Author Topic: Special Price FOR EEVblog Members  (Read 566659 times)

Offline Halfdead

• Contributor
Re: Special Price FOR EEVblog Members
« Reply #500 on: February 24, 2015, 08:31:02 pm »
Hi,

Can I get the code as well?

Thanks

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #501 on: February 24, 2015, 09:06:42 pm »
Hi, Can i get a discount code for Rigol DS1074Z ?

Thanks

PM sent.
“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.” – John F. Kennedy     January 29, 1961

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #502 on: February 24, 2015, 09:07:14 pm »
Hi,

Can I get the code as well?

Thanks

PM sent.
“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.” – John F. Kennedy     January 29, 1961

Offline lasersbee

« Reply #503 on: February 25, 2015, 02:33:59 pm »
Hi,
    I'm very interested in the Rigol DS1054Z scope. Could I please get a Coupon Code as well ??
Thanks Garnet.

Jerry

Offline kayvee

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #504 on: February 25, 2015, 02:40:04 pm »
Hi,
    I'm very interested in the Rigol DS1054Z scope. Could I please get a Coupon Code as well ??
Thanks Garnet.

Jerry

Sent.

Offline ion54

• Contributor
« Reply #505 on: February 26, 2015, 02:37:28 pm »
Time to get a oscilloscope. Can I get the coupon code please!
Thank you in advance!

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #506 on: February 26, 2015, 03:17:34 pm »
Time to get a oscilloscope. Can I get the coupon code please!
Thank you in advance!

PM sent.

Offline cowdog360

« Reply #507 on: February 26, 2015, 05:54:48 pm »
Hello,

I'm looking at getting a Hakko FX-888D and the FR-300 for my adventures in stereo rebuilding!  Anyone have the discount code for tequipment.net?

Thanks so much!

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #508 on: February 26, 2015, 06:22:53 pm »
Hello,

I'm looking at getting a Hakko FX-888D and the FR-300 for my adventures in stereo rebuilding!  Anyone have the discount code for tequipment.net?

Thanks so much!

PM sent.

Offline mbania

« Reply #509 on: March 01, 2015, 03:22:37 am »
Hi, Im definitely in the market for a new scope. If someone could send me a discount code, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #510 on: March 01, 2015, 03:25:41 am »
Hi, Im definitely in the market for a new scope. If someone could send me a discount code, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
PM sent.

Offline Jim_St

« Reply #511 on: March 03, 2015, 11:29:09 pm »
I'm also looking for the 1054z as my first scope.  Is the discount code still available?  Thanks

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #512 on: March 04, 2015, 12:31:11 am »
I'm also looking for the 1054z as my first scope.  Is the discount code still available?  Thanks
PM sent.

Offline jasong911

« Reply #513 on: March 04, 2015, 07:34:53 pm »
I'm needing an FX-951 and my brother is considering a Rigol scope. Thanks in advance for a code... :-+

--Jason

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #514 on: March 04, 2015, 07:47:44 pm »
I'm needing an FX-951 and my brother is considering a Rigol scope. Thanks in advance for a code... :-+

--Jason

PM sent.

Offline termi

• Contributor
« Reply #515 on: March 04, 2015, 09:28:16 pm »
Can someone send me the code please?

Looking to buy a Rigol DP832, asked for EDU discount, but that was only 5%, so I'll go with the 6% EEVBlog code.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #516 on: March 04, 2015, 09:49:26 pm »
Can someone send me the code please?

Looking to buy a Rigol DP832, asked for EDU discount, but that was only 5%, so I'll go with the 6% EEVBlog code.
PM sent.

Offline niteshadw

« Reply #517 on: March 05, 2015, 11:13:54 am »
Hello,

I am looking to purchase my first scope, Rigol DS1054Z from Tequipment. I would greatly appreciate a coupon code =) Thank you in advance!

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #518 on: March 05, 2015, 11:51:56 am »
Hello,

I am looking to purchase my first scope, Rigol DS1054Z from Tequipment. I would greatly appreciate a coupon code =) Thank you in advance!

PM sent.

Offline erazmus

« Reply #519 on: March 05, 2015, 06:22:44 pm »
If any of you are unable to fully read (like me) and saw discussions earlier about Paypal-funded payments at tequipment.net not being able to enter the EEVblog discount code, I can confirm that the checkout process works just fine and you can enter a coupon code near the end - don't be tempted to hit the Paypal button that appears on the left early on in the shopping cart - just proceed like you normally would, selecting a shipping address, then you get to select a payment type and a discount code.

I just had an excellent customer service experience over online chat with them - what a great bunch of people.

Offline BunneyDude

« Reply #520 on: March 07, 2015, 01:44:01 am »
Hi, I'm planning to pick up a DS1054Z from TEquipment - would it be possible to get the discount code? Thanks

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #521 on: March 07, 2015, 02:59:02 am »
Hi, I'm planning to pick up a DS1054Z from TEquipment - would it be possible to get the discount code? Thanks
PM sent.

Offline oscom

« Reply #522 on: March 07, 2015, 04:04:20 am »
Looking to purchase a ds1054z from TEquipment. Can somebody pm me the discount code.  Thank You

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #523 on: March 07, 2015, 12:30:44 pm »
Looking to purchase a ds1054z from TEquipment. Can somebody pm me the discount code.  Thank You

PM sent.

Offline tdk337

« Reply #524 on: March 07, 2015, 10:27:26 pm »
I'm also looking for a discount code to purchase some equipment. May I have a code?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf