Electronics > PCB/EDA/CAD

Working model of 74HC244 for LTSpice?

<< < (3/3)

iMo:
See the above simulation with that TI model, you may see the L in action  :D
No problem to add any other L to any wire inside the model, imho..
Feel free to play with parasitics  >:D

tggzzz:

--- Quote from: imo on September 04, 2022, 11:01:57 am ---See the above simulation with that TI model, you may see the L in action  :D
No problem to add any other L to any wire inside the model, imho..
Feel free to play with parasitics  >:D

--- End quote ---

The simulation (you added to your post with the mainly incomprehnsible code) is entertaining.

The problem isn't adding parasitic components, it is knowing which parasitics are important and their values. That's why the IBIS models were invented and are important.

I'll note that for a small old FPGA (Spartan 6), the spartan6.ibs file is 34MB of text.

iMo:

--- Quote from: tggzzz on September 04, 2022, 11:23:21 am ---..
The simulation (you added to your post with the mainly incomprehnsible code) is entertaining.

--- End quote ---
Yep, simulation with ltspice should be fun  :D
The incomprehensible code there is the TI model file, for even more entertainment - below you may see the entire picture..

Leeonshow:
hello, i have a question about the parameters setting ,i am not really sure what the meaning about speed and  tripdt ,i think maybe it is related to rise/fall or delay, can anyone give me the suggestion ?

*the following picture is 74hc224's symbol which is download by this website

*the another picture is the datasheet spec about the ic

can anyone teach me how to use the datasheet's information to set the variation in 74hc224's parameters about speed and tripdt?

temperance:
This might help:
LT spice models for: Digital Libraries and components for LTspice: 74HCXX, CD4000, Switch 4053, 8-bit Encoder 4532, DVIEW

https://sites.google.com/view/j-marcos-alonso/home

See bottom of page for LT spice files and how to use them.

And a link to his YT channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@MarcosAlonsoElectronics

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version