Author Topic: EEVblog #708 - Free Energy BULLSHIT!  (Read 155370 times)

Offline DaveWing

• Contributor
  • !
Re: EEVblog #708 - Free Energy BULLSHIT!
« Reply #300 on: January 29, 2015, 03:10:41 am »
http://bedinissg.com/
Look who the first "Satisfied Customer" is..
He's already invested $27.  Can't back down now!

"Tonight I spent the better part of six or seven hours going over the information supplied in this document and I can honestly say it was very well written, easy to read, very informative and highly enlightening, material... I seriously think it is the most valuable free energy document ever released, as it truly establishes a VERY solid foundation to build upon. Thank you to all who made this possible!

'With the publication of this book, the "debate" about how the machine operates is over.' (John Bedini Nov.2012)

If you are like me and have spent many hours per day learning, experimenting, compiling information from the internet, dvd's, various written works and so forth, but could not quite get the full handle or understanding of exactly how the SSG machine's circuitry worked and or interacted with the other components within the machine, then you cannot miss this one. It is a must have for those who are just starting out and also for those who think they know it all... Best 27 dollars for enjoyment, I ever spent."
- Sincerely, Dave Wing

Anyone built John's School Girl machine? Any comments on the oscillator? Like I said earlier it provides shaft energy plus it captures the flyback and sends it to a second battery and charges it.

-Dave Wing

Offline elgonzo

• Supporter
« Reply #301 on: January 29, 2015, 03:33:03 am »
Somebody with writing skills needs to turn this forum thread into a coffee table book. It could be a bestseller.  :P
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 03:36:24 am by elgonzo »

Offline Richard Crowley

• Super Contributor
  • KJ7YLK
« Reply #302 on: January 29, 2015, 03:35:00 am »
Anyone built John's School Girl machine? Any comments on the oscillator? Like I said earlier it provides shaft energy plus it captures the flyback and sends it to a second battery and charges it.
What exactly is the point of that device?
You can charge a battery from another battery and turn a bicycle wheel at the same time?  Why?
If any of these things actually worked as claimed, why are there zero commercial (or even private, practical) examples of the things delivering anything in the Real World?
The people out there who are exploiting scientific/physical phenomenon for fun and profit are those who understand the real laws of physics and how to use them in the real world.
Everyone else appears to be fooling around with junk in their basement and making goofy YouTube videos.

Yeah, he got a patent for it. But you will find lots of patents for things out there that will never work.
Including more than a few perpetual-motion machines.   I didn't check, but it may even be included in this list:
"Patents for Unworkable Devices"  https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/patents.htm
You don't have to demonstrate that something meets the claims to be issued a patent.
Although there are people lobbying to tighten up the patent office to be more realistic.

And the schematic diagrams in the patent aren't even complete circuits.
The negative side of the battery theoretically being "charged" is flapping around in the breeze.
Apparently the patent examiner didn't even know how to read a schematic diagram.
But then if they can use magnets with only North poles, maybe they have special batteries that don't need a complete circuit.

https://www.google.com/patents/US6545444

« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 03:42:13 am by Richard Crowley »

Offline helius

• Super Contributor
« Reply #303 on: January 29, 2015, 04:00:57 am »
I don't think this type of discussion has any point.
Stupidity is invincible.

After all, who needs Kirchhoff and his Laws? We're bending the laws of physics here!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 04:03:14 am by helius »

Online Smokey

• Super Contributor
  • Not An Expert
« Reply #304 on: January 29, 2015, 04:05:16 am »
This reminds me of an interaction I had with someone on the street in an entirely different context...

Stranger approaches me in a parking lot while I'm gearing up for some outdoor fun and starts up a conversation about what I was doing... Seemed legitimately interested but not knowledgeable..  After a couple minutes of this dude asking pretty decent questions and having me totally convinced he was sincere... he says....
"Hey I have one more question....."
...pauses for effect....
"Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal lord and savior?"
BAM!
TROLLED in real life!

Offline EEVblogTopic starter

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #305 on: January 29, 2015, 04:10:45 am »
Our friend MrWing won't be playing any more. Sorry to spoil the fun but this has to stop some time.

Offline mswhin63

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #306 on: January 29, 2015, 04:20:45 am »
Our friend MrWing won't be playing any more. Sorry to spoil the fun but this has to stop some time.

Shame, just logged on and wanted to know what actual qualifications he actually has science or engineering related. Wording appears as though Astrology comes to mind dreaming of the stars.

Online Smokey

• Super Contributor
  • Not An Expert
« Reply #307 on: January 29, 2015, 04:21:54 am »
Wack-a-mole....

One down :)

Online Muttley Snickers

• Supporter
  • Cursed: 679 times
« Reply #308 on: January 29, 2015, 04:31:37 am »

Finally, what a complete waste of ink this whole bloody thing has been.  :phew:

You should also ban anybody else in this thead that received free energy.   :-DD

Muttley
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 04:39:55 am by Muttley Snickers »

Offline snoopy

• Frequent Contributor
    • Analog Precision
« Reply #309 on: January 29, 2015, 04:33:38 am »
To clear a couple of things up... Here is where I am going with all this.

Here is a patent that covers what we are discussing on this site...
http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Patents/Benitez/GB191514311A.pdf

And here is a magazine article that is based upon the work of Ronald Brandt... Ronald approached John Bedini in the early 80's with a rough drawing of what he had seen in a car somewhere and asked John to make a solid state version... Which John made for him and demonstrated at the 1984 Tesla symposium.
http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/29447301

John Bedini also has a two DVD set that tells one how to build a working device. Found here...
http://www.energyfromthevacuum.com/DVDListforpurchase.htm

Eike Mueller also did some basic experimentation with the circuit at John Bedini's shop some time ago.
http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/MUELLER_EXPERIMENTS_KROMREY_BRANDT_TESLA_BEDINI.pdf

-Dave Wing

So where is it ?

Why aren't we seeing anything of practical use after all of these years ?

Don't tell me it's because there is a conspiracy to stop it  :-DD

Online IanB

• Super Contributor
« Reply #310 on: January 29, 2015, 04:56:49 am »
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 02:20:59 am by IanB »

Offline DanielS

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #311 on: January 29, 2015, 05:46:14 am »
I don't think this type of discussion has any point.
Stupidity is invincible.
That reminds me of an old saying: "You cannot win an argument against idiots: they will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Offline trentland

« Reply #312 on: January 29, 2015, 06:29:51 am »
What?  You couldn't prove this worked?  Then release this video on April 2nd....

Tac Eht Xilef

« Reply #313 on: January 29, 2015, 06:43:37 am »
You can see my home made toy dyno in this link.    Its some pretty funny stuff.     
http://72.52.145.132/renewable-energy/6792-lockridge-device-peter-lindemann-26.html
Some top stuff in that thread :-DD.

The whole "The only problem with flywheel that has the weight on the outside is it takes more work to get it up to speed ... The real trick would be to have the weight start on inside then move out slowly as the speed was gained" sidetrack is basically the M.E. version of this thread...

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
« Reply #314 on: January 29, 2015, 06:59:16 am »
Some top stuff in that thread :-DD.

The whole "The only problem with flywheel that has the weight on the outside is it takes more work to get it up to speed ... The real trick would be to have the weight start on inside then move out slowly as the speed was gained" sidetrack is basically the M.E. version of this thread...

:-DD  :-DD  :-DD

I guess these "creatures" never seen a spinning ice skater before eh ? or heard something called angular momentum.

Offline grumpydoc

• Super Contributor
« Reply #315 on: January 29, 2015, 08:38:01 am »
I see you gave joined the global conspiracy to suppress information about these wonderful devices  >:D

Offline bartm

« Reply #316 on: January 29, 2015, 08:42:18 am »
I predict that all energy wasted on this forum thread teaching the free-energy community, will never be recovered by the global free energy community.
Although there was some energy recovered in useful analogies and explanations. It never landed though… and afraid it never wil.

Glad you stopped the nonsense, Dave.

My advise to the free-energy community is to stop using any parts and equipment designed by people who believe in the basic laws of physics. Thats whats been holding free energy back for all these years. Create your own parts and equipment that go 'beyond' the laws of physics, and you shall succeed.
I won't contribute to that i'm afraid, i'm a humble believer in the classic laws. Sorry.

Offline daqq

• Super Contributor
    • My site
« Reply #317 on: January 29, 2015, 09:05:24 am »
I see the Freemason Lodge of Illuminati Reptilians Free Energy Suppressing Oil Users have gotten to you as well Dave...
Believe it or not, pointy haired people do exist!
+++Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Offline Fungus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #318 on: January 29, 2015, 12:11:05 pm »

After hundreds of posts it's obvious wasn't here to learn anything (or ever listen to answers).

Offline parbro

• Contributor
« Reply #319 on: January 29, 2015, 01:03:13 pm »
IanB,
Maybe fork the capacitor analysis to a new thread? I found that much more fascinating. Although, ritualistically flogging an ignoramus with knowledge is not without it's charms. Some questions regarding capacitor charging, would the results be the same with a current source? I think so. Inductors have the same half power term so I assume the results would be the same too.

Offline max_torque

• Super Contributor
    • bitdynamics
« Reply #320 on: January 29, 2015, 02:01:15 pm »
IanB,
Maybe fork the capacitor analysis to a new thread? I found that much more fascinating. Although, ritualistically flogging an ignoramus with knowledge is not without it's charms. Some questions regarding capacitor charging, would the results be the same with a current source? I think so. Inductors have the same half power term so I assume the results would be the same too.

This^^^^^  This IS interesting, and has never crossed my mind before!  I'd love to know more about it!

Calling  "Dave to Video camera, Dave to Video camera" please!

PS. did anyone else subconciously  put on a James Bond Evil Villains accent when reading the "Mr Wing won't be joining us any more"  comment......  :-DD

Offline elgonzo

• Supporter
« Reply #321 on: January 29, 2015, 02:08:44 pm »
I predict that all energy wasted on this forum thread teaching the free-energy community, will never be recovered by the global free energy community.
Although there was some energy recovered in useful analogies and explanations. It never landed though… and afraid it never wil.

Excellently put!

Offline CaptCrash

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #322 on: January 29, 2015, 02:22:25 pm »

Noooooo

You fine sir have ruined Christmas

Offline mswhin63

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #323 on: January 29, 2015, 02:39:43 pm »

This^^^^^  This IS interesting, and has never crossed my mind before!  I'd love to know more about it!

Calling  "Dave to Video camera, Dave to Video camera" please!

PS. did anyone else subconciously  put on a James Bond Evil Villains accent when reading the "Mr Wing won't be joining us any more"  comment......  :-DD

I am sure Dave could look at the stats on his Youtube rant to see if it is a good business venture to debunk more of them, in his unique style of course!  :box:

Offline daqq

• Super Contributor
    • My site
« Reply #324 on: January 29, 2015, 07:42:19 pm »
I am sure Dave could look at the stats on his Youtube rant to see if it is a good business venture to debunk more of them, in his unique style of course!  :box:
While I'd love to see more dubious pieces of engineering (more free energy devices, 10kUSD/m crygenetically treated, hand woven by nude virgins on a tropical island audio cables) debunked, I'm afraid it would be like going after religion - the believers believe and will not be swayed by any quantity of rational argument, the nonbelievers already do not believe. But yeah, I'd love to see some more stuff put to the test/explanation...

Believe it or not, pointy haired people do exist!
+++Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf