Computing > General Computing

A "Dr. Web" warning....

<< < (3/3)

GlennSprigg:

--- Quote from: wraper on July 22, 2021, 11:52:00 am ---
--- Quote from: GlennSprigg on July 22, 2021, 11:32:30 am ---????  We are obviously not on the same page, and reading/re-reading your comments just leaves me confused & utterly flummoxed !!   :palm:
Obviously I'm not getting what you are saying, but neither are YOU piecing together anything 'I' am trying to say either???...
We can go round & round in circles, or simply just STOP! I'm sure the other 230 odd readers of this post can grasp what I'm saying!   :phew:

--- End quote ---
Name_of_the_file.exe from one application being the same as the name of some other program (which is called Name_of_the_file without .exe) does not mean they have anything in common. Capish?

--- End quote ---

'Capish'... Now you are resorting to Italian in order to 'belittle'... sigh...
You NOW just reversed everything that you said... AGAIN!!!...  'Mama-Mia!!'   :-DD
Go away....

wraper:

--- Quote from: GlennSprigg on July 22, 2021, 12:18:43 pm ---You NOW just reversed everything that you said...

--- End quote ---
|O :palm: From the beginning I said that your file has nothing to do with what you googled

--- Quote from: wraper on July 18, 2021, 11:36:41 am ---
--- Quote ---"DWService enables remote access to systems via just a standard web browser."
--- End quote ---
DWService you googled has nothing to do with any files from Drweb which may be named similarly. Doesn't it hit you that quote comes from a completely unrelated website?

--- End quote ---
How this is any different from what I said in other posts?

--- Quote ---You NOW just reversed everything that you said... AGAIN!!!...  'Mama-Mia!!'
--- End quote ---
Well, the second part of my initial post turned out to be especially true.  :palm:

GlennSprigg:
Once again... Simply GO AWAY !!!!!   :phew:
Can't you find some Ants to burn with a Magnifying Glass...
Or some local little kids to bully or something???  :box:

Or maybe some Moderator can simply block this post/thread !   :-+

wraper:

--- Quote from: GlennSprigg on July 24, 2021, 05:59:52 am ---Once again... Simply GO AWAY !!!!!   :phew:

--- End quote ---
Check the authority of your "Ivory towers", or find a safe space. It's very popular these days.

--- Quote ---Or some local little kids to bully or something???
--- End quote ---
Nobody is bullying you. I'm simply a bit astonished you cannot understand or read a few simple sentences. It's like a mishmash in your brain. You fail to filter what google shows you (not nearly everything it shows is relevant). You repeatedly failed to understand what I explained. And you are overly defensive. My first post might be a bit harsh and uncalled in the end, and I should not have written it that way. At that moment to me it seemed extremely lame that you took a first thing google showed, made no mental action to check it's relevance, and made very far reaching conclusions. But your further action is way worse IMHO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version