Author Topic: Special Price FOR EEVblog Members  (Read 569206 times)

Offline nadona

• Regular Contributor
Re: Special Price FOR EEVblog Members
« Reply #425 on: February 15, 2015, 08:46:59 am »
Could someone PM me the code?
Ha-ha-ha. That's good, too!

Offline smgvbest

• Supporter
    • Kilbourne Astronomics
« Reply #426 on: February 15, 2015, 09:00:10 am »
Looking to buy a DSA815-TG and could use the discount is it's still available?
Sandra
(Yes, I am a Woman :p )

Offline Quarlo Klobrigney

• Frequent Contributor
  • This Space For Rent
« Reply #427 on: February 15, 2015, 11:10:49 am »
Could someone PM me the code?
Looking to buy a DSA815-TG and could use the discount is it's still available?
PM sent to both, even a woman!
Women in Electronics, what's next they can drive a car too? Just kidding, welcome a board the man train!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 11:14:09 am by Quarlo Klobrigney »
Voltage does not flow, nor does voltage go.

Offline dkozel

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #428 on: February 15, 2015, 11:55:02 am »
One Siglent SDG1025 coming up for me. Code please? :)

• Frequent Contributor
  • This Space For Rent
« Reply #429 on: February 15, 2015, 12:22:19 pm »
Don't know if it can be used for that product, but PM Sent.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #430 on: February 15, 2015, 03:36:10 pm »
Don't know if it can be used for that product, but PM Sent.
FWIW, TEquipment does sell it (Siglent SDG1025).   :)

• Frequent Contributor
  • This Space For Rent
« Reply #431 on: February 15, 2015, 07:27:08 pm »
They may sell it, but I have yet to have anyone say it is for all purchases and not just the Rigol scope and selected items.
If TE could make it clear here?

Page 2 shows:
"I will set up a coupon code today to give a flat discount.  Its a bit complicated as some manufactures have a min sale price that we cannot go below that applies to certain items and with our current back end its not as sophisticated we would like.
Its also possible we can do better than this flat discount.. sometimes there is margin and sometimes there is not.  It depends on the brand or item.  Sometimes a quote is better but I think the flat discount would work for most items. :-//
PM me for the code.  It was set up as I typed this.  This would also work on all clearance.  We are moving a bunch of items out below cost right now.
Thanks for the business,
Evan Cirelli
Co-owner of TEquipment.NET"
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 07:46:54 pm by Quarlo Klobrigney »

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #432 on: February 16, 2015, 01:18:51 am »
They may sell it, but I have yet to have anyone say it is for all purchases and not just the Rigol scope and selected items.
If TE could make it clear here?

Page 2 shows:
"I will set up a coupon code today to give a flat discount.  Its a bit complicated as some manufactures have a min sale price that we cannot go below that applies to certain items and with our current back end its not as sophisticated we would like.
Its also possible we can do better than this flat discount.. sometimes there is margin and sometimes there is not.  It depends on the brand or item.  Sometimes a quote is better but I think the flat discount would work for most items. :-//
PM me for the code.  It was set up as I typed this.  This would also work on all clearance.  We are moving a bunch of items out below cost right now.
Thanks for the business,
Evan Cirelli
Co-owner of TEquipment.NET"

FWIW, the code has worked for me on everything I've purchased.  I even added an SDG1025 to the cart to test it out for this post, and the code worked for that item as well ($337.46 and the free shipping & free gift remain).   :-+

Best thing I can think of, is give it a try and see if it works.   ;) And if it's an expensive item, call and see if they can do better than the code TEquipment was kind enough to offer us (margin typically rises with MSRP, so they've more room to work with to make a sale in such cases).  ;D

As per the minimum price comment you quoted from Evan, I suspect that's referring to publishable pricing as per their distributor agreements with the manufacturers they represent (they can go lower over the phone, but cannot put that price on the webpage).

• Frequent Contributor
  • This Space For Rent
« Reply #433 on: February 16, 2015, 01:41:52 am »
So in reality, as I have been telling folks, here is the code, your mileage may vary.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #434 on: February 16, 2015, 01:58:58 am »
So in reality, as I have been telling folks, here is the code, your mileage may vary.
Exactly.  ;D

Given enough attempts experience  :P, you'll eventually get a good feel for what you can/can't get better pricing on by calling or using chat.  ;)

Offline toma315

« Reply #435 on: February 16, 2015, 07:51:59 am »
Hey everyone, I'm in the market for a Rigol DS1054Z as my first oscilloscope :) Can someone please send me the EEVblog discount code...

Also, I'm a student, so I have a edu email too.  Can someone tell me if using EEVblog discount code or edu email will give me a better deal.

Thanks much.

Offline Asad

• Contributor
« Reply #436 on: February 16, 2015, 11:17:51 am »
Can someone PM me the discount code? I am looking to get some new equipment.

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #437 on: February 16, 2015, 12:31:01 pm »
Can someone PM me the discount code? I am looking to get some new equipment.

PM Sent.
“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.” – John F. Kennedy     January 29, 1961

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #438 on: February 16, 2015, 12:34:50 pm »
Hey everyone, I'm in the market for a Rigol DS1054Z as my first oscilloscope :) Can someone please send me the EEVblog discount code...

Also, I'm a student, so I have a edu email too.  Can someone tell me if using EEVblog discount code or edu email will give me a better deal.

Thanks much.

PM sent. You might call them and ask about the delta of code vs edu.
“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.” – John F. Kennedy     January 29, 1961

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #439 on: February 16, 2015, 12:39:05 pm »

Thanks much.
PM sent.

Education discount is 5%, and is done via a quote. Click on the quote number, and that will bring it up (pricing) in the web store. And it's only good for the items on the quote; anything else you add will not be eligible for the education discount.

Offline xyzzy

• Contributor
« Reply #440 on: February 16, 2015, 04:53:46 pm »
I think I've talked myself into a DS1054Z as well.  Can someone PM me the Tequipment discount code?

Thanks!

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #441 on: February 16, 2015, 05:05:16 pm »
I think I've talked myself into a DS1054Z as well.  Can someone PM me the Tequipment discount code?

Thanks!

PM sent!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 05:07:32 pm by Garnet »

Offline mf

« Reply #442 on: February 16, 2015, 05:10:14 pm »
I am considering the DS1054Z as well.  Can someone PM me the Tequipment discount code?

Thanks!

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #443 on: February 16, 2015, 05:21:21 pm »
I am considering the DS1054Z as well.  Can someone PM me the Tequipment discount code?

Thanks!

PM sent.

Offline bgct9a

• Contributor
« Reply #444 on: February 17, 2015, 03:51:30 am »
I hate for this being my first post since I been watching eevblog for a while, but can someone please do me the favor of PM'ing me the discount code.

Offline tech5940

• Supporter
« Reply #445 on: February 17, 2015, 03:55:16 am »
I hate for this being my first post since I been watching eevblog for a while, but can someone please do me the favor of PM'ing me the discount code.

PM Sent

Offline bgct9a

• Contributor
« Reply #446 on: February 17, 2015, 04:59:47 am »

PM Sent
TY Very Much.

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #447 on: February 17, 2015, 12:05:10 pm »

Private message sent.

Offline mercoz

« Reply #448 on: February 17, 2015, 01:07:22 pm »
I am setting up a small home lab, and I would like the discount code. Can someone please PM it to me? Thanks.

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #449 on: February 17, 2015, 01:13:42 pm »
I am setting up a small home lab, and I would like the discount code. Can someone please PM it to me? Thanks.

PM sent.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf