Author Topic: Circuit Maker - It Lives!  (Read 38461 times)

Offline xjordanx

• Contributor
Re: Circuit Maker - It Lives!
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2016, 05:46:58 pm »
Does anyone actively use Circuit Maker ? I have not heard about it for a while...
I made one board using CM and then gave up. That community stuff really bothers me. Here is just one example. I took a component which should had been in TSSOP but somebody was lazy to make a new one component from scratch, so he added a new revision with QFN package. I could not find a way how to report it neither add comment to the revision.

Everything else was pretty good.

I've seen this once or twice only. It is something that is apparently on the roadmap to create a reporting mechanism but meanwhile you can select which revision to use and also rate components. The voting system will be added to flag something as inappropriate or broken.

Offline xjordanx

• Contributor
Re: Circuit Maker - It Lives!
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2016, 11:15:28 pm »
I miss my shortkeys  :'(
Shortcut Keys are indeed better in CircuitMaker - they're actually mostly a single stroke. W for Wire, R for route, etc. Go to the View ribbon and open the "Shortcuts" panel - it shows them so you can learn them while you work. It will dynamically update based on what you're doing in the tools, same as with AD.

Hope it helps!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf