Products > Dodgy Technology

How much does free energy cost? $5000.00

(1/3) > >>

Beamin:
This guy popped up on my youtube. He sucks at bull shitting and sells these things for $5000. He also has a $1000 USB charger that has no plug for recharging. If this worked wouldn't NASA use it and put the fossil fuel companies out of business? Best is read the comments where people are defending his nonsense.

https://youtu.be/6NjeJVyZp_k

I hate con men. Lowest of the low of criminals and thieves. 

boffin:
At that kind of price it had better provide inverse reactive current, for use in unilateral phase detractors, and capable of automatically synchronizing cardinal grammeters

EEVblog:

--- Quote from: boffin on September 06, 2017, 04:35:33 am ---At that kind of price it had better provide inverse reactive current, for use in unilateral phase detractors, and capable of automatically synchronizing cardinal grammeters

--- End quote ---

I've only seen that on the $10k units.

Brumby:
I didn't even know they had units that cheap!

For those wondering (and for those who would like to see it again) here's where these features were presented:

raptor1956:

--- Quote from: EEVblog on September 06, 2017, 04:50:46 am ---
--- Quote from: boffin on September 06, 2017, 04:35:33 am ---At that kind of price it had better provide inverse reactive current, for use in unilateral phase detractors, and capable of automatically synchronizing cardinal grammeters

--- End quote ---

I've only seen that on the $10k units.

--- End quote ---

To be fair ... there are several Chinese sources at less than half that price -- check the latest models by Drok!

Brian

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version