Author Topic: Aisler Germany not shipping PCB  (Read 1431 times)

Offline ChrisSmallTopic starter

Aisler Germany not shipping PCB
« on: June 27, 2022, 05:10:50 pm »
Hello, anybody there that is waiting for PCB's produced by Aisler Germany GmbH? It has been weeks and I keep asking them but I never get anything back. I can't find a number to call. It is almost like that company disappeard.

Offline janoc

• Super Contributor
Re: Aisler Germany not shipping PCB
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2022, 06:41:55 pm »
Did you try to contact the support through the website or the forum?

https://aisler.net/support/new

They have also e-mail and Twitter handle:
hello@aisler.net

Twitter: @AislerHQ

They certainly are alive.

The company is Dutch, not German, though. They have only a German subsidiary.

Offline baldengineer

• James
    • Personal Blog
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2022, 12:08:25 am »
FWIW, today I received 4-layer boards from Germany.

Last week, I received an email about the 4 boards (of my 3 board) order failing the "Smart Test."

I emailed them on Wednesday asking for more information because I cannot see how my design would have failed manufacturing. (It's well within their stated capability.) One of the boards matches the report. The other two boards have WAY more shorts/faults than what the "Smart Test" reported. Also, none of the 3 boards match faults. The fourth board remains a mystery.

I never received a response. The boards were shipped. The thin paper envelope was torn open and the unprotected boards were damaged. (they were only wrapped in plastic, no cushion.)

Today, I sent another support request. Since, as one might imagine, I am not happy.

Still waiting for any response.

(This is my 2nd and last order with Aisler.)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 12:10:56 am by baldengineer »
Capacitor Expert by Day, Enginerd at Night  ||  Personal blog:  www.baldengineer.com  ||  Electronics Videos for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

Offline ChrisSmallTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2022, 07:59:15 am »
I found more information about this problem yesterday, many comments on wrongfully, damaged or lost deliveries.
telling from that: When you reach someone they will be very nice and you will get store credit. But if you on their ignore list, you have bad luck and no one knows who they will answer to.

Aisler says always use the webpage contact but I found so many complaints that they will not answer at all or delayed by weeks.

Also the last google review is exactly my experience, they will get another one from me, well deserved...

here is a link you find posts of a guy named Felix P. (Firma: AISLER B.V.) (aisler). What he always do is to ask to get a mail about the problem to felix@aisler.net you will get a automatic mail that refers to webpage contact but he will be able to read your mail.

Unfortunately the site is plane German.
https://www.mikrocontroller.net/topic/483895#new

Offline janoc

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2022, 09:39:52 am »
here is a link you find posts of a guy named Felix P. (Firma: AISLER B.V.) (aisler). What he always do is to ask to get a mail about the problem to
felix@aisler.net you will get a automatic mail that refers to webpage contact but he will be able to read your mail.

That is likely Felix Plitzko, the managing director.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf