Author Topic: Brand new Uni-T UT61E for sale  (Read 65174 times)

Offline iloveelectronicsTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Brand new Uni-T UT61E for sale
« on: October 23, 2012, 10:48:58 am »
I have a few brand new in-the-box UT61E's for sale. I have them in my eBay store (link in my signature) at $58.99 / $61.39 but will sell to members here directly for $55 $51 (US customers) / $57 $53 (non-US customers) because I don't need to pay the eBay fees here. Worldwide Registered Air Mail shipping is included in the price, which comes with a tracking number.The item will be shipped from where I am (Hong Kong) through Hong Kong Post, which I believe is more reliable and efficient than China post. Price for US customers is slightly lower because Hong Kong Post and USPS has a joint service called eExpress (which is just another fancy name for Registered Air Mail), which makes sending heavier packages the US more economical.

Here's the link directly to the eBay page with detailed description: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200901686717

Cheers,
Franky (franky @ 99centhobbies . com)

EDIT: eBay direct link has been updated on 27 Feb 2013. Prices and shipping methods updated on 5 Feb 2013.
EDIT: email address added on 18 July 2013
EDIT: Price reduction! Early summer sale 2014
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 11:41:51 am by iloveelectronics »
My email address: franky @ 99centHobbies . com
My eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/99centhobbies

Offline Wytnucls

• Super Contributor
Re: Brand new Uni-T UT61E for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 01:34:53 pm »
I think in China, one only gets a one year warranty, is that right?
I bought one in Hong Kong, slightly more expensive, at 48 HK$, but it came with a three year warranty.
I meant HK$ 480.00, which is USD 62.00.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 03:35:48 pm by Wytnucls »

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 01:48:26 pm »
I think in China, one only gets a one year warranty, is that right?
I bought one in Hong Kong, slightly more expensive, at 48 HK$, but it came with a three year warranty.

1 year is correct. And I think you meant 480 HK$? 48 is like US$6 and a bit only....

Offline Wytnucls

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 01:52:09 pm »
Yes, correct. I was thinking in Euros.  :)

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 02:23:24 am »
I've had a couple of inquiries at eBay so I thought I would clarify it here. If anyone's still interested in this offer please either post in this thread or send me a private message here. If you would like to buy at the discounted price we will deal privately here. Alternatively you can go through eBay (at the eBay price I listed there) and enjoy their buyer protection benefits. Either way I always try to be as honest as I can with any transaction and I'm sure a few happy customers can attest to that :)

Offline Jigsawc5

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 05:24:31 am »
Either way I always try to be as honest as I can with any transaction and I'm sure a few happy customers can attest to that :)

I bought one of Franky's Uni-T UT61E meters privately through here, and I can vouch for his friendliness, honesty, and fast shipping in my transaction.  I received my multimeter from Franky in about 1 week...from Hong Kong to Texas.  I've been very satisfied throughout the transaction.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 07:56:17 am »
I bought one of Franky's Uni-T UT61E meters privately through here, and I can vouch for his friendliness, honesty, and fast shipping in my transaction.  I received my multimeter from Franky in about 1 week...from Hong Kong to Texas.  I've been very satisfied throughout the transaction.

Thank you! Was an absolute pleasure dealing with you too!

Offline nadona

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 01:24:38 am »
I received one today from Frank. It took 9 days which is normal from Hong Kong to S Cal. I checked a few functions and it seems working fine.
Thank you Frank.
Ha-ha-ha. That's good, too!

Offline TorqueRanger

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 02:49:13 am »
Do you have any more for sale ????
I was thinking about getting one because of this
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 02:57:12 am by TorqueRanger »

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 03:52:55 am »
Do you have any more for sale ????
I was thinking about getting one because of this

As of this moment, yes :) Shoot me a PM with your paypal address and shipping address and I'll send you an invoice.

Offline micro88

• Contributor
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 09:53:09 am »
New to the forum.I was finding it difficult to decide between Fluke 17B ($104 lowest on ebay) and others in similar price range.This seems to be a nice one for the price. I have sent a PM with the required details.

Thanks.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 10:35:27 am »
New to the forum.I was finding it difficult to decide between Fluke 17B ($104 lowest on ebay) and others in similar price range.This seems to be a nice one for the price. I have sent a PM with the required details.

Thanks.

Thanks for the interest. PM replied.

On another note, there's currently another auction (not fixed price) on eBay that looks exactly like mine, with exact photos and text. That's a copycat and not me. I have reported that to eBay already.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 10:42:13 am by iloveelectronics »

Offline jamesp15

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2012, 05:39:45 pm »
Just wanted to add that dealing with Franky (iloveelectronics) was a pleasure, I have bought a few things from his ebay store and shipping was fast and he was very responsive.  I will definately order from again soon!

The quality of the 4mm banana to minigrabbers was much better than I expected, especially for the price.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 05:50:51 pm by jamesp15 »

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2012, 03:09:16 am »
Just wanted to add that dealing with Franky (iloveelectronics) was a pleasure, I have bought a few things from his ebay store and shipping was fast and he was very responsive.  I will definately order from again soon!

The quality of the 4mm banana to minigrabbers was much better than I expected, especially for the price.

Thanks! Was a pleasure dealing with you too! The eBay quota system for sellers really sucks though. For some unknown reason they have lowered my selling limit a few days ago and now I had to cut down on the quantity available on a lot of my items and even remove some items so I can make room for my best seller the UT61E. I will have to wait till the new year to start listing more stuff again...

It's the 25th here already so Merry Christmas everyone!

Offline Monkeh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2013, 01:11:52 pm »
I'll chime in with my praise of Franky, too. I just received my small order from him, including some parts sourced at request. Excellent communication the whole way, and the shipping was remarkably quick. An absolute pleasure, and definitely recommended.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, 04:33:41 pm »
Thanks a lot of the very kind words! I guess being a electronics hobbyist, albeit a true novice, myself helps immensely as it doesn't feel so much like "work" at all!

I'll chime in with my praise of Franky, too. I just received my small order from him, including some parts sourced at request. Excellent communication the whole way, and the shipping was remarkably quick. An absolute pleasure, and definitely recommended.

Offline flolic

• Frequent Contributor
    • http://filiplolic.com/
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 05:40:55 pm »
Haha, I ordered one UT61E few days ago from Frankie's ebay store, based on his 100% rating, without even realizing that he is selling them on this forum  :D
I hope package will arrive soon to my part of the world  :)

Offline oldrose

• Contributor
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2013, 08:32:32 am »
+1 for Franky. Delivery was fast and the UT61E is as good as the reviews make out.

Offline gibbled

• Regular Contributor
  • VE7 call sign
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2013, 06:45:50 pm »
Another +1 for Franky here. 

UT61e and assorted other goodies well packed and shipped quickly, he is a pleasure to deal with!

James.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2013, 01:30:14 am »
Thank you very much for everyone's kind words! They are what keep me going! New stock of the UT61E is arriving on Monday and for those who have ordered in the last couple of days, I will be shipping them out to you as soon as they arrive. Thanks again for everyone's support!

Offline micro88

• Contributor
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2013, 02:31:57 pm »
I received my UT61E from Franky today. It was indeed a pleasant transaction. The meter is simply great for the price!

Thank you Franky and wish you good luck. Hope to deal with you in future.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2013, 02:55:53 pm »
I received my UT61E from Franky today. It was indeed a pleasant transaction. The meter is simply great for the price!

Thank you Franky and wish you good luck. Hope to deal with you in future.

Thanks! Likewise, it was a very pleasant transaction with you! The package seems to have taken a while to get there. I'm glad you finally got it!

Offline micro88

• Contributor
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2013, 04:46:16 pm »
The package was held by customs for some days. I landed up paying duty of around $10.Still a great buy for me.

Offline Amarbir[Lynx-India]

• Frequent Contributor
  • Indian Dealer
    • Lynx-India - Visit Us For Not So Boring Electronic Instruments
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2013, 06:24:58 pm »

Thanks! Was a pleasure dealing with you too! The eBay quota system for sellers really sucks though. For some unknown reason they have lowered my selling limit a few days ago and now I had to cut down on the quantity available on a lot of my items and even remove some items so I can make room for my best seller the UT61E. I will have to wait till the new year to start listing more stuff again...

It's the 25th here already so Merry Christmas everyone!

Well,
   being into online selling since many years i will suggest one thing "Please have your own store too ,do not reply on ebay much " .when to trade in a forum like this you already have good customers " .If you like the idea i would be willing to help free of cost for everything and i will discuss this in open infront of all members  " .
Regards

Amarbir Singh Dhillon [ Lynx-India ] , Chandigarh [ India ] - > www.lynxdealerstore.com , www.lynx-india.com
Indian Distributor For  [ Autoelectric , Sofitech , IDEOfy ,Peak Electronic Design [UK ] , Anatek And Creatronica ]
My Electronics Blog - > www.lynxchandigarh.com

Offline gszo123

• Contributor
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2013, 11:44:45 pm »
I just got my UT61E from Franky two days ago. Very fast shipping (although my DMM spent almost 3 weeks lying peacefully somewhere in Hong Kong postal network). Great packaging and very very good communication. Thats first thing you notice, that he really cares about his customers.

Many, many thanks and good luck Franky!!!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 11:23:31 pm by gszo123 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf