Author Topic: Bullshit: Texzon Wireless Power  (Read 102654 times)

Online Halcyon

• Global Moderator
Re: Bullshit: Texzon Wireless Power
« Reply #300 on: June 16, 2021, 11:07:51 am »
@marek1 was there a point to your wall of text?

Offline marek1

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #301 on: June 16, 2021, 11:27:03 am »
 I'm  surprised you don't see it:
 the text has logical  sections:
-A.The intention :
 A1. the rules of  “grandfathering”
 Explanation: attached  to it.
-    the Example:
-B. the basis of freedom of  expression
  meaning of words in the context:
-Body of my comment:
- analysis  of :Summary  of my interaction with  members of this forum till today:
-Ending paragraph:

And now I'm ready to respond to Dr.  SaiSharma  the brain here ...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 05:06:20 pm by marek1 »

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #302 on: June 16, 2021, 12:00:29 pm »
@marek1: You are trying to set the rules of the discourse here, demanding (!) that specific forum members reply to every one of your questions, defining who is "in" and "out" (i.e. worthy of participating in the thread)... I'm afraid that is not how it works.

Dear and well respected  ADMIN
You attacked  Free energy community and in return you got negative attention from science community in USA
 You attacked American Scientists.
 There is a big difference  between expression of your opinion  and shaming  with no basis for it.
 Free Energy  community is  many times bigger than  EEV and quite powerful - and is not important  if they  are educated or not
 - they have  friends, family members, kids in universities,
   How much of a joy  did you get from trashing them all?
   Was it worth to do it?

Oh, and you are a believer in "free energy" too? And threatening the admins with the huge power of the "free energy community"? I am sure that will help your standing in this forum...

From the content as well as the style of your writing, I reckon that you have spent too much time in some strange bubble, becoming obsessed with "free energy" and other fringe "technologies". I find the content of your posts hard to follow, and the style of your communication irritates me and, frankly, makes me concerned about your well-being.

Hence, I am not inclined to participate in any further exchange. So on that count you are right: I am "out" of this discussion.

The following users thanked this post: Tantratron

Offline marek1

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #303 on: June 16, 2021, 12:22:03 pm »
dear ebastler:  I 'm at work so I  make it quick.
I'm very sorry if I don't address all of your questions and concerns .
Please keep level of your response - not  at the  conversation... street level.
ebastler: Oh, and you are a believer in "free energy" too?
With all due respect to you,:
1. Please read (or watch) explanation of Free Energy included in my response.
Science doesn't recognize believes and assumptions made based on believes , and we are not here to believe in something, but to form our own base in that  particular science.
Listen to Dr Roy one  more time  if you will..
https://youtu.be/l6uPHxQVEgQ?t=302
With all due respect  you didn't yet ask: even one single question or provided  any credible disprove of Dr Corum  scientific basis for  Zenneck wave in the interface.
I doubt that you can list  types  of interfaces and its characteristic  properties.
Correct me if I'm  wrong please.

Did you read what  I wrote  to you?

I'm not threatening anyone . I'm your friend and I do have enormous respect to members and moderators of this forum.
but  expressing  opinion  has nothing to do with   lack of respect.
This is your cheap attempt to accuse me... what a shame... what a low trick...

defining who is "in" and "out" (i.e. worthy of participating in the thread).
Dear ebastler , You want to feel worthy?   and be IN not OUT?
- since  June 14  you didn't formulate nor responded ( read it above)
 Don't complain that  you "can't fly as high or high enough"  or fly at all.

Example:
Wesley is Free Energy  activist!!!!!!!
This is one of Wesley's videos:
 https://youtu.be/izzujmKROWI
Would You want to  respond to it too?
 Don't complain that your brain is not  at this level yet in this particular area of science.
by the way. He said that  his work is  given out for free
But that device costs  quarter of million  of dollars.
and the one on the left Ortec is $96 000 . (he has 7 of them),
Do the same  handling the same pain, than present it  and  be IN.,.. if you will..
Have you been too or  have  you ever  ever been to particle physics?
Well Wesley  is in it  too...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 12:41:33 am by marek1 »

Offline marek1

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #304 on: June 17, 2021, 12:52:48 am »
I got back from the lab. I'm little tired .. not as young any more..
 I'll try  to respond to  Dr.  SaiSharma  tomorrow  or maybe even  in the  morning .. I can't be late  to the lab but I try my best.

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
« Reply #305 on: June 17, 2021, 12:59:51 am »
@marek1 It was amusing in a schadenfreude kind of way for a short time to watch yet another attempt to make us believe black is white, up is down, and that the laws of physics don't apply if they contradict your pet theory, but I'm getting fed up of your passive-aggressive, condescending, and faux-polite attitude.

In  the world of logic  when two opposing  sides  are confronted  there is a chance  that the audience  will be benefiting from the  level of  that  information exchange.
I don't mind to be nailed to  the wall, by some smart guys  out there.

The problem is that only one side here accepts and embraces logic.

Please  be advised that there is a certain boundary in information exchange ruled  by partners in research and that puts  entire  group of people  into stop including me.
 So my freedom  of  information sharing, may be limited in area  of intellectual property rights.
 So don't expect to  have  an answer to every question  you have.

Trying to hide the lack of any credible evidence behind the shield of "IP rights" is a base and obvious canard.

You attacked  Free energy community and in return you got negative attention from science community in USA

The Free Energy community are not scientists. It is pseudo-science at best, outright fraud at worst.

Again, not scientists; they are pseudo scientists or fraudsters.

There is a big difference  between expression of your opinion  and shaming  with no basis for it.

The basis is that it contravenes the known laws of physics without offering any credible evidence.

Free Energy  community is  many times bigger than  EEV and quite powerful - and is not important  if they  are educated or not

While it may not be important whether they are educated or not, it is important that they take funding attention away from genuine research. I'll forgo making the obvious pun regarding how powerful they are.

Was it worth to do it?   

It's not about getting pleasure from trashing people, it's about pointing out the complete lack of scientific rigour, and absence of any credible evidence.

I would ask the admins to close the thread before it devolves into a flame-war but by and large EEVBlog members are not naive enough to be so drawn by such an obvious flame-baiter, so it's probably unnecessary. Boredom with the circular arguments should be enough to kill this thread, I think.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT

Offline marek1

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #306 on: June 17, 2021, 01:49:15 am »
@marek1 It was amusing in a schadenfreude kind of way for a short time to watch yet another attempt to make us believe black is white, up is down, and that the laws of physics don't apply if they contradict your pet theory, but I'm getting fed up of your passive-aggressive, condescending, and faux-polite attitude.
I'm not aggressive at all . I'm very friendly and supportive of both  the EEV blog and  Free Energy activists.
please be so kind  and provide the evidence  of any aggressiveness of mine.

In  the world of logic  when two opposing  sides  are confronted  there is a chance  that the audience  will be benefiting from the  level of  that  information exchange.
I don't mind to be nailed to  the wall, by some smart guys  out there.

The problem is that only one side here accepts and embraces logic.
 Would you be so kind and  support your point?

Please  be advised that there is a certain boundary in information exchange ruled  by partners in research and that puts  entire  group of people  into stop including me.
 So my freedom  of  information sharing, may be limited in area  of intellectual property rights.
 So don't expect to  have  an answer to every question  you have.

Trying to hide the lack of any credible evidence behind the shield of "IP rights" is a base and obvious canard.
My dear friend  your  point is   not related to subject of this discussion.

The Free Energy community are not scientists. It is pseudo-science at best, outright fraud at worst.
Good  point  thank you.
I do agree with you , but  that applies to  every  other group too.
However there are valuable people  there  willing to contribute and Wesley is one of them. He was just moved with number of EEV videos  criticizing
 FE .

Again, not scientists; they are pseudo scientists or fraudsters.
This is an accusation . Do you have any evidence ,  or your  comment is ignoring rights  to honor and dignity.
Dr Corum is American Scientist with PhD... are you too ?
are you  also PhD in electrical  engineering
 Do you understand  that your writing is  below  any level of respect to others?

The basis is that it contravenes the known laws of physics without offering any credible evidence.
 What do you know about mechanisms  of  physics  applied by Dr Corum?
Can you provide  any support to  your  statement or   you don't  have it?

While it may not be important whether they are educated or not, it is important that they take funding attention away from genuine research. I'll forgo making the obvious pun regarding how powerful they are.
 I  do  thank you for your  opinion  but  these who are in valuable research  will not be affected  by  FE uneducated  public.
And yes it is not important how powerful they are.
You right.

Was it worth to do it?   

It's not about getting pleasure from trashing people, it's about pointing out the complete lack of scientific rigour, and absence of any credible evidence.

Yes this is  good point.
However   way you pointing at it  must not !!!!  disrespect  other people who were  not fortunate enough to have your education but they willing to  understand
And calling them Bullshit is vulgar unamerican  socially ugly   and below any level of acceptance . 

I would ask the admins to close the thread before it devolves into a flame-war but by and large EEVBlog members are not naive enough to be so drawn by such an obvious flame-baiter, so it's probably unnecessary. Boredom with the circular arguments should be enough to kill this thread, I think.

I got your point.
Your line of defense  or way you are acting  is:
- calling Americans scientists with names having  zero evidence and not providing  any explanation.
-  dishonoring  other people  just because they are  in  FE despite their value.
- proposing to close this discussion  because you have  nothing to exchange ( correct me please if I'm  wrong)

Simple  for you to understand:
1  I don't want flames.
2. I don't want fights
3. I don't want to disrespect anyone  including you.
4. I'm alone against  entire group of you  holding all pressure  and this is not easy nor  making me feel good.
5.  I would love  to  have peaceful conversation and I thought  that  exchanging  inflammatory phrases is now over.

After every fire there  is a need to rebuild   and forget  what was wrong.
But American values  of  rights to  my own  level of  expression should be obeyed with  all do respect  that I truly have for you.

Don't squash me just because you ignorantly can ..  I didn't deserve it !!!!!   
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 02:27:32 am by marek1 »

The following users thanked this post: WattsThat

Offline Cyberdragon

• Super Contributor
« Reply #307 on: June 17, 2021, 03:17:52 am »

:palm:

You claimed to believe in free energy...on a massive electronics forum...and now you say you don't deserve to be "attacked" AKA utterly proven wrong by actual science. Well then...I guess we shouldn't go after flat earthers, creationists, anti-vaxxers, audiophools, car mod fools, exc, exc. with actual science as well huh?

*BZZZZZZAAAAAP*
Voltamort strikes again!
Explodingus - someone who frequently causes accidental explosions

Offline marek1

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #308 on: June 17, 2021, 03:34:31 am »

You claimed to believe in free energy...on a massive electronics forum...and now you say you don't deserve to be "attacked" AKA utterly proven wrong by actual science. Well then...I guess we shouldn't go after flat earthers, creationists, anti-vaxxers, audiophools, car mod fools, exc, exc. with actual science as well huh?

Absolutely wrong and incorrect.
I never said such words!!!!!!!!!!
Science doesn't recognize believes and assumptions made based on believes , and we are not here to believe in something, but to form our own base in that  particular science
Free energy is just energy that doesn't  have to  be paid for.
Free energy comes from conversion of energy from other natural sources that are free   of charge.
Thermal, water flow, sun,  and so on...
You paying for the device and get your energy for free.
Overunity is a nonsense never existed and will never exist.
This was explained in Wesley's video.
https://youtu.be/l6uPHxQVEgQ?t=215
The rest of your suggestive  comment is irrelevant.
How long you  the respected  group of world  best  professionals will 
push me to respond to accusations  instead of me going to  peaceful constructive conversation  with Dr.  SaiSharma .

« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 03:39:08 am by marek1 »

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #309 on: June 17, 2021, 05:03:33 am »
How long you  the respected  group of world  best  professionals will 
push me to respond to accusations  instead of me going to  peaceful constructive conversation  with Dr.  SaiSharma .

I have an honest proposal for you, which I believe to be constructive. Three simple steps:
  • Stop posting on the public forum. If you stop now, you might still avoid getting banned.
  • Send a personal message to SaiSharma via the forum. Use the "My messages/Send a message" function. (This is assuming that you don't have his email address; otherwise an email might be better.)
  • Wait quietly and see whether he is inclined to respond to you.

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #310 on: June 17, 2021, 06:31:10 am »
Only picked up on this little gem just now... In an earlier post from Tantatron, we have this statement (emphasis added):

So in other words, unless Corum brothers did innovate and design an ultra compact ultra high Q resonator-coupler to work at such low frequencies, it cannot work as claimed which explains probably the bankrupt.

And this is what marek1 makes of it. A deliberate mis-quote or utter lack of reading comprehension, followed by a multi-paragraph tirade in four different fonts. And of course the conclusion that Tantatron is "out", in a subsequent post.

Corum brothers did innovate and design an ultra compact ultra high Q resonator-coupler to work at such low frequencies, it cannot work as claimed which explains probably the bankrupt.
There are two separate pieces of information.
1. one is a statement:
  " Corum brothers did innovate and design an ultra compact ultra high Q resonator-coupler to work at such low frequencies
   it cannot work as claimed"
question: would you be so kind  and:
 -  provide me link to  that particular Q resonator-coupler  and explain  or provide credible explanation why it doesn't work?
2. another one is  the  conclusive assumption in area of logic
   https://www.math.toronto.edu/preparing-for-calculus/3_logic/we_2_if_then.html
   -  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic

"  it cannot work as claimed which explains probably the bankrupt.
 would you be so kind and provide  a relation between your conclusive assumption and  your statement based on  any evidence?
Reasoning:
In this  forum I was requested by valuable seniors members to provide  supporting evidence and/or  links, and/or explanation for my statement and
I provided answers to the best of my ability as to:
- why calling with "names"  other people without  having basis for it is  inappropriate.
- why I say that Dr Corum  his brother and the   owner  of Vziv  were not  benefiting and they  never  earned   any money for their IP( intellectual property)

With my all do respect  Dr Albert Roseiro  It is my pleasure  talking to you .

The following users thanked this post: daqq, Cyberdragon, newbrain, Buriedcode, Tantratron

Offline Tantratron

• Frequent Contributor
  • Radio DSP Plasma
    • Tantratron
« Reply #311 on: June 17, 2021, 07:37:50 am »
Only picked up on this little gem just now... In an earlier post from Tantatron, we have this statement (emphasis added):

So in other words, unless Corum brothers did innovate and design an ultra compact ultra high Q resonator-coupler to work at such low frequencies, it cannot work as claimed which explains probably the bankrupt.

And this is what marek1 makes of it. A deliberate mis-quote or utter lack of reading comprehension, followed by a multi-paragraph tirade in four different fonts. And of course the conclusion that Tantatron is "out", in a subsequent post.

Thank you so much @ebastler to take the time showing both the non-ethical behaviour and lack of RF engineering education of @marek1.

In fact, some other parts of my initial post https://www.eevblog.com/forum/dodgy-technology/bullshit-texzon-wireless-power/msg3588296/#msg3588296 has been modified or not answered... this is why I did prefer 2 days ago to not loose more time due to non-ethical conduct and mind energy loss from @marek1.

Interesting to note that Dr Sai Kiran Oruganti aka @ShaiSharma in his post here https://www.eevblog.com/forum/dodgy-technology/bullshit-texzon-wireless-power/msg3588418/#msg3588418 kindly told @marek1 to realize his paper was on another MHz frequency plan (in other words, read correctly published papers) and only with metal-air interface... not earth-air interface !

On a side note, I happened to be in this forum because it helps me learning test equipment repair, it is a great forum which in my case helps keep going old tektronix equipment for my testing and R&D lab. So I tend to really focus here only on repair and tech but you might know that one of my consulting activity for more than 10 years consist of due diligence, 3rd party testing on incredible claims. I had few equity funds clients, military clients who paid my company to verify some theories, power testing integrity of some ZPE or OverUnity claims. I do team work with physicists, power electronics, radio and nuclear and after auditing so many devices, inventors...

Lastly one should remember the burden of the proof when incredible claims belongs to the inventor, it cannot be transferred to the body rejecting the incredible claim. I always tell my customers that if a device claims anomalous effect not explainable by actual theory then only choice is build a prototype then have tested by independent 3rd party lab.

To be IN or to be OUT...

Merci, Albert https://www.tantratron.tk/about/index.html

« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 07:47:09 am by Tantratron »

The following users thanked this post: ebastler, Buriedcode

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #312 on: June 17, 2021, 09:18:43 am »
[...] the burden of the proof when incredible claims belongs to the inventor, it cannot be transferred to the body rejecting the incredible claim.

:-+

Thank you, Albert. I was tempted to write a comment along those lines in response to one of the initial posts by marek1, where he argued that anything merits a debate until proven wrong (my paraphrasing). But you worded it better than I could have.

Offline marek1

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #313 on: June 17, 2021, 09:40:55 am »

And this is what marek1 makes of it. A deliberate mis-quote or utter lack of reading comprehension, followed by a multi-paragraph tirade in four different fonts.
there is nothing wrong  with questioning and  that question was not directed to you... so why you acting like that or like some kid  from the street  ?
I ask Questions only
 What is your contribution to the subject matter  from science of Zenneck Wave  stand point.?
 You didn't attempt to disprove the scientific basis of Dr Corum  and your action is just to bull others.
 You want to feel strong  than do it  with  knowledge..
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 09:53:12 am by marek1 »

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #314 on: June 17, 2021, 09:48:07 am »
there is nothing wrong  with questioning and  that question was not directed to you... so why you acting like that or like some kid  form the street  ?
I ask Questions only

Do you still not get it? You misquoted Tantratron, in a way that totally twisted the meaning of his post, and then challenged him to give you proof for statements he never made.

I don't know whether you did that deliberately or because you lack reading comprehension. (Your most recent post makes the latter a more likely option.) But I certainly reserve the right to call you out on such nonsense.

The following users thanked this post: daqq, Cyberdragon, newbrain, Tantratron

Offline marek1

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #315 on: June 17, 2021, 09:57:57 am »
Do you still not get it? You misquoted Tantratron, in a way that totally twisted the meaning of his post, and then challenged him to give you proof for statements he never made.
IT WAS QUESTION USING PART OF SENTENCE..
got it now? There is nothing  wrong  with the  questioning..
stop bullying!!!! stop behave like some kid.  Respond to the questions you were ask to respond too if you want  to have constructive  discussion!!!
Don't formulate  question showing  lack of response to my questions.
I will address  comment of Dr Roserio separately.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 10:14:04 am by marek1 »

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #316 on: June 17, 2021, 10:20:26 am »

What is your contribution to the subject matter  from science of Zenneck Wave  stand point.?
 You didn't attempt to disprove the scientific basis of Dr Corum  and your action is just to bull others.
 You want to feel strong  than do it  with  knowledge..

You have already established the fact that I am "out" and not worthy of your powers of scientific debate.  :P

When I was 15, I visited a man who had published a series of full-page ads in the local newspaper where he "proved" that Pi = 3.2, squared the circle, and showed how to tri-sect an angle with just a straight-edge and compass. (That was long before the internet became a thing, so if you were a nut-case you had to spend real money to publish your theories...)

I thought this would be a stimulating debate where I would show him the error of his ways. It was not. The guy was so deep into his circular reasoning that we could never establish common ground. He was a pensioner who had been lost in his thoughts and theories for far too long for anyone to get through to him. We parted amicably; I still have the self-published book he gave me; but neither of us changed their views on Pi or squared circles.

Nevertheless I learned something from this experience, and I am practicing it right now.  8)

The following users thanked this post: daqq, newbrain, Tantratron

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
« Reply #317 on: June 17, 2021, 10:35:07 am »
Free energy comes from conversion of energy from other natural sources that are free   of charge.

No. The correct terminology for this is "renewable energy". The attempt by the Free Energy community to include renewables into their oeuvre is purely about trying to legitimise their pseudo science/scammery by associating it with real science and engineering. Real scientists and engineers do not fall for this trick, though sadly far too many politicians and members of the general public do.

Please feel free to twist this post to suit your own ends as you have done with all the rest; I find it amusing to tick off all the NPD tricks you use...
Word salad, check; gaslighting, check; flattery, check; hot and cold games, check.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT

The following users thanked this post: Cyberdragon, Tantratron, WattsThat

Offline marek1

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #318 on: June 17, 2021, 10:36:28 am »
// showing both the non-ethical behaviour and lack of RF engineering education of @marek1.//
1. the ?//............................// shows that this is part of  sentence I was asking question about.
2. there is nothing non ethical with questions.
 3. if the question  is asking for High Q resonator  than please be so  kind and
-  show me your analysis  of  Resonators  used by Dr Corum did you do it prior to formulating your statements?
 You were  asked to answer every one of my questions and:
- you didn't do it
- you  likely are not going to do it because it looks like  pile of nonsense  none of the students  or PhDs around me never created for the past 10 years.
  And I think that it will be real fun  if I show your response to them. 
  Please be so kind and  correct me  if I'm wrong  by answering all  of the questions .
  I'll be glad  to take my words back
  for the  question about High Q resonator   please be so kind and  provide me with the analysis of  Dr Corum  resonators.
  everything is in his patents. You need the link I'll  provide  it for you ..

You wanna to bet?
  If I was you I would not  respond to your own nonsense of potential  animal and plant  danger created by Zenneck wave 
  And you will likely never respond to each one  of my questions one by one.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 11:42:53 am by marek1 »

Offline marek1

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #319 on: June 17, 2021, 10:52:20 am »
No. The correct terminology for this is "renewable energy".
The attempt by the Free Energy community to include renewables into their oeuvre is purely about trying to legitimise their pseudo science/scammery
by associating it with real science and engineering. Real scientists and engineers do not fall for this trick, though sadly far too many politicians and members of the general public do.

1. I agree to the most of  your comment .
    Thank you for that.

2. Free energy comes from conversion of energy from other natural sources that sources  are free   of charge.
   Renewable energy is free energy !!!! as this energy  is free of charge.

3. FE community is made  from different  elements  but not all of them are alike
    and yes you right  100%  Real scientists and engineers  don't want to be associated with that diversity.
    it is not good for their reputation , but some of them   help others to understand more.

It is my pleasure  to interact with you .

And I'm sorry but I must to go  to my work in the lab... 
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 11:05:01 am by marek1 »

Online Marco

• Super Contributor
« Reply #320 on: June 17, 2021, 05:11:50 pm »
I would ask the admins to close the thread before it devolves into a flame-war
Please don't do this. Which is to say, don't close the thread and don't beg for threads to be closed.

Any way, a little more schadenfreude. Investors are suing the people who suckered them into providing the money to build the shiny tower and keep some of the engineers needed for plausible deniability employed ... while skimming most of it for services rendered of course. The people being Don Harris, Charles Shaw, Michael K. Wilson, Robert Luna and James Frank Hansen. They tried to use a free speech protection law to get out from under the lawsuit and failed.

The Corum brothers seem to be walking away unscathed though, wonder how much of the money ended up with them.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 05:14:30 pm by Marco »

Online Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #321 on: June 17, 2021, 05:46:51 pm »
Don't worry, I banned the nutter, sensible debate may resume - for now.

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #322 on: June 18, 2021, 05:18:09 am »
Here's a nice summary article. It does not add much to the discussion, but its title is brilliant:
The pros and cons of conning pros;)

The following users thanked this post: newbrain, Tantratron, AVGresponding

Offline daqq

• Super Contributor
    • My site
« Reply #323 on: June 18, 2021, 09:10:25 am »
Don't worry, I banned the nutter, sensible debate may resume - for now.
But I just finished making popcorn  :popcorn: :(
Believe it or not, pointy haired people do exist!
+++Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Online Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #324 on: June 18, 2021, 11:48:28 am »
Sorry, it might be fun to watch but just too much hassle to sot out later.

The following users thanked this post: ebastler, Johnny10

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf