Author Topic: On what frequency are working living cells  (Read 3814 times)

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
Re: On what frequency are working living cells
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2022, 08:48:05 am »
Yep never proceed to the question of how something works until you’ve established if it’s bollocks or not. This is bollocks.

The following users thanked this post: Zenith

Offline jpanhalt

• Super Contributor
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2022, 09:08:31 am »
I can't really figure out any math how it can do anything to the human body when I grap these two electrode?
Any explanation would be nice ?
If does what is claimed, then it's magic.  The problem with magic is once you understand how it is done, it is no longer magic and no longer fools you.

Offline Zenith

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2022, 09:37:44 am »

My question is:
What they mean by "every crll has his own frequency"?
That tells me it could be actually the resonance frequency and has nothing to do with any healing thinks.

Or my second idea is:
Any cell or living subject can emit any frequency cos the chemical substances they are made of, and the bio electric characteristics.

What do you think about my question?
What are the "cells frequency" means?

A lot of this New Age therapy stuff involves attempts to give it credibility by wrapping it in technical sounding language, which is essentially meaningless.

Hence talk of "personal energies" and "negative energies". You need to find a crystal with the right resonance with your personal energies....  "Frequency" is another handy word in this context.

Sometimes the deluded (or plain shysters) make up equipment to aid in the "therapy". Violet Ray kits were very popular in the first half of the 20th century. They were a high frequency EHT source with a set of curiously shaped glass discharge tubes to be applied to various parts of the body to achieve healing effects. The god-like Nikola Tesla had a hand in developing them, so they must be good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violet_ray

Then of course there was L.Ron Hubbard and the E-meter, used for auditing in Scientology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-meter

This looks like more of the same.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2022, 09:48:30 am »
It’s far simpler. Some people believe in magic and faith as evidence enough for causality.

They are simply stupid.

That covers a lot of problems in modern society.

The following users thanked this post: Andy Watson

Offline Zenith

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2022, 10:03:35 am »
A lot of magic is about attempting to control things people are desperate to control but can't - such as love potions - which is something as old as humanity.

I can see why people with severe illnesses, which conventional medicine can't do much about, might be drawn in by quacks.

Some people I've come across, often otherwise intelligent people, seem to have it in them to join cults.

Offline Nominal Animal

• Super Contributor
    • My home page and email address
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2022, 10:23:13 am »
Hey, I'll have a go too.

What they mean by "every [cell] has his own frequency"?
It does not matter, because it is utterly wrong.  It is like claiming that "the Sun has his own frequency".  There is no single frequency, there is a spectrum.  And cells' spectrum is mostly dictated by their temperature (black-body radiation) and their cellular activity, because a lot of that activity includes charges.  For example, at the very core of (most living) cells, we have a proton pump, ATP synthase.

Any cell or living subject can emit any frequency [because of] the chemical substances they are made of, and the bio electric characteristics.
Not can, will.  While life itself is unimaginably complex when you look at it at the atomic level, none of the individual parts are miraculous, and can be fully understood as a physical process.  It is the sheer number and the many ways they all interact that makes them so darned complex.

What are the "cells frequency" means?
It is a bullshit phrase included in the description to make it sound more convincing, used by someone who either knows they are talking bullshit, or are deeply emotionally invested and refuse to even consider that they might not know much about the actual subject at all.  Because money is involved, I'd wager the former.  In other words, this is just a physics-sounding babble they chose to use, devoid of any meaning at all.

It is important to realize that when the brain or muscles are manipulated via electric or magnetic fields, the intent is to modify cell communication: the interactions between cells, and not really individual cells.  This applies regardless of whether we are talking about defibrillators, muscle stimulation, or even electroconvulsive therapy.  This is one way how one can tell obvious scams: they never seem to realize this, and instead just keep babbling about cells and organs and frequencies and energy using very convincing tones, but devoid of any real meaning.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf