Products > Computers

how to run android games completely off sd card

(1/2) > >>

nvidia:
the phone i got cheap for $10nzd on clearance to use just to play some android games it has ok specs and can run a lot of games but the problem is the phone only has 4gb of storage and the android os takes up most of that space and i can maybe install one or two games but most games are too big and i can't install them

is there a way to install the game apk file completely to the sd card not the built in phone storage

NiHaoMike:
See if there's a XDA community for your phone. Generally speaking, however, developers nowadays tend to not have much interest in $10 specials and would rather spend their time on $50 and up devices. (The $20 and under phones were once popular for altcoin mining as well as for use by young kids.)

Halcyon:
It depends on the phone and version of Android you're running but it is possible to do it through the settings. You should see a "Move to SD Card" in the application settings if it's supported.

nvidia:

--- Quote from: Halcyon on February 16, 2020, 11:47:18 pm ---It depends on the phone and version of Android you're running but it is possible to do it through the settings. You should see a "Move to SD Card" in the application settings if it's supported.

--- End quote ---

thanks i did not know that i  just tried it with 1 game that is install but it did not copy the whole game

JamesPatterson:
And there isn't any other way except for this Move to SD card option? Cause I tried with 2 games and nothing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version