Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 75014 times)

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2022, 06:16:17 pm »
OK, I think 4 pages is enough. Now that we discussed everything that's discussable, how about burying this thread? Pretty please?

Just stop replying? I mean if he does not get his money's worth he will probably just start again. These people are dumbly determined you know.

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2022, 06:29:20 pm »

Single phase or three phase bridge rectifier?

Feel free to explain nonlinear in mathimatical terms.

That's the task for you.

I will assume you have heard of differential equations?

What you seem to miss is all these mathimatical equations are correct and accurate. There is no need to modify them in anyway. Its a pretty simply idea, apply coulomb's law to plasma. MHD creates density changes in the plasma medium. Density changes cause the medium to move from 1 place to another. MHD Density changes are the result of waves. You can have surface waves which are well understood. Ocean waves are a good example of a surface wave. Then you have waves that are not surface waves. This is the wave of an ion travelling in a medium.  A good example of this is the hadley, Ferrell and polar cells, an atmospheric surface wave can be seen in low and high pressure systems.

Coriolis effect can be easily disproven by the atmospheric trade winds on Venus, she only has a single hadley cell per hemisphere due to her spherical toroid. The field lines that create the ferrell cells can be seen in the atmospheric induction graphic i will attach again for you. Notice the high and low pressure systems on the top left hand corner. Do they both look like a helical wave to you? How about the hadley cells? Remember the orginal image is from NASA. I can upload the orginal if it makes it easier for you?

I assume we have all figured out that the electron moves in a helical wave as well by now. The magic angle is prove of that. Tell me how the helical wave of the "negative charge" should be treated differently from the
Helical wave of the "positive charge" of the ion?

Does the negative component of the wave get treated differently in a single phase bridge rectifer compared to a 3 phase one? What difference does it make?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 06:31:12 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Online bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2022, 06:31:57 pm »
Oooh differential equations. I love differential equations. And vector calculus!

Oh hang on, there aren't any. AGAIN.

You need to actually use them, not name check them.

That's your proof, not ramblings.

The following users thanked this post: mnementh, AVGresponding

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2022, 06:38:00 pm »

Are you begging the ministry of truth to silence all debate. No wonder the world cant progress. Im an engineer. The peer review process is not designed for engineers, we have what is called the patent process. No decent engineer would admit to having peers that arent other engineers. We built the world.

i would give the engineers a chance first. Disappointed they had the same attitude to the astrophysics forums.

I wonder why.
You request some serious amount of money (and not to forget some prayers, of course). Proving the theoretical functionality (as you can't or don't want to build a prototype) is an absolute must to judge if gifting or investing into "your idea" makes any sense.
Being an engineer does not provide you with "auto-credibility"; scientific facts and mathematical proofs provide credibility. Some sketchbook drawings do not.

Head to the first post bud. I posted scientific paper including the quotes from the paper. Are you claiming non linear plasma currents do not create a pressure gradient? Its in the title so you dont even have to put the effort in. Look forward to you claiming that as pseudo science. "Explosive growth" do you know what explosive means?

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/253018641_Explosive_growth_and_nonlinear_dynamics_of_the_forced_magnetic_island

Online xrunner

• Super Contributor
  • hp>Agilent>Keysight>???
« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2022, 06:38:48 pm »
He's probably just using a fake physics paper generator like this -

http://snarxiv.org/

which gives you outputs such as this -

:-DD

Towards String Theories on SL_9(\mathbb{H}) Bundles Over Moduli Spaces of Compact 2-folds Fibered Over C^m

Recently, a fair amount of work was done on Bogoliubov-Gross mechanics. We take a warped approach. Surprisingly, little work has been done recently formulating QCD deformed by defect F-terms. We solve the naturalness problem. The numerical analytical test of complexity localizes to R^n. Before explaining integrability, we derive that, by symmetry, the cosmic coincidence problem derives from a stack of B-type branes wrapped on the moduli space of moduli spaces of moduli spaces of 9 copies of T^9 fibered over the moduli space of SL_m(\R) orbifolds of lens spaces with abelian homology fibered over exotic superspace fibered over R^n fibered over a Dih_m quotient of R^m fibered over a H_m(R^m,\mathbb{H}) bundle over T^4 during inflation. Quite simply, while clarifying special lagrangian branes at the weak scale, we obtain that, as realized in a compactification of Seiberg-duality in 9+1-dimensional m-dimensional NCFTs on superspace, non-abelian flow equations follow from a B-type brane probe at the intermediate scale, at least in the context of axions. Our results are similar to work done by Schwartz.
I told my friends I could teach them to be funny, but they all just laughed at me.

The following users thanked this post: BU508A, mnementh, bd139, RJSV

Online bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2022, 06:39:48 pm »

Are you begging the ministry of truth to silence all debate. No wonder the world cant progress. Im an engineer. The peer review process is not designed for engineers, we have what is called the patent process. No decent engineer would admit to having peers that arent other engineers. We built the world.

i would give the engineers a chance first. Disappointed they had the same attitude to the astrophysics forums.

I wonder why.
You request some serious amount of money (and not to forget some prayers, of course). Proving the theoretical functionality (as you can't or don't want to build a prototype) is an absolute must to judge if gifting or investing into "your idea" makes any sense.
Being an engineer does not provide you with "auto-credibility"; scientific facts and mathematical proofs provide credibility. Some sketchbook drawings do not.

Head to the first post bud. I posted scientific paper including the quotes from the paper. Are you claiming non linear plasma currents do not create a pressure gradient? Its in the title so you dont even have to put the effort in. Look forward to you claiming that as pseudo science. "Explosive growth" do you know what explosive means?

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/253018641_Explosive_growth_and_nonlinear_dynamics_of_the_forced_magnetic_island

You didn't write the paper, are not related to it and are not cited by it anywhere. You have no credibility or relation to the paper.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2022, 06:43:45 pm »
Oooh differential equations. I love differential equations. And vector calculus!

As ions accelerate they converge, the angle of convergence is calculated by differential equations.

Consider a tesla valve, the pressure change from non linear interaction of the fluid increases the pressure which reduces flow. This is well proven and has been demonstrated time and time again. An engineer doesnt need to know the math to know that non linear plasma creates a pressure change. Airplanes wings work and we are pretty good at modelling them. I hardly think it needs redone, do you?

Online bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2022, 06:45:09 pm »

As ions accelerate the converge, the angle of convergence is calculated by differential equations.

Consider a tesla valve, the pressure change from non linear interaction of the fluid increases the pressure which reduces flow. This is well proven and has been demonstrated time and time again. An engineer doesnt need to know the math to know that non linear plasma creates a pressure change. Airplanes wings work and we are pretty good at modelling them. I hardly think it needs redone, do you?

Show me the equations. Show me the proofs. That's all I am asking.

I'm sure this guy is a GPT-3 experiment.

The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Online bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2022, 06:46:35 pm »
He's probably just using a fake physics paper generator like this -

http://snarxiv.org/

which gives you outputs such as this -

:-DD

Towards String Theories on SL_9(\mathbb{H}) Bundles Over Moduli Spaces of Compact 2-folds Fibered Over C^m

Recently, a fair amount of work was done on Bogoliubov-Gross mechanics. We take a warped approach. Surprisingly, little work has been done recently formulating QCD deformed by defect F-terms. We solve the naturalness problem. The numerical analytical test of complexity localizes to R^n. Before explaining integrability, we derive that, by symmetry, the cosmic coincidence problem derives from a stack of B-type branes wrapped on the moduli space of moduli spaces of moduli spaces of 9 copies of T^9 fibered over the moduli space of SL_m(\R) orbifolds of lens spaces with abelian homology fibered over exotic superspace fibered over R^n fibered over a Dih_m quotient of R^m fibered over a H_m(R^m,\mathbb{H}) bundle over T^4 during inflation. Quite simply, while clarifying special lagrangian branes at the weak scale, we obtain that, as realized in a compactification of Seiberg-duality in 9+1-dimensional m-dimensional NCFTs on superspace, non-abelian flow equations follow from a B-type brane probe at the intermediate scale, at least in the context of axions. Our results are similar to work done by Schwartz.

Oh that is glorious. Just think of the hours of academic time that could be spent on floozies and beer with exactly the same outcome: dusty paper of useless and dubious utility lurking in an unread disreputable journal somewhere.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2022, 06:47:40 pm »

You didn't write the paper, are not related to it and are not cited by it anywhere. You have no credibility or relation to the paper.

I know that, i was 20 years old when it was published, not even finished my time lol. Why would they cited me 16 years later?

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2022, 06:50:05 pm »
At this point, in this THREAD, I want to keep my comments a bit light, and sure noticing it is a popular thing.  So, thanks, everyone, for contributing.  I'd say, with all proper courtesy: Please allow me to join in some criticism:
   'Pseudi-Science' is an interesting term, and switching into Career and Accomplishments territory, Who are your co-workers, or staff ?  What enterprises have you been associated with ? What got built, sold ?
Is there a document source, for all these, alleged, folks that have opposed your ideas, especially un-fairly ?
What I mean is, ' Such and such agency fired you, (unfairly), and such and such complaint process was followed...'.
   I mean ANYTHING, besides long-winded TECH term choked  responses.
   Please respond with one name, one past complaint process that (you) followed, and where that went...
   And, YES, this is a challenge.  Go, like, through one whole cycle of coherent response, without reference to magnetism, without reference to 'spinning', etc.
In other words, science and engineering established structure, in organizational terms, not TECH terms.
   ???? Eh?

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Online bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2022, 06:51:17 pm »

I know that, i was 20 years old when it was published, not even finished my time lol. Why would they cited me 16 years later?

So where have you cited it then and who peer reviewed the paper in which you cited it?

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2022, 07:00:30 pm »

As ions accelerate the converge, the angle of convergence is calculated by differential equations.

I will build the proof, that what the R&D is for, go think about it. Look at the illustration. Does plasma increase in density the faster it rotates and does it expand when interacting in a non linear manner? That all im asking.

Next time you go out in a boat, look behind as you start moving. Does the water bubble up or does it sink?

Water coming of the prop has been compressed correct? So why does it bubble up? Logic says it should sink, but the boundary layer between the moving "water jet" coming from the prop and the stationary water is non linear. Thus the water becomes lighter and bubbles up. Is water effected by MHD? Remember the russian build a submarine that was powered by MHD.

Online bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #113 on: June 03, 2022, 07:02:37 pm »

I will build the proof, that what the R&D is for, go think about it. Look at the illustration. Does plasma increase in density the faster it rotates and does it expand when interacting in a non linear manner? That all im asking.

Next time you go out in a boat, look behind as you start moving. Does the water bubble up or does it sink?

Water coming of the prop has been compressed correct? So why does it bubble up? Logic says it should sink, but the boundary layer between the moving "water jet" coming from the prop and the stationary water is non linear. Thus the water becomes lighter and bubbles up. Is water effected by MHD? Remember the russian build a submarine that was powered by MHD.

Analogies do not make mathematics.

Get the pencil out and show us some proofs.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #114 on: June 03, 2022, 07:08:40 pm »

So where have you cited it then and who peer reviewed the paper in which you cited it?

On my website it is in the external literature section. I have not went down the peer review process. Would you tell the world before the patent is published? It was only published at the end of may. Its best to protect intellectual property as long as possible. If i had the money i would still be protecting it.

Online BU508A

• Super Contributor
  • Per aspera ad astra
« Reply #115 on: June 03, 2022, 07:08:44 pm »

In the nineties in the usenet we've called someone who wrote such gibberish things a script (script language doesn't matter).  ;D

Probably a more sophisticated version of ELIZA.  :-DD
“Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.”            - Terry Pratchett -

The following users thanked this post: xrunner, mnementh, bd139

Online bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2022, 07:14:56 pm »

On my website it is in the external literature section. I have not went down the peer review process. Would you tell the world before the patent is published? It was only published at the end of may. Its best to protect intellectual property as long as possible. If i had the money i would still be protecting it.

None of the literature links mention you.

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2022, 07:28:06 pm »
!!  NOW, I remember what I wanted to note, as discussions progress, and that has a positive component to it, rather than red-faced stress arguing:
  It is a QUOTE, I've utilized before, lifted from an old old TV episode, 'Leave it to Beaver'.
The brother had asked, why he had given his lunch money to the grifter, after being pitched ?
This adult, had told the story, his daughter starving was asking when would they have food, plus some other heart-string pulling details, (about the fictional 'sweet kid' with good attitude)...
  I knew, Beaver had said, I knew he was making it up...
"BUT,...No one ever told me such a good STORY".
  In other words, the 'Beav, as he was called, actually joined in, on the whole fraudulent thing...knowingly and willingly.
   Testimony on the complexities, of human existence.

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2022, 07:45:23 pm »
Uh, ok I looked for myself, since you have declined to answer question:
   Seeing reference to PATENT, are you Scott Rennie ?
   Seeing you are posting on eevblog hiding behind a user name, but it says you are in SCOTLAND ?
   Most folks asking (me) to donate actually, have a real
'NAME', not some handle used on a blog post.
Is this secrecy, because YOU have an arrest record, to cover up ?
   Donations ?  Are there regulations related to asking for money, like, CIC Charitible Organization I'd # 1234 ?

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #119 on: June 03, 2022, 08:06:30 pm »
Uh, ok I looked for myself, since you have declined to answer question:
   Seeing reference to PATENT, are you Scott Rennie ?
   Seeing you are posting on eevblog hiding behind a user name, but it says you are in SCOTLAND ?
   Most folks asking (me) to donate actually, have a real
'NAME', not some handle used on a blog post.
Is this secrecy, because YOU have an arrest record, to cover up ?
   Donations ?  Are there regulations related to asking for money, like, CIC Charitible Organization I'd # 1234 ?

Yes im Scott Rennie, im using my company name because im trying to build a company. Not really my goal but its kinda how the world works, i cant help that. My website has an about me section with my picture on it, so i wouldnt say im trying to hide anything. If you think that is me hiding behind my company and website name which can all be easily checked out then ive did a pretty poor job at it havent I, esp when the link to the website was on the very first post. 

Also both the givesendgo and gofundme pages have my name on it i believe. I perfer givesendgo because gofundme did some dodgy stuff over the last year that went against the very principles of the company. To the point it was illegal and they had to back track on their position. Irrelevant here but still i like to support companies that have some moral fiber and dont try to steal money from ppl that have donated to a cause just because they dont agree with it.

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2022, 08:09:20 pm »
This guy, or BOT, can't spell, or phrase usual English skills, but that could be BOT cleverness.  I noticed, in movie 'Terminator 2', the robot makers had even installed 'bad breath', for disguise of the robot's true nature.
  But, for sure, some responses come immediate, (he's right here on the thread, now) but while other respondents replies are ignored.  Maybe if I goad the 'BOT', it will respond, eventually.  This is all a silly, but voluntary, wasteoftime.

The following users thanked this post: hexreader, jpanhalt, bd139

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2022, 08:19:37 pm »

None of the literature links mention you.

Why would it? I just told you that i havent tried to peer review anything. My patent which btw does not need to cite anyone was only published a week ago. I dont think you have a grasp of the peer review process. Its for science that does not result in a patent and is just for knowledge, it has no real value for commercial purposes. No one in their right mind would go down the peer review process before having the patent secured. No one in the peer review process is ever going to cite a patent. At least not to my knowledge. Maybe if they were referencing say an induction motor or something like that.

Here is an example

“I've been cooking this concept for a while,” said Ebrahimi, the author of a paper detailing the idea in the Journal of Plasma Physics. “I had the idea in 2017 while sitting on a deck and thinking about the similarities between a car's exhaust and the high-velocity exhaust particles created by PPPL's National Spherical Torus Experiment (NSTX). During its operation, this tokamak produces magnetic bubbles called plasmoids that move at around 20 kilometres per second, which seemed to me a lot like thrust"

Here is the full article

https://www.imeche.org/news/news-article/solar-flare-style-rocket-thruster-could-send-astronauts-to-outer-solar-system

It does not mention the patent, i assume she didnt wait 4 years to release the paper for no reason.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 08:23:47 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Online Gyro

• Super Contributor
« Reply #122 on: June 03, 2022, 08:25:10 pm »

So, reading the timeline on your website...

Step 1: Gimme lots of money!
Step 3: I'll start doing some maths (or R&D as you put it)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 08:28:23 pm by Gyro »
Best Regards, Chris

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #123 on: June 03, 2022, 08:25:45 pm »
This guy, or BOT, can't spell, or phrase usual English skills, but that could be BOT cleverness.  I noticed, in movie 'Terminator 2', the robot makers had even installed 'bad breath', for disguise of the robot's true nature.
  But, for sure, some responses come immediate, (he's right here on the thread, now) but while other respondents replies are ignored.  Maybe if I goad the 'BOT', it will respond, eventually.  This is all a silly, but voluntary, wasteoftime.

Don't worry, even university lecturers can't do english. I suspect he has nothing better to do on benefits. I mean that pathetic website is less than an afternoons work.

The following users thanked this post: hexreader, bd139

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #124 on: June 03, 2022, 08:34:02 pm »

Don't worry, even university lecturers can't do english. I suspect he has nothing better to do on benefits. I mean that pathetic website is less than an afternoons work.
We have already spoke about my dyslexia.

I will let my ex know, she did it for free so i cant complain to much. I saved up working 12hr shifts underground for 4 years. You dont get benifits sailing the world. I can go back tunnelling, i actually enjoy it. But next year i have to decide how many countries i want the patent rights to. It roughly about 4kusd per country. To get the main western countries you are talking maybe $50000. I was told to not expect much change from 70k by the time its all finished. The system is designed so the small guy cant win. If i have to go tunnelling it will be years before a prototype can be funded. Remember im in no rush. Im 35 years old. Hows your energy bills looking? The wind is cheap ;)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 08:35:48 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf