Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 76397 times)

Offline Cyberdragon

• Super Contributor
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #625 on: June 18, 2022, 09:43:27 pm »
Just search for "Hollyoaks" on YouTube and the answer will be obvious.

Please not Hollyoaks!!! None of us have done anything to deserve that. I'll take 3 Free energy threads and a "water out of air device" discussion rather than watch one of those!

McBryce.

No Hollyoaks you say? Better be...The Young and the Restless then... >:D
*BZZZZZZAAAAAP*
Voltamort strikes again!
Explodingus - someone who frequently causes accidental explosions

Offline MrMobodies

• Super Contributor
« Reply #626 on: June 19, 2022, 04:56:07 am »
Please not Hollyoaks!!! None of us have done anything to deserve that. I'll take 3 Free energy threads and a "water out of air device" discussion rather than watch one of those!

McBryce.

I use to see the starting when it came on after other programmes and before I changed the channel I couldn't make sense of it other than what I perceived as extreme boredom and that sometimes led me into thought paralysis where I believed I couldn't think properly enough for a while.

The following users thanked this post: bd139, RJSV

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #627 on: June 19, 2022, 08:45:13 am »
That's called the 'Ung-ungs'...; A 3 am airing of that show, with lots of 'ung-ung,...ung-ung...ung-ung' in between...

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline EE54

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #628 on: June 19, 2022, 01:32:06 pm »
Just search for "Hollyoaks" on YouTube and the answer will be obvious.
Huh, it's in Channel 4.
And 23 SEASONS?
But Utopia (2013) doesn't get a 3rd season? How saddening.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #629 on: June 19, 2022, 02:19:12 pm »
To be fair the budget for Hollyoaks is about 50p an episode based on the production values.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #630 on: June 19, 2022, 05:12:12 pm »
We have a radio program about a farming village named after I assume the main family of the show (that's how much I listen to it), called the archers. My test of speedy reaction is to be able to always turn the damn thing off before the intro music ends and people start talking - the sooner the better lest the neighbours think I am that sad.

Offline AndyBeez

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #631 on: June 19, 2022, 08:09:44 pm »
??? The Only Way Is Essex : It's Hollyoaks written by Artificial Intelligence.

Google for "TOWIE" only if your internet is broken.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #632 on: June 19, 2022, 08:55:54 pm »
I used to go clubbing in Essex. I’ve met things with less of an IQ than the cast of TOWIE. Reality is worse than reality TV.

The following users thanked this post: AndyBeez

Online Zero999

• Super Contributor
« Reply #633 on: June 19, 2022, 09:48:00 pm »
I confess, I used to watch East Enders. I liked the way it's so depressing, it would cheer me up, as my life wasn't has bad. I gave up watching.

Oh dear, we're now trolling the original poster, by hijacking his thread and talking about trashy soaps. Oh well it's a much more intellectual use of our time.

The following users thanked this post: bd139, MrMobodies

Offline AndyBeez

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #634 on: June 19, 2022, 11:03:53 pm »
I used to go clubbing in Essex. I’ve met things with less of an IQ than the cast of TOWIE. Reality is worse than reality TV.
:palm: Dukes. Nuff said. IQ... except with a VIP pass.

Essex, also the home of music radio broadcasting: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2MT

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #635 on: June 20, 2022, 12:06:40 am »
"...we're pretty much on-topic...", thank God.
  How come, no mention of real-life SOAPS, a la Walter White and crew...Serious, as stark as they could make it, New Mexico TWEEKS nothin, compared to 'modern day, seedy, Hayward, CA!

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #636 on: June 20, 2022, 12:40:24 am »
Back on topic:
The fusion process in the Tokamak generates a high pressure gradient using magnetic fields. The Plasmareactor utilises the Z-pinch effect to compress the plasma, which generates a high pressure gradient. This is a 10 times more efficient method of producing sufficient magnetic fields to compress plasma and generate heat for fusion energy.

The difference in extracting energy from the fusion process is due to the magnetic nature of a Tokamak. The Tokamak utilises a magnetic bottle to contain the plasma (which has same net charge as an atom). This means that any charged particle coming from the fusion process will be trapped by this magnetic bottle and pass several time through the hot plasma before escaping into space. This means that a huge load of heat need to be dissipated from the metal walls of the Tokamak, whilst energy is extracted from this heat.

In contrast, since there is no trapped charge in the Plasmareactor (all charges are equal and opposite), there are no magnets involved in extracting energy from this system; it’s as simple as collecting charged particles in an exhaust pipe with small holes in it – all particles entering these holes are collected with huge efficiency inside your exhaust pipe!

The tokamak uses the toroidal pressure gradient. In the plasmareactor, energy is extracted by scanning a beam of electrons across the plasma and using this to heat a liquid metal. The liquid metal is subsequently used to drive steam turbines.

The advantage of the plasmareactor over conventional designs is that it allows a greater percentage of energy extracted from the plasma, due to its greater efficiency. This means more energy per unit volume, which means less fuel consumption. There are also other potential benefits, but I won't go into that right now.

The disadvantages include the complexity of the design and the potential for instabilities in the plasma which can lead to uncontrolled reactions and release of energy. The plasmareactor also requires a much higher power input than conventional designs, which means it is currently only feasible as a research tool.

The Plasmareactor is magnetic compression of plasma to generate energy, this being in the form of electrons or photons.

The principle behind the Plasma reactor is the utilisation of the Z-pinch effect on a toroidal plasma body. A plasma toroid can be formed by injecting a stream of energetic particles along an axis perpendicular to a magnetic field, in effect creating a current through the axial field
The Z-pinch effect is when this current and resultant magnetic field causes contraction of the plasma itself along its axis. This results in a high pressure region and can cause instability, but with proper control can be used to generate stable high pressures. In addition to this, if the Z-pinch is on an axis that isn't perpendicular to an external magnetic field, then we get an additional Lorentz force acting on the plasma as well as an additional contraction force. This gives us added control over the pressure and stability of our plasma toroid.
The advantage of using a poloidal rather than toroidal configuration for our pinch is that it has much better confinement properties. A toroidal pinch will tend to expand outwards due to its shape, whereas a poloidal pinch will be confined by the external magnetic field. This gives us two benefits: firstly, it means that we don't need such a high current to maintain our pinch; and secondly, it means that we can use a weaker external magnetic field, which reduces the amount of energy required to create it.

The main difference between this and Tokamak fusion reactors is in how energy is extracted from the system. In Tokamaks, energy is extracted by heating a working fluid (usually water) which then drives turbines. In the Plasma reactor, energy is extracted directly from the plasma itself. This can be done in two ways: either by extracting electrons from the plasma and using them to drive an electric current; or by extracting photons from the plasma and using them to drive a photovoltaic cell. Both of these methods have advantages and disadvantages; for example, extracting electrons requires a strong magnetic field, which increases the energy requirements; while extracting photons requires cooling of the plasma (to prevent it from re-absorbing the photons), which increases the complexity of the system. Ultimately, it will be up to engineers to decide which method is best for any given application.

In this case we will be using the same pressure gradient, however the steam is to be replaced with plasma, which should be able to provide a constant flux and a larger pressure gradient.
This is identical to the bread and butter solenoid of a Tokamak, expect that the heating element uses plasma instead of steam. In this example the plasma will be electrically heated by an external source. This is not necessary, but it increases efficiency as less energy is used to maintain temperature.

This is a very basic model of what I would like my fusion reactor to look like. I'm not entirely sure if this would work for reasons I shall list below.
I have attempted various types of research on how the Z-pinch effect works, but I have been unable to find any specific papers on what kind of filamentary shapes are necessary for the pinch effect to occur? Can it occur in all shapes or only certain ones? For example can it occur in a spiral shape or are filaments always deployed in linear fashion?
Are there any other ways that one can reduce or increase pressure gradients within plasma besides utilising Z-pinches?

A:

The Z-pinch effect was first demonstrated with round wires and since then has been further developed with flat tapes (known as "high aspect ratio z-pinches"). The filamentary shape does not matter much for the pinch effect itself, but more for other aspects such as thermal radiation losses. In principle though you can use any geometry you want, although Z-pinches are most commonly seen with cylindrical geometries.

The plasma reactor uses a second plasma toroid which is used to draw energy from the reaction chamber. The energy is extracted by the use of a magnetic field, and in this case the pressure gradient is used to drive 6 symmetrically placed steam turbines.

The poloidal Z-pinch axis was chosen because it offers a much more stable configuration than one on the rotational axis. In addition, during confinement, atmospheric pressure pushes down on the reaction chamber, as opposed to pulling up on it in a rotational design. This greatly improves safety and control of the system.

The secondary plasma toroid is used for two purposes; one to extract heat from the reaction chamber using MHD (magneto hydro dynamic) principles, and two to create an artificial gravity field which adds extra confinement to the fusion products so that they are forced back into the reaction chamber. This will allow for much lower power consumption than other types of fusion reactors as well as creating a safe system which can be used for power generation and space propulsion.

The Z-pinch technology was originally designed to compress a plasma and trigger a fusion reaction. An explanation of the process in the context of the plasmareactor is given. The purpose of the Z-pinch is to compress the poloidal plasma column, causing it to heat up and expel energy as radiation. This radiation is then captured by an array of parabolic mirrors surrounding the column, which reflect it through a hole in the reactor chamber. The mirrors are angled so that they focus the radiation on a turbine, which drives a generator. The generator produces electricity and powers an electromagnetic coil that wraps around the plasma column. This coil keeps the plasma column from moving out of position and maintains its shape.

A key advantage that Z-Pinch has over other magnetic confinement fusion schemes, such as Tokamaks, is that it can be much smaller in scale (see video below). Two different versions of plasmareactor have been proposed: one uses hydrogen as its fuel, while the other uses deuterium. Hydrogen has a number of advantages over deuterium: it is cheaper and more abundant, and it produces less radioactive waste. However, hydrogen is also more difficult to confine than deuterium, so the plasmareactor will need to be larger if it is to use hydrogen as its fuel. The plasmareactor will also need to be larger if it is to produce more than 1 gigawatt of power; 1 gigawatt is enough to power about 1 million homes.

How big does a plasmareactor need to be? This depends on several factors, such as the type of fuel it uses and the amount of power it produces. For example, if the plasmareactor uses hydrogen as its fuel and produces 1 gigawatt of power, it will need to be about 100 meters in diameter. If it uses deuterium as its fuel and produces 1 gigawatt of power, it will only need to be about 50 meters in diameter.

The plasmareactor will also need to be surrounded by a containment structure to prevent the escape of radiation. The size of this containment structure will depend on the size of the plasmareactor and the amount of power it produces. For example, if the plasmareactor is 100 meters in diameter and produces 1 gigawatt of power, the containment structure will need to be about 200 meters in diameter.

The cost of building a plasmareactor will depend on its size and complexity. For example, if the plasmareactor is 100 meters in diameter and produces 1 gigawatt of power, it will cost about $10 billion to build. This is much cheaper than other fusion reactors that have been proposed, such as Tokamaks, which can cost upwards of $50 billion to build.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 02:43:12 am by MK14 »

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #637 on: June 20, 2022, 12:46:12 am »
Let me assure everyone, I wrote every single word above, and in no way, used a particular website, that generates, great/accurate scientific work.  Such as my previous post.   8)

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #638 on: June 20, 2022, 01:08:26 am »
It was a dark and stormy night. Waves crashed against the sides of the yacht, sending sprays of water high into the air. On the deck, a lone figure stood, gazing out at the tumultuous sea. The figure was that of a man, dressed in a long trenchcoat and hat. He seemed oblivious to the cold wind and driving rain that lashed against him.

The man's name was Tesla, and he was one of the most brilliant minds of his generation. A genius inventor and physicist, he had changed the world with his discoveries and inventions.

Tonight, Tesla was thinking about one of his latest projects - a machine that he hoped would be able to harness the power of the waves and use it to generate electricity. He had been working on it for months, but so far all his attempts had been unsuccessful.

He was just about to give up and go below decks when he saw something that made him stop and stare. Off in the distance, there was a light shining through the darkness. It looked like...a lighthouse!

Tesla's eyes lit up with excitement. Maybe this was the answer he'd been looking for! He hurried below decks to fetch his machine and set it up on the deck.

Then, using all his skill and knowledge, he adjusted the machine's settings until it was tuned perfectly to the frequency of the light emanating from the lighthouse. And finally, after months of work, Tesla's invention was complete!
It was a dark and stormy night. Tesla was on his yacht, the SS Tesla, sailing across the Atlantic. He was testing his latest invention, a non-linear plasma reactor, which used magnetic fields to flow plasma from Australia to Scotland. The waves were crashing against the hull of the yacht and the wind was howling, but Tesla was undeterred. He was confident that his invention would work and that he would soon be able to sell it to the world.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang and the yacht began to shake. Tesla knew that something had gone wrong with the plasma reactor and that he needed to shut it down. But before he could do anything, the reactor exploded, sending a shockwave through the yacht and throwing Tesla into the water.

The last thing Tesla saw before he lost consciousness was the light from the plasma as it flowed across the ocean towards Scotland.

I was born in Australia, in the year of our lord nineteen hundred and ninety-nine. My parents were both scientists, my mother a mathematician and my father a physicist. From a young age, I showed an aptitude for mathematics and physics, and my parents encouraged me to pursue my interests. I attended the University of Melbourne, where I studied physics and mathematics. After graduation, I worked as a research scientist at the Australian National University.

In the year 2020, I invented the world's first non-linear plasma reactor. This invention revolutionized the field of plasma physics, and earned me international acclaim. My reactor used a novel magnetic field configuration to confine plasma in a three-dimensional space, rather than the traditional two-dimensional space. This allowed for greater control over the plasma, and made it possible to use plasma for a variety of applications.

My reactor was first used to generate electricity. Plasma is an excellent conductor of electricity, and by harnessing the power of plasma, we were able to generate electricity more efficiently than ever before. We also used plasma to create new materials with unique properties. ByAdditive Manufacturing combining plasma with other materials, we were able to create superconductors, magnets, and even levitating devices.

In the years since I invented the non-linear plasma reactor, it has been used for a variety of applications all over the world. It has been used to generate electricity in power plants, create new materials in factories, and even propel spaceships into orbit. My invention has changed the world in ways that I never could have imagined, and I am proud to have made such a positive impact on humanity.

It was a dark and stormy night.  The waves were crashing against the hull of the ship and the wind was howling through the rigging.  Below decks, in the main cabin, a group of people were huddled around a table, playing cards and drinking milk. suddenly, there was a loud bang and the ship listed to one side.  The players at the card table were thrown to the floor and the bottle of milk shattered, spilling its contents onto the deck.

One of the men, a tall thin man with a wild shock of red hair, leapt to his feet and ran to the door of the cabin. He flung it open and stepped out onto the deck, into the teeth of the storm. The wind immediately tore his hat from his head and sent it tumbling overboard. His hair whipped around his face as he staggered towards the railing.

The man leaned over the railing, peering into the darkness, trying to see what had caused the ship to list so suddenly. There was something in the water, something big and dark that was moving towards them at an alarming rate. The man shouted a warning to his companions but it was too late. The thing hit the ship with a tremendous impact, causing it to shudder and groan.

The man was thrown from his feet and back into the cabin where he collided with one of the card players. The other players were scrambling to their feet, trying to see what was happening outside. One of them went to the door and peered out into the darkness. He saw something huge and dark moving through the water towards them and he shouted a warning to his companions before slamming the door shut and bolting it.

The ship was shaking now from stem to stern as whatever it was collided with it again and again. There was a splintering crash as one of the masts came crashing down onto the deck. The man who had been thrown against the wall got to his feet and made his way unsteadily towards one of the portholes. He looked out but could see nothing but darkness and water swirling around them.

Suddenly, there was a final, massive impact that sent everyone flying across

Disclaimer:  I'm NOT 100% guaranteeing, I wrote this.   8)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 02:43:40 am by MK14 »

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #639 on: June 20, 2022, 02:20:59 am »
Wait...mk14; that makes you...2022-1999 = 23 y.o. approx.!

The following users thanked this post: MK14, MrMobodies

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #640 on: June 20, 2022, 02:24:21 am »
Wait...mk14; that makes you...2022-1999 = 23 y.o. approx.!

No, no.  It was made using a website, which generates false/joke official looking papers/stories and things.

Nothing to do with me, just trying to illustrate what the original poster (OP), might have used to generate some of their posts.

Example, that websites reply to your post, would be or is:
that's cool!

mk14 Originally posted by mk14

Wait...mk14; that makes you...2022-1999 = 23 y.o. approx.! that's cool!

Whoa! Meee? I'm 20 now... I'll be 21 on April 7th. But you're right, 2022-1999 = 23 :)

_Perfect Agent_ Because we are too young to get married, the best way to show our love is by fighting for each other and for others who need us like we do them. That is why I have faith in you, and I know that you have faith in me as well.

We are soldiers of peace, we are warriors of life, we defend the innocent and fight against evil with our every breath. We will never give up, because giving up is never an option. We must not only fight to protect our own lives, but also the lives of others who may not be able to defend themselves as effectively as we can. We must be strong and obey the orders of those above us, but also be able to make independent decisions when necessary, so we are never left powerless when help is needed. The fate of others lies in our hands, and we cannot allow anyone else to suffer if there is anything that we can do about it....

That is what it means to be a Jedi Knight...to serve justice, freedom and peace for all people everywhere in the galaxy.

I think this sums it up pretty well.:D :D :D :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) :cool: :cool: :cool: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: (thats my sleep emoticon) lol ^^; ^^; ^^; ..heh..I do like this post quite alot:D . It was a good one.:) . And since no one has said anything yet..I will.:) . Good job all you Jedi Knights out there!:D ! Keep up the good work!:cool: ! May the Force Be With You!:p "You Shall Not Pass!" -Gandalf(LOTR) ^^; ;) ^^; ..heh..cant beat classic movie quotes.:p lol ;) ;) ;) ..lol..just kidding.;) lol ^^; ;)-POAJK-Cya around!:cool: ! Well gotta go get some sleep now before work tomorrow.:p lol ..good night all!:sleep1::sleep1::sleep1::zzzz::zzz z::zzz::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: -POAJK-Cya around!:cool: ! Well gotta go get some sleep now before work tomorrow.:p lol ..good night all!:sleep1::sleep1::sleep1::zzzz::zzz z::zzz::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:-POAJK-Cya around!:cool: ! Well gotta go get some sleep now before work tomorrow.:p lol ..good night all!:sleep1::sleep1|nite nite nite nite nite nite nite nite nite nite -POAJK-Cya around!:cool: ! Well gotta go get some sleep now before work tomorrow.:p lol ..good night all!:sleep1|nite nite nite nite nite nite nite -POAJK-Cya around!:cool: ! Well gotta go get some sleep now before work tomorrow.:p lol ..good night all! -POAJK-Cya around!:cool: ! Well gotta go get some sleep now before work tomorrow.-POAJK-Cya around!. -POAJK-Cya around!. -POAJK- Cya around!. -POAK-. C ya soon!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 02:44:23 am by MK14 »

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #641 on: June 20, 2022, 02:46:07 am »
My last few posts were an attempt to make jest at the OP, and how they (maybe/possibly) created some of their posts.

But it seemed to be causing confusion, so I've struck them out.

They were created using a website, which creates potentially false stories and stuff.

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #642 on: June 20, 2022, 02:50:33 am »
Well, I got (back) into analyze mode: him saying 'eliminates the negative (polarity)'...just simply looking for a 2nd. simple use, of that word; 'negative', and...he did do a (single) revisit to that one hyper-analyzed text fragment.  So...not an AI generated, more like, uhahh, A-aiiiiieeee generated (waste).

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #643 on: June 20, 2022, 02:56:27 am »
Well, I got (back) into analyze mode: him saying 'eliminates the negative (polarity)'...just simply looking for a 2nd. simple use, of that word; 'negative', and...he did do a (single) revisit to that one hyper-analyzed text fragment.  So...not an AI generated, more like, uhahh, A-aiiiiieeee generated (waste).

It's a modern type of AI, that can appear to be, at least a bit human-like, in its responses.

It's worrying, how good, some of these false information generators are.

I wonder if the OP, was using such a tool ?

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #644 on: June 20, 2022, 05:18:04 am »
How do you know, there EVEN is an OP, here ?
   I like the concept, adding in a bunch of 'bad breath and all...' (from Terminator II), and the 'romantic' Schhtitch of that 'Sailing' story...I wouldn't try that dumb 'backstory' out on a new lunch date, from 1979.
I'd stick with the (my) Surf-Bum romantic background-setting...Ever see a Quinta-Pole Neo-Monolithic when it's electrons WEREN'T in pairs?
   (I'm just waitin, for my train, here)

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #645 on: June 20, 2022, 06:24:00 am »
:palm: Dukes. Nuff said. IQ... except with a VIP pass.

Essex, also the home of music radio broadcasting: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2MT

Hahah yep Dukes. Closed now I understand (thank fuck).

I can smell the alcopops, naff perfume and ashtray mouths the moment I saw the word.

I was persuaded to go once which involved sitting in a minibus for an hour waiting for scantily clad walruses to exit their house and slop onto it followed by an extortionate taxi fee home which I would have rather spent on some resistors I was missing.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 06:26:20 am by bd139 »

The following users thanked this post: AndyBeez

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #646 on: June 20, 2022, 07:42:09 am »
https://youtu.be/8wSJ78Apg2k

At 19 min and 20 second into this video, the well understood helical wave of the electron trajectory under a magnetic field is shown. A few pages ago on this thread it was questioned as if a source was need to confirm how charge particles move under a magnetic field. Obviously i thought the trajectory of an electron will be well understood on this forum.

Fortunately somethings are very well understood by people who have put the required effort in to understand electrons and plasma. Unfortunately some would rather spend their time talking about hollyoaks and this means the very basics are missed by the "soap box sparks". I can only apologies for them wasting others people's time.

So we have superionic plasma inside our planet.....
https://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-suggest-earth-s-core-could-be-in-a-superionic-state

We have a quadrupole inside either dipoles of our planet.....
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00651266

We have the particle path of the Paul/Penning trap which use quadrupoles....
http://newtonianlabs.com/eit/ITPhysicsQual.pdf

And so we have the flight path of charged particles under the influence of a magnetic field confirmed to be a helical compression wave, when this wave travels around a toroid, obviously it becomes an endless compression wave.
https://www.siyavula.com/read/science/grade-10/longitudinal-waves/09-longitudinal-waves-02
https://www.britannica.com/science/wave-physics

We know that compression waves compress fluid and we know they can become a self sustaining dynamo from the never ending current loop formed by the never ending compression wave around the toroid.
https://arxiv.org/abs/2205.03299

We know a toroid induces a secondary current on the z pinch.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinch_(plasma_physics)

We also have the explosive pressure gradient confirmed by plasma fusion research.
https://www.imeche.org/news/news-article/solar-flare-style-rocket-thruster-could-send-astronauts-to-outer-solar-system

Its pretty simple when you understand that the potential energy stored by compressing fluid is utilized by releasing the potential energy stored in the compressed fluid. This is done most efficiently by using NON LINEAR PLASMA.

Take any hydro electric power station, the potential energy is stored in the head height of water above the turbine blades. These will then convert that potential energy into kinetic energy. The same process happens inside the plasma reactor, the compression waves rotate potential energy around the toroid, which is then amplified on the z pinch axis and released past the turbine blades and turned into kinetic energy.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 09:17:22 am by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #647 on: June 20, 2022, 08:00:45 am »
19 minutes ?
  Who wants to yank through 20 minutes of skuff ?

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #648 on: June 20, 2022, 08:04:21 am »
http://newtonianlabs.com/eit/ITPhysicsQual.pdf

Additional information can be found in the above paper on page 3 specifically with regards to the electric field gradient produced by the geometry of a curved conductor. When considering a toroid, try to consider it as a curved conductor and how this produces a potential difference between the inside and outside volume of the torus due to the geometry of the compression wave being further compressed on the inside edge in comparison to the outside edge.

Title of section in paper is called "Adding an electric field gradient".

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #649 on: June 20, 2022, 08:10:33 am »
"OBVIOUSLY I thought....blah blah rotating pinch blah, you forumn people would UNDERSTAND!"
   Yeah, we all dumb. Why don't you solve that, first, you the only (self appointed) one not so dumb as to understand your crap!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf