Author Topic: digital electricity  (Read 22737 times)

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
Re: digital electricity
« Reply #100 on: June 09, 2018, 12:56:34 pm »
Just stop asking or questioning, he already clearly mentioned that no one will ever understand it.

Just put your faith on it , oh ... dont forget to buy , pay or invest ...that its all about.  :-DD
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 12:58:45 pm by BravoV »

Offline cdoerfler

• Regular Contributor
    • 3DFS Software-Defined Electricity
« Reply #101 on: June 09, 2018, 01:09:42 pm »
Just stop asking or questioning, he already clearly mentioned that no one will ever understand it.

Just put your faith on it , oh ... dont forget to buy , pay or invest ...that its all about.  :-DD

This is my favorite type troll comment. That we are somehow duping investors. Except, as highlighted in the Vox article, we are not accepting any investment. This is self financed for 8 years now because we know what we have.

Every single one of you would do the same if you had the knowledge and balls to do so.  :box:  :-+
-Cofounder of 3DFS Software-Defined Electricity & SAM Controllers

Offline dmills

• Super Contributor
« Reply #102 on: June 09, 2018, 01:29:10 pm »
Ok, so down to cases, I have three phase synced 500kVA alternators powering ~1MVA of kit in a field somewhere (Actually sometimes I really do).

Measured at the busbar cabinet I have a displacement power factor of 0.8 but say 30% THDi (Most of it third, fifth and ninth harmonic, this is not doing my neutral any favours, and is also causing a lot of heating in the machines stators and the load is unbalanced so I am also getting significant negative phase sequence currents producing nasty heating in the rotors), given I have hundreds of amps in play, what exactly does that little blue box do for me?

What it cannot be doing is cancelling the harmonics or balancing the per phase loads, current into and out of a node sums to zero, it is kind of the rules, so to cancel a meaningful amount of the harmonic distortion you need to inject a current waveform related to the harmonic current but in antiphase, this means that with a few hundred amps of harmonic currents in play you need wiring between the harmonic reduction box and the bus sized to deal with at least a sizeable proportion of the harmonic current.

Bugger the concept, what does that box do for me? The Power Electronics kit tells me exactly what I can expect, as does the simple, dumb, reliable, but fucking heavy K rated delta-star transformer, you don't say beyond "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain", and engineers do not like magic, we expect to be able to quantify what something does.

All the AHC kit on the market is a computing system, while there is no reason you could not do it with analogue computers, nobody does these days, they all have a little DSP board in there controlling the switching.

Sorry, not sold.

Regards, Dan (Trolling marketing types from startups is fun).

The following users thanked this post: Mr.B, Yansi, Ian.M, Ysjoelfir, newbrain

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
3DFS SCAM
« Reply #103 on: June 09, 2018, 01:39:27 pm »

This is my favorite type troll comment. That we are somehow duping investors. Except, as highlighted in the Vox article, we are not accepting any investment. This is self financed for 8 years now because we know what we have.

Every single one of you would do the same if you had the knowledge and balls to do so.  :box:  :-+

LOL .. 2nd bait taken, again.  :-DD

Look, you're the one who keep emphasizing that no mortal souls will understand it, yet you keep challenging people to ask, how come ? Isn't that a real troll work ?  >:D

Anyway, good luck to your quest there, I will just leave few tags below for Google's crawler, hopefully will save some potential victims buyers in the future who probably will fire Google 1st before commiting.

"Is 3DFS scam ?"
"Discussion on fishy 3DFS offering"

Guess thats enough.  ;)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 01:46:31 pm by BravoV »

The following users thanked this post: Ysjoelfir

Offline JohnnyMalaria

• Frequent Contributor
    • Enlighten Scientific LLC
« Reply #104 on: June 09, 2018, 01:48:38 pm »

No, I am saying that this is too advanced for everybody here, otherwise they would have invented it.

I am introducing you all to the concept and have no problem entertaining serious questions, so ask some.

You've got a patent for this. Do you understand the purpose of a patent???? Evidently not. I have asked multiple times for you to explain the novel aspect of your invention since it is hard to deduce from the patent. You seem to have a problem entertaining them.

Your patent is required by federal law to describe the best way you conceive of reducing to practise your invention. You can't put in half-baked versions with key information missing and then claim people are too thick to figure it out.

The more you go on replying with your stick-up-your-ass bollocks, the less credibility you have. If this is part of some weird viral marketing effort, I'd fetch a doctor.

The troll doth protest too much, methinks.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 01:52:46 pm by JohnnyMalaria »
Tell me it can't be done and I'll do it. Or give it a damned good try.

Offline JohnnyMalaria

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #105 on: June 09, 2018, 01:56:36 pm »
I see 3DFS has a FB page and a 5 star review - by the man himself.

"Guests are treated to a vision of our energy future while served bottled water both chilled and room temperature. Overall, this is an excellent place to bring your entrepreneur investor friends."

Offline dmills

• Super Contributor
« Reply #106 on: June 09, 2018, 01:58:52 pm »
Well this has reminded me that I need to have another look at AHC kit, but I know one manufacturer I will not be asking to quote.

Regards, Dan.

Offline cdoerfler

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #107 on: June 09, 2018, 02:04:30 pm »

No, I am saying that this is too advanced for everybody here, otherwise they would have invented it.

I am introducing you all to the concept and have no problem entertaining serious questions, so ask some.

You've got a patent for this. Do you understand the purpose of a patent???? Evidently not. I have asked multiple times for you to explain the novel aspect of your invention since it is hard to deduce from the patent. You seem to have a problem entertaining them.

Your patent is required by federal law to describe the best way you conceive of reducing to practise your invention. You can't put in half-baked versions with key information missing and then claim people are too thick to figure it out.

The more you go on replying with your stick-up-your-ass bollocks, the less credibility you have. If this is part of some weird viral marketing effort, I'd fetch a doctor.

The troll doth protest too much, methinks.

So that everybody is clear on what 3DFS Technology does:

3DFS Technology is embedded into power networks and measures and adjusts the electricity to precisely match the ideal demand of all loads in the network simultaneously at the microsecond level. That is our unique function.

A power network must be sized accordingly. It could take multiple devices or products for a perfect power network as shown in the one-line spec attached in a compressor based refrigeration switchgear.

We need to define what a product does vs. what a SDE power network looks like. There is a distinction. If we have compete control of the network as depicted in this switchgear, the benefits significantly multiply.

Offline cdoerfler

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #108 on: June 09, 2018, 02:07:33 pm »

"Guests are treated to a vision of our energy future while served bottled water both chilled and room temperature. Overall, this is an excellent place to bring your entrepreneur investor friends."

This is true. We offer bottled water and demonstrate our technology.

Seriously though, this is a fucking facebook review for an R&D cum startup. I made this reference in jest that we would have reviews, but thank you for taking it seriously.  |O :scared:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 02:10:22 pm by cdoerfler »

Offline JohnnyMalaria

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #109 on: June 09, 2018, 02:10:48 pm »
You've described the method, not the apparatus. How do you actually do it? How do you do all this on the microsecond/microamp scale in a way no one else has ever thought of? Which claim in the patent is it?

Offline JohnnyMalaria

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #110 on: June 09, 2018, 02:12:21 pm »

Seriously though, this is a fucking facebook review for an R&D cum startup. I made this reference in jest that we would have reviews, but thank you for taking it seriously.  |O :scared:

And it's worked out for you how?

Offline madires

• Super Contributor
  • A qualified hobbyist ;)
« Reply #111 on: June 09, 2018, 02:12:42 pm »

A few posts ago he has claimed that 3DFS doesn't accept investments. :scared:

Offline cdoerfler

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #112 on: June 09, 2018, 02:18:12 pm »

If you are an entrepreneur or an investor in energy tech, you want to know what we are doing. It will shape your present investment strategy.

Energy technology is not headed the way everybody thinks and 3DFS is the reason why.

Offline cdoerfler

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #113 on: June 09, 2018, 02:19:20 pm »

And it's worked out for you how?

Well, we have burned through a shitload of bottled water in the last few years. Also we recently installed a water cooler, which is more efficient. I had not thought to update the facebook page.

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
« Reply #114 on: June 09, 2018, 02:22:51 pm »

He took and swallowed my baits completely without 2nd thought, probably a panicking early investor that seeing his money flushed into the drain, hence the desperate moves here, all posts made basically have nothing essential in it.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Offline madires

• Super Contributor
« Reply #115 on: June 09, 2018, 02:29:42 pm »

If you are an entrepreneur or an investor in energy tech, you want to know what we are doing. It will shape your present investment strategy.

Why would 3DFS advise entrepreneurs/investors about their technology if they don't benefit in a some way? Cui bono?

Offline JohnnyMalaria

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #116 on: June 09, 2018, 02:29:58 pm »

If you are a potential customer you also want to know what you are doing but your replies show you don't want to share that information.

I notice that one of the inventors - Vladislav Oleynik - is the registered agent and a manager for 3DFS LLC. I see he is also the CEO of Umbrella Technologies Inc that operates out of the same facility. Furthermore, the state of North Carolina suspended and then dissolved UTI for not filing annual reports for 2011/12/13/14. Interestingly, 3DFS was incorporated in 2011.

This alone would be a huge red flag if I wanted to invest in 3DFS or purchase products.

Offline cdoerfler

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #117 on: June 09, 2018, 02:34:43 pm »

Why would 3DFS advise entrepreneurs/investors about their technology if they don't benefit in a some way? Cui bono?

Because we manufacture the most efficient way to deliver electricity. We are a for profit company. If people want to build devices that incorporate our technology and go to market, they can.

We are not accepting investors, we are developing technology and selling it.

Is this concept foreign to people?  :-//

Offline JohnnyMalaria

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #118 on: June 09, 2018, 02:38:36 pm »
probably a panicking early investor that seeing his money flushed into the drain, hence the desperate moves here, all posts made basically have nothing essential in it.

He's a co-founder (or the founder, take your pick).

And for someone whose formal education is a bachelor's degree in psychology, he sure as hell isn't applying it very well here.

The following users thanked this post: Ysjoelfir

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
« Reply #119 on: June 09, 2018, 02:41:25 pm »
probably a panicking early investor that seeing his money flushed into the drain, hence the desperate moves here, all posts made basically have nothing essential in it.

And for someone whose formal education is a bachelor's degree in psychology, he sure as hell isn't applying it very well here.

Prolly not the brightest cookie ...

Offline cdoerfler

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #120 on: June 09, 2018, 02:42:10 pm »

Yes, that is me. I do have a degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Fond memories.  :-+ Would you feel better if I had dropped out of college to begin this startup? I am frequently placed right in the focal point of an insane amount of academic arrogance. An EXCELLENT example of this is the "conversion losses." 

I feel we are getting off topic. The real story here is 3DFS Technology.

Pretty soon, somebody will post about SAMControllers.com and we can start talking about how Real-Time Computing transforms air compressors and water pumps.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 03:17:02 pm by cdoerfler »

Offline madires

• Super Contributor
« Reply #121 on: June 09, 2018, 02:56:51 pm »

Are you talking about IP or boxes?

Offline cdoerfler

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #122 on: June 09, 2018, 03:01:22 pm »

Are you talking about IP or boxes?

Products, NOT IP.

Just like in SAM Controllers, we embed this capability into products. It is very valuable to have this computing power. People pay us to do this, which is why we do not need investors.

Offline JohnnyMalaria

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #123 on: June 09, 2018, 03:04:39 pm »
and we can start talking about how Real-Time Computing transforms air compressors and water pumps.

How about talking about the technical things you've been asked multiple times but haven't responded to? I don't think your claim at being an EE holds up.

After 123 posts, do you think you have any credibility? Every evasive and "witty" post just causes it to go down.

Offline cdoerfler

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #124 on: June 09, 2018, 03:10:32 pm »
and we can start talking about how Real-Time Computing transforms air compressors and water pumps.

How about talking about the technical things you've been asked multiple times but haven't responded to? I don't think your claim at being an EE holds up.

After 123 posts, do you think you have any credibility? Every evasive and "witty" post just causes it to go down.

I never claimed to be an EE.

What I see here is a lack of understanding of why clean power is better than unclean power. If you guys do not understand that, I am not the guy to explain it.

If you understand that, then I have the technology that does it.

Technical details have been CLEARLY explained. Computing, Flash Energy Storage, Synchronization.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf