Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 74896 times)

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2022, 04:40:36 pm »
I want a logarithmic case.

Uh .. oh ... that case, I bet you will be interested in this latest Turbo Encabulator version 2.0, yes, its now available in that great case capable of "quantic IOT", how cool is that.

The following users thanked this post: RJSV

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2022, 04:50:40 pm »
bla bla bla

If thats the best "piss taking" you can do, this is going to be a breeze ;)

Offline Haenk

• Super Contributor
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2022, 04:53:14 pm »
Still there are questions left.
You generate the plasma like - "how"? By electricity? And then use the turbine to generate - electricity?
To my little knowledge, creating a plasma requires something-to-turn-into-plasma (easiest would be some gas), that needs to be carried around by a spaceship and eventually is lost, when your "engine" is used to produce thrust. I don't think space vacuum itself has enough plasma in it to be of any *local* use, i.e. generate thrust.

(The dual-use of the plasma is/might be interesting, however I can't see any useful application beyond proving it might work. Btw. you "historical flat earth believe" insult is just historically incorrect.)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 05:00:02 pm by Haenk »

Offline AndyBeez

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2022, 05:37:01 pm »
Have you Tweeted Elon Musk with this? This is in the realm of SpaceX++ 

Before breaking out the Dilithium crystals though, maybe you should bounce your concepts off the mega brains at Fermilab, not us mere EEs. https://www.fnal.gov

The following users thanked this post: Nonlinearplasma

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2022, 05:44:16 pm »
Still there are questions left.
You generate the plasma like - "how"? By electricity? And then use the turbine to generate - electricity?
To my little knowledge, creating a plasma requires something-to-turn-into-plasma (easiest would be some gas), that needs to be carried around by a spaceship and eventually is lost, when your "engine" is used to produce thrust. I don't think space vacuum itself has enough plasma in it to be of any *local* use, i.e. generate thrust.

(The dual-use of the plasma is/might be interesting, however I can't see any useful application beyond proving it might work. Btw. you "historical flat earth believe" insult is just historically incorrect.)

Ofcourse there are questions left, thats what research and development is for, answering these questions. If you have heard of ITER, it is the most expensive attempt at fusion to date. It is not being designed to generate electricity. It is solely being designed as an experimental fusion reactor. Then if successful they will hopefully attempt another reactor to produce electricity. Still problems like how do you stop the walls of the reactor eating themselfs in the process of tranfereing heat from the fusion to the water to generate the pressure gradient to drive the turbine. I will have similar problems as plasma will attempt to eat the turbine blades as they pass by them. Hopefully due to the reduced density of the plasma this process will be slower than a tokamak fusion reactor.

Yes you will need to use electricity to turn the gas medium into a plasma with as high an ion density as possible, again this is what R&D is for. The turbine blades (if you look at the patent) are inbetween the internal sphere and external sphere. The reactor is the turbine. The objective is to create a toroid of superconducting plasma, once you have produced this the toroidal plasma current is a seperate current flow to the poloidal current flow that the reactor is forcing into the expansion pole (north)  from here the plasma is forced into the turbine blades section which rotates the internal sphere. A deep space craft would likely have to carry multiple reactors. Seperate reactors for propulsion and electrical generation. This is due to the lose of plasma in the reactor which will obviously need the plasma to be replaced after using it as propellant. Still better than carrying oxygen and fuel, No? Gases such as hydrogen are fairly abundant throughout the solar system and easier to carry than hydrocarbons and oxygen. You can also increase the explosive force by burning the expanding hydrogen should it be required. However most exothermic reactions arent going to have the explosive power of for example the jets of a pulsar.

"Space vacuum" there is no such thing as a space vacuum. Electrostatic forces and coulomb's forces travel indefinitely away from source. The solar wind is a medium that creates drag on our planet, this can be seen by the bow shock and magnetotail, the energy to manipulate the magnetic field comes from the self sustaining superionic plasma rotating inside earth. The magic angle of superconduction is 1.1°, a double helical toroid such as those found at the center of a star happens to roll around the toroid at 1.1° due to procession. This is easily worked out by dividing 360 by 360, giving the angle of rotation around the toroid of 1° for plasma without including procession,  The 0.1° has to do with the wave travelling backwards as it has to travel further than 360° in order to meet the particle that made it because the plasma particle is no longer at that location. This is procession. Earth is also travelling around the galaxy at 1.1°, once you understand that superconductivity is a helical wave with a trajectory of 1.1° it becomes easier to understand where the energy comes from to power the universe. One of the interesting facts about the sun is in the dip of gamma radiation coming from the sun. It is currently unexplained, it is simply caused by the perfect trajectory of plasma which results zero vibrations in the superconducting plasma toroid. As you can see with the pink squatter man, the electromagnetic waves (light) are produced at the boundary layers between plasma flows. This can be described as turbulent plasma flow, with laminar flow producing less electromagnetic waves.

Sorry its complicated, i cant help that.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2022, 05:51:32 pm »
Have you Tweeted Elon Musk with this? This is in the realm of SpaceX++ 

Before breaking out the Dilithium crystals though, maybe you should bounce your concepts off the mega brains at Fermilab, not us mere EEs. https://www.fnal.gov

I havent yet mate. Im an electrical engineer and i think this is right up our street too. Just because plasma follows the exact same laws that we use to work with electrical current. Everyone of us knows that current travelling in the same direction attracts, as plasma accerlates it gets closer because of coulomb's law. This increases the density of the plasma. This is gravity, gravity is the control of density. Density and mass are similar, but mass is fixed, while density is changeable. If 2 plasma particles slow down they start to increase the distance between them. If they travel in opposite directions the dipoles repel each other at a rapid rate. This is the basic principal for all electrical current carrying coils of wire.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 06:10:22 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2022, 05:54:20 pm »
Here is a NASA image of rotation speed on the surface of the sun. As you can see the equatorial region rotates faster. This is why the center toroids quadrupole lobes change periodically between NSNSNS & NSSNNS.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2022, 06:03:24 pm »
I want a logarithmic case.

You mean like this?

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2022, 06:31:28 pm »
bla bla bla

If thats the best "piss taking" you can do, this is going to be a breeze ;)

Oddly enough I have better things to do, but I'm sure others will provide the expected entertainment that I let the thread live for. If you want to make a dick of yourself then feel free to knock yourself out. We had a similar experience a few years ago with a guy that just straight faced talked crap for so long that the membership pleaded with me to lock the thread as they guy was not entertaining anymore. If I remember correctly in his frustration at not being able to convince people of his bollocks he got offensive.

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2022, 06:49:59 pm »
I had to double check the date, I thought it was April 1st for a moment...

Some of your technobabble almost makes sense, some is utterly incorrect/inappropriately used. Also, if you really want to convince people that you're serious, you should try proof-reading things before you post them.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT

Offline Haenk

• Super Contributor
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2022, 06:58:47 pm »
(it wasn't me who prayed for it to all make some kind of sense...)

I'd say "build a somewhat working prototype - then the money will flow in".

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2022, 07:02:18 pm »

Some of your technobabble almost makes sense, some is utterly incorrect/inappropriately used. Also, if you really want to convince people that you're serious, you should try proof-reading things before you post them.

[/quote

Haha im dyslexic mate, proof reading doesnt work for me. Basically i read whats in my head not whats on the page. That is the joys of having an imagination that can view 3 dimensional waves from multiple perspectives at the same time and come up with inventions. If you want to understand the universe then you will have to put some serious work in, i will help those willing to put the work in until im blue in the face. But i have no time for laziness. If you expect the answers to star formation and magnetic changes to be easily understood, then someone would have done it already.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2022, 07:08:20 pm »
(it wasn't me who prayed for it to all make some kind of sense...)

I'd say "build a somewhat working prototype - then the money will flow in".

Until then there is much work to be done. Prototypes can be started as soon as funds become available to me.

I know thats the plan as stated before. But 4 axis cnc machines and metal 3D printers arent cheap. R&D for this kind of project can be more than an electrical and mechanical engineer can earn in a lifetime.

Thanks for your time and i hope you will sleep on it and see if it comes to you. Rome wasnt built in a day and all that.

Offline BU508A

• Super Contributor
  • Per aspera ad astra
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2022, 07:30:23 pm »
I want to see your calculus in respect to the three laws of thermodynamics.
I bet, there is no such thing around, apart for some colourful but meaningless pictures.

But I have here a suggestion for you: if you want to increase the efficiency of your plasma reactor,
you need to add some Orgon devices. They will help, I'm sure.
“Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.”            - Terry Pratchett -

The following users thanked this post: mnementh, dl6lr

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2022, 08:01:27 pm »

Haha im dyslexic mate, proof reading doesnt work for me. Basically i read whats in my head not whats on the page. That is the joys of having an imagination that can view 3 dimensional waves from multiple perspectives at the same time and come up with inventions. If you want to understand the universe then you will have to put some serious work in, i will help those willing to put the work in until im blue in the face. But i have no time for laziness. If you expect the answers to star formation and magnetic changes to be easily understood, then someone would have done it already.

:palm: You obviously have not been in engineering long enough to understand that many of us and often the more brilliant have a so called learning disability and yet manage to communicate with similarly intelligent people without issue. Not knowing how to spell (spell checkers are built into everything) and uttering crap are two different dis/abilities. One is to have the inability to ever remember how to spell many words and I can put my hand up to that but also put my hand up to much proof reading and using spell checkers and the other is incompetence in the field you claim toa be an expert in or your ability to babble crap that will convince anyone but another engineer. I think you picked the wrong place to post this, maybe try Facebook, twitter or Elon Musk's next presentation to whooping fans (dim employees).

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2022, 08:12:29 pm »
Pulls the reverse uno card...

If you need a software engineer, let me know. My credentials involve interpreting the ramblings of mad computer scientists and business analysts and turning them into something usable. I think we'd get along well. I charge out at £1200 a day, min 60 days up front. I will let you know your requirements are credible after you've wired the full amount to my bitcoin wallet.

The following users thanked this post: Zucca, hexreader, Cyberdragon, Ian.M, BU508A, mnementh, ch_scr, dl6lr, Audient

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2022, 10:20:24 pm »

:palm: You obviously have not been in engineering long enough to understand that many of us and often the more brilliant have a so called learning disability and yet manage to communicate with similarly intelligent people without issue. Not knowing how to spell (spell checkers are built into everything) and uttering crap are two different dis/abilities. One is to have the inability to ever remember how to spell many words and I can put my hand up to that but also put my hand up to much proof reading and using spell checkers and the other is incompetence in the field you claim toa be an expert in or your ability to babble crap that will convince anyone but another engineer. I think you picked the wrong place to post this, maybe try Facebook, twitter or Elon Musk's next presentation to whooping fans (dim employees).

I have been an engineer long enough to figure out the difference between a north and south pole. I suppose the question is have you?

I will include a simplier diagram this time because i sometimes forget that the fundamental of electromagnetism arent as well understood as they should be and the basics are missed.

Im sure you are super smart buddy, im sure you have many inventions and patents to your name and all them "dim employees" have nothing on you. All i can say is good luck with the magnet question.

The answer is below but you can always try and figure it out for yourself if you want.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 10:53:32 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2022, 10:35:34 pm »
Just to be clear the north pole observer views the uniform rotation of a magnet as clockwise while the south pole observer views anti clockwise, since the terms positive and negative are products of passing either pole of a magnet passed a conductor and in doing so spin the wave functions (atoms) that make up the conductor according to the direction of rotation of the pole passing the conductor.

With D.C current the dipoles remain fixed to the axis of rotation with the change in the magnetic field coming from the quadrupoles inside either dipole, monopoles dont exist even inside either end of a dipole.

A.C current rolls the dipole around 180° switching the perspective of rotation to the frame of reference, this puts the dipole at 90° to the axis of rotation momentarily, this increases the strength of the "magnetic field" produced by A.C current over D.C. since D.C only rotates the weaker quadrupoles while the dipoles remain fixed to the axis of rotation.

The electric field and magnetic field are showing us the change in rotation as the wave function rotates. The changing fields in DC comes from the observer seeing the qrudrupoles going from red to blue,  while in A.C the changing field comes from the dipole rolling around the axis of rotation. Since the dipole is bigger and stronger than the quadrupoles we have found the reason why tesla won the battle over Edison.

I will include the wave function of a simply hydrogen atom, all atoms rotate around an axis and although the wave functions become more complex, they still produce a dipole and a multipole inside either dipole. It better to keep thing simply by using the hydrogen wave function. Plus its the only wave function to be modelled thus far. Notice it produces the same quadrupole and dipole structure that we find on planets and stars such as the earth and sun. A quick look at saturns polar region shows that it is slightly unique in its  sextupole that forms the hexagonal polar flows around its poloidal axis.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 10:45:32 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2022, 12:06:22 am »
If you expect the answers to star formation and magnetic changes to be easily understood, then someone would have done it already.

This sentence, such as it is, makes no sense. Star formation and "magnetic changes" are very different subjects. The broad strokes of either are, in fact, quite easily understood. Hence, someone has done it already.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2022, 01:55:34 am »
No, I cannot make it, reading, past 3 minute mark.
   Usually, generally, a document chocko-block FULL, of
numerous TECH terminology, every 3rd word, is Goat-Manure.  (Now you've got me abusing nice goats.)
It's like, those FUSION offshoots, interstitial zone, in your STEM Modulated transacilliary member, was related, by the Massachusetts energy initiative, of 2014, relates to error-prone 'semi' torsion never could work, outside of a proper gnd.isolating star topography, really, ...just wasting anyone's time, but that's OK.
(I answer SPAM cellphone calls too).
Please don't REPLY.          pleaasz

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2022, 02:47:18 am »
Question for the OP/Nonlinearplasma?

If your ********************?, has got any merit.  How come, other place(s) on the internet, don't seem too impressed with it?

E.g. Here:

https://forum.cosmoquest.org/forum/the-proving-grounds/against-the-mainstream/3694697-can-mhd-create-everything-fusion-cant

Seeming to end up with a moderator/administrator, saying:

Thread closed

You then seemed to ignore their instructions, and continued to attempt to restart that or a similar thread.

Here:
https://forum.cosmoquest.org/forum/the-proving-grounds/against-the-mainstream/3695940-earths-liquid-core-self-sustaining-dynamo-is-attained

Which seems to have got rather over the top (understatement, at best), at my very quick glance at what you were trying to say.

E.g. You said stuff like:

i wont be providing further "prove", as i said before mainstream is way too far behind

Which would seem to make you sound like, someone who is partly/fully ignoring the well established body of science knowledge, built up over a long period of time.

The following users thanked this post: RJSV

Offline antenna

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2022, 06:04:55 am »
It's about time this research stops...  I refuse to stay silent any longer.

After years of working on this, I was admitted to the board and tasked with evaluating the instability of the potential energy traps that were capturing the particles used for determining the accuracy of the wave functions we had been using for predicting the vortex's initial behavior.  What we discovered early on was that the uncertainty of the inter-particle collisions had been heavily influenced by the lack of coherence within the apparatus resulting from gravitational waves emanating from black hole collisions in deep space.  It was, in essence, the uncertainty principle working against us, but influenced not by our measurements, but by the interaction of our particles with existing waves travelling through space.  We thought we were beat until one of our colleges suggested using a technique similar to interferometry, but rather than a straight line, passing the incident photons through a spinning gas medium of varying density utilizing a circular refractive path that effectively extended the distance traveled well beyond what would be practical in a linear accelerator, but in a space small enough to essentially eliminate the effects of the passing gravitational waves. 

As our testing continued, it was determined that the tests themselves had been affecting gravity on a minute level in the vicinity of the apparatus, presumably due to the extreme compression of the ions coupled with their extreme spin velocity in the plasma, and that these seemingly inconsequential changes were acting upon the human body in a detrimental way that has yet to be understood nor investigated.  In particular, it was noted that everyone involved in these particular experiments were suffering from migraines and symptoms associated with the early onset of dementia, none of which have completely gone away.  When my team reported these findings, we were immediately terminated and reminded of our confidentiality agreements, to which I can only say, humanity is more important than money ever will be...

The name of a company can change, but truth doesn't go away.

The following users thanked this post: AVGresponding

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2022, 06:26:15 am »
Question for the OP/Nonlinearplasma?

If your ********************?, has got any merit.  How come, other place(s) on the internet, don't seem too impressed with it?

E.g. Here:

https://forum.cosmoquest.org/forum/the-proving-grounds/against-the-mainstream/3694697-can-mhd-create-everything-fusion-cant

Seeming to end up with a moderator/administrator, saying:

Thread closed

You then seemed to ignore their instructions, and continued to attempt to restart that or a similar thread.

Here:
https://forum.cosmoquest.org/forum/the-proving-grounds/against-the-mainstream/3695940-earths-liquid-core-self-sustaining-dynamo-is-attained

Which seems to have got rather over the top (understatement, at best), at my very quick glance at what you were trying to say.

E.g. You said stuff like:

i wont be providing further "prove", as i said before mainstream is way too far behind

Which would seem to make you sound like, someone who is partly/fully ignoring the well established body of science knowledge, built up over a long period of time.

You will notice they claimed that i had no supporting evidence for the "energy source" so they closed the thread. Banned me until the 7th pf may, on the 6th of may the MHD self sustaining dynamo paper was realeased giving my thread the prove that i was correct in saying that a toroidal dynamo can provide the energy to power our planet. I turns out once ppl call you all the names under the sun and attempt to make you look stupid and then they get proven wrong by their own acedemic process that just happens to be 2 years behind me, actually more because they still havent figured out how the quadrupoles are produced.

Did you find it funny they claim the magnetic field on earth is caused by the dynamo effect, yet tell me im wrong and im not allowed to say that its caused by a toroidal dyanmo? Cant help stupid

The funniest moment of that thread for me was from someone saying the earth core is a sphere not a toroid. Not realising that a toroid can be a sphere with the added bonus of a poloidal axis. Spheres have no poloidal axis, but earth clearly does. I made him up a picture covering the solid core in the dynamo theory illustration with a toroid. It was gold.

Lets ask a basic question of that model in the picture attached. Why is the convection currents that supposedly produce the magnetic field travelling from 1 pole to the other, shouldnt convection current rise away from the source of heat? Which in this case should be the sold core. Its so bad i cant help but laugh.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 07:40:23 am by Nonlinearplasma »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2022, 06:48:12 am »
If you expect the answers to star formation and magnetic changes to be easily understood, then someone would have done it already.

This sentence, such as it is, makes no sense. Star formation and "magnetic changes" are very different subjects. The broad strokes of either are, in fact, quite easily understood. Hence, someone has done it already.

They arent different subjects, again you havent did your homework. Stars are formed by plasmoids. Gravitional collapse had no mechanism, and for that reason we couldnt even model it.

Magnetic changes that occur during solar min and solar max are definently not understood, saying so is mind blowing given the fact NASA say it is "ongoing research"  on their website and again have no mechanism for the process, hence the lack of a working model. The same can be said of the tidal and weather models. Ive sailed 20000nm and halfway around the world , dont bother telling me the tidal model is correct. Every sailor in the sourthern hemisphere knows about NZ. Hint thats where the model fails so badly even the avg joe knows about it. I can give you the name of a sailing school to ask if you wish.

The famous saying goes, it does not matter who you are if the model doesnt match reality you are wrong. They had to add dark matter for a reason, the funny thing is superconducting plasma is dark, since its perfect trajectory of 1.1° around an axis produces zero vibrations, aka electromagnetic waves.

Have you seen the research into the magic angle? Remember they told you that a "spinning charged particle of mass" aka the electron travels in a straight line inside a conductor, yet superconductivity requires a 1.1° trajectory. I would assume knowledge like that would interest EE's. Might be worth asking why it has a trajectory of 1.1° next time.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2022, 06:55:24 am »
It's about time this research stops...  I refuse to stay silent any longer.

The name of a company can change, but truth doesn't go away.

Ive never had another company, i have no idea who you talking about. Ive been sailing since i was 25 working in mining, oil and gas and renewable energy. I have never done any of the research you are talking about. If you have research you think is relevent to vortex structures then fell free to share it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf