Author Topic: digital electricity  (Read 48344 times)

Offline JohnnyMalaria

• Super Contributor
    • Enlighten Scientific LLC
Re: digital electricity
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2018, 01:48:38 pm »

No, I am saying that this is too advanced for everybody here, otherwise they would have invented it.

I am introducing you all to the concept and have no problem entertaining serious questions, so ask some.

You've got a patent for this. Do you understand the purpose of a patent???? Evidently not. I have asked multiple times for you to explain the novel aspect of your invention since it is hard to deduce from the patent. You seem to have a problem entertaining them.

Your patent is required by federal law to describe the best way you conceive of reducing to practise your invention. You can't put in half-baked versions with key information missing and then claim people are too thick to figure it out.

The more you go on replying with your stick-up-your-ass bollocks, the less credibility you have. If this is part of some weird viral marketing effort, I'd fetch a doctor.

The troll doth protest too much, methinks.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 01:52:46 pm by JohnnyMalaria »

Offline JohnnyMalaria

• Super Contributor
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2018, 01:56:36 pm »
I see 3DFS has a FB page and a 5 star review - by the man himself.

"Guests are treated to a vision of our energy future while served bottled water both chilled and room temperature. Overall, this is an excellent place to bring your entrepreneur investor friends."

Offline dmills

• Super Contributor
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2018, 01:58:52 pm »
Well this has reminded me that I need to have another look at AHC kit, but I know one manufacturer I will not be asking to quote.

Regards, Dan.

Offline JohnnyMalaria

• Super Contributor
« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2018, 02:10:48 pm »
You've described the method, not the apparatus. How do you actually do it? How do you do all this on the microsecond/microamp scale in a way no one else has ever thought of? Which claim in the patent is it?

Offline JohnnyMalaria

• Super Contributor
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2018, 02:12:21 pm »

"Guests are treated to a vision of our energy future while served bottled water both chilled and room temperature. Overall, this is an excellent place to bring your entrepreneur investor friends."

This is true. We offer bottled water and demonstrate our technology.

Seriously though, this is a fucking facebook review for an R&D cum startup. I made this reference in jest that we would have reviews, but thank you for taking it seriously.  |O :scared:

And it's worked out for you how?

Offline madires

• Super Contributor
  • A qualified hobbyist ;)
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2018, 02:12:42 pm »

A few posts ago he has claimed that 3DFS doesn't accept investments. :scared:

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2018, 02:22:51 pm »

He took and swallowed my baits completely without 2nd thought, probably a panicking early investor that seeing his money flushed into the drain, hence the desperate moves here, all posts made basically have nothing essential in it.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Offline madires

• Super Contributor
« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2018, 02:29:42 pm »

If you are an entrepreneur or an investor in energy tech, you want to know what we are doing. It will shape your present investment strategy.

Why would 3DFS advise entrepreneurs/investors about their technology if they don't benefit in a some way? Cui bono?

Offline JohnnyMalaria

• Super Contributor
« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2018, 02:29:58 pm »
If you are an entrepreneur or an investor in energy tech, you want to know what we are doing. It will shape your present investment strategy.

If you are a potential customer you also want to know what you are doing but your replies show you don't want to share that information.

I notice that one of the inventors - Vladislav Oleynik - is the registered agent and a manager for 3DFS LLC. I see he is also the CEO of Umbrella Technologies Inc that operates out of the same facility. Furthermore, the state of North Carolina suspended and then dissolved UTI for not filing annual reports for 2011/12/13/14. Interestingly, 3DFS was incorporated in 2011.

This alone would be a huge red flag if I wanted to invest in 3DFS or purchase products.

Offline JohnnyMalaria

• Super Contributor
« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2018, 02:38:36 pm »
probably a panicking early investor that seeing his money flushed into the drain, hence the desperate moves here, all posts made basically have nothing essential in it.

He's a co-founder (or the founder, take your pick).

And for someone whose formal education is a bachelor's degree in psychology, he sure as hell isn't applying it very well here.

The following users thanked this post: Ysjoelfir

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2018, 02:41:25 pm »
probably a panicking early investor that seeing his money flushed into the drain, hence the desperate moves here, all posts made basically have nothing essential in it.

He's a co-founder (or the founder, take your pick).

And for someone whose formal education is a bachelor's degree in psychology, he sure as hell isn't applying it very well here.

Prolly not the brightest cookie ...

Offline madires

• Super Contributor
« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2018, 02:56:51 pm »
We are not accepting investors, we are developing technology and selling it.

Are you talking about IP or boxes?

Offline JohnnyMalaria

• Super Contributor
« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2018, 03:04:39 pm »
and we can start talking about how Real-Time Computing transforms air compressors and water pumps.

How about talking about the technical things you've been asked multiple times but haven't responded to? I don't think your claim at being an EE holds up.

After 123 posts, do you think you have any credibility? Every evasive and "witty" post just causes it to go down.

Offline madires

• Super Contributor
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2018, 03:22:20 pm »
Are you talking about IP or boxes?

Products, NOT IP.

Just like in SAM Controllers, we embed this capability into products. It is very valuable to have this computing power. People pay us to do this, which is why we do not need investors.

Then I don't understand why 3DFS don't provide proper datasheets.

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2018, 03:29:48 pm »
and we can start talking about how Real-Time Computing transforms air compressors and water pumps.

How about talking about the technical things you've been asked multiple times but haven't responded to? I don't think your claim at being an EE holds up.

After 123 posts, do you think you have any credibility? Every evasive and "witty" post just causes it to go down.

I never claimed to be an EE.

What I see here is a lack of understanding of why clean power is better than unclean power. If you guys do not understand that, I am not the guy to explain it.

If you understand that, then I have the technology that does it.

Technical details have been CLEARLY explained. Computing, Flash Energy Storage, Synchronization.

LOL .. this thread is becoming entertaining rather than tech discussion.  :-DD

Not an EE but insults the EE crowds here that they're not smart enough to understand it.

This clearly a SCAM ...

Its like selling a battery, claimed that its clean energy, using clean chemical that wont leak or contaminate the earth, ok, thats fine.

But when few EEs starting to ask innocently like what voltage the battery produces ? Watt hour ? Discharge current capability ? Charge speed ? etc ... then again, he insults all of us that are stupid not to understand the jargon words "clean" - "no leak" ... etc. While keep pretending never read those "again" innocent & sincere questions about the technical aspects that MUST be answered by numbers like volt, watt hour and etc.

Unbelievable.  :palm:

Are you have any relative with Andrea Rossi ? The one who invented the e-cat thingie ?  :-DD

The following users thanked this post: Ysjoelfir, newbrain

Offline madires

• Super Contributor
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2018, 03:33:28 pm »
What I see here is a lack of understanding of why clean power is better than unclean power. If you guys do not understand that, I am not the guy to explain it.

Technical details have been CLEARLY explained. Computing, Flash Energy Storage, Synchronization.

What we like to know is how 3DFS's technology is cleaning up power. The few superficial terms we've heard aren't very helpful. It's like the sales assistant of a car dealership telling us that the car has a steering wheel, four wheels and a motor. Engineers apply technology to solve problems. One has to understand a technology to do this properly.

Offline djacobow

• Super Contributor
  • takin' it apart since the 70's
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2018, 03:33:51 pm »

Here you are saying a true thing. The thing to understand is that you are talking to a roomful of skeptical EEs (note: there is no other kind), some of whom have spent their careers in power and power conversion. If you cannot explain it in terms they understand, then you need to find someone in your organization who can.

You seem to be working under the assumption that the people questioning you here must not be very bright, or do not understand electricity, and I can assure you, that is very, very wrong. This is not a forum of journalists or CEOs. These are engineers.

No, they have been FUZZILY explained, not using normal terms of art, not providing data, graphs, measurements, block diagram, examples. Imagine you are teaching a class on your power optimization to a roomful of undergraduate engineering students. You have 90 minutes. What is in your slide deck?

The following users thanked this post: Peeps, Ysjoelfir

Offline Brumby

• Supporter
« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2018, 03:40:50 pm »
Now THAT is the accusation of a desperate marketing spin doctor!

NOBODY here will dispute the preference for "clean power" over "unclean power" and for you to throw THIS straw man into the discussion really, REALLY, REALLY stinks to high heaven.

So you say.

You've used words.  They are not clear.  They are not precise.  They are furry and fuzzy.  We want numbers.

We would like you to start out by QUANTIFYING the problem.  Numbers please!  Graphics!  There is nothing new under the sun here.  People working in the power industry today, 10 years ago, 25 years ago or more will understand these numbers - and so will half of the general membership.  You don't need to get all technical about computer correction algorithms - just spell it out.

The show us some numbers and graphics demonstrating what your product does.

If you can't do that, then you're the wrong person to be championing this system on the EEVblog.

Offline JohnnyMalaria

• Super Contributor
« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2018, 03:42:13 pm »

What a ridiculous statement. Obviously people understand why clean power is better than unclean power.

Some people seem to agree.

Three concepts does not equal technical detail.

Explain why someone should buy your product over a competitor's. What EXACTLY is your patented invention, not the product that uses it? Do you understand the difference? I'm becoming more convinced your have no idea what your company's patent says nor what a patent is.

Offline JohnnyMalaria

• Super Contributor
« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2018, 03:46:11 pm »
We are cleaning up the power at the panel level which distributes perfect power to all the loads. This is done through the Flash Energy Storage System.  |O

Wow. You may understand the purpose but you sure as hell have absolutely no idea at all how your product works and what is so novel that it merits patent protection.

Offline Brumby

• Supporter
« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2018, 03:49:22 pm »
Is it that you guys do not understand the benefit of AC electricity synchronization?

Do you even know what that term means?

Offline Brumby

• Supporter
« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2018, 03:51:37 pm »
Is it that you guys do not understand the benefit of AC electricity synchronization?

Do you even know what that term means?

This is precisely what I am asking you
You avoided my question: Do you even know what that term means?

Offline JohnnyMalaria

• Super Contributor
« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2018, 03:51:47 pm »
Here are some videos...

"Sorry. This video does not exist."

Love it!  :-DD

Says it all.

Offline Brumby

• Supporter
« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2018, 03:52:28 pm »
... but I found this absolutely priceless....

Offline Brumby

• Supporter
« Reply #99 on: June 09, 2018, 03:53:19 pm »
Awww.... Snap.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf