Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 74759 times)

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #875 on: June 28, 2022, 12:03:18 pm »

Why do wind generators need gas? (other than the air moving them which is a free by-product of heat coming from the sun)
And why would I imagine an electric car without a battery?? Are you saying that any battery powered device is a scam because it doesn't work if you remove the battery??

McBryce.

Wind generators dont need gas, the grid does when power output drops. You literally have hydrostorage supplies withholding energy from the grid to force the price up as lines become critical. This was the objective of renewable energy. Hence BP and Total had a large marketing campaign supporting renewables.

There is no variability of production with coal or fission. This leads to stable prices that reduce profits for the suppliers of energy.

Air movement in multiple continuous helical waves around the planet. How does heat rising create these patterns. Is heat/light an electromagnetic helical wave?

No im say a battery stores energy generated by kinetic energy

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #876 on: June 28, 2022, 12:07:08 pm »
I dont consider magnetism free energy, i consider it a method of turning static potential energy into usable kinetic energy by apply rotation to the static potential.

Ah, I see. That must be the same fundamental principle used in all those motors which run on permanent magnets only, without the need for any additional power source?

Yeah ive heard using kinetic energy to rotate a generator produces the "additional power source".

In the plasma reactor the secondary current becomes the additional power source. Like a spinning top, once set in motion, motion is easy to maintain with very limited input of energy. Have you ever driven? Did you burn less fuel not staying at a steady speed?

Offline McBryce

• Super Contributor
« Reply #877 on: June 28, 2022, 12:08:57 pm »

Why do wind generators need gas? (other than the air moving them which is a free by-product of heat coming from the sun)
And why would I imagine an electric car without a battery?? Are you saying that any battery powered device is a scam because it doesn't work if you remove the battery??

McBryce.

Wind generators dont need gas, the grid does when power output drops. You literally have hydrostorage supplies withholding energy from the grid to force the price up as lines become critical. This was the objective of renewable energy. Hence BP and Total had a large marketing campaign supporting renewables.

There is no variability of production with coal or fission. This leads to stable prices that reduce profits for the suppliers of energy.

Air movement in multiple continuous helical waves around the planet. How does heat rising create these patterns. Is heat/light an electromagnetic helical wave?

No im say a battery stores energy generated by kinetic energy

Wow, you really have been on the Coolaid. So just because a wind generator can't supply the entire grid all of the time that makes it a scam?
Then apples must be a scam too, because I need to eat other things to stay alive despite having a nice bowl of apples to munch on?

Can I interest you in a newly folded tinfoil hat?

McBryce.
30 Years making cars more difficult to repair.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, mnementh

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #878 on: June 28, 2022, 12:16:20 pm »

Wow, you really have been on the Coolaid. So just because a wind generator can't supply the entire grid all of the time that makes it a scam?
Then apples must be a scam too, because I need to eat other things to stay alive despite having a nice bowl of apples to munch on?

McBryce.

You need to expand your thinking. The scam isnt in the wind turbine pr its design, the scam is in an oil and gas company selling you the idea so they can sell more gas. Honestly please consider things a little deeper before assuming i get my information from the talking heads on the tv

Offline McBryce

• Super Contributor
« Reply #879 on: June 28, 2022, 12:25:04 pm »

McBryce.

You need to expand your thinking. The scam isnt in the wind turbine pr its design, the scam is in an oil and gas company selling you the idea so they can sell more gas. Honestly please consider things a little deeper before assuming i get my information from the talking heads on the tv

That would be true if it had been gas and oil companies that started and were they only pushers of wind power... but they are not. Your fellow countryman, Mr. James Blyth may have a different opinion to yours.

McBryce.

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Online Zero999

• Super Contributor
« Reply #880 on: June 28, 2022, 12:37:13 pm »

McBryce.

What a load of bollocks. Gas and oil companies have lots of money. They already invest in renewable energy. If they found something better they'd invest in that too.

Offline AnalogueLove1867

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #881 on: June 28, 2022, 12:38:08 pm »
This illustration shows the loops and nodes created by the interaction of the tidal wave and magnetic wave of our planet. This can not be explained by the current model and understanding of gravity and tidal forces.

Ok...
At this point either you are pretending to be nuts in order to attract nutty people to your investment scam
OR...
This is just who you are and like a Mormon, you are walking door to door spreading your new found "truth".
The EEV Forum might not be the best place for finding potential victims dude.
Try out Reddit, Discord or Twitter.

Offline ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #882 on: June 28, 2022, 12:40:59 pm »
Yeah ive heard using kinetic energy to rotate a generator produces the "additional power source".

In the plasma reactor the secondary current becomes the additional power source. Like a spinning top, once set in motion, motion is easy to maintain with very limited input of energy. Have you ever driven? Did you burn less fuel not staying at a steady speed?

A spinning top, once set in motion, keeps spinning for quite a while. But it gradually slows down and eventually stops -- even faster when you try to extract energy from it to power something.

To ride a bicycle at a steady speed, I need to put in some power via the pedals; I burn food calories and convert them into mechanical power. If I stop pedaling, my bicycle gradually slows down and eventually stops -- even faster when I try to extract energy from it to power something.

Let's assume you have a way to set up a feedback loop in a plasma, where compression waves generate currents, and the currents generate compression waves in turn. (Which, in my understanding, is what you claim.) Do you believe that this process will keep going forever, without any power input from outside? Will it even keep going forever if you extract some power, to drive a turbine or such?

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #883 on: June 28, 2022, 12:42:25 pm »

That would be true if it had been gas and oil companies that started and were they only pushers of wind power... but they are not. Your fellow countryman, Mr. James Blyth may have a different opinion to yours.

McBryce.

B.P bought the patent rights to solar technology. Just because some in the industry, obviously not the coal companies as goal has a fixed and slow to react energy output, but the gas companies. They may not have started the bandwagon but they jumped on it.

I served my time with Vestas, i love wind power, i also live of 2 solar panals and have lived off solar for 10 years. I know it can be done, but i also know its limitations when considering industrial demand. I also understand that scotlands grid infrastructure cant cope with the supply from the outer regions of the grid to the industrial areas. Simply because we design the grid the opposite way around, high power came from centralized power stations and now it goes the opposite way. On windy days we had to shut turbines down because the owner of the power lines our site used had their own turbines hitting the limits of the HV lines to glasgow. Even hydro was struggling to get power on to the grid. Look its all possible, but it wont save you from an ice age.that periodic change comes with the procession of the magnetic change.

All im saying is the ions in the atmospheric wind curve around the wind turbine blade turning rotating potential energy into kinetic energy. Compressed air works in the same principle as does MHD for hydro potential energy. Why would rotating compressed plasma potential be any different?

Offline Zucca

• Supporter
  • EE meid in Itali
« Reply #884 on: June 28, 2022, 12:54:49 pm »
Non Linear Plasma is a start up company looking to revolutionize the space exploration and energy industries

After these 36 pages I would readjust your goals.
Can't know what you don't love. St. Augustine
Can't love what you don't know. Zucca

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #885 on: June 28, 2022, 01:00:28 pm »

A spinning top, once set in motion, keeps spinning for quite a while. But it gradually slows down and eventually stops -- even faster when you try to extract energy from it to power something.

To ride a bicycle at a steady speed, I need to put in some power via the pedals; I burn food calories and convert them into mechanical power. If I stop pedaling, my bicycle gradually slows down and eventually stops -- even faster when I try to extract energy from it to power something.

Let's assume you have a way to set up a feedback loop in a plasma, where compression waves generate currents, and the currents generate compression waves in turn. (Which, in my understanding, is what you claim.) Do you believe that this process will keep going forever, without any power input from outside? Will it even keep going forever if you extract some power, to drive a turbine or such?

Its the only process we have ever used to extract power from compressed potential.

The spinning top doesnt have continues input of secondary endless rotating potential difference adding to its rotational energy. If it did it would never stop. Say it had a small rotating magnet underneath it. It also only slows down because of resistance due to drag effects from the atmosphere. In space this would not exist. Regardless of power output you still need a self sustaining magnatic field in order to leave Earth. If/when we manage to refine the process with more understanding and modelling, who knows maybe we can exact energy in a similar fashion to the ocean and atmospheric tides of the planet, powered by the magnetosphere or magnetic field as most call it, which obviously comes from a uniform direction of rotating current, as all magnetic field do which creates a potential difference on the theta axis. Shown in every magnetic field line model in existance. Its the density point of equal and opposite energy in a 3 dimensional universe, why not use it? It produces an explosive pressure gradient, do you think that can supply the required kinetic energy to maintain a constant velocity? I personally feel it will have energy left over once up to speed. Probably because ive seen the power of the ocean

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #886 on: June 28, 2022, 01:06:17 pm »
Non Linear Plasma is a start up company looking to revolutionize the space exploration and energy industries

After these 36 pages I would readjust your goals.

Sorry my goals remain the same. These 36 pages will show i explained it perfectly well. Flat earthers refuse to analyze what they see in 2 dimensions just as much as the mathimatical genius refuses to analyze the efects of his 2 dimensional mathimatical matrix, that is suppose to model a 3 dimensional universe.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #887 on: June 28, 2022, 01:10:12 pm »
What a load of bollocks. Gas and oil companies have lots of money. They already invest in renewable energy. If they found something better they'd invest in that too.

That sounds like something someone who gets their information from the talking heads would say.

Offline McBryce

• Super Contributor
« Reply #888 on: June 28, 2022, 01:15:00 pm »
B.P bought the patent rights to solar technology.

More absolute nonsense. What does that even mean?

There are thousands of solar panel related patents / applications and BP didn't buy any of them. BP did patent and demonstrate a few ideas related to mass production of panels with blocks of raw silicon back in 2006 and 2007. They never commercially used the patent themselves and sold the rights to AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group in Holland in 2010. Most solar panels available today are produced in China and don't make use of these patents anyway.

I'm doing a deal tinfoil hat multipacks at the moment if you are interested?

McBryce.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, AVGresponding

Offline ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #889 on: June 28, 2022, 01:28:33 pm »
The spinning top doesnt have continues input of secondary endless rotating potential difference adding to its rotational energy. If it did it would never stop. Say it had a small rotating magnet underneath it. It also only slows down because of resistance due to drag effects from the atmosphere. In space this would not exist. Regardless of power output you still need a self sustaining magnatic field in order to leave Earth. If/when we manage to refine the process with more understanding and modelling, who knows maybe we can exact energy in a similar fashion to the ocean and atmospheric tides of the planet, powered by the magnetosphere or magnetic field as most call it, which obviously comes from a uniform direction of rotating current, as all magnetic field do which creates a potential difference on the theta axis. Shown in every magnetic field line model in existance. Its the density point of equal and opposite energy in a 3 dimensional universe, why not use it? It produces an explosive pressure gradient, do you think that can supply the required kinetic energy to maintain a constant velocity? I personally feel it will have energy left over once up to speed. Probably because ive seen the power of the ocean

Could you please state, in one clear sentence, where the energy you plan to extract from your plasma is going to come from?

From within the plasma, endlessly? From the Earth's magnetic field? From somewhere else -- where?

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #890 on: June 28, 2022, 01:33:04 pm »

There are thousands of solar panel related patents / applications and BP didn't buy any of them. BP did patent and demonstrate a few ideas related to mass production of panels with blocks of raw silicon back in 2006 and 2007. They never commercially used the patent themselves and sold the rights to AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group in Holland in 2010. Most solar panels available today are produced in China and don't make use of these patents anyway.

McBryce.

It means they aquired one of the early pioneering companys of solar panels just for patent rights they had. They then over charged for royalties and under invested in the technology, thus when the royalties ran out investment increased and solar panels took a massive jump in output power. I think that started happening around 10 years ago, i know the panels i bought for each boat doubled in output power

Offline McBryce

• Super Contributor
« Reply #891 on: June 28, 2022, 01:41:02 pm »

McBryce.

It means they aquired one of the early pioneering companys of solar panels just for patent rights they had. They then over charged for royalties and under invested in the technology, thus when the royalties ran out investment increased and solar panels took a massive jump in output power. I think that started happening around 10 years ago, i know the panels i bought for each boat doubled in output power

No. BP's patents were created and submitted by BP themselves. They were also only related to production methods, not the solar technology itself. They never took royalties, they transferred the rights.

As it seems that you know less about patent laws than you know about spinning planets... Why have you never made any publications regarding your breakthroughs. It would save you a bunch of money compared to going straight to a patent.

McBryce.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #892 on: June 28, 2022, 01:43:05 pm »

Could you please state, in one clear sentence, where the energy you plan to extract from your plasma is going to come from?

From within the plasma, endlessly? From the Earth's magnetic field? From somewhere else -- where?

This has already been stated, now im just coming up with different ways to say the same thing.

Its 2 endless current loops rotating inside a larger magnetic field, ie planet earths or the Sun's. The magnetic field you align the reactor to depends on which field is strongest. So if its on Earth, then its Earths. If its in space it might be the Sun's, could be Jupiter. Just depends where your going.

Lets build the reactor first then worry about extracting energy, Isnt that what ITER is doing?

How come they can do that and i cant?  Them double standards again?

At least the plasma reactor will be a working model of the sun and a rotaing magnetic field, thats progress.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #893 on: June 28, 2022, 01:52:06 pm »

No. BP's patents were created and submitted by BP themselves. They were also only related to production methods, not the solar technology itself. They never took royalties, they transferred the rights.

As it seems that you know less about patent laws than you know about spinning planets... Why have you never made any publications regarding your breakthroughs. It would save you a bunch of money compared to going straight to a patent.

McBryce.

That not the story i heard, not that its important as it was only a reference to how someone can make money from both sides of an arguement. Its smart thinking if you are honest with yourself.

I dont know much about patent law, im an engineer, i paid a patent attorney for that reason. Have also stated my reason for doing it, which i believe someone commented on being actually a very smart uses of the patent system.

Again lets try and stay on topic, does compressed plasma expand? Yes. Do magnetic fields compresses on the theta point? Yes. Is potential energy stored in compressed fluids? Do compression waves cause compression? you know like a coil spring or Acemedias wheel? Does a primary rotating current induce a secondary rotating current? Or does it induce imaginary field lines? That you then use your fringers and thumb to find the direction of rotation? Just happens to be 1 sided, ie in the direction of travel.

Offline McBryce

• Super Contributor
« Reply #894 on: June 28, 2022, 01:52:37 pm »

Lets build the reactor first then worry about extracting energy, Isnt that what ITER is doing?

I'm just speculating here, but could it be that it's because ITER is being built by a massive team of highly qualified physicists, mathematicians and engineers with verifiable qualifications, years of relevant experience and documented experiments... and you're a Scottish bloke on a boat looking at the wake?

McBryce.

Edit: When you have some reading time free: https://www.technologyreview.com/2011/11/16/189695/how-bp-blew-its-chance-to-spearhead-a-solar-innovation/
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 01:54:23 pm by McBryce »

The following users thanked this post: MK14, bd139

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #895 on: June 28, 2022, 02:00:19 pm »

I'm just speculating here, but could it be that it's because ITER is being built by a massive team of highly qualified physicists, mathematicians and engineers with verifiable qualifications, years of relevant experience and documented experiments... and you're a Scottish bloke on a boat looking at the wake?

McBryce.

Edit: When you have some reading time free: https://www.technologyreview.com/2011/11/16/189695/how-bp-blew-its-chance-to-spearhead-a-solar-innovation/

Tesla didnt have a massive team, this is just recreating teslas work in plasma. Thats why tesla built the tesla value. He like me uses hydrostatic potential and the current it produces to model electricity.

I always remember learning about gate rectifiers. Could not understand them until i went on the internet and found a model using water. Ever since then i used water to replace electrical currents. Im also pretty good at reading hydraulics circuits too.

Maybe all these physicst are just to invested to see. Even when their own invent thrust generating rockets from the very plasma research they are conducting. Yet dont apply it to the models of a star. Although they are starting to.

Offline ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #896 on: June 28, 2022, 02:09:47 pm »

Nuclear fusion, maybe? And the fact that the ITER team knows a bit or two about that, while you don't even believe it's a thing?

:palm:

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
  • *Hiding in the Dwagon-Cave*
« Reply #897 on: June 28, 2022, 02:11:53 pm »
So the short version then is that your energy source is the same as that which ultimately powers everything on planet earth: The sun and its quantum and/or gravitic connection the the rest of the galaxy, spiral arm, universe, etc as it spins. And your scheme is a shiny coat of paint over the same old plan to somehow concentrate and harness the magnetic field of the earth as a generator.

mnem
When they did that in Schlock Mercenary it was at least entertaining... :o
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °

The following users thanked this post: Zucca, Cyberdragon, MK14, bd139

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #898 on: June 28, 2022, 02:39:18 pm »
Yeah definitely. It needs more orgones.

The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #899 on: June 28, 2022, 02:51:57 pm »
I nominate them (the OP), as a possible winner, in the EEVblog forums, 2022 Dodgy Technology, woo woo alternative pseudoscience, flat earth, free energy, perpetual motion machine, prize.

The OP is right.  If you ignore science, and especially the laws of physics.  Many great inventions can be made.  The only slight problem, is that they have a huge tendency, of perhaps 100%, to never, ever work.

If they win, they get a free energy-crystal, which will make them a millionaire, within 6 months, stops aging, and all illnesses, and makes them a fantastic scientist, without needing to do any studying, pass or sit any exams, or even perform a single lab experiment.

The following users thanked this post: Zucca, bd139, magic

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf