Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 74747 times)

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« on: June 02, 2022, 09:07:51 am »
Hello Everyone, Non Linear Plasma is a start up company looking to revolutionize the space exploration and energy industries by building a power source we can use to protect our craft, propel our craft and sustain life abroad our craft and planet.

Please visit www.nonlinearplasma.com for project and support information and progress update. The website is being updated with graphics from the telegram channel https://t.me/Nonlinearplasma which has lots of visual aids and informatiom to understanding magnetic wave functions and how they work, should you wish to research further. We will hopefully go through many of them in this thread as we explore how Plasma flows inside a star and planet.

The patent pending plasmareactor is looking for crowdfunding support in order to start the R&D required to move new ideas like this forward. The patent has just been published and can be viewed at the link below.

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2022104408&_cid=P12-L3VAV6-33583-1

https://givesendgo.com/plasmareactor

The objective of the plasma reactor is to utilize the Z-pinch effect on the poloidal axis of a plasma toroid, similar to that used in Tokamak fusion reactors. There are 2 major difference between the Plasmareactor and the Tokamax design; this can be found in the utilisation of the poloidal Z-pinch axis, and the method for extracting energy from the plasma. I wont insult your intelligence by telling you how fusion/fission and most power stations generate a pressure gradients to drive steam turbines.

This lead us to the revolutionary way that the plasmareactor extracts energy from the plasma rotating around the toroid. By turning 2 plasma currents (plasma flows like water to produce a current. Do not think electrical current, but apply the same laws) against each other so that the current becomes anti parallel we can produce an explosive pressure gradients from the dense plasma exiting the Z-pinch. Since parallel plasma currents attract, while anti parallel plasma currents repel. This is simply Coulomb's law applied to a plasma medium. As mentioned the pressure gradient produced by this non linear interaction between plasma currents can be "explosive" as you can read about in this paper, should you not believe me. Here is a link and quotes from the paper....
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/253018641_Explosive_growth_and_nonlinear_dynamics_of_the_forced_magnetic_island

"when it is just before the nonlinear rapid growth phase"

"It was found that the magnetic island grows explosively with changing its structure and the localized plasma current"

The explosive growth in the plasma medium of the Plasmareactor will be feed into the turbine blade section between the internal rotating sphere, and the stationary external sphere. The kinetic energy from the rotating output shaft can then be used to generate electrical power. The common question asked is; where does the energy come from? I will provide this recent paper to help explain how our planet generates energy to over come the drag produced by the solar wind on our planets magnetic wing.  https://arxiv.org/abs/2205.03299
I call it a wing because our planet is sailing around our star. If you know anything about airplanes or sail boats you will even see that the bowshock has an angle of attack to it. Tidal effects result from the pressure gradients produced by the magnetic wing, our understanding of gravity is all wrong. That doesnt matter here tho because engineers are only interested in how that information can help us build the future. Focus on the efficiency of energy extraction between fusion and Non Linear Plasma; how much input energy is need to generate the required pressure gradient to turn the generator? The Non Linear Plasma Reactor has no need to compress plasma to the point of fusion, reducing input energy drastically. Combined with the pressure gradients produced in a similar manner to the polar jets of a black hole, the plasma reactor will have no problem powering our civilization to the next level.

A quick look at the magnetic structure of the Sun as it changes from solar minimum to solar maximum will provide you with enough details to know that this is a serious project with serious goals. I will remind everyone that the scientific community has no working model for this process because they dont even have an idea to try, and NASA freely admits that this is ongoing research.

In the attached images of the 2 magnetic field structures between solar min & max, we can see that the Phase alignment between the quadrupoles of each toroidal plasma flow is changing between NSNSNS for solar min and NSSNNS for solar max. During solar maximum the like quadrupole repel each other forcing the field lines out of the star above and below the equator, this creates a similar magnetic set up to what is called the Penning trap. A design that won the inventor a Nobel peace prize. While during solar minimum the alignment of the quadrupoles produce what is called the plasma squatter man, where the plasma flows from the south pole to the north pole via the z pinch. We know that the sun rotates slower at the polar regions on the surface so this understanding of quadrupole alignment changing periodically can easily be demonstrated by a decent model. Or even inside your head if you can understand 3 dimensional motion.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 09:12:25 am »
I can only upload 1 attachment at a time, since they are worth a thousand words, i will upload a few. Apologies.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 01:20:13 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2022, 09:15:33 am »
This is the quadrupole set up inside Earth. Important to understanding the future magnetic change of our planet. Slightly longer time scale than the Sun, most scientific literature would say its on a 12000 year cycle
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 04:46:00 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2022, 09:20:26 am »
Stars, Planets and even Moons form from plasmoids in the magnetotail of the parent object. You're  welcome to believe the moon managed to land in orbit while the Earth was travelling in a 1.1° helical orbit around the galactic plane, but i perfere looking at things logically. The plasmoid is the mechanism for "gravitational collapse" in star formation.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2022, 09:24:53 am »
Tidal effects are the result of density changes under the magnetic wing as it manipulates the solar wind. This process is almost identical to an airplane wing. Which again NASA admits that all current theorys on why can be proven wrong.

https://www.grc.nasa.gov/www/k-12/airplane/wrong1.html

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2022, 09:28:48 am »
Atmospheric induction, toroid induces poloidal current at 90°, poloidal current induces hadley ferrel and polar cell current at 90°, which then induces the low and high pressure systems at 90° again. Electrical engineers have long known about the induction of current at 90° we use it to power our world.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2022, 09:49:48 am »
Believe it or not, ive been told by people claiming to be plasma physicist and a university lecturer claim that Earth does not have a quadrupole. Yet the magnetic declination map of the northern hemisphere clearly shows a quadrupole. This happens due to the 720° roll over the toroid in a single 360° rotation around it. The equatorial perspective of the magnetic structure is a dipole, while the poloidal perspective is a quadrupole.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2022, 09:55:17 am »
This is a 2 dimensional z pinch. The wave converging on the central axis is multiplied, which cause the water to shot up in the little spout. The toroid is a 3 dimensional wave with a similar results. This will be used to generate plasma current in the polidal axis of the Plasma Reactor which will then circulate around the turbine blades before returning to the south pole to complete the circuit. If this process is not making sense, look at the field lines in a magnet and the direction of the arrows though the center of the magnet.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 04:47:33 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2022, 10:03:03 am »
Similarly the magnetic wave produced by the toroid is converging on the polodial axis, magnetism propagates at the speed of light from source in all directions. This produces loops and nodes as the wave interact with itself in 3 dimensions. Here is a worth while video to watch https://youtu.be/pc93R2u3pjE

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2022, 10:17:05 am »
Here we can see the loops and nodes produced around a magnet in ferrofluid

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2022, 10:20:16 am »
This illustration shows the loops and nodes created by the interaction of the tidal wave and magnetic wave of our planet. This can not be explained by the current model and understanding of gravity and tidal forces.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2022, 10:24:43 am »
This graphic shows how vortices form from linear and nonlinear interactions around an axis. In 3 dimensions 2 concentric circles are parallel to the central axis and this is why centrifugal forces are produced as fluid rotates around an axis.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 01:48:44 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2022, 10:28:42 am »
Here we can see the difference between measuring a wave in 2 dimensions as opposed to the measurements of a 3 dimensional wave. The most important factor is the absence of the negative value of the wave peak to the central axis. Negative wave peaks can only exist in 2 dimensions and the energy value of the wave peak above the axis is not oscillating, but is actually rotating at a constant height above the axis of rotation in 3 dimensions. This is why when more than 1 wave peak meets they form loops and nodes. The node does not have the opposite energy level to the loop and therefore Maxwell's 2D mathimatical frame work does not correctly describe the waves produced by plasma. This is why we must save that gravity has no negative or opposite force. Even although it is also claimed that gravity is a sinusoidal wave which according to maxwells coordination system is measured with a negative value below the axis. Both cant be true.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 01:18:06 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2022, 10:48:50 am »
The big arrow on the right hand side image shows the pressure gradient produced by the polidal current inderaction with the vortex current rotating in the polar region at 90°. This expansion of the plasma medium will be used to rotate the plasma reactor to turn the potential energy of the plasma into kinetic energy. The potential energy can also be used to propel a space craft at speeds that will never be possible by burning hydrocarbons. This will open the door up to the asteriod belt for mining, which needs to happen to provide the raw materials for building crafts for deep space exploration. Although you may see this as many years away, its where we must aim for as we should all be aware that one day we will advance beyond our home planet. The only question in my mind is how long will it take us?

I must thank you for taking the time to read this post. I have tried to keep it short, sweet and as simple as i could. I understand money is tight in these trying times with energy becoming more expensive. You can help the project simply by sharing it with friends and family. There is no shortage of rich people in this world wanting to make a positive difference. We just have to show them that this will be a profitable investment beyond their wildest dreams. It shouldnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the 1 man that would be willing to invest large sums of money in order to get to Mars before he dies. Help me get it to him or someone like him and the cost of energy for you and your family will go down dramatically in the future. Until then there is much work to be done. Prototypes can be started as soon as funds become available to me.

Offline Haenk

• Super Contributor
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2022, 01:18:58 pm »
You had me (leaving) right after reading the first sentence.

The following users thanked this post: Cyberdragon, RJSV, derree, Nonlinearplasma

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2022, 01:41:09 pm »
You had me (leaving) right after reading the first sentence.

Thats ok mate. Many other left quickly to im sure. Like responsible adults they didnt feel the need to tell everyone before doing so. But please inform everyone of what i said that made you so upset you couldnt just leave in a dignified manner? Was it hello?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 01:46:55 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline Haenk

• Super Contributor
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2022, 02:46:38 pm »
Can have have this moved to the "Dodgy" section please?

The following users thanked this post: edavid, Stray Electron, Cyberdragon, MrMobodies, AVGresponding, derree

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2022, 03:03:04 pm »
Can have have this moved to the "Dodgy" section please?

How could you know its dodge without reading past the first sentence? Give others the chance to understand it. Mentioning the earth is spherical was once considered a crazy notion. I suppose the idea that humans view waves in 2 dimensions is a similar prospect. Do you believe we live in a 2 dimensional universe too? Thats why we have 2 eyes, we need the second eye for depth perception. Its difficult to measure a 3 dimensional wave with a 2 dimensional mathimatical framework. I suppose the peer reviewed literature that is attached doesnt mean anything to someone who cant read past the first sentence. Try asking a question if you want to understand whatever you dont instead of being immature, or simply leave. No one is forcing you to do anything.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 03:05:30 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2022, 03:32:35 pm »
Agree, it's dodgy as. So you say in a rather casual way that you have solved nuclear fusion but somehow are wanting to use it to power a spacecraft? Sorry but you really are self defeating here. You have reported a post stating the obvious so now all mods are well aware of your commercial promotion on the forum. Normally I wold just delete the thread and ban you but this one looks like fun, I'll let it roll until someone gets too "ert".

And no, I did not make it to the end of your diatribe either. Games up, the more you play innocent the more people will rip the piss out of you!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 03:36:37 pm by Simon »

The following users thanked this post: derree

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2022, 03:51:44 pm »
Agree, it's dodgy as. So you say in a rather casual way that you have solved nuclear fusion but somehow are wanting to use it to power a spacecraft? Sorry but you really are self defeating here. You have reported a post stating the obvious so now all mods are well aware of your commercial promotion on the forum. Normally I wold just delete the thread and ban you but this one looks like fun, I'll let it roll until someone gets too "ert".

And no, I did not make it to the end of your diatribe either. Games up, the more you play innocent the more people will rip the piss out of you!

No you completely miss understood it if you think this has anything to do with nuclear fusion. The pressure gradient that rotates the reactor comes from non linear plasma currents, in fission/fusion the turbine blades are normally turned from generating steam from exacting heat from the fusion reaction. Fusion has no method of generating a magnetic field, the sun has a magnetic field. This is produced by rotating charge around the toroid. An electrical coil produces a magnetic field by rotating charge around the copper conductor. Plasma toroids create a magnetic field by rotating the charged plasma around the toroid in an identical way. Fusion is a by product of this process. It is not the power source. Thats why we have been unsuccessful so far in producing a net gain from the energy required to compress the plasma to the point of fusion. This reactor has no need to compress the plasma that far as described before because it is not aiming to fusion the plasma together.

The best way to describe fusion would be to say that fusion is like turning the wheels of your car with the steam created from the coolant system.

Also the forum rules state crowdfunding is allowed. As is promoting new technology.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 03:56:05 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2022, 04:10:45 pm »
crowdfunding is allowed, scams are at best (for you) laughed at and may get deleted when we get bored of your silliness.

In nature nothing is destroyed and nothing is created, that goes for energy and matter. So now you claim you have solved nuclear fusion but oh that is just a happy accident. Currently to sustain a fusion reaction more energy goes in than comes out. At what point exactly does your magical energy from nowhere appear?

And yes your thread has been removed to the appropriate section for it's ludicrous content :)

The following users thanked this post: mnementh, Haenk

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2022, 04:18:29 pm »
Hello Everyone, Non Lin ... <SNIP> ... <SNIP> ... <SNIP> ... <SNIP>

... <SNIP> ... <SNIP>

... <SNIP>

...ensional motion.

I am really ... REALLY interested, ... BUT ... rather than boring text and photos, please change your presentation in video, like this example below.  :P

The following users thanked this post: Simon, Cyberdragon, Haenk

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2022, 04:20:28 pm »
I want a logarithmic case.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2022, 04:34:09 pm »
crowdfunding is allowed, scams are at best (for you) laughed at and may get deleted when we get bored of your silliness.

In nature nothing is destroyed and nothing is created, that goes for energy and matter. So now you claim you have solved nuclear fusion but oh that is just a happy accident. Currently to sustain a fusion reaction more energy goes in than comes out. At what point exactly does your magical energy from nowhere appear?

And yes your thread has been removed to the appropriate section for it's ludicrous content :)

The MHD dynamo paper, published by someone other than myself 2 years after my patent was started and without knowledge of my patent shows that a self sustaining dynamo is produced by the rotation of the "superionic plasma" inside our planet. That was also attached had you spent the required time to understand the process. Yet again i will say this as simply as possible as it seems to be going in 1 ear and out the other so to speak. This is not the solution to FUSION. This is an entirely different approach to extracting energy from a plasma toroid. 

Maybe it is a scam, we wont know until we try, thats why its called RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. So far every fusion reactor has been a scam, billions wasted for nothing. The fact of the matter is nobody has successful modelled the sun and this is the only idea that currently exists to my knowledge that even provides a mechanism for the magnetic field change in the Sun periodically to produce the solar cycle. I understand this is not a forum where ppl are interested in astrophysics. But being an electrical and mechanical engineer i figured i would give it a try to see if anyone could understand simple phase alighnment. Since we deal with current and voltage phase alighnment in every electrical power generation system everyday.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2022, 04:38:21 pm »
bla bla bla

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf