Products > Dodgy Technology

Weaponised Street Lights

<< < (8/8)

Domagoj T:

--- Quote from: Simon on June 26, 2022, 08:24:18 pm ---Oh crap, yea totally. I always have to chuckle when I see those silly enhancements in films that are totally impossible. That's the highest I have ever seen though on the make belief scale.

--- End quote ---

Here's another gem for you then:

Simon:
I think that was pun intended....

AnalogueLove1867:

--- Quote from: langwadt on June 26, 2022, 09:54:45 am ---
--- Quote from: magic on June 26, 2022, 07:26:21 am ---It may not be precisely true, but it's true. 5G causes irreversible brain damage by exposing its users to the Internet. Just look at all the drones walking around glued to their phones and thinking that anything they see in there is for real :P

LOL, I'm outta the loop, what's the latest SCOTUS drama? :popcorn:

--- End quote ---

they overturned the 50 year old ruling on Roe v. Wade so the individual states can (and have) now ban abortion, since everyone with money can just go to a blue state it will only affect one kind of people, the poor ...

--- End quote ---

How can you be poor in a country that dishes out so much welfare that people literally risk their lives to enter it by any means and receive welfare that they can live on.
Similarly, people simply give their babies to the state if they can't abort.
This comment reminds me of the cries for help from some twitter users that they couldn't afford diabetes medication in America.
When you actually look at the details it turns out that America in the majority of states actually provides diabetes medication for free to the unemployed.
They force you to pay for it at the full price once you reach a certain income level.
It is cheaper in other countries NOT because they can produce it at a lower price, but because it is subsidized by the state.
In Germany everybody ( no matter your income ) gets standard diabetes meds for free in most cases or at a heavily subsidized price.
It seems that the more a country caters to peoples every whim and needs, the more they complain about their life as if they are hunter gatherers living in a cave ten thousand years ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version