Author Topic: Special Price FOR EEVblog Members  (Read 566893 times)

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
Re: Special Price FOR EEVblog Members
« Reply #800 on: May 17, 2015, 05:24:26 pm »
Hi!  Gee, this sure is a popular forum topic...

Could someone please shoot the tequipment.net discount code my way?   I've got my eye on a Rigol dp832.   

Is it safe to assume they're only going to send one which has the heat sink fix?

Thanks!

PM sent. I don't know about the heat sink issue. You might just give them a call and inquire.
“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.” – John F. Kennedy     January 29, 1961

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #801 on: May 17, 2015, 05:54:29 pm »
Is it safe to assume they're only going to send one which has the heat sink fix?
IIRC, there's been no indication from recent buyers that they've received the older models (previous heat sink revision). 

But I'm with Garnet, just give them a call tomorrow to be sure.  ;)

Offline W7NGA

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #802 on: May 17, 2015, 07:57:11 pm »
Hello ...

I have looked everywhere and cannot find the Tequipment discount code. I would like to order a Rigol 1054Z tomorrow and would enjoy any additional savings.

Thank you ...

dan

Offline jhufford

• Contributor
« Reply #803 on: May 17, 2015, 08:14:15 pm »
Hi,
If someone could kindly send me the code too, I would appreciate it. I'm planning to buy a scope, multimeter and power supply in one go. A lab in a box basically.

Thanks,
Joe

Offline W7NGA

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #804 on: May 17, 2015, 08:28:19 pm »
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you ...

dan

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #805 on: May 17, 2015, 08:29:07 pm »
Hello ...

I have looked everywhere and cannot find the Tequipment discount code. I would like to order a Rigol 1054Z tomorrow and would enjoy any additional savings.

Thank you ...

dan

PM sent.
“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.” – John F. Kennedy     January 29, 1961

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #806 on: May 17, 2015, 08:30:46 pm »
Hi,
If someone could kindly send me the code too, I would appreciate it. I'm planning to buy a scope, multimeter and power supply in one go. A lab in a box basically.

Thanks,
Joe

PM sent.

Offline MOS6581

« Reply #807 on: May 17, 2015, 10:42:45 pm »
Hello,
New here and would love to have a code to purchase a brand new HAKKO FR-300 please.

Thank you

Offline Spork Schivago

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #808 on: May 17, 2015, 10:44:04 pm »
Hi!  Gee, this sure is a popular forum topic...

Could someone please shoot the tequipment.net discount code my way?   I've got my eye on a Rigol dp832.   

Thanks!

Before I ordered mine, I contacted them and asked if they knew which model they would be sending, they said every model they had was the fixed version with an updated firmware.  I don't know if it's the latest or not.  I got mine maybe 5 days ago.  Turns out it has some issues though.  I'm waiting for their response (will probably get a response from them tomorrow).  On my unit, the banana plug connectors don't fit in two of the output jacks (the positive for the 5V and the positive for the middle 30V).

Offline Spork Schivago

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #809 on: May 17, 2015, 10:47:09 pm »
Hello,
New here and would love to have a code to purchase a brand new HAKKO FR-300 please.

Thank you

PM Sent!

Offline raykan

« Reply #810 on: May 17, 2015, 11:56:49 pm »
Hello,

I'm very interested to purchase a Rigol ds1054z.  Well, really, have my wife purchase it (Father's Day!).  Would you please PM me a discount code?

Thanks,
Ray

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #811 on: May 18, 2015, 12:07:35 am »
Hello,

I'm very interested to purchase a Rigol ds1054z.  Well, really, have my wife purchase it (Father's Day!).  Would you please PM me a discount code?

Thanks,
Ray
PM sent.

Offline kj4z

« Reply #812 on: May 18, 2015, 10:28:35 pm »
I'd appreciate a code as well.  That DS1054Z looks like a nice piece of kit!

Offline Spork Schivago

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #813 on: May 18, 2015, 10:34:34 pm »
I'd appreciate a code as well.  That DS1054Z looks like a nice piece of kit!

Bam!   PM sent!

Offline ronjodu

« Reply #814 on: May 20, 2015, 02:29:27 am »
I have a DS1054Z all set, just need to push confirm. Would love to put ina coupon code to save a few bucks before i commit. Maybe I'll use the savings to buy the case for it.
Please send me the code also.

Offline entroush

« Reply #815 on: May 20, 2015, 05:57:51 am »
Hi, I would like to purchase a DS1054Z as well. I would really appreciate a code. Thanks!

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #816 on: May 20, 2015, 11:52:23 am »
I have a DS1054Z all set, just need to push confirm. Would love to put ina coupon code to save a few bucks before i commit. Maybe I'll use the savings to buy the case for it.
Please send me the code also.

PM sent.

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #817 on: May 20, 2015, 11:54:17 am »
Hi, I would like to purchase a DS1054Z as well. I would really appreciate a code. Thanks!

PM sent.

Offline mairo

• Supporter
« Reply #818 on: May 21, 2015, 01:05:20 pm »
Could you send me the info as well. I want to purchase some BK Precision gear. Thanks ...... (Have been following Dave since he started with the blog, and yet this is my first ever post on the forum  :palm: )

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #819 on: May 21, 2015, 01:45:12 pm »
Could you send me the info as well. I want to purchase some BK Precision gear. Thanks ...... (Have been following Dave since he started with the blog, and yet this is my first ever post on the forum  :palm: )

PM sent.

Offline Todd

• Contributor
« Reply #820 on: May 21, 2015, 08:31:11 pm »
Could you send me the code also?  I am interested in the Rigol DS1054Z.  Thank you.

Offline Spork Schivago

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #821 on: May 21, 2015, 08:49:23 pm »
Could you send me the code also?  I am interested in the Rigol DS1054Z.  Thank you.

PM Sent!!!  {: - )

Offline ronjodu

« Reply #822 on: May 21, 2015, 10:01:23 pm »
I ordered my DS1054z as soon as I got the code. Quick reply from tequipment yesterday said my order was shipped and gave me a tracking number. Checked the tracking number today and it says it will be delivered tomorrow. All that for $375 and no shipping fee. Best deal on flEbay was $399 plus $25 shipping.
So glad I found this thread. Thanks everyone....

Offline Spork Schivago

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #823 on: May 22, 2015, 02:14:34 am »
If you could, let me know how that oscilloscope treats you.  I have a really old scope, an Hitachi V-1065A.   I don't know how to use it yet.   But I'm not 100% sure I can even use it for what I'm going to be doing.   I'd like to get more into repairing motherboards, whether they're on TVs, computers, laptops, test equipment, whatever and I'd like to get into designing my own circuits.   

Offline hkk232

« Reply #824 on: May 22, 2015, 07:25:00 am »
Hello,

Would someone be willing to share the code with me? I am interested in a DS1054Z and possibly a DP832.

Thank you!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf