Author Topic: Special Price FOR EEVblog Members  (Read 569203 times)

Offline kezat

• Contributor
Re: Special Price FOR EEVblog Members
« Reply #450 on: February 17, 2015, 05:16:15 pm »
Time for a quality DIMM, could someone PM the code to me:)

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #451 on: February 17, 2015, 05:37:03 pm »
Time for a quality DIMM, could someone PM the code to me:)

Code sent via PM.
“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.” – John F. Kennedy     January 29, 1961

Offline rs939

« Reply #452 on: February 17, 2015, 10:26:38 pm »
Could someone PM me the coupon code. Thanks!

Finally getting around to getting a proper lab set up and it's time to buy a scope.

Offline Quarlo Klobrigney

• Frequent Contributor
  • This Space For Rent
« Reply #453 on: February 17, 2015, 11:58:37 pm »
Could someone PM me the coupon code. Thanks!

Finally getting around to getting a proper lab set up and it's time to buy a scope.
PM Sent.
Voltage does not flow, nor does voltage go.

Offline osteele

« Reply #454 on: February 19, 2015, 02:56:57 am »
Could someone PM me the coupon code?

Setting up a home lab, and the discussion on EEVBlog has convinced me to buy the Rigol DS1054Z.

Thanks!

Offline cosmicray

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #455 on: February 19, 2015, 03:59:10 am »
Could someone PM me the coupon code?

Setting up a home lab, and the discussion on EEVBlog has convinced me to buy the Rigol DS1054Z.

Thanks!
PM sent
it's only funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious - R. Rabbit

Offline beerbrewingman

« Reply #456 on: February 19, 2015, 03:45:06 pm »
Can someone PM me the code as well? Dave's convinced me to jump on the Rigol bandwagon.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #457 on: February 19, 2015, 04:06:52 pm »
Can someone PM me the code as well? Dave's convinced me to jump on the Rigol bandwagon.
PM sent.

Offline gfiber

• Contributor
« Reply #458 on: February 19, 2015, 10:57:26 pm »
Just was in an online chat with Peter at Telequipment.net. Ordered a Rigol 3058E. I did not receive a eevblog discount on the purchase, he is the sales manager not a customer service rep so apparently did not know how to apply the member discount. They apparently do not accept PayPal Credit either. I like purchasing using the PayPal Credit as it costs nothing for interest if the purchase price is enough, work on PayPal's money not mine. So the PayPal payment went through, not that is a terrible thing just was not the way I figured on making the purchase.

So just be careful when ordering if you want to take advantage of their discount offer. I suspect I should have chatted with a customer service rep who understood the discount from them better.

I live about 150 Miles north of Beaverton, OR so if the meter needs their assistance it will not be far to ship it off.

Gary Fiber K8IZ
Gary K8IZ

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #459 on: February 20, 2015, 12:46:16 am »
Just was in an online chat with Peter at Telequipment.net. Ordered a Rigol 3058E. I did not receive a eevblog discount on the purchase, he is the sales manager not a customer service rep so apparently did not know how to apply the member discount. They apparently do not accept PayPal Credit either. I like purchasing using the PayPal Credit as it costs nothing for interest if the purchase price is enough, work on PayPal's money not mine. So the PayPal payment went through, not that is a terrible thing just was not the way I figured on making the purchase.

So just be careful when ordering if you want to take advantage of their discount offer. I suspect I should have chatted with a customer service rep who understood the discount from them better.

I live about 150 Miles north of Beaverton, OR so if the meter needs their assistance it will not be far to ship it off.

Gary Fiber K8IZ
Perhaps you should contact Evan Cirelli (userID is tequipment), and relate what happened. As he's a co-owner, I suspect he'd like to know what happened, and would be willing to do what he can within reason to make things right for you (verify if PayPal Credit is indeed unusable as a payment source, and *perhaps* be able to refund the discount amount back to the payment source you used).

Hope this helps.  :)

Offline gfiber

• Contributor
« Reply #460 on: February 20, 2015, 02:58:37 am »
I will do that tomorrow thanks for the suggestion.

When I choose PayPal it never went to a choice of payment page, generally you can choose credit card, bank account, PayPal credit or what ever you have listed as method of payment and choose a different shipping address if you have more than one address, it just grabbed the default and went on.

Gary K8IZ
Gary K8IZ

Offline aroby

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #461 on: February 20, 2015, 03:02:59 am »

That's odd.  Everything I've bought from them has been with PayPal Credit, except my DS1054Z.  The only reason I put that on a credit card was because I was expecting a wait and a PayPal Credit charge goes through immediately.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #462 on: February 20, 2015, 05:34:28 am »
When I choose PayPal it never went to a choice of payment page, generally you can choose credit card, bank account, PayPal credit or what ever you have listed as method of payment and choose a different shipping address if you have more than one address, it just grabbed the default and went on.
That may have been an issue exclusively with PayPal though (FWIW, I've run into this as well from other sellers).  :-//

Offline Rico

• Contributor
« Reply #463 on: February 20, 2015, 07:48:49 am »
Hello,  I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a new scope, would someone be kind enough to share the discount code?

Thanks in advance!

Offline bdivi

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #464 on: February 20, 2015, 08:19:36 am »
It is because those companies have dealer agreements with the dealers in other countries and tequipment is not allowed to ship outside of its dealer territory. This is to protect the dealers in the other countries from competition so that they will carry those makes/brands.

Well that's the fluffy marketing explanation - the truth is they want to ripoff as much as they can from every market.

Especially in Europe I have heard words like "expensive labor", "higher taxes", "cost of business", "warranty and support expenses" they use to explain the higher prices - if they bother to explain. Fact is all of those added do not come close to the price difference. And that is "global economy" in 2015 - pity.

Offline sporadic

• Regular Contributor
    • forkineye.com
« Reply #465 on: February 20, 2015, 01:12:43 pm »
Just sold my DS-1052E recently to fund a DS-1054Z.  Can someone send me the discount code?  Thanks!

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #466 on: February 20, 2015, 01:20:20 pm »
Just sold my DS-1052E recently to fund a DS-1054Z.  Can someone send me the discount code?  Thanks!

PM sent.
“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.” – John F. Kennedy     January 29, 1961

Offline Conan117117

« Reply #467 on: February 20, 2015, 02:28:36 pm »
Can I receive the code as well? Thank you!

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #468 on: February 20, 2015, 02:42:06 pm »
Can I receive the code as well? Thank you!

PM sent.

Offline gfiber

• Contributor
« Reply #469 on: February 20, 2015, 04:18:18 pm »
Well Its best to give Tequipment.net a call. A very nice lady named Jennifer helped me out this morning.
She stopped the shipment, is refunding the PayPal account, and said she could use some more snow in New Jersey ;).

I reordered the Rigol DM3058E directly from her using a credit card, did not trust PayPal to allow me to use the credit services though its interest free after a certain amount of purchase price, and she applied the discount code and it should ship out today. They wanted to make sure I was happy which I am now.

I told her to tell management she saved a sale.

Apparently the West Coast dock worker slow down is hurting them. I can attest to that as I am in Seattle looking out the office window at the Port of Seattle and see many ships full of containers just anchored out in the sound, many have been there for a week or so. The Port of Seattle shut down over the Presidents Holiday as they were not going to pay holiday premium to workers who appear to be working slowly.
Due to the expense I doubt they are having much product if any flown in.

Gary K8IZ
Gary K8IZ

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #470 on: February 20, 2015, 04:42:12 pm »
Apparently the West Coast dock worker slow down is hurting them. I can attest to that as I am in Seattle looking out the office window at the Port of Seattle and see many ships full of containers just anchored out in the sound, many have been there for a week or so. The Port of Seattle shut down over the Presidents Holiday as they were not going to pay holiday premium to workers who appear to be working slowly.
Due to the expense I doubt they are having much product if any flown in.
Glad I sprung for the extra $5 for EMS on an order from Japan, which is being delivered today.  >:D  :box:

Offline jaredmny

« Reply #471 on: February 21, 2015, 03:27:23 am »
Going to give in and order the DS1054Z... Would someone mind passing on the code? Thanks in advance!

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #472 on: February 21, 2015, 04:07:46 am »
Going to give in and order the DS1054Z... Would someone mind passing on the code? Thanks in advance!
PM sent.

Offline anvoice

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #473 on: February 21, 2015, 10:24:24 pm »
Could I get the code too please? Thank you.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #474 on: February 22, 2015, 01:38:41 am »
Could I get the code too please? Thank you.
PM sent.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf