Author Topic: I think I found a new one  (Read 6093 times)

Offline Cyberdragon

• Super Contributor
Re: I think I found a new one
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2021, 12:18:01 am »
Oh hell you can see the shadow edges. Someone failed basic photoshop...then again they probably also failed basic physics. ::)
*BZZZZZZAAAAAP*
Voltamort strikes again!
Explodingus - someone who frequently causes accidental explosions

The following users thanked this post: MrMobodies

Offline MrMobodies

• Super Contributor
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2021, 12:57:44 am »
I just noticed that with the shadows and different fonts...  and after a search on the words it looks like it comes from the EZ Battery Reconditioner scam.

Looking at the difference maybe copied and edited from another picture.

"Now you can take our guides with you anywhere you go!"

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Now+you+can+take+our+guides+with+you+anywhere+you+go!%22&tbm=isch

https://batteryrepairr.blogspot.com/2018/07/how-to-recondition-batteries.html  (blog removed)

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-AuVGymIgdCg/W2KJjszP0VI/AAAAAAAAADk/e201azAr52caG_Sh9JZjszpliz0Tyx9pACLcBGAs/s1600/gambar%2B8.png
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 01:01:57 am by MrMobodies »

Offline MrMobodies

• Super Contributor
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2021, 01:30:59 am »
It looks like news sites also buy into their afilliate program:
https://www.newschannelnebraska.com/story/43605136/easy-power-plan-reviews-detailed-report-on-ryan-taylors-easy-power-plan-ebook

PRESS RELEASE
Easy Power Plan Reviews: Detailed Report on Ryan Taylor's Easy Power Plan Ebook
The Easy Power Plan is a complete guide in the form of an eBook that gives step-by-step instructions to build a sustainable power device at home. The guide is a result of the research conducted by Ryan Taylor, a teacher from...
Monday, April 5th 2021, 2:52 PM CDT
Sponsored: Advertising Content

Click Here To Order Easy Power Plan Ebook From the Official Website

Media Contact
Company Name: Webertise Solutions LLP
Contact Person: Stephen George
Email: Send Email
Phone: 9633533554
Address:114/3 2nd Floor, Kasi Arcade Thiyagaraya Nagar
City: Chennai
State: Tamil Nadu

Press Release Distributed by ABNewswire.com
To view the original version on ABNewswire visit: Easy Power Plan Reviews: Detailed Report on Ryan Taylor\’s Easy Power Plan Ebook

Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact pressreleases@franklymedia.com

The name "Stephen George" doesn't sound Indian to me.

https://apnews.com/article/technology-business-marketing-and-advertising-corporate-news-automotive-technology-d6d71335580fec12b060b89d28046e4c

PRESS RELEASE: Paid content from KISSPR
The AP news staff was not involved in its creation. :bullshit:
EZ Battery Reconditioning Review- Does It Really Work? [Unbiased Review]  :bullshit:
02/16/2021, Boise // KISSPR //

About the EZ Battery Reconditioning Program Creator

EZ Battery Reconditioning is created by Tom Ericson with the co-author Frank Thompson.

Source: Story.KISSPR.com

Release ID: 16716

KISS PR PRODUCT REVIEWER COMPENSATION DISCLOSURE

Pursuant to the Federal Trade Commission’s guidance of the public in conducting its affairs in conformity with legal requirements comprised in 16 C.F.R. § 255  et seq. on the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, this  Product Reviewer Compensation Disclosure  is provided by KissPR.com LLC and its affiliated entities (hereinafter referred to collectively as “KISS PR”). This disclosure applies to content displayed on all mobile, desktop, and other online versions of KISS PR’s websites and to those of KISS PR’s distribution partners (hereinafter referred to collectively as “the Websites”) and is provided for the purpose of disclosing the nature of the connection between KISS PR and product reviewers, advertisers, sponsors, endorsers, and other third-parties whose advertisements, sponsorships, endorsements, testimonials, opinions, or other product-related or service-related statements or reviews may appear on the Websites (hereinafter referred to as an “Product Reviewer”).

This  Product Reviewer Compensation Disclosure  is intended to disclose to you that in consideration of payment of monetary and other compensation from a Product Reviewer, as described below, KISS PR sells various advertising, sponsorships, and marketing campaigns that are featured on one or more of the Websites.

There is a financial connection related to some of the products or services mentioned, reviewed, or recommended on the Websites between KISS PR and the Product Reviewer that owns, markets, or sells such product or service. If you decide to purchase a product or service featured on one or more of the Websites, KISS PR will not receive compensation related to that purchase from a Product Reviewer but may receive a one-time fee from the Product Reviewer for posting or distributing the product review on or via the Websites.

Further, KISS PR may post or otherwise promote on the Websites content, including editorial content, which may feature third-party products and services (a “Reviewed Product”). This content may contain weblinks to third-party owned or operated web sites where you can purchase Reviewed Product (“Product Link”). If you click on a Product Link and then purchase a Reviewed Product on the linked web site, KISS PR will not receive compensation from the third-party offering the Reviewed Product (the “Vendor”).

Weblinks on the Websites featuring a Reviewed Product may be added to posts or articles that are not identified on the Websites as comprising or containing paid or sponsored content. In such case, a disclosure statement about the Reviewed Product and the compensation that KISS PR might receive in connection with its purchase by you will be included in such posts or articles. Further, third-party advertisements may be posted on the Websites. Each time you click on such an advertisement, KISS PR may receive compensation from the third-party advertiser, even if you do not purchase any product or service from that third-party.

KISS PR will, subject to the disclaimer of liability set forth below, endeavor to ensure that product or service endorsements appearing in the Websites or in posts or articles distributed via the Websites reflect the honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences of the Product Reviewer as they relate to such product or service. If you have any complaint, concern, or question relating to the content of any such post or article, including alleged infringement of any intellectual property rights, you should address your complaint, concern, or question directly to the Product Reviewer or the Vendor.

NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES; NON-RELIANCE. EXCEPT FOR ANY EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES CONTAINED IN THIS DISCLOSURE STATEMENT, NEITHER KISS PR NOR ANY OTHER PERSON ON KISS PR’S BEHALF HAS MADE OR MAKES ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EITHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, WHETHER ARISING BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE, TRADE, OR OTHERWISE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE NOT RELIED UPON ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY MADE BY KISS PR OR ANY OTHER PERSON ON KISS PR’S BEHALF, EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS DISCLOSURE STATEMENT.

DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL KISS PR BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOST OPPORTUNITIES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE AND REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION UPON WHICH ANY SUCH CLAIM IS BASED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AUDIO, PHOTOGRAPHS, AND VIDEOS, OF OR THE ACCURACY OF ANY STATEMENT MADE IN OR OMITTED FROM ANY ADVERTISEMENT, SPONSORSHIP, ENDORSEMENT, TESTIMONIAL, OPINION, OR OTHER PRODUCT-RELATED OR SERVICE-RELATED STATEMENT OR REVIEW APPEARING IN THE WEBSITES OR IN ANY POST OR ARTICLE DISTRIBUTED VIA THE WEBSITES.

© 2021 KissPR.com LLC

Media Contact Website: [ KISS PR Brand Story PressWire ] - Email: Media@kisspr.com

How can adverts be classed as press releases?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 01:39:34 am by MrMobodies »

Offline helius

• Super Contributor
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2021, 06:57:01 am »
How can adverts be classed as press releases?
The mistake is to think that there is any other kind. Most of what you hear about through media channels is the product of P.R. agents in service of somebody. When they're doing their job you are only dimly aware that they exist.

Offline robca

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2021, 10:30:59 pm »
I really chuckled hard at this

Note the "Here's a big seal to prove it" overlay. Not only it's a rather common image (just the number of days change), it looks like it was originally meant as a joke seal...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf