Products > Computers

Firefox bringing empty content from some URLs

<< < (3/3)

SiliconWizard:
Using Firefox 117.0.1 here with KDE Plasma on Wayland, and no problem.

I've experienced more quirks with Thunderbird the last few months, but I bet even fewer people are using it than people using Firefox...

RoGeorge:
Wow, thank you for pointing to http.accept variables, and for the MIME type issue.  Now gitlab pages are visible again.

I was not sure if I have to copy/paste the entire "text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8", so I put side by side the settings for the not working FF, and for the working LibreWolf, as in the attachment.  They were both empty.

However, the nearby image.http.accept was shown as edited, though I don't recall manually changing any "accept" variables, I didn't even know they existed until today.  So I reverted it back to its default value (empty).

After that, the gitlab pages started to work.  :D
No idea if what I did is OK, will make more tries tomorrow.

The jpg from TI (linked in the OP) still doesn't show, but it's too late to investigate why.  Might be caused by something else entirely.

Thanks again for explaining what to look for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version
Powered by SMFPacks Advanced Attachments Uploader Mod