Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 74245 times)

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #850 on: June 28, 2022, 06:18:07 am »
Ah more contributions to the ever increasing entropy of the universe.

I’m going to just sit here and watch it burn now.

The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #851 on: June 28, 2022, 06:30:50 am »
not recognising the propagating 3 dimensional wave expanding at an identical rate as surface expansion of a sphere relative to the distances from the center point.
That has nothing to do with volume, and everything to do with surface area.  It is surface area that grows as the square of distance: \$A(r) = 4 \pi r^2\$.  You have shown nothing that relates volume (which, for a sphere, would be \$\frac{4}{3}\pi r^3\$) to any inverse square law.

I may be poor, but I'm not too bad at physics, really.

Unfortunately the evidence suggest otherwise. Not noticing that the surface area of a sphere increases in direct relationship with the increase in volume of a sphere is poor physics, sorry. I cant believe you came back for more by trying to make me look bad a physics.

Remember the wave is expanding outward from source in all directions, it expands into the increasing volume of the sphere, which results in energy being lost in direct relationships to the increased surface area of the sphere.

This is the basis for the conservative of energy. Its why waves propagate over great distances without losing energy to other influences, other than area aka volume, since energy and potential difference are part area measurements as well, it becomes important to understand. Esp whe talking about 360° point sources, which compress towards a secondary point source. With volume decreasing.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 06:34:51 am by Nonlinearplasma »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #852 on: June 28, 2022, 06:41:33 am »
Non-Linda-Narian:
  Ahh GOTCHA, and in first paragraph:
   "...consider water,  a COMPRESSIBLE fluid, ..."
NOooo.  Just saw that one busted, last night, watching Myth busters 2013 rerun; Test Dummy got massicured sitting between two giant water bags.
Comeon, let's debate this.
   "...the opto-resonant, are we to believe, the dual hyperhelical, leaving aside that water, orange juice, whatever is 'INDECOMPRESS-IABLE, then how do you answer the spin riddle ? Because you can't...gotcha

Try making more sense in your replys. It increase the chance i will take it seriously and actually reply.

Just because something cant be compressed very far, does not mean that it does not increase in density as the depth of the fluid increases. The same is true for orange juice. So no im not debating the absolute basics of fluid dynamics, esp when your questions are so poorly formulated.

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #853 on: June 28, 2022, 06:41:49 am »
Loser.

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Online Nominal Animal

• Super Contributor
    • My home page and email address
« Reply #854 on: June 28, 2022, 07:13:00 am »
Not noticing that the surface area of a sphere increases in direct relationship with the increase in volume of a sphere is poor physics, sorry.
What?  Not noticing that birds can fly is also poor physics.  Neither has anything to do with the discussion at hand.

You claimed that "volume happens to be a key component of the inverse square LAW".  I just pointed out that it isn't; that it is the relationship between distance and surface area that directly leads to the inverse square law.  There is no volume, and definitely no increase in volume.

I cant believe you came back for more by trying to make me look bad a physics.
I'm not doing anything of that sort; I'm just pointing out the misconceptions and errors in your description.

(I do wonder, though, which one of the last two words above has the typo.  Is is a missing t, or jumbled letters with a c turned into an s?)

Remember the wave is expanding outward from source in all directions, it expands into the increasing volume of the sphere
No.  It does not expand into "the increasing volume of the sphere".

As the wave propagates, the area of the wavefront increases as \$A(r) = 4 \pi r^2\$ where \$r\$ is the distance travelled by the wavefront.  There is no volume involved.

Instead of a continuous wave, consider a pulse-like waveform.  The volume of the pulse (technically, the volume in which the pulse exceeds a given intensity threshold), is a spherical shell whose thickness is the pulse width \$w\$: \$V(r) = \frac{4}{3} \pi (r^3 - w^3)\$.  This is a cubic relationship, \$r^3\$, and therefore not related at all to the inverse square law.

The peak of the pulse occurs at a given distance from the source, and its area is \$A(r) = 4 \pi r^2\$.  Another way to put it is that the pulse intensity is constant in each solid angle distended from the source, and it is the area of the solid angle that depends on the square of the distance.  Because the intensity is uniformly spread across this solid angle and therefore the surface area, the intensity at distance \$r\$ is inversely proportional to the square of the distance; this being the inverse-square law by definition.  Volume is not involved.

energy and potential difference are part area measurements as well.
No, they are not.

Potential differences are measured at two or more different points.  There is no area (or volume) involved.

Energy has no area or volume dependence at all, either.

This isn't fun if you don't counter my points, and only pile on additional word salad in an effort to hide the errors in your description.  Remember, anyone can read this thread, and those without your emotional investment on your word salad are probably wondering why you do not respond to my points about the errors in your description, especially because those points are something anyone can research and even experimentally verify for themselves.
I do lose my interest when this becomes a social game – "I don't find your arguments sophisticated enough to answer" –, so if your goal is to avoid responding to my points, I suggest you try that route; it tends to work.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 07:28:28 am by Nominal Animal »

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #855 on: June 28, 2022, 07:24:17 am »
Non-Linda-Narian:
NOooo.  Just saw that one busted, last night, watching Myth busters 2013 rerun; Test Dummy got massicured sitting between two giant water bags.
   "...the opto-resonant, are we to believe, the dual hyperhelical, leaving aside that water, orange juice, whatever is 'INDECOMPRESS-IABLE, then how do you answer the spin riddle ? Because you can't...gotcha

Try making more sense in your replys. It increase the chance i will take it seriously and actually reply.

Just because something cant be compressed very far, does not mean that it does not increase in density as the depth of the fluid increases. The same is true for orange juice. So no im not debating the absolute basics of fluid dynamics, esp when your questions are so poorly formulated.

Oh the fucking irony there is making my sides hurt.

The following users thanked this post: Cyberdragon, mnementh

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #856 on: June 28, 2022, 07:47:05 am »

What?  Not noticing that birds can fly is also poor physics.  Neither has anything to do with the discussion at hand.

You claimed that "volume happens to be a key component of the inverse square LAW".  I just pointed out that it isn't; that it is the relationship between distance and surface area that directly leads to the inverse square law.  There is no volume, and definitely no increase in volume.

Surface area and distance equal volume. Therefore any distance measurement under a helical wave must contains a volume component, consider the attached expansion of the helical wave function. ("Fibonacci time spiral") This happens to be the shape that produces the "electron cloud" you mentioned previously. This shape explains the outward north/south/north declination to each dipole of the hydrogen atom wave function, attached on the page 34.

I'm not doing anything of that sort; I'm just pointing out the misconceptions and errors in your description.

(I do wonder, though, which one of the last two words above has the typo.  Is is a missing t, or jumbled letters with an s turned into a c?)

No.  It does not expand into "the increasing volume of the sphere".

As the wave propagates, the area of the wavefront increases as \$A(r) = 4 \pi r^2\$ where \$r\$ is the distance travelled by the wavefront.  There is no volume involved.
Again as soon as distance is used as a measurment from a point source, volume inevitably becomes part of the equation. Hence the requirement for PI(r^3) in your equation below. R is distance from point source. By times the distance by itself 3 times you get a volume measurment. To quote you " spherical shell" & "cubic relationship", followed closely with "has no relationship to the inverse square law" even although surface area of a sphere increased inversely to the volume. Thats called an identical relationship.
Instead of a continuous wave, consider a pulse-like waveform.  The volume of the pulse (technically, the volume in which the pulse exceeds a given intensity threshold), is a spherical shell whose thickness is the pulse width \$w\$: \$V(r) = \frac{4}{3} \pi (r^3 - w^3)\$.  This is a cubic relationship, \$r^3\$, and therefore not related at all to the inverse square law.

The peak of the pulse occurs at a given distance from the source, and its area is \$A(r) = 4 \pi r^2\$.  Another way to put it is that the pulse intensity is constant in each solid angle distended from the source, and it is the area of the solid angle that depends on the square of the distance.  Because the intensity is uniformly spread across this solid angle and therefore the surface area, the intensity at distance \$r\$ is inversely proportional to the square of the distance; this being the inverse-square law by definition.  Volume is not involved.

energy and potential difference are part area measurements as well.
No, they are not.

Potential differences are measured at two or more different points.  There is no area (or volume) involved.
If you go back a long way in this thread, i was previously hounded for not using the correct term for potential difference. I used voltage as short hand method, and was correctly corrected to use the term volts per meter cubed. Again as soon as distance becomes a measurement between potential difference then it becomes a volume measurment. This is how 3 dimensional space works. Its flat earther stuff to say volume is not relevent to energy propagation as soon as the wave travels a distance
Energy has no area or volume dependence at all, either.
Its called density. Energy DENSITY. Density requires a volume to be defined before any measurement can be taken.
This isn't fun if you don't counter my points, and only pile on additional word salad in an effort to hide the errors in your description.  Remember, anyone can read this thread, and those without your emotional investment on your word salad are probably wondering why you do not respond to my points about the errors in your description, especially because those points are something anyone can research and even experimentally verify for themselves.
I do lose my interest when this becomes a social game – "I don't find your arguments sophisticated enough to answer" –, so if your goal is to avoid responding to my points, I suggest you try that route; it tends to work.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 07:48:47 am by Nonlinearplasma »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #857 on: June 28, 2022, 07:52:59 am »
Non-Linda-Narian:

Oh the fucking irony there is making my sides hurt.

In fairness, you could have just believed me that a compression wave compresses

Or that the potential energy stored in a compressed medium is exacted by creating a potential difference.

or that non linear plasma currents expands and linear plasma currents attracts. Coulombs LAW

It is not me who makes it complicated, it is as simply as appling more than 1 perspective to anything rotating. Complicated to explain, easy to do if you apply urself to the task.

Online magic

• Super Contributor
« Reply #858 on: June 28, 2022, 08:37:08 am »
This thread is hilarious, it's like that capacitor amplifier guy but actually capable of elaborating on his theories :-DD

Well, OP, for your information:
Density waves are a well studied phenomenon, also known as sound. No need to reinvent the wheel.
Tides store energy in displacement of water and pushing it up against Earth's gravity, not compression.
Not sure what's your issue with planets rotating, obviously they are big chunks of mass with a ton of stored kinetic energy. They are slowing down.

Didn't bother reading further for now ::)

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #859 on: June 28, 2022, 08:58:53 am »
This thread is hilarious, it's like that capacitor amplifier guy but actually capable of elaborating on his theories :-DD

Well, OP, for your information:
Density waves are a well studied phenomenon, also known as sound. No need to reinvent the wheel.
Tides store energy in displacement of water and pushing it up against Earth's gravity, not compression.
Not sure what's your issue with planets rotating, obviously they are big chunks of mass with a ton of stored kinetic energy. They are slowing down.

Didn't bother reading further for now ::)

Yet again your ignorance of the facts are astonishing. Planet Earth is NOT slowing down. This has been show before. 2020 had over 26 of the shortest days on record.

Yes big chunkc of mass rotating inside a specific volume for planets with a crust, or a changable volume if no solid surface exists, thus density becomes a factor in the production of both gravity and magnetism. This becomes increasingly important when talking about charge density around a toroid and how the kinetic energy from rotation increases potential energy in the toroid as speed increases. This is simply applying coulomb's law to rotating charge particles next to each other and/or opposite each other in a toroid.

I can elaborate because my theory is 3 dimensional and explaining the mechanism for well know LAWS of physics, such as the inverse square law and coulomb's law.

Online magic

• Super Contributor
« Reply #860 on: June 28, 2022, 09:02:29 am »
Well, have fun with that. Link us to a YouTube video when you have a working prototype instead of handwaving.
 :popcorn:

And by the way, I will repeat: I doubt anyone in the space industry will believe you, but you may have luck getting funding for it from the EU if you tell them it's for electric cars, green power plants, obsoleting fission power with its inherent risks, independence from Russia, etc. Just a friendly hint, and I have my own interest in it too, because I want to see the EU burn ;D
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 09:07:07 am by magic »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #861 on: June 28, 2022, 09:32:55 am »
Well, have fun with that. Link us to a YouTube video when you have a working prototype instead of handwaving.

And by the way, I will repeat: I doubt anyone in the space industry will believe you, but you may have luck getting funding for it from the EU if you tell them it's for electric cars, green power plants, obsoleting fission power with its inherent risks, independence from Russia, etc. Just a friendly hint, and I have my own interest in it too, because I want to see the EU burn ;D

When im successful, it will allow the world to run on decentralized energy. If you know anything about the economics of available energy in relation to a countries ability to advance. Then you should see the plasma reactor as a threat to the only meaningful control any goverment has over of your ability to supply your community with energy for food and water. Making the EU redundant. They fund fusion (scam) and renewables (scam) and electric cars (scam)  because they know it increases our reliance on gas.

If i had lied and told you this was fusion powered. Would you have believed me, given that it uses both the toroid from the tokamaks and the z pinch from other fusion research? Combining them into 1 big bullshit fusion reactor? But i didnt lie. I could have.

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #862 on: June 28, 2022, 09:36:15 am »
If i had lied and told you this was fusion powered.

In simple terms.  How exactly is it powered?
I.e. What is its fuel source?

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
« Reply #863 on: June 28, 2022, 09:44:04 am »

Duh, it's powered by refined fantasium, and the structural components are pure unobtainium.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #864 on: June 28, 2022, 09:48:39 am »

What is the fuel source of jupiter? Whatever that is? it uses the same one.

I have explained how it works countless times. Compressed fluids release energy by expanding. Compression waves create compression of fluid. In 3 dimensions this produces a large potential difference as the compression wave converges on the Z axis, forming a Z pinch. This creates kinetic energy out of potential energy, when a turbine blade is place between the 2 potentials. (This is how wind turbines work)

Im literally copying every form of energy extraction process we currently use and some how its bonkers idea.
Even showing you how electricity is an exponential energy peak on the z axis of a rotating current wave.
This thread is going to show how well history repeats itself.

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #865 on: June 28, 2022, 09:53:35 am »

What is the fuel source of jupiter? Whatever that is? it uses the same one.

I have explained how it works countless times. Compressed fluids release energy by expanding. Compression waves create compression of fluid. In 3 dimensions this produces a large potential difference as the compression wave converges on the Z axis, forming a Z pinch. This creates kinetic energy out of potential energy, when a turbine blade is place between the 2 potentials. (This is how wind turbines work)

Im literally copying every form of energy extraction process we currently use and some how its bonkers idea.
Even showing you how electricity is an exponential energy peak on the z axis of a rotating current wave.
This thread is going to show how well history repeats itself.

That isn't an answer to my question.  You are attempting to ask me a different question, and suggesting you have already answered the question, with your previous replies.

I'll repeat the question.

What is the fuel source?
I.e. What material/substance gets consumed/used-up, to power the device?

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #866 on: June 28, 2022, 09:59:39 am »

Duh, it's powered by refined fantasium, and the structural components are pure unobtainium.

Careful might piss off some of the blue guys getting that unobtainium.

The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Online McBryce

• Super Contributor
« Reply #867 on: June 28, 2022, 10:08:16 am »

When im successful, it will allow the world to run on decentralized energy. If you know anything about the economics of available energy in relation to a countries ability to advance. Then you should see the plasma reactor as a threat to the only meaningful control any goverment has over of your ability to supply your community with energy for food and water. Making the EU redundant. They fund fusion (scam) and renewables (scam) and electric cars (scam)  because they know it increases our reliance on gas.

If i had lied and told you this was fusion powered. Would you have believed me, given that it uses both the toroid from the tokamaks and the z pinch from other fusion research? Combining them into 1 big bullshit fusion reactor? But i didnt lie. I could have.

Starting to show your true colours? So all of these are scams, but yours isn't?
Fusion Reactor: A work in progress, we don't know yet whether it will work, but the research is a lot further than yours is.
Renewables: They promise to generate energy from wind/water/sun etc and that's exactly what they do. Where's the scam?
Electric cars: They promise to transport you from A to B using a battery powered electric motor instead of a combustion engine and that's exactly what they do. Where's the scam?

And as for "Making the EU redundant" :D You obviously don't know or understand all the things the EU does. They are not a power company, they do lots of other stuff too.

McBryce.
30 Years making cars more difficult to repair.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #868 on: June 28, 2022, 10:46:42 am »

Fusion Reactor: A work in progress, we don't know yet whether it will work, but the research is a lot further than yours is.
Renewables: They promise to generate energy from wind/water/sun etc and that's exactly what they do. Where's the scam?
Electric cars: They promise to transport you from A to B using a battery powered electric motor instead of a combustion engine and that's exactly what they do. Where's the scam?

And as for "Making the EU redundant" :D You obviously don't know or understand all the things the EU does. They are not a power company, they do lots of other stuff too.

McBryce.

Correct, they are scams and the plasma reactor isnt.

Fusion is a scam because its a by product of compression.

Wind is a scam because it increases the reliance on natural gas to supply the grid while cause larger fluctuations in energy price. This results in greater profit as the loses are past on to the consumer.

Electric cars are good, but imagine them with out the battery.

As for the EU, i was only making a point in regards to the others persons opinion of letting them burn. You some how read into that as me thinking the eu is a power company. Although it should be obvious that energy is an important factor in the economic productivity of a region and since that is the matrix on which we measure a countries ability to produce goods. GDP becomes highly related to availability of energy output. Most obvious is oil and its uses as "backing" for the petrodollar

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #869 on: June 28, 2022, 10:53:15 am »

That isn't an answer to my question.  You are attempting to ask me a different question, and suggesting you have already answered the question, with your previous replies.

What is the fuel source?

It is answering your question. None of these mass use a fuel source yet generate a magnetic field.

I will repeat my question.

What is your fuel source for generating the magnetic field of Earth and Jupiter?  What material or substance get used up? What generates the heat and "convection currents" what moves fluid around the interia of the planet? That takes energy where is the fuel source?

We know it does because the earth core processes inside the planet. The same thing happen on the sun and cause the magnetic change between solar min and max. Earth is currently going tho this change. Where is your mechanism for that?

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #870 on: June 28, 2022, 11:01:16 am »

What is the fuel source?

It is answering your question. None of these mass use a fuel source yet generate a magnetic field.

I will repeat my question.

What is your fuel source for generating the magnetic field of Earth and Jupiter?  What material or substance get used up? What generates the heat and "convection currents" what moves fluid around the interia of the planet? That takes energy where is the fuel source?

We know it does because the earth core processes inside the planet. The same thing happen on the sun and cause the magnetic change between solar min and max. Earth is currently going tho this change. Where is your mechanism for that?

Let me check my understanding.

• You are saying there is no fuel source (mass consumption (fusion/fission) or conventional energy source, such as chemical energy, released when burning fuel in air), i.e. it is FREE ENERGY or a PERPETUAL MOTION MACHINE (coming from magnetism, if I understand your response)
  • I asked a supposedly simple and straightforward question.  Asking such questions shouldn't be getting you to attempt to ask me questions, except to clarify what my question was, and other reasonable exceptions

Online McBryce

• Super Contributor
« Reply #871 on: June 28, 2022, 11:02:22 am »

McBryce.

Correct, they are scams and the plasma reactor isnt.

Fusion is a scam because its a by product of compression.

Wind is a scam because it increases the reliance on natural gas to supply the grid while cause larger fluctuations in energy price. This results in greater profit as the loses are past on to the consumer.

Electric cars are good, but imagine them with out the battery.

As for the EU, i was only making a point in regards to the others persons opinion of letting them burn. You some how read into that as me thinking the eu is a power company. Although it should be obvious that energy is an important factor in the economic productivity of a region and since that is the matrix on which we measure a countries ability to produce goods. GDP becomes highly related to availability of energy output. Most obvious is oil and its uses as "backing" for the petrodollar

Why do wind generators need gas? (other than the air moving them which is a free by-product of heat coming from the sun)
And why would I imagine an electric car without a battery?? Are you saying that any battery powered device is a scam because it doesn't work if you remove the battery??

McBryce.
30 Years making cars more difficult to repair.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #872 on: June 28, 2022, 11:17:02 am »
For the people still interesting in trying to change their perspective of magnetism from 2D field lines to 3D wave functions, then here is a nice little graphic i made. Hopefully you can see how the rotation of the expanding wave changes its direction of rotation to a stationary observer on the equatorial axis.

I must repeat that the wave is travelling outward in both directions but the flight direction of the rotation of the helical wave is in the same direction tho the central axis, it then loops over in 3 dimensions going in the opposite way before returning tho the center. This is the endless current loop formed from a primary rotating current in the toroid, equal and opposite at all points apart from volume, colliding on the poloidal axis to creat the highest potential energy, aka the imaginary field line, with the arrow repersenting only the direction of helical rotation, not the wave function propagation direction, which is from center of source outward.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 11:21:59 am by Nonlinearplasma »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #873 on: June 28, 2022, 11:31:09 am »

Let me check my understanding.

• You are saying there is no fuel source (mass consumption (fusion/fission) or conventional energy source, such as chemical energy, released when burning fuel in air), i.e. it is FREE ENERGY or a PERPETUAL MOTION MACHINE (coming from magnetism, if I understand your response)
  • I asked a supposedly simple and straightforward question.  Asking such questions shouldn't be getting you to attempt to ask me questions, except to clarify what my question was, and other reasonable exceptions

I dont consider magnetism free energy, i consider it a method of turning static potential energy into usable kinetic energy by apply rotation to the static potential. Effectively using the potential energy gradient on the z pinch which is a secondary current to rotated and therefore maintain the rotation that generates it. Since we know rotating objects rotate for a very long time with out adding a secondary source of kinetic energy, we can assume the plasma reactor will not require much energy to maintain the production of its rotating magnetic field.

Check comment below, "free by product of heat" are all the "convection currents" inside earth free by products of heat? Where is the energy coming from for that? Oh yeah its FREE ENERGY  and Perpetual motion all rolled into 1 without a mechanism for anything

I ask these questions because you apply them to me and then say im wrong because here is how someone else says it works but for some reason you dont need to apply the same arguement to that as you do to mine.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 11:34:47 am by Nonlinearplasma »

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #874 on: June 28, 2022, 11:46:35 am »
I dont consider magnetism free energy, i consider it a method of turning static potential energy into usable kinetic energy by apply rotation to the static potential.

Ah, I see. That must be the same fundamental principle used in all those motors which run on permanent magnets only, without the need for any additional power source?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf