Author Topic: Bullshit: Texzon Wireless Power  (Read 102074 times)

Offline rrinker

• Super Contributor
Re: Bullshit: Texzon Wireless Power
« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2018, 02:11:16 pm »
 Also, I'm not sure what about that dog watch patent wouldn't work - model railroaders have been using frequency multipliers even on cheap battery operated electric clocks to produce fast clocks, and even those super cheap clock models mostly can take being operated at least 12x the standard speed.

Offline SaiSharma

• Contributor
« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2018, 06:49:26 am »
I've been working with Texzon for over 5 years on this project - its no joke. The patents for the RPM mentioned earlier are by James Corum, Texzon's (viziv) leading scientist. He confirmed the findings of the Philadelphia experiment and made objects radar-invisible in labs etc. James Corum and his brother Kenneth are the pinnacle of RF scientists.

The tower has been built
https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Scientists-studying-wireless-electric-transmission-in-Central-Texas-494839331.html

They replicated the Seneca Lake experiments, and have performed successful demos for 3-letter government agencies. None of this is BS.
First of all, congratulations on exploring this to such depths. Zenneck Wave is not unreal, it exists! I like what Schekunoff had mentioned in this regards. "Different words have different meanings for different people and hence the noise".

As far as I understand, the receivers lying on the ground need to have the proper electrical length to resonate? I mean you cant simply use RLC parameter based resonant circuits at Frequencies below 36 MHz. Its all about receiving parameters given by radiation resistance relation. The physical dimension would have to be atleast 1/2 wavelength long?
As far as am concerned, I understand that the Earth ground is actually a neutral point?
Also, the attenuation of the E_z(Y) in the transverse direction (Y axis) needs to be phase progressive as well as independent of frequency? Z axis is normal to the ground-air interface.
Please do shed some light on this.
Sincerely

Offline SaiSharma

• Contributor
« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2018, 06:54:59 am »
ZenneckWave,
You are wasting your time here by defending that it is a non-radiative power transfer system.
Ironically, these guys have quoted some wiki articles, but, did not bother to look up something called "Evanescent" Decay.
Being Non-radiative, it can easily bypass partial faraday shields. e.g. it can get through the neoprene gaskets of the shipping containers etc.

Offline SaiSharma

• Contributor
« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2018, 07:22:44 am »
I think they are just going to have to make the near field huge which has more problems.

Look at VLF propagation. Efficiency characteristics are the same. The problem with the lower frequencies is to couple the antenna into free space you have to either have a massive amount of power going into a small antenna and accept a loss (this is the normal mode of operation), or have a massive antenna which is directional. A typical dipole for VLF say 30KHz would be 4.7km long. You can electrically shorten this but you blow efficiency out of the window. Also not all surface waves travel along the ground. Some of them shoot off and get gobbled up by the ionosphere.

These ideas never scale up which is the problem. All apparent breakthroughs are small things that aren't going to scale up.

Incidentally the military spent decades and more money than anyone else on this crap over the years and came up with zip.
I have to admit that near-field is unpredictable. The issue here is that an antenna witha resonant length of Lambda/2 will actually couple with the Zenneck Wave. Lumped parameters donot work effectively in this regime. The oldest trick in the book is improving the Radiation Resistance using the multi loop helical coil of a total lambda/2 electrical length. Another standing road block is the fact that the H-field simply travels in loops (parallel to the ground-air interface) in this mode of power transmission. Also known as Transverse Magnetic wave. So, as one moves away from the transmitter, the power gets spread in large contours. Radiation may not happen here, the way we think. However, with higher number of Receivers, you can actually extract more power as it is not a coupled mode power transmission.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 07:26:43 am by SaiSharma »

Offline SaiSharma

• Contributor
« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2018, 07:33:54 am »
So, at 52 MHz, the field strength drops to zero at 5 km.  Well, not transmitting any energy very far like that.

And, at 1.82 MHz, they get signal out to 30,000 km!  Hmmm, where the hell did they find a 30,000 MILE long radio test range?  The entire circumference of the earth is is 25,000 mi, but their last data point is OVER 30K!  (Or, maybe I'm confused by the different dots on the chart.)

And, of course, the FCC and other nation's agencies might have something to say about broadcasting energy this way.

Jon
I think its a "dot", so it might be 30 miles. Also, the X axis in that plot needs to be in Logrithmic scale. If I apply Schelkunoff's integrals to the said scenario, then, the attenuation should be independent of the frequency. This has also been confirmed by Tapan Sarkar et. al. in their 2014 publication titled: "Application of the Schelkunoff Formulation to the Sommerfeld Problem of a Vertical Electric Dipole Radiating Over an Imperfect Ground" , IEEE Trans. Attenna and Propagation Volume: 62 , Issue: 8. But, I think we have to really zoom into 100m zone to see that effect, instead of 30 miles.

Offline Ozone88

« Reply #105 on: November 12, 2018, 03:15:14 am »
New member tonight, Amateur Radio since 1960, EE 1970, Fringe Scientist.  3 questions to start:
1. Can you compare Raymond C. Gelinas / Honeywell patents with Corum / CPG patents & let me know?  Hmmm...
2. How is ViZiV gonna modulate the 50KW Nautel AM transmitter driving their TESLA-coil longitudinal-wave transmitter?
3. Anybody near TX site for signal reports?  I'm building a 3-ground listening array for surface waves 30 kHz > HF.
Cheers, Ozone88

Offline ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #106 on: November 12, 2018, 12:50:04 pm »
Imagine it would work: How are they going to prevent you, me and everyone else using the energy without paying?

Ah, that's easy. Blockchain!!  :-+

(Ducking and running...)
Edit:  ;) ;) ;) :P
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 02:48:00 pm by ebastler »

The following users thanked this post: Wan Huang Luo

Offline CJay

• Super Contributor
« Reply #107 on: November 12, 2018, 02:17:25 pm »
Imagine it would work: How are they going to prevent you, me and everyone else using the energy without paying?

Ah, that's easy. Blockchain!!  :-+

(Ducking and running...)

Pfft.

Synergistic Blockchain surely?

Interesting that there's been no world changing announcement but three new users who are enthusiastic (one might say 'astro-turfing') about the technology.

Offline ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #108 on: November 12, 2018, 08:11:40 pm »
[Interesting that there's been no world changing announcement but three new users who are enthusiastic (one might say 'astro-turfing') about the technology.

Your irony detector may be due for calibration.  ;)

Online SiliconWizard

• Super Contributor
« Reply #109 on: November 13, 2018, 01:58:36 am »
Tesla must feel pretty sad in his grave.

Offline StillTrying

• Super Contributor
« Reply #110 on: November 13, 2018, 09:52:13 am »
It worked, allegedly.

twitter.com/BrianRoemmele/status/1061478991834505216

Even I can detect it. ->  :bullshit:
.  That took much longer than I thought it would.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #111 on: November 13, 2018, 09:59:06 am »
Marketing: it worked

Real world: we had a minor breakthrough where one of our narrow predictions was almost correct but we haven't analysed all the data yet and at no point are we publishing it for peer review. can we have some more money? k thx

Similar outcomes start as "man finds extra terrestrial signal from space" and ends in "man had radio interference from local TV transmitter plus was a meth head".

The following users thanked this post: Kilrah

Offline Johnny10

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #112 on: November 14, 2018, 11:46:49 pm »
Its Magic !
Tektronix TDS7104, DMM4050, HP 3561A, HP 35665, Tek 2465A, HP8903B, DSA602A, Tek 7854, 7834, HP3457A, Tek 575, 576, 577 Curve Tracers, Datron 4000, Datron 4000A, DOS4EVER uTracer, HP5335A, EIP534B 20GHz Frequency Counter, TrueTime Rubidium, Sencore LC102, Tek TG506, TG501, SG503, HP 8568B

Offline bigglesOz

Offline StillTrying

• Super Contributor
« Reply #114 on: November 16, 2018, 11:17:22 am »
.  That took much longer than I thought it would.

The following users thanked this post: Kilrah

Offline CJay

• Super Contributor
« Reply #115 on: November 16, 2018, 02:03:16 pm »
Y'know, 'all' these new user accounts, shilling for Texzon?

The following users thanked this post: SaiSharma

Offline Johnny10

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #116 on: November 16, 2018, 02:35:50 pm »
I wonder just how much money they have collected?
 10's of millions?

The CEO was a Health Administrator and graduate of online for profit school.
Tektronix TDS7104, DMM4050, HP 3561A, HP 35665, Tek 2465A, HP8903B, DSA602A, Tek 7854, 7834, HP3457A, Tek 575, 576, 577 Curve Tracers, Datron 4000, Datron 4000A, DOS4EVER uTracer, HP5335A, EIP534B 20GHz Frequency Counter, TrueTime Rubidium, Sencore LC102, Tek TG506, TG501, SG503, HP 8568B

Offline Wan Huang Luo

• Regular Contributor
  • 顽谎骆 from the Shenzhen Market
« Reply #117 on: November 16, 2018, 02:37:09 pm »
Whole lotta astroturfing going on here. I wish that audiophool companies would come astroturf too in the audiophool threads.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #118 on: November 16, 2018, 02:43:37 pm »
Perhaps we need to bait them  :-DD

Offline BrianHG

• Super Contributor
« Reply #119 on: November 16, 2018, 03:04:35 pm »
I didnt see the big bang, but believed it happened....

Many beleive it happened, alas we can only accumulate evidence for it, not "proof".

I havent seen an atom, but know they exist because I've split them.

You've split an atom?  I'm not sure many can make that claim, although I guess it depends on whether you were a pilot doing the tests or one of the physicists?

I know they've conducted tests they havent talked about. I know the results of those successful tests.

We see this time and again.  Not jsut on this forum, and not just about technology, often with "wellness" or health fads too.  You cannot expect to say "I've seen it with my own eyes!" and have people blindly (see what I did there?) believe you.  Especially on a forum geared towards engineering which is full of.. engineers who spend their lives dealing with real-world things.

They have all he funding they need, and then some. Not because they talk about it, because they've demo'd it.

I'm unsure why you've posted on this forum.  I'm not suggesting you don't just that I really don't see why.  Given the poor grammar and almost ranty posts I really can't see you being any kind of PR person for the company - if you are, I apologise, but they really should review their hiring process.  If not a PR person then, one of the engineers? 
Naaa, you've repeated the same vague sciencey-sound-stuff that many "tesla lovers" parrot.  Sure, there are plenty of engineers who believe wacky things - but often they are engineers in other fields (and thus have Dunning-Kruger working for them).
If you're not an employee, then perhaps an investor? but then why would investors waste their time trying to convince random people in a forum of their investments? its not like anyone here is going to actually invest.  If not an investor then...

Someone who likes to follow fringe science?  Fair enough.  I'll admit I do that, it often amazes me the hoops people will jump through to avoid admitting they're wrong.  It must work... but if it can work.. why don't we have it? well. someone must be suppressing the technology! but why?  etc..etc..  No-one is immune to false beliefs (generally, the more immune you think you are - the more prone you are! cognitive bias at its finest), and they can be hard to find.

Sorry if this appears a but harsh, I am genuinely curious what your relationship with this company is, and why you decided to post here.  You must have known the sort of responses you would get - especially if you believe we're all closed minded and "group mind" (I assume you mean hive mind? which is odd as many here are older and quite stubborn - not willing to follow others).

I was going to question the whole "8 digit frequency counter" thing but others have covered that.. including that even if the system worked - it would be laughably impracticable if it required that kind of precision. Which you would know if you had just thought about it for a minute.

Edited: so many typos..
Buriedcode, I don't know how to exactly say it, but, you took the words right out of my mouth...  :-+

Offline Johnny10

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #120 on: November 16, 2018, 03:17:34 pm »
What is a "septic nerd"?

Offline CJay

• Super Contributor
« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2018, 03:36:08 pm »
Perhaps we need to bait them  :-DD

Nah, fun thing is, this thread comes up high in the google results for Texzon and viziv, closely linked with the words BULLSHIT and SCAM

Offline EllisCo

« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2018, 04:02:11 pm »
I have to say that I am a skeptic myself, and have read all the posts on this thread with great interest. I live in the area of the Texzon/Viziv tower, and stumbled onto this project soon after they bought the tower site in Milford, Texas. I can't speak to the technology, but can provide some input on the "scam" aspects of the company. I don't know if the technology works, or not, but I have to say that the people behind this BELIEVE that it does. They were confident enough to buy a 300 acre site, and build a full-scale transmitter. This is not a kitchen table project. Not long after I saw their initial efforts, I read through what was on their Website, and reviewed the patent applications. I was interested on behalf of an acquaintance who might have been a potential investor. I contacted Texzon twice by email, asking for a meeting on behalf of the investor (one of Forbes top 50 world billionaires). I got no reply. I actually went to the Texzon (now re-named Viziv) HQ in Waxahachie, and got no further than the front door. I sent a follow-up email to their Director Of Development, telling him to let me know if their need for funding changed. I didn't even get a reply to that. I have to say that if they are running a scam, trying to bilk investors, they are doing a very poor job of it. It would have made a lot more sense to buy no land, build a small test tower to fake "results", and take money from anyone who would offer it. That is definitely NOT what they are doing. Call them misguided or delusional, but no con turns away investors on this scale. From their SEC filings regarding investors, they have likely spent a great deal of what they have raised on hard costs and salaries. These guys are either totally bonkers, on drugs, or they are onto something. Despite the posts that detail technical shortcomings, I'm taking a wait and see attitude.   

Offline ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2018, 04:19:14 pm »
What is a "septic nerd"?

I'm not sure I want to know...  :o
Now how do I get that imagery out of my head again??

Offline Johnny10

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #124 on: November 16, 2018, 05:12:00 pm »
When you invest do you own part of the 300 acre site? Or is it leased back to the company?

Come on man, stick a pole in the ground full of electrical energy and believe that you can get it back out hundreds of miles, no wait, thousands of miles away and it be a useable efficient amount of energy.

You don't have to be an electrical engineer to understand it is bullshit.

Drop a large rock in the ocean and then collect that particular energy potential on the other side of the world ?

« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 05:44:56 pm by Johnny10 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf