Author Topic: Over Unity: It Runs On Water - Stanley Meyer  (Read 1722 times)

Online SiliconWizard

• Super Contributor
Re: Over Unity: It Runs On Water - Stanley Meyer
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2019, 02:11:41 pm »
Oh, this thread's title looked like a song.

I was disappointed to realize it actually wasn't. ::)

I was already imagining a full album titled "Over Unity", with a number of fun songs. Too bad.

Offline IanB

• Super Contributor
« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2019, 02:47:37 pm »
You've been served.  Search   Electrorheology crude oil pumping

Just one of many.
https://www.flowcontrolnetwork.com/pipeline-viscosity-reduction-goes-next-generation/

Speaking as a chemical engineer with decades of experience in the field, that article reads like total bullshit. It combines technical words and concepts in a way that are more like word salad than coherent ideas. To an engineer in the field it comes across as meaningless nonsense written by a non-engineer trying to join big words together to make them sound impressive.
I'm not an EE--what am I doing here?

Offline Seekonk

• Super Contributor
« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2019, 05:01:19 pm »
Was your pumping experience pumping gas? Obviously, you haven't remained educated in the field. Nor have you bothered to actually look at the research. People that write articles in trade magazines don't know anything other than to use a word processor. Lots of research papers on this and it is being used in the Keystone pipeline and others.  You don't even bother looking. Your opinion is no better than the over unity people. I'm still right and you're still wrong.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf