Author Topic: eevBLAB #74 - 5G Causes EVERYTHING!  (Read 13821 times)

Offline Jan Audio

• Frequent Contributor
Re: eevBLAB #74 - 5G Causes EVERYTHING!
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2020, 12:43:22 pm »
My friend told me :
birds drop dead from the sky with 5G.
*he has read on facebook.

Now people are burning send-masts over here, i wonder why.

By the way i read on wiki : Trees need to be lower then 3 meters then the base-station.
Is this why they are cutting all longer trees at the moment over here ?

They cut trees, we cut sendmasts ?, is that it.

Offline Jan Audio

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2020, 12:50:16 pm »
I thought the netherlands was democratic.
If nobody wants this why do they still install ?
Not a democracy, a dictatorship.

I am against it also, i dont want every 200meters a sendmast for something i dont use.
The other side has the telefones stitched to the ears, and walk like zombies while apping, they dont need anymore of that either.
Nobody needs it exept the secret-service, who has moved a big sattelite-spy-station from here to another country to somewhere they not telling.
5G jams they spy-station, so they just move it ?, because they can spy very much better with this 5G, they implement things in your body eventually.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 12:54:52 pm by Jan Audio »

Online wraper

• Supporter
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2020, 12:57:38 pm »
I thought the netherlands was democratic.
If nobody wants this why do they still install ?
Not a democracy, a dictatorship.

I am against it also, i dont want every 200meters a sendmast for something i dont use.
The other side has the telefones stitched to the ears, and walk like zombies while apping, they dont need anymore of that either.
If you don't wan't it, does not mean everyone thinks the same. If you are part of cringe minority, means you can throw a tantrum as much as you want but majority rules. That's how democracy works.

Offline Jan Audio

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2020, 03:00:28 pm »
No matter who is chosen, they want 5G.
They should vote if we want 5G or not, only that is not possible.

Online wraper

• Supporter
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2020, 03:18:44 pm »
No matter who is chosen, they want 5G.
You are not living in direct democracy but in representative democracy FYI. If you want to vote for every thing that ever happens yourself, don't be surprised that place you live in is a shithole where nothing gets ever done. Also voting for 5G is simply ridiculous.
Not up to you to decide about something that does not affect you and is located at place which is not your property.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 03:23:57 pm by wraper »

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2020, 04:20:45 pm »
No people voting about things they don't understand has never worked, I just wish i could think of a relevant recent example.......:palm: The only reason why any "democratic" vote is sort of no that harmful is that whoever you vote for is as nutty as the other one.

I am rather fed up with the thicko's of the world ruining it for the rest of us. 5G uses similar frequencies to 4G and anyone worried about it should throw out their wireless router as it covers the entire range of frequencies not to mention any mobile phones.

I wonder how many of these goons that burn masts down carry a phone that works on the exact frequencies they claim are so harmful.

As for the spying you just have to think of how many people there are in your country and how much data they produce through this monitoring. Collecting it, storing it and processing it would be a task of such a gigantic scale that it would hardly be a secret.

I really wish the dumb people and that includes the conspiracy nuts in this thread! would learn to shut up and listen to their betters!

I even got an email from a guy at work asking me what I thought, and i never did rank him as that clever.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2020, 05:10:46 pm »
Technocracy is the answer.

If you ask stupid people questions you get stupid answers.

Offline vodka

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2020, 06:34:50 pm »

Democracy has shown very little positive effects in advancing technology. It's not the people who chose to develop nuclear weapons, which factually ended WW2. It's not the people who chose to develop a super secret military communication system that factually made Internet possible. And I can list it on and on.

If complete democracy is given, the mass will always focus on short term interests, and people with influence will always manipulate the speech, thus the weak will always be deprived by the strong. If people have full freedom about their individual body, poor people will be forced to sell their organs to rich people by completely legitimate force of economy.

Imagine in a world where majority vote has power over everything. If you walk past a hospital you will be killed because your organs can save more lives, so the majority vote is always to sacrifice you for the greater good.

On resume, democratic fundamentalism.

https://translate.google.es/translate?hl=es&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.filosofia.org%2Fave%2F002%2Fb022.htm
https://translate.google.es/translate?hl=es&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fgbueno.es%2Fgbm%2Fgb2010fd.htm

Offline nctnico

• Super Contributor
    • NCT Developments
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2020, 07:23:03 pm »
It's not the people who chose to develop nuclear weapons, which factually ended WW2.
For starters: that is highly debatable. The fear of a Russian invasion into Japan (remember that Japan borders to Russia with a narrow piece of sea in between) was worrying the Japanese much more. Especially since the Russians had dealt with the nazis in the west they could turn their attention to the east.

Furthermore you seem to have a very convoluted image of democracy. Hint: there are always more people in the working class compared to the rich. Maybe you are confused with countries which claim to be democratic but are in fact run by the rich.

Anyway, the reason for me to come back to this thread is to tell that people start to set fire to 5G masts over here as well because people are convinced 5G causes Corona  :palm: . Even though 5G isn't turned on  :palm: . Meanwhile the anti-terrorist units are brought in because the masts are considered critical infrastructure (if a mast is out people may not be able to call for an ambulance) so if they catch the lunatics they face some serious jail time.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 07:35:33 pm by nctnico »
There are small lies, big lies and then there is what is on the screen of your oscilloscope.

Offline Brumby

• Supporter
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2020, 07:16:13 am »
Why is my mind drawn here.....?

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2020, 09:01:47 am »
Apparently the Netherlands are suffering from dumbasses now with towers attacked.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2020, 09:10:35 am »
Probably time to surround essential infrastructure with electric fences, maybe several layers of increasing leathality. We really need to restart natural selection before it's too late.

Online 2N3055

• Super Contributor
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2020, 09:11:31 am »
Apparently the Netherlands are suffering from dumbasses now with towers attacked.
Funniest thing is that they destroyed towers "because it, among other things, caused Coronavirus epidemic" and all of the  towers are not on, because they still have to auction off frequencies it will work on.
They can't even test them yet, because frequencies are not allocated yet.

Online 2N3055

• Super Contributor
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2020, 09:13:20 am »
Probably time to surround essential infrastructure with electric fences, maybe several layers of increasing leathality. We really need to restart natural selection before it's too late.
It's worse. In pandemic situation, telecom is considered critical infrastructure. They posted anti-terrorist units to guard exposed telecom infrastructure. Some idiot might get shot...

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2020, 09:18:51 am »
This all actually reminds me of when they put the 3G installation on the top of an office building I was working in. people were complaining about it almost immediately. Nausea, tiredness, sleep deprivation, headaches the lot. I had no problems at all.  Our HR guys got a ton of complaints about it to the point someone quit. HR people contacted the land lord who contacted the phone company who pointed out it wasn’t even wired up yet as they were waiting for a national grid connection.

The cause of the nausea, tiredness, sleep deprivation and headaches were the same cause as before: smoking, drinking excessively, eating shit, going out all night. Much like my father he was convinced his myeloma was related to owning a diesel car for 6 months rather than the 50 years of smoking.

The following users thanked this post: nctnico, wraper

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2020, 09:24:49 am »
It's worse. In pandemic situation, telecom is considered critical infrastructure. They posted anti-terrorist units to guard exposed telecom infrastructure. Some idiot might get shot...

It’s critical infrastructure in all situations. Emergency services use it here and for some people it is the only outbound communications network they have.

I expect there to be some legislation added under domestic terrorism acts for this.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2020, 09:32:37 am »

I hope some do get shot, extreme stupidity calls for extreme measures.

The following users thanked this post: james_s

Offline madires

• Super Contributor
  • A qualified hobbyist ;)
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2020, 11:07:27 am »
No worries! At about 6g most people start to pass out anyway. >:D

The following users thanked this post: lordium

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2020, 11:13:28 am »
This all actually reminds me of when they put the 3G installation on the top of an office building I was working in. people were complaining about it almost immediately. Nausea, tiredness, sleep deprivation, headaches the lot. I had no problems at all.  Our HR guys got a ton of complaints about it to the point someone quit. HR people contacted the land lord who contacted the phone company who pointed out it wasn’t even wired up yet as they were waiting for a national grid connection.

The cause of the nausea, tiredness, sleep deprivation and headaches were the same cause as before: smoking, drinking excessively, eating shit, going out all night. Much like my father he was convinced his myeloma was related to owning a diesel car for 6 months rather than the 50 years of smoking.

Richard Hammond did a little documentary where they put up a mast next to a student house where they were all fearful of the effects. Anad again the mast was not even turned on and everyone had a headache.......

Offline phaseform

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2020, 11:54:26 am »
Where can we get a found link for Amp-hour #430?

also fun definitely electronics related video (kinda not really)

lolol
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 01:51:57 pm by phaseform »

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics

The following users thanked this post: phaseform

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2020, 12:11:40 pm »
Where can we get a link for Amp-hour #430?

also fun definitely electronics related video (kinda not really)

lolol

Oh god what a nutter. Let me guess he needed a new revenue stream.

Offline Jan Audio

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2020, 12:27:26 pm »
I wonder how many of these goons that burn masts down carry a phone that works on the exact frequencies they claim are so harmful.

With 5G they were instantly caught.
Zombie behaviour caused by the radiation of the sendmasts, there you have the proof.

The following users thanked this post: maginnovision

Offline Electro Detective

• Super Contributor
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2020, 01:55:21 am »

i heard 5G can kill coronaviruses ... let's install many many many towers, preferably one per home... better safe than sorry.

Sleeping with a 5G wireless modem parked at head height next to the bed for a few hours, and having it next to the workstation during the day, will do a better job,
especially for 5G prone people located furthest from the towers

It's been working for me and no Corona sniffles, 5G burns, withering grey flesh, adware popups or Youtube dropouts yet.

Bonus: when it falls back to 4G it kills off any Corolla bugs trying to work their way back

Some of those conspiracy theory site 'Tips'  actually work  :o 

as usual YMMV/EMMV applies  :D

Offline james_s

• Super Contributor
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2020, 03:47:26 am »

It sounds like the placebo effect to me, it is a very real thing. If you take a pill that you believe will make you feel better, then there is a very good chance you will feel better. If there's something in the vicinity that you believe is giving you a headache and making you tired, then you will have a headache and feel tired. The brain is a funny thing.

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf