Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 74883 times)

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2022, 01:39:07 pm »
No mathematics in sight, only meaningless graphics and gibberish writing.

Still no vectors, tensors, matrices or differentials.
Not to speak of Maxwell equations.

Sinusoidal waves are difficult to mathimatical model in 3 dimensions. Im using a 5 year old samsung tablet, if it was easy to mathimatical model 3 dimensional waves it would require a supercomputer. If you cant understand that the negative value below the axis of a 2 dimensional waves is irrelevant to a wave travelling away from source in 3 dimensions then the math isnt going to help you.

Is a gravitational wave generally described or shown as a sinusoidal wave? Does gravity have a negative or opposite force or not? You cant have it both. Thats the true pseudoscience we are dealing with. Either gravity has no negative and it therefore cant be a sinusoidal wave.

Consider the central observer on the poloidal axis as that of a bridge rectifier. Its as simple as that. Do you know how a bridge rectifier works?

Show us your ideas presented mathematically or go away.

And stop denigrating our professionalism on this matter.

Professionalism, best joke of the day. Professionalism would be you leaving and not coming back or saying yes i understand how a bridge rectifier works. If its not for you thats ok. Im not forcing you to be here, you have the choice to engage or not.

Offline BU508A

• Super Contributor
  • Per aspera ad astra
« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2022, 01:42:22 pm »
[...] Do you know how a bridge rectifier works?

I have already built bridge rectifiers when you were not even a twinkle in your father's eye.

So, where are the formulas of your reactor-thingie?

Oh, and btw, do you have the slightest idea, what "nonlinear" in mathematical terms means?
“Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.”            - Terry Pratchett -

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2022, 01:50:44 pm »

I have already built bridge rectifiers when you were not even a twinkle in your father's eye.

Oh, and btw, do you have the slightest idea, what "nonlinear" in mathematical terms means?

So what happens to the negative component of the wave?

Gravity waves are sinusoidal waves in 3 dimensional space are they not? How would they merge on the poloidal axis around a toroid? Ie what happens to the opposite negative component when it meets the positive component from the closer side to our perspective. Do you know what 2 negatives make? The negative wave is also on the opposite side, that is 2 negatives and when 2 negatives are added together they become a positive. Is that not true? This is the same effect as a bridge rectifier and why we say gravity has no negative.

Feel free to explain nonlinear in mathimatical terms. While you are at it you should explain parallel circles in mathimatical terms
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 01:53:06 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2022, 01:51:26 pm »
No mathematics in sight, only meaningless graphics and gibberish writing.

Still no vectors, tensors, matrices or differentials.
Not to speak of Maxwell equations.

Sinusoidal waves are difficult to mathimatical model in 3 dimensions. Im using a 5 year old samsung tablet, if it was easy to mathimatical model 3 dimensional waves it would require a supercomputer. If you cant understand that the negative value below the axis of a 2 dimensional waves is irrelevant to a wave travelling away from source in 3 dimensions then the math isnt going to help you.

Is a gravitational wave generally described or shown as a sinusoidal wave? Does gravity have a negative or opposite force or not? You cant have it both. Thats the true pseudoscience we are dealing with. Either gravity has no negative and it therefore cant be a sinusoidal wave.

Consider the central observer on the poloidal axis as that of a bridge rectifier. Its as simple as that. Do you know how a bridge rectifier works?

And stop denigrating our professionalism on this matter.

Professionalism, best joke of the day. Professionalism would be you leaving and not coming back or saying yes i understand how a bridge rectifier works. If its not for you thats ok. Im not forcing you to be here, you have the choice to engage or not.

And stop denigrating our professionalism on this matter. And don't be rude. It does nothing for your credibility.

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2022, 01:56:55 pm »
Does gravitational collapse create perfect spheres with a poloidal axis and magnetic field for them 2?

Does your theory explain the formation of planets that have no magnetic field? And what, perfect spheres? What perfect spheres?

Tesla was a genius. He was also well known for wasting other people's money on impractical pseudo-science projects, and in modern times would likely have extracted large amounts of money from gullible people using crowd funding sites, with predictable results.

Science works because theories can be empirically tested, which is why Einstein's theories are still accepted (they are not yet disproved), and Tesla's wireless power transmission continues to exist only in the minds of those who don't understand the maths.

You have been asked more than once to show us your mathematical workings out, but instead you prefer to show CG images of magnetic fields. Until you can provide some actual maths, no-one here will take anything you say seriously.

Yes, spherical toroids produce very weak magnetic fields. The flatter and more donut shaped toroids produce stronger magnetic fields.

Gravity is the combination of every individual plasma particle wave that is travelling around the toroid. Since every particle has an opposite to the  R1 axis (equatorial axis of toroid above) they cancel each other out just like 3 phase electrical waves do when added together. However the poloidal axis creates a z pinch where the waves meet and form an exponential wave peak. This has been modelled plenty. I will include a picture of the model below. As stated the central polodial axis is like a bridge rectifier to the sinusoidal wave of AC, this is what we call the z pinch.

Since you've now discovered how to synthesise gravity, I will look forward to seeing you and Elon Musk establish your colonies in the rest of the solar system. What's your timetable? The sooner the better as far as I'm concerned.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2022, 01:57:04 pm »

And stop denigrating our professionalism on this matter. And don't be rude. It does nothing for your credibility.

The irony of say go away in the rudes possible way and then telling me not to be rude.

Offline AndyBeez

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2022, 01:59:28 pm »
Most engineers involved in cutting edge design have a close link with some form of academic institution. Either acting in a consultative role or as the design authority. If your project is funded then your angel investors may insist you onboard some bright minds from Cambridge or MIT - just to insure their investment.

As a thought exercise, where DO engineering equations originate? From magnetism to super fluidity, acceleration to energy, physicists are the people who give engineers nice equations and constants, so the engineers can make stuff for people who never knew they needed that stuff. Maybe we should not say V=IR but instead Voltaire = Ampere * Ohm

Whether engineers like it or not, they cannot and must not fit the fundimentals to suit themselves. V != I / R  unless at some weird energy state. Which is more physics.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2022, 02:00:40 pm »

Since you've now discovered how to synthesise gravity, I will look forward to seeing you and Elon Musk establish your colonies in the rest of the solar system. What's your timetable? The sooner the better as far as I'm concerned.

Im sure Elon is worried about your opinion buddy. Was it you that called his employees dim? Im sure you have landed a reuseable rocket and made billions. Just passing the time here are you? 😂😂

Offline TimFox

• Super Contributor
  • Retired, now restoring antique test equipment
« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2022, 02:02:31 pm »
Physicists start with simple situations to determine basic laws.
Engineers apply physical laws to complicated situations to get accurate results in practical cases.
Newton considered masses dropping by gravity without air resistance.
Boeing engineers apply air resistance in their software packages to design aircraft.
And thus is progress made.

Offline BU508A

• Super Contributor
  • Per aspera ad astra
« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2022, 02:11:49 pm »

So what happens to the negative component of the wave?

Single phase or three phase bridge rectifier?

Feel free to explain nonlinear in mathimatical terms.

That's the task for you.
“Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.”            - Terry Pratchett -

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2022, 02:24:25 pm »

The irony of say go away in the rudes possible way and then telling me not to be rude.

Are you 12 physically or mentally?

Now I'm being rude :)

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
  • *Hiding in the Dwagon-Cave*
« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2022, 02:29:56 pm »
Beginning to suspect maybe he stood in the path of his experimental graviton emitter a wee bit too long and suffered a temporal reality inversion...   :-//

mnem
"Like trying to smell the color 9..." :o
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °

The following users thanked this post: MK14, bd139

Offline McBryce

• Super Contributor
« Reply #87 on: June 03, 2022, 02:31:43 pm »
It would be nice to see inquisitive questions, instead of very poor insults. Like not even funny insults.

Ok, I'll bite... Show us a simple energy diagram of all the energies going into and out of your incredible system. Forget the inner workings, we'll consider that a black box for now.
You are constantly referring to stars and planets which have a massive amount of energy available to them. Where does your system take it's energy from, what is the output and what/where are the losses?

McBryce.
30 Years making cars more difficult to repair.

The following users thanked this post: Zucca, MK14, bd139

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #88 on: June 03, 2022, 02:32:45 pm »
It would be nice to see inquisitive questions, instead of very poor insults. Like not even funny insults.

Ok, I'll bite... Show us a simple energy diagram of all the energies going into and out of your incredible system. Forget the inner workings, we'll consider that a black box for now.
You are constantly referring to stars and planets which have a massive amount of energy available to them. Where does your system take it's energy from, what is the output and what/where are the losses?

McBryce.

Please restate the question replacing energy with money. That has its own physical laws when it comes to investment ;)

The following users thanked this post: Zucca, McBryce, mnementh

Online Haenk

• Super Contributor
« Reply #89 on: June 03, 2022, 02:41:25 pm »

Are you begging the ministry of truth to silence all debate. No wonder the world cant progress. Im an engineer. The peer review process is not designed for engineers, we have what is called the patent process. No decent engineer would admit to having peers that arent other engineers. We built the world.

i would give the engineers a chance first. Disappointed they had the same attitude to the astrophysics forums.

I wonder why.
You request some serious amount of money (and not to forget some prayers, of course). Proving the theoretical functionality (as you can't or don't want to build a prototype) is an absolute must to judge if gifting or investing into "your idea" makes any sense.
Being an engineer does not provide you with "auto-credibility"; scientific facts and mathematical proofs provide credibility. Some sketchbook drawings do not.

The following users thanked this post: Zucca, bd139

Online tszaboo

• Super Contributor
  • Current job: ATEX product design
« Reply #90 on: June 03, 2022, 03:18:06 pm »
Do you have a functional prototype?
No? I guess the Star Trek technical manuals contain better physics information than these posts. FYI real physicist worked on those to make sure that the technical info in it is up to date, and then they added the technobabble to it.

This has been previously stated. Try reading prior posts please.
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to go through your incomprehensible word salad. Especially because reading like 3 sentences I can see that none of it makes any sense.

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
« Reply #91 on: June 03, 2022, 03:21:02 pm »

Im sure Elon is worried about your opinion buddy. Was it you that called his employees dim? Im sure you have landed a reuseable rocket and made billions. Just passing the time here are you? 😂😂

I doubt Musk worries about anyone's opinions, in his little dream world. I've never commented on his employees, not even the ones he's about to sack from Tesla. My reusable rocket is as much a reality as his is, and much cheaper, as it exists solely in my head. It's a public holiday, which grants me time away from work to do all sorts of things, including pointing out the errors in statements by people like you.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT

Offline EE54

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #92 on: June 03, 2022, 03:59:41 pm »
Well, I haven't seen a topic gaining this much traction in a while. Interesting to see where it'll go from here.

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
« Reply #93 on: June 03, 2022, 04:02:32 pm »
Hopefully into the trashcan now that he's revealed himself as a Muskie.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?

The following users thanked this post: Zucca, bd139

Online Haenk

• Super Contributor
« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2022, 05:02:55 pm »
OK, I think 4 pages is enough. Now that we discussed everything that's discussable, how about burying this thread? Pretty please?

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2022, 05:12:46 pm »
Don’t we at least get another page of victory dancing?

The following users thanked this post: Zucca, mnementh

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2022, 05:17:31 pm »
OK, I think 4 pages is enough. Now that we discussed everything that's discussable, how about burying this thread? Pretty please?

Si, mon. Simon! Moins omnis somni!
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?

Offline Zucca

• Supporter
  • EE meid in Itali
« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2022, 06:06:21 pm »
https://www.nonlinearplasma.com/s/Unified-Wave-Theory-Scott-Rennie-NLP.pdf

Not even ONE equation in 14 pages.... this is so disturbing at many levels.
How can you even think somebody here will believe or support you?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 06:10:59 pm by Zucca »
Can't know what you don't love. St. Augustine
Can't love what you don't know. Zucca

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2022, 06:13:47 pm »
@nonlinearplasma This is not a project for a garage start up. Yes you want to change the world but to do that and, to attract serious investors, your project requires peer review by at least one major academic institution. May I suggest you go back to uni and master in electromagnetodynamics, or similar. As a PhD student, you will have access to hardware resources that no start up could find on ebay, plus have the expertise of the physics community to call upon. Then, when investors line up, they will have confidence in the projects true potential. And you'll have someone to pay the electricty bill from making all of that plasma.

@simon You know what to do.

Oh he has all the ticks in boxes to change the world. I think spending times on a boat studying is his version of the near religious revelation that every scam seems to come with.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2022, 06:15:11 pm »
Do you have a functional prototype?
No? I guess the Star Trek technical manuals contain better physics information than these posts. FYI real physicist worked on those to make sure that the technical info in it is up to date, and then they added the technobabble to it.

This has been previously stated. Try reading prior posts please.
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to go through your incomprehensible word salad. Especially because reading like 3 sentences I can see that none of it makes any sense.

Don't try going to university these days then, they are almost as bad, only difference is they are not trying to come up with bullshit, they are just incompetent at explaining what we all know.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf