Products > Dodgy Technology

Snake oil

<< < (253/254) > >>

AVGresponding:
I'd be surprised if she was handed consecutive sentences. Concurrent would be more likely?

Cerebus:

--- Quote from: helius on January 07, 2022, 09:06:12 am ---Now that's a prime example of "getting high on your own supply".
You too can experience cosmic peace and serenity—by stuffing your face with candy.

--- End quote ---

Well this face sure looks like it's experiencing "cosmic peace and serenity" to me:  :)

CJay:

--- Quote from: AVGresponding on January 07, 2022, 03:56:29 pm ---I'd be surprised if she was handed consecutive sentences. Concurrent would be more likely?

--- End quote ---

I'd be surprised if she even went near a facility we'd recognise as a jail, white collar crime like like fraud seems to attract 'house arrest' sentences a lot of the time when it's not an open prison/country club.

AVGresponding:

--- Quote from: CJay on January 08, 2022, 11:37:55 am ---
--- Quote from: AVGresponding on January 07, 2022, 03:56:29 pm ---I'd be surprised if she was handed consecutive sentences. Concurrent would be more likely?

--- End quote ---

I'd be surprised if she even went near a facility we'd recognise as a jail, white collar crime like like fraud seems to attract 'house arrest' sentences a lot of the time when it's not an open prison/country club.

--- End quote ---

Probably depends who you piss off, to some degree. Remember Bernie Madoff? Died in prison.

Some of Holmes' investors were quite powerful people and institutions, I think a custodial sentence in a real prison is highly likely.

Cyberdragon:

--- Quote from: CJay on January 07, 2022, 07:31:19 am ---Chocolate snake oil:

https://www.vosgeschocolate.com/pages/the-vosges-experience

If they can't even get Hz correct why would I believe they have any clue what they're talking about.

--- End quote ---

Come with me and you'll be in a wwoooorrld of bank obliteration...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version