Products > Dodgy Technology

PrimeBTC dodgy?

(1/2) > >>

trevwhite:
Hi All

I came across primtebtc.io recently through a friend but it all sounds very dodgy to me. I tried to find information on the site and what it does but there isn't much talk around. I certainly did not find any positive reviews. I think its some kind of crypto trading scam but I have no evidence of that. It is just my feeling at the moment.

I am curious to know how these sites work. Do some people make money but more people lose money than make it? How are the trades done? Who controls the prices of the currency? How do you know the site is not making the trades up? Does anyone have knowledge of how these sites work as there seems to be no protection from them and I can not see how you are safe using them.

Trev

Bud:
Another scam just happened on crypto currency market.

Edit: No, I did not own any of those "squids"  :D

tszaboo:
Why do you want to use some F grade website to trade cryptocurrency? There are reputable websites and companies that you can use, just go there.

Bud:
'Cause most of the "traders" are young adult punks, and have no clue about the meaning of the term "due diligence" .

Bud:
Source: businessinsider.com

--- Quote ---According to the SQUID project's whitepaper, the token is a play-to-earn cryptocurrency inspired by the South Korean streaming series where contestants play games that can end in riches or death.
--- End quote ---

That was quite symbolic, wasn't it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version