Author Topic: Looks like we have a canidate for the free energy woo-woo of the year award  (Read 654 times)

Offline www2

• Contributor
This candidate for the "free energy woo-woo of the year award" clams that get energy from gravity with a efficiency of 80%.  |O

http://www.gravityenergy.nl/

Offline Rjevski

• Supporter
At first I misread that as 800% and I suspected Batterisers were involved. ;D

Online vk6zgo

• Super Contributor
This candidate for the "free energy woo-woo of the year award" clams that get energy from gravity with a efficiency of 80%.  |O

http://www.gravityenergy.nl/

Lighthouses used to have "gravity energy storage" devices to rotate the light. ;D
There was a big weight on a chain which slowly "fell" from near the top of the lighthouse tower to the bottom.
Every few days, the Lighthouse keeper would wind it up with a big "crank handle".

Online Domagoj T

• Regular Contributor
Don't hydroelectric power plants regularly achieve 90-95% efficiency?

Offline benbradley

• Contributor
I watched the video and I'm only the second thumbs down, can anyone "help" with this?

Offline MrMobodies

• Frequent Contributor
That Gravity Energy © proof of principle 2016 video with the balancing weight reminds me of that box shimmering on its own in The EEVblog Lab VIBRATES! video.

I don't think you can get any energy out of that.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 06:14:52 pm by MrMobodies »

Offline pwlps

• Regular Contributor
The last picture on their homepage explains how it works: we need an elephant (not included) to make it vibrate.

Offline Canis Dirus Leidy

• Regular Contributor
I watched the video and I'm only the second thumbs down, can anyone "help" with this?
Apparently, these guys reinvented the wheel one of these pseudo perpetual motion toys like "drinking bird" or barometric clock.

P.S. "Fake? No, sir. There was two dollars' worth of fluid extract of cinchona and a dime's worth of aniline in that half-gross of bitters. I've gone through towns years afterwards and had folks ask for 'em again."(q)Jeff Peters as a Personal Magnet.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf