Author Topic: WeSupergreen Energy. Genius or Scam  (Read 5465 times)

Offline JayDubyaTopic starter

Re: WeSupergreen Energy. Genius or Scam
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2021, 06:08:17 pm »
People so desperate to hit the lotto. They are blinded of good sense by greed.

Just some more looking into these two companies… Or shall I say “companies” because if either one made $.01 in revenue then they would have record years. Lol.

If a company could do half the things this one claims it can do it would be the largest company in the world.

Take any angle and it makes zero sense.

Such great products and revolutionary tech that every VC and/or corporation wasn’t throwing billions at them? And they are being acquired for 100,000 shares of a penny stock OTC that has a 16 year history of “buying” worthless companies? In the least a SPAC on nasdaq/nyse would be in the works.

I am looking forward to watching the exit strategy.

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
Re: WeSupergreen Energy. Genius or Scam
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2021, 07:05:55 am »
Study the field of gullible companies with capital to throw away then dream up a silly free energy scheme with new or remixed elements.  Market the hell out of your ideas on all available inexpensive platforms.  Be sure to get your plan noticed by previously mentioned gullible companies and sell at the most reasonable offer. 

Not sure whether the buyer GTII is in the group of "gullible companies" here, or rather "gulling companies catering to gullible investors". It's a food chain with multiple levels, I guess...

The following users thanked this post: JayDubya

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf