Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 74232 times)

Offline med6753

• Super Contributor
  • Tek nut
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #900 on: June 28, 2022, 02:57:35 pm »
If there was ever a thread that needed some of this.  :palm:

An old gray beard with an attitude.

The following users thanked this post: Zucca, MK14, mnementh, bd139, AVGresponding

Offline Zucca

• Supporter
  • EE meid in Itali
« Reply #901 on: June 28, 2022, 03:01:08 pm »
I am somehow glad he did worked this no sense theory out....
Imagine if he decided to go in politics, there is a good chance it could be elected somewhere...

At the points the damages could be not just confined to waste of time in a forum.

Last message for me, this is beyond any possible reasonable tolerance.
Thanks to everybody for playing.
Can't know what you don't love. St. Augustine
Can't love what you don't know. Zucca

The following users thanked this post: MK14, bd139, RJSV

Offline ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #902 on: June 28, 2022, 03:53:35 pm »
Its 2 endless current loops rotating inside a larger magnetic field, ie planet earths or the Sun's. The magnetic field you align the reactor to depends on which field is strongest. So if its on Earth, then its Earths. If its in space it might be the Sun's, could be Jupiter. Just depends where your going.

Let's stay on Earth for now; I assume this is where you would want to build your first reactor.

The magnetic field of the Earth is pretty homogeneous (on the length scales of any reactor you might be able to build). It is also pretty stationary (on the time scales of your life, and of your reactor's daily operation).

So how is the Earth's magnetic field meant to drive your endlessly energy-spewing plasma?! It can't. It won't.

The only thing that is going round in endless circles here is your mind. Now if you could find a way to extract energy from that, you would be on to something...

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #903 on: June 28, 2022, 04:00:55 pm »
Its 2 endless current loops rotating inside a larger magnetic field, ie planet earths or the Sun's. The magnetic field you align the reactor to depends on which field is strongest. So if its on Earth, then its Earths. If its in space it might be the Sun's, could be Jupiter. Just depends where your going.

Let's stay on Earth for now; I assume this is where you would want to build your first reactor.

The magnetic field of the Earth is pretty homogeneous (on the length scales of any reactor you might be able to build). It is also pretty stationary (on the time scales of your life, and of your reactor's daily operation).

So how is the Earth's magnetic field meant to drive your endlessly energy-spewing plasma?! It can't. It won't.

The only thing that is going round in endless circles here is your mind. Now if you could find a way to extract energy from that, you would be on to something...

Actually we are all going round in endless circles. The only difference is... mine are 3 dimensional and form a helical wave around a larger circle. While you the flat earther view the helical motion of this universe as multiple seperate circle.

That pretty much sums up perfectly why you are a flat earther, you move your reference point with the motion in the direction of travel and only concern your mathimatical equations with the circle you see moving with you.  Entirely ignoring the rest of the universe and distance and therefore volume covered
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 04:04:33 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Online magic

• Super Contributor
« Reply #904 on: June 28, 2022, 04:05:06 pm »
A thermoelectric generator or heat engine on your head might be able to recover a few milliwatts, maybe :D

makes them a fantastic scientist, without needing to do any studying, pass or sit any exams, or even perform a single lab experiment.
This is the crucial point. You can read all the books and even pass exams and still think that solar roadways or nonlinear plasma will work.

Offline ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #905 on: June 28, 2022, 04:07:38 pm »
Actually we are all going round in endless circles. The only difference is... mine are 3 dimensional and form a helical wave around a larger circle. While you the flat earther view the helical motion of this universe as multiple seperate circle.

That pretty much sums up perfectly why you are a flat earther, you move your refence point with the motion in the direction of travel and only concern your mathimatical equations with the circle you see moving with you.

OK, you got me there. I am devastated and embarrassed. But I finally see the light in all its three-dimensional, non-linear, Z-pinched beauty. I will now be forever silent and watch you in awe.

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #906 on: June 28, 2022, 04:24:27 pm »

That pretty much sums up perfectly why you are a flat earther, you move your reference point with the motion in the direction of travel and only concern your mathimatical equations with the circle you see moving with you.  Entirely ignoring the rest of the universe and distance and therefore volume covered

So, what experiment, exactly.  Are you proposing, that will demonstrate that there is merit in your ideas(s)?

Maybe if you bought a plasma ball, and suspended a somewhat small permanent magnet, hanging by a very thin thread, on top of it, but not touching it.  To see if it spins forever?

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #907 on: June 28, 2022, 04:29:46 pm »

Lame. My insult was a dimension shorter than yours.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, mnementh

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #908 on: June 28, 2022, 04:30:02 pm »
   Oh GREAT...NOW we've caused Zukka to quit (reading this thread).  Sorry if I mis-spelled your tag.
I've quit, like, 16 times here.  Always liked the places where OP is not to be found.  (He) gets me to lose it, a little, but self-control is path to success, in many ventures.  I'm calling for MORE Star Trek Transporter musings (from others).  Besides, I've calledOP a 'jerk', and no one (cared) to report ME to moderator (sniffle).
ISH is latest acronym: 'insert sniffle here'.
  Seriously though, I've thought about various ways to self-neutralize one's own perceptions, a QUANTITATIVE method:
   Graphing a line, you could place various OP postings and make little diverting lines coming off, like a street map.  One little offshoot line represents 'spin or rotations', another offshoot line for 'fusion', ...a little line for going sub-atomic - balanced by nearby diverting line for large scale (planetary), etc. etc.
You start to get a crazy, frizzled-hair looking 'graph'.  Maybe there is a Lawyer's term for this 'all over the map' type word salad, in a practical attempt to efficiently quantify 'BS'.
Then, you maybe try that 'neutral' quantifying technique on a truly successful technology / business, like growing corn.  That graph would, again, start with a straight 'home line' and have all those same offshoots, only this time they might (probably) look less 'frazeled' and more cogent.  One little line for the seed purchase, and a truck to move seeds when delivered.  Another close little line for a storage warehouse, keeping new seeds safe and dry until used.
Perhaps a diverting line or two, for pest control, in that corn planting.  Readers hopefully can get my point, in this 'conflict of interest' type of graphing, also useful in analyzing political things, by temporarily reducing one's own bias to keep personal dynamics from influencing the evaluation.
   However, I actually have a life, priorities, late RENT etc and so cannot reasonably demonstrate these current quantitative / graphical methods...priorities with other, massively more interesting EE study / explore.

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
« Reply #909 on: June 28, 2022, 05:09:42 pm »

A spinning top, once set in motion, keeps spinning for quite a while. But it gradually slows down and eventually stops -- even faster when you try to extract energy from it to power something.

To ride a bicycle at a steady speed, I need to put in some power via the pedals; I burn food calories and convert them into mechanical power. If I stop pedaling, my bicycle gradually slows down and eventually stops -- even faster when I try to extract energy from it to power something.

Let's assume you have a way to set up a feedback loop in a plasma, where compression waves generate currents, and the currents generate compression waves in turn. (Which, in my understanding, is what you claim.) Do you believe that this process will keep going forever, without any power input from outside? Will it even keep going forever if you extract some power, to drive a turbine or such?

Its the only process we have ever used to extract power from compressed potential.

The spinning top doesnt have continues input of secondary endless rotating potential difference adding to its rotational energy. If it did it would never stop. Say it had a small rotating magnet underneath it. It also only slows down because of resistance due to drag effects from the atmosphere. In space this would not exist. Regardless of power output you still need a self sustaining magnatic field in order to leave Earth. If/when we manage to refine the process with more understanding and modelling, who knows maybe we can exact energy in a similar fashion to the ocean and atmospheric tides of the planet, powered by the magnetosphere or magnetic field as most call it, which obviously comes from a uniform direction of rotating current, as all magnetic field do which creates a potential difference on the theta axis. Shown in every magnetic field line model in existance. Its the density point of equal and opposite energy in a 3 dimensional universe, why not use it? It produces an explosive pressure gradient, do you think that can supply the required kinetic energy to maintain a constant velocity? I personally feel it will have energy left over once up to speed. Probably because ive seen the power of the ocean

This is incorrect, as there is no such thing as a perfect vacuum, and the closest to one anywhere in the universe is actually in a laboratory, not even in deep intergalactic space.

Your magnetic nonsense is exactly that; nonsense. Either show some mathematical justification for your claims, which I assure you would be understood by many of the members of this forum, or go away.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT

The following users thanked this post: MK14, bd139

Offline McBryce

• Super Contributor
« Reply #910 on: June 28, 2022, 05:32:56 pm »

I'm genuinely interested in why you keep coming back to this 3D thing. Do you somehow think that we (the forum members here) only think in 2D and you have somehow enlightened us to a third dimension? I can't speak for everyone here, but I have always looked at everything in 4 dimensions (because time changes everything) and I'm pretty sure that others here haven't had issues up to now thinking in at least 3 dimensions.

We have engineers here who calculate the propagation from antennas which are 3 or 4 dimensional waves. We have members who do FEM, 3 or 4 dimensional calculations. We have members who do thermal analysis, 3 or 4 dimensional work. Why do you think that our minds don't already see things in 3 or 4 dimensions?? It's like you've just discovered water and you're trying to tell a group of fish how wet it is, without realising that the fish are already well ahead of you.

McBryce.
30 Years making cars more difficult to repair.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, mnementh, RJSV

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #911 on: June 28, 2022, 05:33:14 pm »

This is incorrect, as there is no such thing as a perfect vacuum, and the closest to one anywhere in the universe is actually in a laboratory, not even in deep intergalactic space.

Your magnetic nonsense is exactly that; nonsense. Either show some mathematical justification for your claims, which I assure you would be understood by many of the members of this forum, or go away.

First of all, no one said their was a total vaccuum in space. Infact if you read back i said the exact opposite multiple times. However what there is as you correctly pointed out is an weak electrostatically controlled medium. As a wave pushes one atom the atoms around it feel an equal and opposite reaction. This how waves propagate though the solar wind. Consider that when the solar wind is manipulated by the magnetosphere of our planet. It may be a very low potential. As stated low potential has a vastly improved velocity to potential difference due to the lack of resistance to flow in low density mediums.

Secondly, this was once my thread. If you dont like it im not forcing you to be here or to reply to me. It is you desicion entirely to participate. Im sorry if you cant understand that 2 people looking at a dipole created from uniform rotations while view it as opposite if they are 180° apart. This should have been simply enough to explain. As was my math recently posted on the inverse square law, that apparently isnt related to volume. Expected it was, and i showed that as does the fact the inverse square law can be applied to gravity and electromagnetism, since both are 3 dimensional point source waves. 

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #912 on: June 28, 2022, 05:46:47 pm »

I'm genuinely interested in why you keep coming back to this 3D thing. Do you somehow think that we (the forum members here) only think in 2D and you have somehow enlightened us to a third dimension? I can't speak for everyone here, but I have always looked at everything in 4 dimensions (because time changes everything) and I'm pretty sure that others here haven't had issues up to now thinking in at least 3 dimensions.

We have engineers here who calculate the propagation from antennas which are 3 or 4 dimensional waves. We have members who do FEM, 3 or 4 dimensional calculations. We have members who do thermal analysis, 3 or 4 dimensional work. Why do you think that our minds don't already see things in 3 or 4 dimensions?? It's like you've just discovered water and you're trying to tell a group of fish how wet it is, without realising that the fish are already well ahead of you.

McBryce.

You think your ahead of me? Where was all the explanations to counter the mechanism i presented? The first major problem you face is this 4th dimension time. Again this is a measurement of distance along the z axis. You can measure wavelength in many forms. Such as degrees, time or distance. But in the end they are all just a distance measurement, so why not just use that and remove the human construct from the already complicated picture?

All i can say is some times you have to go back to go forward. Just try to remember, when you go in reverse in 3 dimensions you will never reach negative. I keep going back to it because you still dont understand that the electric field and the magnetic field are the same forces rotating past 2 frames of reference. The electric field that produces a 2D wave and a magnetic field that produces another 2D wave. Both of which are inside a 3D wave/universe.

Its important to have the math right, you cant say the neutron is not the opposite to the proton when it is the opposite to the proton. How can the electron also be negative? That is what happens when you understand the hydrogen atom wave function and equal and opposite reactions of motion between 2 spinning and rotating objects of mass inside there own system. Its is the toroidal helical motion of the nucleus that generates the quadrupole wave function. The same toroidal pattern creates a stars or planets magnetic quadrupoles. I should also say that quadrupoles are 3 dimensional sin waves. Look at earths magnetic declination model if you are struggling to see the resemblance.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 06:12:00 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
« Reply #913 on: June 28, 2022, 06:10:28 pm »

First of all, no one said their was a total vaccuum in space. Infact if you read back i said the exact opposite multiple times. However what there is as you correctly pointed out is an weak electrostatically controlled medium. As a wave pushes one atom the atoms around it feel an equal and opposite reaction. This how waves propagate though the solar wind. Consider that when the solar wind is manipulated by the magnetosphere of our planet. It may be a very low potential. As stated low potential has a vastly improved velocity to potential difference due to the lack of resistance to flow in low density mediums.

Secondly, this was once my thread. If you dont like it im not forcing you to be here or to reply to me. It is you desicion entirely to participate. Im sorry if you cant understand that 2 people looking at a dipole created from uniform rotations while view it as opposite if they are 180° apart. This should have been simply enough to explain. As was my math recently posted on the inverse square law, that apparently isnt related to volume. Expected it was, and i showed that as does the fact the inverse square law can be applied to gravity and electromagnetism, since both are 3 dimensional point source waves.

The point is that a rotating object does NOT rotate forever, in space. It WILL slow down, and eventually stop, due to the various forces acting on it, INCLUDING friction from impacting particles.

Your explanations are meaningless, there has been no maths shown by you, just word salad and an inability to comprehend simple logic when presented with it. The only money you will get for your project will be from gullible people who sadly fall victim to charlatans like you.

I hope you end up just like Elizabeth Homes; exposed as a fraud and hopefully in prison for a long time.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 06:14:56 pm by AVGresponding »
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT

The following users thanked this post: MK14, bd139

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #914 on: June 28, 2022, 06:11:16 pm »
Its important to have the math right

Now you’re talking my language.

Now shit or get off the pot.

The following users thanked this post: Cyberdragon, MK14, mnementh

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #915 on: June 28, 2022, 06:22:18 pm »

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/234960832_Energy_transfer_efficiency_of_a_spherical_theta_pinch

You might enjoy reading up about the theta pinches created by rotating current.

The efficiency is interesting isnt it? Imagine that rotating current was produced by the plasma and self sustained using the secondary current with 85% of the energy in the first current. Even if it is small it can be extracted so as to maintain velocity of rotation.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 06:29:12 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #916 on: June 28, 2022, 06:33:08 pm »

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/234960832_Energy_transfer_efficiency_of_a_spherical_theta_pinch

Maybe I'm missing something, but.  Where is YOUR mathematics, here?

If you sit a maths exam, could you simply answer,  "please refer to  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics"  for the answer, and expect to get a 100% pass?

I still can't remember seeing you, the OP, show any sign of mathematical understanding or ability in maths, whatsoever.  Give or take a tiny bit of background noises, worth of maths.

Maybe that is why you seem to have come up with an idea, which sounds so completely WRONG, at so many levels.

Where exactly are you at, maths wise?

• Professor of mathematics
  • PhD in Mathematics
  • Degree in Mathematics
  • Some kind of School level qualifications, in mathematics
  • You managed to calculate how many days you sailed for, using a calculator
  • Your dreams are full of mathematics
  • You are almost as good at mathematics, as you are at physics, based on your physics skills, shown in this thread

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #917 on: June 28, 2022, 06:33:57 pm »

The efficiency is interesting isnt it? Imagine that rotating current was produced by the plasma and self sustained using the secondary current with 85% of the energy in the first current. Even if it is small it can be extracted so as to maintain velocity of rotation.

I want you to do the shitting or getting off the pot. I want you to demonstrate that you understand it mathematically.

Offline ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #918 on: June 28, 2022, 06:51:32 pm »

I thought we'd had our share of scientific diarrhea from the OP?

Look, this is pointless. Why ask someone about math who does not even realize that he keeps postulating a perpetuum mobile, and that there might be something wrong with that?

You might get evasive answers, or word salad made from scientific and mathematical terms, or even mathematical arguments with lots of circular reasoning. What does it matter? The guy is so deluded that it's not even fun to argue with him.

Offline McBryce

• Super Contributor
« Reply #919 on: June 28, 2022, 06:58:05 pm »

McBryce.

You think your ahead of me? Where was all the explanations to counter the mechanism i presented?

And now you've finally come around to the issue. You can't validate or counter explanations without presenting maths behind it. If you have a theory or an idea you can discuss it till the cows come home, but to prove it you need the maths. I can claim that if we pulled the moon closer to earth it would rain cheese and I can compare it to many things to say why I think this would happen, but without actually coming with verifiable facts and figures, it's no more than a Dunning-Kruger pub discussion.

I would be more than willing to discuss the mechanism, but you haven't mathematically presented it yet, you've just babbled about 3D helical waves etc. Show me a diagram of what the machine would look like. Show me the formula that explains the energy entering and leaving the system. Show me anything that can actually be tested or calculated. Up to now you haven't. You've thrown a load of buzzwords in our direction and on more than one occasion shown that you really don't understand the mechanics of basic physics. So yes, I'm pretty sure that both on an academic and real-life technical experience level I am leagues ahead of you, much like many of the other members here.

McBryce.

30 Years making cars more difficult to repair.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #920 on: June 28, 2022, 06:59:25 pm »

I thought we'd had our share of scientific diarrhea from the OP?

Look, this is pointless. Why ask someone about math who does not even realize that he keeps postulating a perpetuum mobile, and that there might be something wrong with that?

You might get evasive answers, or word salad made from scientific and mathematical terms, or even mathematical arguments with lots of circular reasoning. What does it matter? The guy is so deluded that it's not even fun to argue with him.

Well usually when you poke them with the math argument they shoot themselves in the face with the gun immediately resulting in game over.

In this case he knows if he fires the gun his entire fragile narcissistic bullshit is going to collapse upon itself so he’s doing everything to avoid doing it by being evasive. Egos are fragile. I hope it goes with a bang not a crack.

If it quacks like a duck it’s a duck. If it smells like shit it’s probably shit. This smells of shit.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #921 on: June 28, 2022, 07:12:24 pm »
So lets get this straight, you all think i dont understand the math? Yet none of you seem to understand what the opposite of the inverses square law is and what it produces? It is literally modelled on every central axis of an electrical current carrying coil. Its why you think field lines come from that exact location. Its why they have an arrows on them. Your field line is the peak point of compression (potential) of the 360° wave on the central axis.

It is not me who does not understand the math, it is you who does not understand what they are measureing. Seriously you think imaginary lines of force in you head are propagating past rotating wave functions?

Using the images below can you see how the 2D understanding misses the visualization of the rotation of the 3 dimensional wave on the theta axis. This is relevent because we see this rotation in the jets of black holes and dont apply it to smaller magnetic objects. The field lines are stopping you from understanding magnetism. You know its a wave, its called the electromagnetic wave, why is that difficult to grasp? Now what happens when a 360° compression wave is further compressed onto the secondary axis? This is the math part you dont seem to understand either. The square law must be applied, surface area is not increasing as the wave propagates away from source. It is decreasing which increasing the density of plasma on the z pinch. This is why the z pinch was a focus of fusion research, its ability to compress by converging a 360° electromagnetic wave on a second axis

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #922 on: June 28, 2022, 07:16:05 pm »
I’m not measuring anything. Fuck off until you present at least GCSE algebra…

Seriously stop avoiding and go learn.

The following users thanked this post: MrMobodies

Offline AVGresponding

• Super Contributor
« Reply #923 on: June 28, 2022, 07:17:11 pm »
Given that this clown thinks this: "Its important to have the math right, you cant say the neutron is not the opposite to the proton when it is the opposite to the proton. How can the electron also be negative?", I think it's safe to say his level of knowledge is nursery school/kindergarten level.

Seriously, he thinks a neutron has a negative charge? This is a whole new level of stupidity.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?

The following users thanked this post: Cyberdragon, MK14, bd139

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #924 on: June 28, 2022, 07:19:32 pm »
I missed that  :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm:

Perhaps if he did the mathematics he’d have seen that and gone “oh yeah”. But no retarded word salad.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, MrMobodies

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf