Author Topic: Special Price FOR EEVblog Members  (Read 566013 times)

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
Re: Special Price FOR EEVblog Members
« Reply #825 on: May 22, 2015, 12:24:34 pm »
Hello,

Would someone be willing to share the code with me? I am interested in a DS1054Z and possibly a DP832.

Thank you!

PM sent.
“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.” – John F. Kennedy     January 29, 1961

Offline Spork Schivago

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #826 on: May 22, 2015, 07:11:48 pm »
Hello,

Would someone be willing to share the code with me? I am interested in a DS1054Z and possibly a DP832.

Thank you!

Just wanted to give you and anyone else who is planning on purchasing the DP832 a heads up!  I have one.  I just recently bought it from TEquipment.  There's a problem with two of the output jacks (the positive red 30V in the middle and the positive red 5V on the right hand side).   The jack isn't right and it's nearly impossible to get any probe plugged in.  If I do get them in, it's even harder to get them out!   I contacted Rigol, they know of the problem and said a few got out before they were aware of it.  They're sending me adapters that I put in each jack and this corrects the problem.  I think they look kinda terrible though.   I'd rather have replacement jacks and if I could find them, I'd repair it myself.   I guess it takes a couple hours according to the gentlemen I talked to at Rigol.   If this is something that would bother you, I'd contact TEquipment and make sure the unit you're purchasing does NOT have the same problem that mine has!  It didn't seem like exchange the unit or sending it in for repairs was an option.   Even though, if it was, I probably still would of went for just the adapters.  I don't really have the time to send mine in right now.

Thanks!

Offline DarrylP796

« Reply #827 on: May 23, 2015, 03:33:01 am »
Could someone PM me the discount code?

Thanks,

Darryl

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #828 on: May 23, 2015, 12:02:56 pm »
Could someone PM me the discount code?

Thanks,

Darryl

PM sent.
“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.” – John F. Kennedy     January 29, 1961

Offline ronjodu

« Reply #829 on: May 23, 2015, 01:28:35 pm »
Scope arrived Friday as they said. I spent the day drinking and golfing so I didn't want to attempt the upgrade. Got up this morning and set it up, got the code and upgraded. Worked perfectly. I now have a DS1104Z S/W V. 00.04.02.SP4.  ;D  Board version is now 0.1.1 as others have said.
Thanks Everyone.

Offline orlcp440

« Reply #830 on: May 23, 2015, 10:11:53 pm »
Could somebody please PM me with the discount code to TEquipment so I can buy the Rigol DS1054Z from them? Thanks in advance.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #831 on: May 24, 2015, 05:20:56 am »
Could somebody please PM me with the discount code to TEquipment so I can buy the Rigol DS1054Z from them? Thanks in advance.
PM sent.

Offline stnt

« Reply #832 on: May 24, 2015, 02:46:44 pm »
Looking to buy some test gear from TEquipment.
Could someone please send me the discount code?
Thank You.

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #833 on: May 24, 2015, 02:57:32 pm »
Looking to buy some test gear from TEquipment.
Could someone please send me the discount code?
Thank You.

PM sent.

Offline LogAmp90

« Reply #834 on: May 24, 2015, 03:08:34 pm »
After reading all the great info here I'm itching to get a Rigol 1054Z.  It will replace my old Tektronix monster rather nicely.  That thing is the size of a compact car!   :)  Could somebody send me the discount code?

Thanks,

Scott

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #835 on: May 24, 2015, 03:17:41 pm »
After reading all the great info here I'm itching to get a Rigol 1054Z.  It will replace my old Tektronix monster rather nicely.  That thing is the size of a compact car!   :)  Could somebody send me the discount code?

Thanks,

Scott

PM sent.

Offline [X]Outlaw

« Reply #836 on: May 28, 2015, 06:08:34 pm »
Hey guys after tons of research here I'm planing to buy a Rigol 1054Z as my first oscilloscope. Could someone please share the discount code with me?

Thanks
Chevy

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #837 on: May 28, 2015, 06:13:54 pm »
Hey guys after tons of research here I'm planing to buy a Rigol 1054Z as my first oscilloscope. Could someone please share the discount code with me?

Thanks
Chevy

PM sent.

Offline Inventor Ninja

« Reply #838 on: May 29, 2015, 03:11:56 pm »
Hi There,

Would you be able to share this code with me? I am super stoked to get the 1054z. Sounds like the right scope from everywhere I've looked.

Cheers,

IN

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #839 on: May 29, 2015, 03:59:25 pm »
Hi There,

Would you be able to share this code with me? I am super stoked to get the 1054z. Sounds like the right scope from everywhere I've looked.

Cheers,

IN

PM sent.

Offline bigredcustoms

« Reply #840 on: May 29, 2015, 04:02:34 pm »
I'm looking to purchase the Rigol 1054Z from Tequipment, been meaning to finish some projects and starts some new hobbies as soon as it arrives. Discount still available?

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #841 on: May 29, 2015, 07:04:32 pm »
I'm looking to purchase the Rigol 1054Z from Tequipment, been meaning to finish some projects and starts some new hobbies as soon as it arrives. Discount still available?

PM sent.

Offline cncmoose

« Reply #842 on: May 29, 2015, 07:49:14 pm »
Hello,
I'm getting ready to purchase the 1054Z from Tequipment also. ANy chance of getting the discount code?
Thanks

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #843 on: May 29, 2015, 09:23:33 pm »
Hello,
I'm getting ready to purchase the 1054Z from Tequipment also. ANy chance of getting the discount code?
Thanks

PM sent.

Offline signal

• Regular Contributor
    • Personal Website
« Reply #844 on: May 30, 2015, 10:27:04 pm »
Just picked up a DS-1054Z from tequipment.net!!  Almost bought a Intek SFG-1013, but I want to research that a bit.  I may spring for a Rigol 1022 or Siglent, even though it would be a bit more.   
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 10:50:32 pm by signal »

Offline fivefish

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #845 on: May 31, 2015, 12:23:18 am »
Hi all, can someone PM me the discount code for TEquipment? Appreciate it, thanks!

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #846 on: May 31, 2015, 12:41:49 am »
Hi all, can someone PM me the discount code for TEquipment? Appreciate it, thanks!
PM sent.

Offline JGAN

• Contributor
    • Micro Soldering Supply
« Reply #847 on: May 31, 2015, 03:51:38 am »
Can someone share the discount code with me? I have to buy some new soldering equipment after TSA took mine away on my last flight  :palm:

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #848 on: May 31, 2015, 04:52:56 am »
Can someone share the discount code with me? I have to buy some new soldering equipment after TSA took mine away on my last flight  :palm:
:wtf: That really sucks.

PM sent.

Offline clientsoup

« Reply #849 on: June 01, 2015, 02:52:40 pm »
I'm impressed by the communities' ability to PM the code so quickly.

With that said, can someone please PM it to me?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf