Author Topic: free energy  (Read 6328 times)

Offline zahid aliTopic starter

free energy
« on: December 04, 2020, 08:36:19 pm »
Free Energy Experiments of Multi Electro – How to Make Electricity by Utilizing Magnets
The power of this free energy experiments of multipurpose electro was demonstrated for thousands of years. The Egyptians used it so as to light up their torches. The Romans and the Chinese were using this concept in order to do more complex things such as to create electricity.

Offline CJay

• Super Contributor
Re: free energy
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 09:05:22 pm »
 :popcorn:

Offline daqq

• Super Contributor
    • My site
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 09:14:38 pm »
That's great. Send one to Dave for verification and/or get it verified by an independent org, such as UL.

Also, stop doing drugs.
Believe it or not, pointy haired people do exist!
+++Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

The following users thanked this post: AVGresponding

Offline magic

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 10:33:34 pm »
Send it to mailbag, the battery will only need to last two minutes before Dave moves on to the next item ;)

Online ataradov

• Super Contributor
    • Personal site
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2020, 10:51:55 pm »
This is low effort scam. Do better next time.
Alex

The following users thanked this post: james_s

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2020, 11:02:24 pm »
Yes, loan that to Dave Jones, assuming you can garner enough language skills to address the envelope (lol).
Helpful tip: When you disregard even basic 'english' form, or any language, really, you open yourself up for criticism, often delivered (back to you) in mocking fashion.
  Please try to send theses example to person, all of yous person, some of us is tireds.

(LOL, maybe those batteries went ' dries' by nows

Offline Refrigerator

• Super Contributor
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2020, 11:10:38 pm »
Could mods move this thread to dodgy technology? Seems our guy here got lost and posted in the wrong section.  :popcorn:
I have a blog at http://brimmingideas.blogspot.com/ . Now less empty than ever before !
An expert of making MOSFETs explode.

Online fourfathom

• Super Contributor
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2020, 11:35:19 pm »
C'mon, people.  This uses MAGNETS!  Completely different than those other scams.
We'll search out every place a sick, twisted, solitary misfit might run to! -- I'll start with Radio Shack.

Online Haenk

• Super Contributor
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2020, 07:36:50 am »
"new experiment" - honestly, they all look the same. What's "new"?

Still: +1 for welding and silver paint.

:palm:

The following users thanked this post: MrMobodies

Offline jh15

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2020, 08:22:59 am »
welding is crappy looking, for a harbor freight welder even.

"nothing up my sleeve' 
Hey Rocky!
Tek 575 curve trcr top shape, Tek 535, Tek 465. Tek 545 Hickok clone, Tesla Model S,  Ohio Scientific c24P SBC, c-64's from club days, Giant electric bicycle, Rigol stuff, Heathkit AR-15's. Heathkit ET- 3400a trainer&interface. Starlink pizza.

Online ataradov

• Super Contributor
    • Personal site
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2020, 08:24:11 am »
It may make sense to just delete this topic, so it does not attract more attention to that BS. Does not seem like author is interested in feedback.
Alex

The following users thanked this post: james_s

Online Ian.M

• Super Contributor
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2020, 09:05:20 am »
I suspect its just link farming spam, but, in case the O.P. is genuine, IMHO the mods should put the youtube links in code tags so they are no benefit to a link farmer, and as Refrigerator suggested:
Could mods move this thread to dodgy technology? Seems our guy here got lost and posted in the wrong section.  :popcorn:

Online BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2020, 09:22:44 am »
This kind of videos are very-very popular in poor countries where education is pretty low like Middle East, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and similar in the region. And poverty is common, and once the video blogger picked up the number enough to gain financial benefit even minimal as Western standard, its considered filthy rich to their standard, as average income is very-very low.

Even a proper soldering iron is considered high tech gadget there, and its no surprise that the welding job could be made this way.  :o

Offline Cyberdragon

• Super Contributor
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2020, 05:53:11 pm »
It's this guy who just painted his scam to better hide the power wires.

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/dodgy-technology/220v-free-energy-generator/
*BZZZZZZAAAAAP*
Voltamort strikes again!
Explodingus - someone who frequently causes accidental explosions

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2020, 08:09:27 pm »
I like the thoughts, of Alex, and the others, here responding in defense, of EEVBLOG integrity and standards ... Plus I perhaps got out of line (frustrated) in regards to good standards with other (members) and ideas. BUT, still, this gotta go, IMO.

On similar vein, I always loved an old episode, LEAVE IT TO BEAVER, where the young kid gave some money to the fraud 'HOBO'.
  "If you knew, he was lying, then why did you give him money ?" said brother Wally.
   "I knew he lied... But no one ever told me such a good story!"

Complicated times / complicated times.
  (I just don't want to see a bunch of young Americans demanding FOSSILE FUELS be banned...uh yeah already happened...)

Offline Labrat101

• Regular
  • Renovating Old Test Equipment & Calibration ..
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2020, 08:53:14 pm »
This is total BS . That drive motor could not possibly turn a 3k watt generator .
The friction loss on those belts .  and the lead acid battery inside that big red thing.
 O maybe I missed some thing .. It's the iron oxide (RUST) under the silver paint
is reacting with the earths magnetic field ..   :-DD   Silly me so obvious .
 Why Do people make this BS .  and do people really believe it .  :palm:

There is only One FREE energy Motor on this Planet . and its the Earths Core   >:D
"   All Started With A BIG Bang!! .  .   & Magic Smoke  ".

Offline Refrigerator

• Super Contributor
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2020, 09:20:34 pm »
This is total BS . That drive motor could not possibly turn a 3k watt generator .
The friction loss on those belts .  and the lead acid battery inside that big red thing.
 O maybe I missed some thing .. It's the iron oxide (RUST) under the silver paint
is reacting with the earths magnetic field ..   :-DD   Silly me so obvious .
 Why Do people make this BS .  and do people really believe it .  :palm:

There is only One FREE energy Motor on this Planet . and its the Earths Core   >:D
Free energy is everywhere, just the devices that collect it are not.
I have a blog at http://brimmingideas.blogspot.com/ . Now less empty than ever before !
An expert of making MOSFETs explode.

Offline JimRemington

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2020, 10:14:26 pm »
Irritating music, but the shiny red paint is convincing.

Online EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2020, 07:05:29 am »
Send it to mailbag, the battery will only need to last two minutes before Dave moves on to the next item ;)

:-DD

Offline Gregory

• Regular Contributor
    • All Electronics Channel
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2020, 07:09:47 am »
No man!  :palm:

Offline MrMobodies

• Super Contributor
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2020, 07:21:09 am »
It looks the same to me as last time except they painted it with different colours.
See attached pictures

This video is on a concrete floor, but the corners are spray painted silver but WHERE ARE THE WIRES or is it battery powered... 

Isn't that a lot of effort they go to to disamantle it just to set it up again?

Online ataradov

• Super Contributor
    • Personal site
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2020, 07:25:50 am »
That's a 2020 model, it comes in space grey with red accents.
Alex

The following users thanked this post: virtualparticles

Offline Labrat101

• Regular
  • Renovating Old Test Equipment & Calibration ..
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2020, 10:15:42 pm »
Hi Did any one else notice that the big green motor pulley is rotating anti clockwise and
and the centre pulley is rotating clockwise .
The driving side of the belt should be tort . as it is the belt is just lipping round loose .
 The Big motor is were the battery is also the big motor original connection box has been removed
as this motor does not have the field winding and the stat shaft has been cut , so the pulley is just running
 free on the front bearing . and the small motor is just a small motor with a very small pulley driving a
very heavy loose belt.
It maybe just me .. slow the film down and the belts are in reverse on the big motor .
 some how not has he managed to create free energy but also get the belt rotating in the opposite directions
of the gen rotation .   :wtf: :o :palm: :scared:    :-DD
"   All Started With A BIG Bang!! .  .   & Magic Smoke  ".

Online Ian.M

• Super Contributor
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2020, 12:10:01 am »
Direction of rotary motion in films is always tricky as it gets aliased by the frame rate. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagon-wheel_effect

The only way to be reasonably certain of the direction is to carefully watch when the rotating object starts or stops moving, assuming the acceleration/deceleration is slow enough to occur over sufficient frames for its low speed behaviour to be visible.

Offline xrunner

• Super Contributor
  • hp>Agilent>Keysight>???
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2020, 12:15:13 am »
LOL how could it be free? Who paid for the parts?  :-DD
I told my friends I could teach them to be funny, but they all just laughed at me.

The following users thanked this post: Labrat101

Offline Non-Abelian

• Contributor
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2020, 03:13:23 am »
Wow! The Romans and Chinese and even the [ancient] Egyptions had electricity? Who knew? Did their civilizations fall because they couldn't pay the electric bill once the ruling classes started hogging all of the free energy to host all night orgies?
That's not right - It's not even wrong - W. Pauli

Online Haenk

• Super Contributor
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2020, 09:10:55 am »
Wow! The Romans and Chinese and even the [ancient] Egyptions had electricity? Who knew? Did their civilizations fall because they couldn't pay the electric bill once the ruling classes started hogging all of the free energy to host all night orgies?

Well, there you go:

https://www.smith.edu/hsc/museum/ancient_inventions/battery2.html

The following users thanked this post: RichardS

Online SiliconWizard

• Super Contributor
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2020, 06:32:11 pm »
Funny stuff. Apart from the yet-another-BS-perpetual-motion-generator factor, the meaning of "free" as far as energy is concerned is worth questioning, as a couple others have done above.

To begin with, something is "free", I guess, in the usual/familiar sense, if you don't have to "pay" for it. Of course, as someone has mentioned above, you still have to pay for the device that generates electricity from whatever source. And even if you exclude the initial cost in your definition of "free", there is still the maintenance, and eventually replacement costs. No physical device will function without any maintenance, and will last forever. So even if you find a free source of energy, tapping into it is NEVER free.

A good example of that is obviously solar energy. Solar radiation IS in itself "free" (at least until governments decide to tax it), but the devices to extract this energy into some useful form are definitely not free, definitely require some maintenance and won't last forever either.

It's both sad and funny to see that there still is a significant number of people who think perpetual motion could be a thing. Should be obvious *why* if you have some basic scientific education, but even if you don't, you can still consider the fact that absolutely nothing lasts forever in this universe, at least as far as we currently know. But you could reply that even that requires some basic knowledge.

Anyway, all those videos are not there to offer the world any solution (even if that was in a delusional attempt from their authors), but just to make views on Youtube, which, ironically, doesn't generate any electricity, but does consume a lot.

Online SiliconWizard

• Super Contributor
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2020, 06:58:51 pm »

Well, there you go:

Yes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad_Battery
Note this is still very unclear what this was used for, or if it even was meant to generate electricity, or if it just happened to form some kind of battery without them knowing.

Offline virtualparticles

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2020, 09:34:27 pm »
Hey! Ease up on India. The last 4 engineers I've hired are all Indian and they're great! Being in the US, I wish I could get locals, but there aren't any. All the US kids are going to college to get a degree to be a "Manager". When asked what they want to "manage", they have no idea and of course have no STEM knowledge so it won't be anything useful.

Offline Non-Abelian

• Contributor
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2020, 10:45:33 pm »

Well, there you go:

Yes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad_Battery
Note this is still very unclear what this was used for, or if it even was meant to generate electricity, or if it just happened to form some kind of battery without them knowing.
Probably wood or stone vibrators.
That's not right - It's not even wrong - W. Pauli

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2020, 01:50:53 am »
the fact that absolutely nothing lasts forever in this universe

Energy does  :-DD

Offline fubgumfaw

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2021, 04:09:40 am »
One look at that thing and it's obviously not able to self run.
The losses in it exceed any source of energy inside the system and it will run down and stop after a little whie.
This is FAR from a "free energy" device!

Offline GreenHW_GUY

• Contributor
  • Hardware Electronic RF Power-electronic
    • included if you specify a URL below.
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2021, 02:17:51 pm »
Not free energy but also  :-DD believers en Alternative energy with Copper coils, maybe it an excuse for copper thief to sell the copper. https://youtu.be/r2utu87JDC4?t=368
I Program with Solder

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf