Author Topic: Dark Age Defense "The Ultimate Survival Guide" (Free-Energy Scam)  (Read 2158 times)

Offline CyberdragonTopic starter

• Super Contributor
https://darkagedefense.com/

This one has all the typical scam woo-woo, in book form. "Telsa Infinity Coil", "Government and NASA suppression", "Naigra Falls stayed mysteriously lit after a massive blackout in 2003", "OMG your lights could go out this week.", "force feilds", praying on current world events, you name it. The book probably doesn't even exist...it would be even more hilarious if it did. I can't imagine what a free-energy scam book would look like, some stock photos and instructions on how to hot glue speakers and spark plugs or maybe connect a spoon to a rectifier? :-DD

But here's the kicker with this relatively new (few months max) little hot pocket of :bullshit: They've flooded a bunch of ads under the guise of debunking itself, when it's literally a copy pasta sales pitch. If you look up "Dark Age Defense Scam" it leads to a bunch of clickbait articles and junk, not only under "Is Dark Age Defence a Scam?", but even "Dark Age Defence Scam, Urgent, Watch Out" only to be the same thing. They even claim on their shill YT vids that there's counterfeit copies. Oh you mean all the other sites shilling for your invisible book on infinite energy? :palm: Come on try harder.

Posting this thread so hopefully it trends over at least some of the clickbait crap, at least save a few vunerable people. Can't save the idiots that already believe but for anyone here who's loved ones fell for the "OMG WW3 is totally imminent" crap that stumbles apon this (Or anyone else digging through the fake articles this scam has)...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_thermodynamics
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_motion

Some real reading for you.

For the rest us, let's have a laugh and maybe get at least one good debunking trending on this. (This is split up everywhere, all over YT and a bunch of different sites, but it's all the same junk, so I won't bother posting more than their main site)
*BZZZZZZAAAAAP*
Voltamort strikes again!
Explodingus - someone who frequently causes accidental explosions

Offline Keri Szafir

• Contributor
  • Vacuum Tube Witch
    • youtube
Re: Dark Age Defense "The Ultimate Survival Guide" (Free-Energy Scam)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2022, 04:09:39 pm »
"There's no free energy other than Gibbs' free energy"
...its loveliness increases, it will never pass into nothingness

Keritech Electronics - building vacuum tube amps and restoring vintage gear since 2004!

The following users thanked this post: MrMobodies

Online SiliconWizard

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2022, 06:52:38 pm »
Define free first. ;D

Offline Haenk

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2022, 12:08:08 pm »
i like that "microphone" part on their login page:
<iframe data-product="web_widget" title="No content" role="presentation" tabindex="-1" allow="microphone *" aria-hidden="true" src="about:blank" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; border: 0px; position: absolute; top: -9999px;"></iframe>

Offline CyberdragonTopic starter

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2022, 10:07:57 pm »
Another one, pretty similar.

*BZZZZZZAAAAAP*
Voltamort strikes again!
Explodingus - someone who frequently causes accidental explosions

Offline MrMobodies

• Super Contributor
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2022, 08:35:31 pm »
Showing cut outs of news articles and saying 1.07 "This is something real" with background sound resembling that out of movie.

Check bottom of page
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT :bullshit: AND NOT AN ACTUAL NEWS ARTICLE, BLOG, OR CONSUMER PROTECTION UPDATE.

1.27 Here is how our power grid works. This is a substation. There 55,000 scattered across the United States each one powering the most critical parts of our society, Hospitals, airports, police stations... transportation and water and food supply and ech one intricately connects to the next like a giant row of dominoes, however if just 9 of these sub-stations get knocked out all the dominoes fall and the entire power grid comes crashing down.

It reminds me of a scene out of Spitting Image I think from Series 2 Episode 7 that I just found from many years ago but I can no longer find it or any clip on youtube.
08:26 Mr President, are you awake?
Ronald: no don no, no, no come in.

Mr President, can you just sign this My President, it's nothing important.
Ronald: An autograph sir, okie dokie, with love and sincerity from Ronnie... hang on

08:46 Ronald: This is annual defense budget..
Annual defense budget, sir.
It's nothing sir. Nothing, just a little increase in spending.
Ronald: I know you naughty guys you think you can put one over an old Ronnie hah? Ooh no sir, he he he, not at all, it's only a tiny 400 million dollar increase.

Ronald: Didn't we have an increase yesterday?

Well yeah, hmm, it's complicated Mr President. We have to suppport *El Salvador because if *El Salvador goes then *Honduras
goes and if *Honduras goes then Mexico goes and if Mexico gogoes then the commies will be on the White House lawn within the week

09:23 It's the old domino theory, if one goes, they all go.

Ronald: Dominoes, the commies want our dominoes.

You got it sir, the commies want to steal our dominoes and we've got to stop them.

Ronald: Don I love dominoes.

The future of world dominoes lies with you sir.

Just looked what happened to Chess

Ronald: Well it's full of riskies.

So if you'd just sign here My President we maybe in time.

Ronald. Okie dokie guys I'll do it god bless dominoes. Hold it guys.

Yes sir

Ronald: Wait.

Yes sir.

Ronald Jump in I'll give you a lift to the Pentagon

Thank you sir.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 09:08:09 pm by MrMobodies »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf