outright fraud.  They had "some powerful people" on their boards, and they were either completely fooled, or guilty of deception.

I agree it is easy to ciriticise and mock new ideas and technologies, but remember, there are far more failed technologies and scams than there are successes: we only seem to remember the scams that became famous because they suceeded in fooling many, not the countless start-ups that pop up, get funding, and fold over night.  So it seems like these are rare, when in fact they are the majority.  So without even looking or understanding a new technology, with the claims that have been made, and the fact we've heard it all before, its a faily safe bet to call bullshit. 

I'm sure I and others will eat our words if proven wrong, and thats all it takes really - proof.  Small scale doesn't matter, providing it is well controlled, and overseen by a third party with no conflicts of interest.  If the technology really did have "powerful people" on their board, then surely they could have done this as a proof of concept?  Over the realtively short time I've been on the internet, I have seen many, many such scams and ideas, with people clinging onto their ideas almost like a religion.  There is often great effort in trying to convince others about an idea or technology, but very little effort in developing it, which is ultimately the only way their ideas will be heard.

Edit: typos.

The following users thanked this post: ebastler, Tantratron, SaiSharma

Offline marek1

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #290 on: June 14, 2021, 11:42:17 am »
it does seem curious that one registers for a forum with the specific intent - or at least it appears that way - of rebutting criticism or what seems to be a rather vague, misunderstood and suspicious research.
Our American diversity has  historically  proven British  origin, and I'm surprised  with your  comment.
Forum is for the purpose of sharing  information and  criticism is only side effect of difference of opinion.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_(legal)
That what is suspicious to you has full rights to be proven right or wrong.
If you don't understand something  in science of TEM area, just ask me a questions before making  judgement as everyone  deserves
equal fair rights to his expression.

They had "some powerful people" on their boards, and they were either completely fooled, or guilty of deception.
Powerful people in that American business based on Rules made their decision - based on Chapter11 .
My Dear  friend logic is the tool of the  mother of science philosophy and  its first question is to establish  reasoning.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_reasoning 
That is what helps to understand  motion, in its philosophical form .

By that rule  first question  should be: who are these people?  but you making assumption and calling them with "names."
 And here you have few choices:
1. google for 1 minute and find out.
2  ask me and I will provide it for you.

//I'm sure I and others will eat our words if proven wrong,//
There is nothing wrong with being wrong and I do thank you for your words.
In science:
-first  is the unknown,
-than "right" and "wrong" and
-than  there is birth  of new model in physics that has a lot of "wrong" to be corrected.

//its a faily safe bet to call bullshit.// 
Dear friend: I assume you meant  "it is for you  fairly safe"  to call  someone or something with names - not being
educated  in that particular science or you are?
Question is :
1 do you want to be challenged by me ?
2 or you want to challenge me in that particular science?

Vast sums of money were poured into them,
We in USA respect everyone rights to  waste his money or make money .
Dr, Corum  and his brother including  the  owner  of Viziv - the priest  didn't get paid .
They were not on payroll.
By American  Law they didn't benefit  from  Viziv.

Dr James Corum is respected  PhD with  the long history 
of working with  our government ,military and space agencies.
but how do you know that? 
The conclusion:
You have  question I have answer  .
If I don't know the answer it doesn't mean  that  I should be called names just because I didn't satisfy your curiosity .
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 11:46:06 am by marek1 »

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #291 on: June 14, 2021, 12:00:12 pm »
@marek1 -- I found Buriedcode's post very balanced and fair. He admits to the possibility of being wrong, but states his arguments for being very skeptical about Viziv and their technology.

You, on the other hand, seem strangely argumentative and protective of Viziv. And you claim inside knowledge of the company, e.g. who got paid for what. Unless you give me some more background, I am inclined to assume that you are not an impartial outside observer in this matter.

Offline marek1

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #292 on: June 14, 2021, 01:34:19 pm »
//you claim inside knowledge of the company, e.g.
who got paid for what. //
Unless you give me some more background, I am inclined to assume that you are not an impartial outside observer in this matter.
I got this information from another forum , but there was also link that I can't open now
 https://vizivtechnologies.com/about/team/
If you tell me that I 'm allowed to post  links to another forum  I will do so.
However I saw this information by myself too. I'll try to find it   in my  search history.
I'm pretty much convinced that I'll be able to do so.

The point is: Till proven otherwise there is no reason to trash any information as not valid.
I have never seen or know or had any interaction with anyone of the individuals related or  directly attached to Viziv.
I have never been to  Milford Texas.
//You, on the other hand, seem strangely argumentative and protective of Viziv.//
Knowledge is about education and personal experience in given science.
I'm standing for the rights of you, and everyone else to  your own pride, value, respect including Dr. Corum.
I see ~10 different nations in one elevator everyday and everyone  of them  deserves - all listed above.
Science doesn't recognize believes and assumptions made based on believes , and we are not here to believe in something, but to form our own base in that  particular science.
Listen to Dr Roy one  more time  if you will..
https://youtu.be/l6uPHxQVEgQ?t=302
With all due respect  you didn't yet ask: even one single question or provided  any credible disprove of Dr Corum  scientific basis for  Zenneck wave in the interface.
I doubt that you can list  types  of interfaces and its characteristic  properties.
Correct me if I'm  wrong please.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 01:42:15 pm by marek1 »

Offline marek1

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #293 on: June 15, 2021, 12:29:08 am »
Unless you give me some more background, I am inclined to assume that you are not an impartial outside observer in this matter.

Here is  quote I promised you to find.
the Corums never received a dime for their life's work or their IP (which is now owned by Rod Sanders)
That stays about  the owner  and  both Corum Brothers .
I also saw  similar and even  more accurate information from different sources .
But I promised you  just one.
here is a link to the article:
https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/569076/is-vizivs-surface-wave-technology-plausible

please also look at :
The point is: Till proven otherwise there is no reason to trash any information as not valid.
I do appreciate your kindness, while waiting for  me to find  requested information.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 01:04:30 am by marek1 »

Offline Tantratron

• Frequent Contributor
  • Radio DSP Plasma
    • Tantratron
« Reply #294 on: June 15, 2021, 06:42:46 am »
Few words :
Hello marek1,

Well transmitting power through the complex earth layers wether surface or deep inside does work but its efficiency is very low hence not practical from an economical view. On the side note, it could create ecological problems on the soil, plants and animals.

I've been involved long ago with digital military electronic warfare for my country (France), RF mobile and satcom (very high frequency) as well as nuclear submarine VLF transmission.

Military tech has been looking for decades on this surface wave or Zenneck waves, maybe it has been used but for sure on public domain, the goal of Viziv to distribute energy that way is non practical, non-efficient and could pose earth-living serious interference.

Not sure why you decided to create a membership on this forum to only address this technology but I recommend you first read key posts of this very thread.

Contrary to what you say about the excellent work of Dr Sai Kiran Oruganti, he did state the efficiency to not be good at Viziz low frequencies, for exemple check this post https://www.eevblog.com/forum/dodgy-technology/bullshit-texzon-wireless-power/msg3408464/#msg3408464

You might check earlier post of William Beaty stating the same conclusion, this one for example https://www.eevblog.com/forum/dodgy-technology/bullshit-texzon-wireless-power/msg2290266/#msg2290266

So in other words, unless Corum brothers did innovate and design an ultra compact ultra high Q resonator-coupler to work at such low frequencies, it cannot work as claimed which explains probably the bankrupt.

For transmitting long distance via Earth layers a few digital data frames (i.e. military use), it does work but requires hell of electronics, antennas along with digital processing but for high power transmission as claimed by Corum's brothers or Nikola Tesla, forget it.

Best regards,

Dr Albert Roseiro (Ph.D. and MSc in Electrical Engineering)
Founder and President of Tantratron SAS
http://www.tantratron.tk
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 07:33:22 am by Tantratron »

The following users thanked this post: SaiSharma

Offline marek1

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #295 on: June 15, 2021, 10:59:47 am »
I do thank you very much Dr Albert Roseiro
 for your  response.
//Well transmitting power through the complex earth layers wether surface or deep inside //
At first there is no such thing as:
-"transmitting power through the complex earth layers"
-or  surface
-or deep inside
in Dr Corum experiments and/or applies to  Zenneck Wave.
Zenneck wave is a solution of Maxwell  equation and must stay in brackets of  its own properties.
http://web.mit.edu/redingtn/www/netadv/zenneck.html#:~:text=This%20so%2Dcalled%20Zenneck%20wave,space%
20with%20a%20finite%20conductivity.&text=Most%20of%20the%20energy%20of%20the%20wave%20is%20not%20near%20the%20surface.

it could create ecological problems on the soil, plants and animals.
Would you be kind enough to  explain to me the mechanism of that negative impact and  your projected  extend of it?

Viziv to distribute energy that way is non practical, non-efficient and could pose earth-living serious interference.
Question:
1.  How do you know that  it is not practical ( please provide  me more than just your disbelieve)
2.  how do you know that nonradiative wave in Far Field  is causing  an interference and what is the mechanism of it
     https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-57554-1

Not sure why you decided to create a membership on this forum to only address this technology but I recommend you first read key posts of this very thread.
Answer:
1. My dear  Dr Albert Roseiro  would you  be so kind  and  just point  at what I do wrong in this forum - it helps a lot.
2. I'm American who respects every value recognized by science and   diversity in social platform.

Corum brothers did innovate and design an ultra compact ultra high Q resonator-coupler to work at such low frequencies, it cannot work as claimed which explains probably the bankrupt.
There are two separate pieces of information.
1. one is a statement:
  " Corum brothers did innovate and design an ultra compact ultra high Q resonator-coupler to work at such low frequencies
   it cannot work as claimed"
question: would you be so kind  and:
 -  provide me link to  that particular Q resonator-coupler  and explain  or provide credible explanation why it doesn't work?
2. another one is  the  conclusive assumption in area of logic
   https://www.math.toronto.edu/preparing-for-calculus/3_logic/we_2_if_then.html
   -  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic

"  it cannot work as claimed which explains probably the bankrupt.
 would you be so kind and provide  a relation between your conclusive assumption and  your statement based on  any evidence?
Reasoning:
In this  forum I was requested by valuable seniors members to provide  supporting evidence and/or  links, and/or explanation for my statement and
I provided answers to the best of my ability as to:
- why calling with "names"  other people without  having basis for it is  inappropriate.
- why I say that Dr Corum  his brother and the   owner  of Vziv  were not  benefiting and they  never  earned   any money for their IP( intellectual property)

With my all do respect  Dr Albert Roseiro  It is my pleasure  talking to you .
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 01:10:21 pm by marek1 »

Offline marek1

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #296 on: June 15, 2021, 11:13:23 am »
sorry I posted  twice

Offline SaiSharma

• Contributor
« Reply #297 on: June 15, 2021, 11:42:28 am »
My only comment is “LOL”
I don't understand  your LOL - is it a joy  of Dr. Corum  presumable failure ?
I'll be happy  to  see your response :)

Few words :
The only difference with  Sommerfeld(1902) - Goubau(1954)  Line   
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sommerfeld_effect
was that  Goubau perfected  first ever  interface  known to humanity  named - line
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goubau_line This interface  was made with conductive medium- wire  coated with dielectric.
SaiSharma used conductive medium  foil and dielectric- air.
Dr. Corum used Earth as partially conductive medium and dielectric- air .

So all SaiSharma  needs to do is  to  low his frequency from 225MHz to  :
1.  to 52MHz( for Seneca Lake) ( also 1.8MHz)
2.  to 1.8MHz for earth/ air interface short range experiments.
3.  to 137kHz for  Dr. Corum  Expert-science /investor  examination.
4.  to 18kHz  for  Very long range   A to B energy transfer.
 and the golden words are.:
to the frequency when the  earth becomes "conductive"

Dear Marek1
Thank you for the kind words. However as exciting as the possibility of ZW's over earth sounds fascinating, it has massive pitfalls.
Dr. Albert Roserio and I are in regular touch about this topic.
Kindly allow me to clear some issues before we head on with the discussions. My article and work is related "only and only to Metal-Air interfaces". The same efficiency metrics may not be applicable to earth-air transfer. Frequency I used 27MHz & 36 MHz ( not 225MHz). I worked on this to provide a wireless solution to marine vessel industry as an alternative to repeaters for their in-vessel communications i.e. Engine room to Bow room (rotor shaft) on the LNG carrier ships of Samsung Heavy Industries, and Dolphin semi-sub oil rig (Ballast tanks to Rescue Helicopter deck). My only motto was to defeat partial but tight Faraday shields using an EM wave based option.  It was a problem presented to me as a PhD student and my PhD thesis came with some tight restrictions. Easy way was use of ultrasonic transducers, but it wasnt allowed as per Hyundai project manager!

Regarding the efficiency of ZW on "Earth":
He (Albert) and I have come to the same conclusions, albeit independently. Back in 2018 itself I discovered with my experiments  that the power density being an area dependent quantity would spread thin across the area of the metal sheet. In order to see "considerable", you would have to use a thin media with higher conductivity(than earth) to retain the power intensity of the waves. Which in other words is like an open ended waveguide.

So if you use  Sea water or earth for transmission, you would have to increase the number of receiving units to increase the one-to-many efficiency (I may be sounding positive about Earth transmission of VIZIV, but I am not!). This is an inherent issue with wave based transmission systems.  You can follow this ITU report on the efficiencies of wave based transmission systems here https://www.itu.int/dms_pub/itu-r/opb/rep/R-REP-SM.2392-2016-PDF-E.pdf

Offline marek1

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #298 on: June 15, 2021, 11:54:22 am »
Thank you  for your comment Dr SaiSharma.
and I'm honored to have the opportunity to talk to you.
I will address your comment  later.
I'm waiting for the response  and  answer to every each one of my  questions by  Dr Albert Roseiro.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 02:16:42 pm by marek1 »

Offline marek1

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #299 on: June 16, 2021, 10:40:49 am »
A. The intention :
- of my post is absolutely friendly, peaceful and socially correct  with no intention to attack anyone or any value, despite of how strong  is the expression used by me.
          Each one of the words/phrases  important  from historical perspective  will be numbered:
          The number will point at the origin of  that particular word or phrase.

A1. Historically  present  descriptors are valid by rules of  “grandfathering”
      Explanation: A grandfather clause is a provision that allows people or entities to follow old rules that once governed their activity instead of newly implemented ones, often for a limited time. 
           In social platform it is: 
           wording  used  in the past by members of this forum and/or  other sources
           till  that wording is not rejected /objected or revoked  using  logical explanation by the very  author of that wording.
           However  it may create precedence.

Example:
   Quote from Wesley's stivep1 video:
         "-Why you ..? What makes you so special?"
        Origin: Please go to here:
https://youtu.be/l6uPHxQVEgQ?t=184

B.  freedom of  expression based on our constitution is about  me  using  equal
     strength  of expression  format  used  and tolerated by  moderators of this forum prior to me
     entering to this forum - including their original wording ( Equal Rights)

meaning of words in the context:
(1) guns- brains; origin- https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/top+gun
(2) shoemaker/s- top professionals but in just one particular field of expertise;  origin: Wesley's video
(3) Bullshit/ing Free Energy – origin  Wesley's video  documenting  original phrase used by Admin of this forum.
(4) Bullshit: Texzon Wireless Power - original  name of this part of  EEV blog forum
(5)-"Why you ..? What makes you so special?" ; Origin: Quote from Wesley's stivep1 video
(6) "surgeons" ,(Joke –  humorous  phrase)
(7) "He is Out." -  not willing to  participate  in constructive conversation and/or not able to formulate
     expected response.

Body of my comment:
I have  pleasure  to be here in that group of likely all the best brains - the top guns(1) of the world in
electronics, electrical engineering and  science.
It was done by years of  hard work and  dedication of  ADMIN of EEV Blog  David L Jones.
Thank you for that Dear David.
I noticed increased  attention of other social groups, blogs,  forums, with the outcome of this conversation .

Summary  of my interaction with  members of this forum till today:
-bd139         19051 comments,  his only response was “LOL”                                    He is Out.(7)
-ebastler       3920   comments,  I doubt that you can list  types  of interfaces
                    and its characteristic     properties. .                                                   He is Out.(7)
-Buriedcode  1358  comments,  great guy . 
                     "//I'm sure I and others will eat our words if proven wrong,//"
                     My response:
                     "There is nothing wrong with being wrong and
                     I do thank you for your words." 
                                                  He is Out.(7)

- Dr Albert Roseiro.                                                                                    He is Out.(7)
Dear Dr Albert Roseiro.  how disappointing, ?
Such a pile of nonsense  I didn't see from any one of my PhD  friends or  any students I was interacting with  for the past 10 years. It is a shame isn't it?
Feel free to challenge me by addressing  the  every single one of my questions you were asked to  respond to.( please do not formulate any new questions prior to that)
and by that prove me wrong  if  you can?

And remember please:
-there  is nothing wrong with being wrong.. just admit that. Will you?
 Here: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/dodgy-technology/
bullshit-texzon-wireless-power/msg3587891/#msg3587891

-SaiShrama  32 comments, This guy is good, really good.. compatible to wbeaty .
So who is wbeaty .. well I think he is capable of  putting  me into a the corner  to cry like small child, if I go outside of my field of expertise, but I will not. He  is Real brain real value.

Questions:

1. So do you have any more Phd's, surgeons(6) Free Energy Bullshiters, who are Bullshit/ing  Free Energy (3) activists?  or any other shoemakers (2)   
    Please show me what makes you so special(5) ?  In this Bullshit : Texzon wireless power  place shiting  at two retired American scientists
    the Corum Brothers  for being  generous and not making money on their IP?
    Is this what that entire  activity of yours here is about?

Please  refer to the number  attached to each word e.g ( 2 ) and check intended  meaning of each one of the words, before you make your judgment !!!

2. Knowing that George was  thrown out from this forum after making just one  comment.
            I'm asking for the second time as there was no response  as of yet from moderators of this forum.
            - if I need  to provide  educational and/or  requested/expected  material in form of picture or article
            or quote  that is already published on another forum...
            will  you dear well respected  members and moderators  allow me to use this material?

Ending paragraph:
In  the world of logic  when two opposing  sides  are confronted  there is a chance  that the audience  will be benefiting from the  level of  that  information exchange.
I don't mind to be nailed to  the wall, by some smart guys  out there.

Please  be advised that there is a certain boundary in information exchange ruled  by partners in research and that puts  entire  group of people  into stop including me.
 So my freedom  of  information sharing, may be limited in area  of intellectual property rights.
 So don't expect to  have  an answer to every question  you have.

Dear and well respected  ADMIN
You attacked  Free energy community and in return you got negative attention from science community in USA
 You attacked American Scientists.
 There is a big difference  between expression of your opinion  and shaming  with no basis for it.
 Free Energy  community is  many times bigger than  EEV and quite powerful - and is not important  if they  are educated or not
 - they have  friends, family members, kids in universities,
   How much of a joy  did you get from trashing them all?
   Was it worth to do it?   
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 11:34:23 am by marek1 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf