Author Topic: Magnetic generator, "SYMBIOSIS OF PERMANENT MAGNETS AND BIFILAR COILS"  (Read 1553 times)

Offline nuclearcat

• Supporter
https://infinitysav.com/magneticgenerator/
Thats quite cool page for total scam.

Offline Refrigerator

• Super Contributor
Re: Magnetic generator, "SYMBIOSIS OF PERMANENT MAGNETS AND BIFILAR COILS"
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2020, 06:50:57 pm »
At first i thought that maybe this is an electromechanical inverter but then i SAV (excuse the pun) the video and it clearly said that after the "generator" spins up there is enough energy to run the asynchronous motor (that spins it) to maintain its speed and any excess energy can be collected and used.
It's quite a high effort scam to be honest they even have a prototype of sorts.
I have a blog at http://brimmingideas.blogspot.com/ . Now less empty than ever before !

Offline Haenk

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2020, 09:54:06 am »
Honestly, 8k does not look awfully expensive for a low-volume-run industrial machine.
Even if it does not work.
But then they will probably just grab the money and deliver nothing :)

Offline voltsandjolts

• Supporter
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2020, 12:23:39 pm »
Looks like the directors have a few 'do-nothing' or dissolved companies registered in Cyprus.
They are just trying to make a few grand out of some pretty 3D rendered pictures, poor desperate souls.

Offline fubgumfaw

• Regular Contributor
I have to say this:
1. I'm a firm believer in the factual nature of the 3 laws of thermodynamics.
2. At the end of the day...you never get more out than you have IN the system.
3. In anything that uses magnets, you have an energy source that is usable over and over again.
4. You don't use a magnet for an hour and then it's magnetism is depleted and you run out of magnetic "charge".
5. Magnetism is something that is reusable more or less forever.

So then...the 3 laws of thermodynamics are NOT broken.

Can magnetism be used to create rotation without the need of another power source? I say it can. I've messed with this some and the key here is getting past the gating that happens when one magnet passes by another magnet. This is very doable! Howard Johnson Patented his design. While crude, the v-gate design does work. This isn't some mystery or magic.

The only reason this is so called "dodgy tech" is because the people with money and power (gas and power companies) destroy anyone that develops this sort of technology into a commercial product! This is a well known fact! Many technologies get buried because they don't serve the agendas of the power and oil companies. Greed, power mongering and control is not mythical! We ALL know they do it!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 12:51:45 am by fubgumfaw »

Offline penfold

• Frequent Contributor

What makes those three laws more important than every single other one?

Offline Tantratron

• Frequent Contributor
  • Radio DSP Plasma
    • Tantratron
Can magnetism be used to create rotation without the need of another power source? I say it can. I've messed with this some and the key here is getting past the gating that happens when one magnet passes by another magnet. This is very doable! Howard Johnson Patented his design. While crude, the v-gate design does work. This isn't some mystery or magic.

The only reason this is so called "dodgy tech" is because the people with money and power (gas and power companies) destroy anyone that develops this sort of technology into a commercial product! This is a well known fact! Many technologies get buried because they don't serve the agendas of the power and oil companies. Greed, power mongering and control is not mythical! We ALL know they do it!
I'm not sure to understand: if this magnetic tech works, if it was patented and now expired in the case of Howard Johnson, John Bedini, Tom Bearden... why don't you build a prototype then show us public or why does not other people build one prototype ?

Maybe the power and oil companies do not provide specific funding to slow down innovative research which would destroy their actual revenue but if the magnetic technology you claim to work, there should not be a problem to build the device !

Albert

Offline BrianHG

• Super Contributor
I have to say this:
4. You don't use a magnet for an hour and then it's magnetism is depleted and you run out of magnetic "charge".
5. Magnetism is something that is reusable more or less forever.
Magnets fade over time.  Check the datasheets of any reputable neodymium magnet manufacturer, they have a decay of strength measured over a 20-25 year lifespan.
Abusing magnets, like applying an excessive load, say a horrendous back-emf compared to what they are capable of can also damage their strength permanently.
How do you think the neodymium  magnets are charged in the first place.

See the video here, look at all the 'DEAD' neodymium magnets in the video up until point at 10min13sec.

What in the world do you think would happen if you sent a reverse pulse of such a field to a working magnet?

The following users thanked this post: Tantratron

Offline james_s

• Super Contributor

Total nonsense. No you cannot get magnets to make something spin without an external application of energy, if you have convinced yourself that you can then you have fallen into the same trap as every other free energy psudo-scientist.

Oil companies, greed, blah blah. Oil is infinitely useful stuff, if we stopped burning it as fuel tomorrow the demand would recover after some time. It's used in lubricants, paints, virtually every kind of plastic, as the basis for other chemical processes, etc. Technologies cannot be buried, information has a way of getting out, it's simply not possible to pay off and or hush everyone involved. Just another purveyor of pseudoscience nonsense.

The following users thanked this post: newbrain, george.b

Offline fubgumfaw

• Regular Contributor

What makes those three laws more important than every single other one?

The common claim about over unity devices is that they break the 3 laws of thermodynamics. I'd have to agree...that IS the case. You'll never get more energy out of the system than is contained within it. This is undeniably true. However magnets are a power source that when tapped properly are more or less infinitely renewable. They are what make the system exceed its own losses. And what's more, you never break the laws of thermodynamics in the process.

Anyone can test this themselves. Youtube is full of videos about V gate motors. They are incredibly easy to make and prove that self running with magnetism only as the power source is possible. Do a better job of dealing with magnetic gating, redirection and shielding and you can get a much better running all magnet motor that overcomes its own losses and never breaks the laws of thermodynamics. It does work...

Offline fubgumfaw

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2021, 07:34:44 am »

Total nonsense. No you cannot get magnets to make something spin without an external application of energy, if you have convinced yourself that you can then you have fallen into the same trap as every other free energy psudo-scientist.

Oil companies, greed, blah blah. Oil is infinitely useful stuff, if we stopped burning it as fuel tomorrow the demand would recover after some time. It's used in lubricants, paints, virtually every kind of plastic, as the basis for other chemical processes, etc. Technologies cannot be buried, information has a way of getting out, it's simply not possible to pay off and or hush everyone involved. Just another purveyor of pseudoscience nonsense.

Hi James,
I challenge you to build a V gate motor and see for yourself. They do self run with only magnetism as the energy source. Most people never get past their disbelief and what they have been taught. This very simple magnet motor does self run. You may not succeed on your first try. I didn't either, but a few tries later and it did self run. You'll find lots of videos on youtube about them.

The rest of what you said...I'll just ignore it until after you try this yourself. You might just be eating crow after a while!
Cheers!

Online dunkemhigh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2021, 03:21:18 pm »
I challenge you to build a V gate motor and see for yourself.

Yeah, have him waste his time and money proving it's never going to work, while lazy you thinks up some more armchair skillz.

Better idea, since you've already done this (so you say): show us your working motor.

The rest of what you said...I'll just ignore it until after you try this yourself.

If there weren't a suspicion you were full of shit before, this clinches it. You don't even point to the specific plans that are easy to build and work. Clearly, when he's spent all that effort not getting anywhere you'll say it's the design he used that isn't the perfect one, and still not say what that is. Or it's the way he put it together. Or any number of easily-typed brush-offs.

Show us yours. Until you do that you're just blowing shit around.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 03:26:45 pm by dunkemhigh »

The following users thanked this post: hexreader, Cyberdragon, Ian.M, newbrain, james_s, Tantratron

Offline james_s

• Super Contributor
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2021, 07:17:34 pm »
Hi James,
I challenge you to build a V gate motor and see for yourself. They do self run with only magnetism as the energy source. Most people never get past their disbelief and what they have been taught. This very simple magnet motor does self run. You may not succeed on your first try. I didn't either, but a few tries later and it did self run. You'll find lots of videos on youtube about them.

The rest of what you said...I'll just ignore it until after you try this yourself. You might just be eating crow after a while!
Cheers!

No dude, that isn't how this works. YOU are making these absurd claims so YOU build one and have it evaluated by an independent body. You're making the same bullshit claims as every other free-energy purveyor and like every one of them you can't demonstrate that it can work. It can't, it's not possible, it can be mathematically proven. You cannot extract more energy out of any system than you put in, period. Magnets are not mined from the earth containing energy, newly manufactured magnets are inert until they are magnetized, and you cannot ever get more energy out of one than you put in during that process. I have enough projects on my plate already, stuff that doesn't break any laws of the universe, I'm not going to waste time and resources building something that I already know won't work. You may have managed to obfuscate from yourself the reasons such a device won't work but I have not. I already know it can never work, I don't have to expend efforts building one. If you disagree, prove me wrong, otherwise go away and stop wasting our time with nonsense.

The following users thanked this post: xrunner, hexreader, Cyberdragon, Gregg, newbrain, george.b, Tantratron

Offline fubgumfaw

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2021, 08:04:31 am »
OK...yawn! You are all very boring, dismissive, tedious and narrow minded!
Let me know when you decide to step out of your pitiful little world of "knowing how everything works."

I'll leave you with this thought...
Spend your time and money and find out for yourself instead of being dutiful little sheep!
I challenge you to step out of your narrow little world and try for yourself!
I know...this will ask a lot...like open mindedness and willingness to explore.

On that note...I'm done here...typical narrow minded thinking...yawn!

Offline Tantratron

• Frequent Contributor
  • Radio DSP Plasma
    • Tantratron
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2021, 08:25:18 am »
Let me know when you decide to step out of your pitiful little world of "knowing how everything works."

Spend your time and money and find out for yourself instead of being dutiful little sheep!

Well I happened to be in this forum because it helps repair test equipment, it is a great forum which in my case helps keep going old tektronix equipment for my testing and R&D lab.

So I tend to really focus here only on repair and tech but you might know that one of my consulting activity for more than 10 years consist of due diligence, 3rd party testing on incredible claims. I had few equity funds clients, military clients who paid my company to verify theories, power testing of some ZPE or OverUnity claims. I do team work with physicists, power electronics, radio and nuclear and after auditing so many devices, inventors...

Frankly you have the same issue of either being a troll or someone just not accepting your prototype does not work (incorrect power metering, wrong physics...). As I did ask you before then others did, just build your prototype, show us how you do the power metering or best send it to 3rd part test house.

By the way, your analysis of the 3 laws of thermodynamics to prove your point with magnets or more generally OverUnity is incorrect but hey...

Best regards,

Dr Albert Roseiro (Ph.D. and MSc in Electrical Engineering)
Founder and President of Tantratron SAS
http://www.tantratron.tk

The following users thanked this post: nuclearcat

Offline MrMobodies

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2021, 07:42:27 pm »
I just noticed something in the picture.
I question is it real of just a model.
It seems to me like they just copied it out of something

Closeup to control panel:

Picture taken from Youtube video,  Shenzhen I/O ● #41 ● at 0:26:

See how the waves at the bottom match.

Shenzhen I/O ● #41 ● Thorium Reactor Status Monitor
SpadesBookOnline  Jan 8, 2018
https://youtu.be/yLJ4OGKNhw0?t=26

The following users thanked this post: daqq

Offline schmitt trigger

• Super Contributor
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2021, 07:55:54 pm »
The user fugbumfaw is a troll, which also likes to insult people.

He called me a hypocrite in another thread because I mentioned that the phrase “Caveat Emptor” is as valid today as two millennia ago. Clearly a disturbed individual.

The following users thanked this post: hexreader

Offline MrMobodies

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2021, 09:00:23 pm »
I was a bit sad reading that.

I come here to broaden my imagination. It maybe boring to others but I like it.

To some of us like me this is all we got which makes sense but I want to learn the things that I want to learn and I find that here.

I use to live in another pitiful little  world where I didn't know much and had little or no clue on knowing how things work and people noticed that and tried to fob me off. I tried to learn but had hadly any help but now I got the knowledge from this as you put it "pitiful little world" random as it maybe it has made me happy, seeing how Dave Jones tears down things on video, explains how it works, what effort and consideration went into the design and what the designers may have been thinking at the time. With that and comments  I am slowly understanding things through what people reference here, so it does help me. I know there are many resources out there but I am happy with what is here. When I seek for something it is here.

I have noticed something I wonder what this symbol is besides that fake control panel:

I haven't seen any logo like that yet on the website or product page and a bit too blurry for reverse image lookup.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 09:18:29 pm by MrMobodies »

Online Zero999

• Super Contributor
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2021, 09:33:09 pm »

If I told you, I saw a machine which could make some mass, say salt from nothing at all and all you have to do is Google for the drawings and build it. Would you believe me?

I don't get why people think energy can be made from nowhere. After all a famous scientist came up with the equation E = mc2, which proves energy and mass are really the same thing.

No one is being narrow minded. It's just no one else here is gullible.

Offline james_s

• Super Contributor
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2021, 09:53:02 pm »
No point in engaging him, he's either a deliberate troll or mentally ill. I added him to my ignore list after the last nonsense posting.

Online dunkemhigh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2021, 10:07:07 pm »
If I told you, I saw a machine which could make some mass, say salt from nothing at all and all you have to do is Google for the drawings and build it. Would you believe me?

Yes! Just ran out of table salt and need some for the vegs. Tell me the search string please.

Offline Cyberdragon

• Super Contributor
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2021, 03:23:15 am »
He reminds of that guy we had a while ago saying tesla coils hooked up to light bulbs emitted "strange rays" and couldn't understand (or believe) basic electrostatics, calling us all puppets of modern science or something. ::) Might be his alt returned for more, now with magnets and perpetual motion.

:-BROKE

Hold on, my sus-o-meter overloaded, need to change the fuse.
*BZZZZZZAAAAAP*
Voltamort strikes again!
Explodingus - someone who frequently causes accidental explosions

Offline penfold

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2021, 04:14:59 am »
He reminds of that guy we had a while ago saying tesla coils hooked up to light bulbs emitted "strange rays" and couldn't understand (or believe) basic electrostatics, calling us all puppets of modern science or something. ::)

I wonder if that's why they're really pushing LED lamps now, the government, oil companies and cell operators were all starting to realise that those magic rays were giving a small subset of the population the magical ability to grasp strange new scientific phenomena, (phenomena clearly far too advanced for all those physicists wasting their time currently not investigating them), without even needing a basic maths education.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf