Products > Dodgy Technology

Snake oil

<< < (254/269) > >>

armandine2:
there are videos of signal generators "playing" the hallelujah chorus - well beyond my test equipment competence. I should be able to create a binaural theta beat frequency recording, though. Can it have a similar, or any, affect on your mood?

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnhum.2017.00557/full

Buriedcode:

--- Quote from: armandine2 on January 28, 2022, 02:03:25 pm ---there are videos of signal generators "playing" the hallelujah chorus - well beyond my test equipment competence. I should be able to create a binaural theta beat frequency recording, though. Can it have a similar, or any, affect on your mood?

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnhum.2017.00557/full

--- End quote ---

Anything can can have "effect on your mood". Flowers, a few lyrics from a song, the smell of peanuts.  It's such a vague and subjective measure that one can make pretty much any claim they like about almost anything and it can be almost impossible to verify or falsify it.   Think about it, how do you measure any change in your mood? You ask people. Their reply is influenced by everything from what they had for breakfsat, to what font the questionaire is in (and of course, how the question is worded).

AVGresponding:
No idea why this popped up in my yt feed, I never watch crap like this. Watched the first few minutes then my bs tolerance was exhausted. Can anyone watch the full video?   :-DD

bd139:
The title gave me cancer so I can’t even contemplate playing it  :-DD

Cerebus:

--- Quote from: AVGresponding on August 02, 2022, 06:20:01 pm ---No idea why this popped up in my yt feed, I never watch crap like this. Watched the first few minutes then my bs tolerance was exhausted. Can anyone watch the full video?   :-DD

--- End quote ---

What, you want someone else to suffer just so's they can tell you how it ends? Bastard!  :-DD

You could try the "argue about it" and then gainsay everybody else with "But have you watched the video?" (a tactic beloved of one member who shall remain nameless) until someone cracks and does watch it. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version