Author Topic: EEVBlog Members Discount at Tequipment?  (Read 431847 times)

Offline SLJ

• Frequent Contributor
  • Antique Test Equipment Collector
    • Steve's Antique Technology
Re: EEVBlog Members Discount at Tequipment?
« Reply #175 on: November 04, 2015, 11:52:39 pm »
Everyone.  We had to change the code.  The old one will work for a day or two then I am going to kill it off.

We started seeing it online and now it was reported on a coupon site.  Margins on test equipment are not usually huge so we cant have this coupon out there.  This is for eevblog members only so please dont post it anywhere.

PM me and I will PM as many people asked me in the last for the new one.  And thanks for the business.

Thanks
Evan Cirelli

TEquipment.NET

Evan,  Thanks for your efforts.  I used the code this week for a new scope.  Will be ordering from you again.

Offline Murray

« Reply #176 on: November 06, 2015, 12:26:58 am »
BE CAREFUL!!!!!!

When you enter your eevblog discount code, it REPLACES the discount for the "FREE" voltage pen.  If you don't remove the pen from the order list, you get charged ~$20 for it. I wanted to get my order in before the eevblog code expired, and was rushing, and I overlooked this, so I spent half my discount on the pen.  :palm: (Moral: don't run with discount codes)

Please send me the new code. I am eyeing the new Siglent X series power supply, but it is not quite available yet.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #177 on: November 06, 2015, 03:01:04 am »
BE CAREFUL!!!!!!

When you enter your eevblog discount code, it REPLACES the discount for the "FREE" voltage pen.  If you don't remove the pen from the order list, you get charged ~$20 for it. I wanted to get my order in before the eevblog code expired, and was rushing, and I overlooked this, so I spent half my discount on the pen.  :palm: (Moral: don't run with discount codes)

Please send me the new code. I am eyeing the new Siglent X series power supply, but it is not quite available yet.
Contact Evan Cirelli over at TEquipment.NET, as this shouldn't happen (programming glitch).

Offline Scottjd

• Frequent Contributor
    • YouTube Gadget Reveiws
« Reply #178 on: November 06, 2015, 05:13:55 am »
BE CAREFUL!!!!!!

I passed on your message to Evan. Im sure he will let me know when its fixed, or if this is a new policy. But I know it didn't happen in the past when I bought the DS1054Z, or the Fluke 289. I think they both came with a little something free when I purchased them and I was able to use the code then also.
Scott
Please be sure to check out my YouTube channel and subscribe if you like the videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/GadgetReviewVideos

By people subscribing and giving thumbs up I know what I am doing is still wanted and adding value, then will continue to release new videos. Thank you for your support.

Offline tequipment

• Regular Contributor
    • TEquipment
« Reply #179 on: November 06, 2015, 06:14:17 pm »
Thanks for the message.  This shouldnt happen.  We designed our systems ourselves.  Can you let me know the specific sku so I can check it?

If you get a quote all promos and codes dont work.

Thanks
Evan Cirelli

TEquipment.NET

Offline tequipment

• Regular Contributor
    • TEquipment
« Reply #180 on: November 06, 2015, 06:17:27 pm »
http://screencast.com/t/UCjdgWAOtso

I looked.  There is no pen promo on the new item.  See the above image. But since you asked I will have it added.  When we added the new Siglent items we didnt add them with free items.

We will add it and it should be on in a few min.

Cheers
Evan Cirelli
TEquipment.NET

Offline SLJ

• Frequent Contributor
  • Antique Test Equipment Collector
    • Steve's Antique Technology
« Reply #181 on: November 06, 2015, 10:34:19 pm »
Happened to me last week when I bought a scope with the discount.  When I added the discount code the freebie disappeared from the cart.  Movie ticket card or something.  No big deal.  I'd rather get the discount.

Offline Mark_O

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #182 on: November 07, 2015, 12:28:03 pm »
Thanks for the message.  This shouldnt happen.  We designed our systems ourselves.

And I have to comment that it really is quite an impressive implementation.  Loaded with information, constantly updated, and easily navigated.  I can't think of any supplier site that allows you to get to relevant information more quickly.  In fact, I'd say you'll often spend more time digging for info at an individual manufacturer's site.

My only suggestion would be to add a button to each page, that would easily allow Feedback to be provided.  If there is any way to do so now, I'm not aware of it.  (This comes to mind when viewing an item, and it may be missing pertinent information.  E.g. the dimensions on your deluxe scope case.  Not sure how those could get left out, or who would buy one without knowing that tidbit of info.  :))

If you get a quote, all promos and codes don't work.

That's understandable.  Is is possible to use more than one code at a time?  My experience tells me, no.  And I've seen it kill free-shipping on a $1,000 order (definitely over $100), just by entering the discount code for the deluxe case, for example.

Online xrunner

• Super Contributor
  • hp>Agilent>Keysight>???
« Reply #183 on: November 10, 2015, 01:02:41 pm »
Can someone send me the new code? I want to order a new DS1054Z today.  :)

Thanks.
I told my friends I could teach them to be funny, but they all just laughed at me.

Offline PedroDaGr8

• Super Contributor
  • A sociable geek chemist
« Reply #184 on: November 10, 2015, 01:39:13 pm »

Thanks.

Sent!
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin

Offline MattFL

• Contributor
« Reply #185 on: November 10, 2015, 05:15:56 pm »
Would some kind person please share the current discount code with me?  I need to pick up a power supply.   :-DMM

Also not long ago Rigol had a special where they gave away free software unlock codes with purchase of a new oscilloscope.  Does anyone know if they ever do this for other equipment (such as power supplies)? 

Offline PedroDaGr8

• Super Contributor
  • A sociable geek chemist
« Reply #186 on: November 10, 2015, 06:51:31 pm »
Would some kind person please share the current discount code with me?  I need to pick up a power supply.   :-DMM

Also not long ago Rigol had a special where they gave away free software unlock codes with purchase of a new oscilloscope.  Does anyone know if they ever do this for other equipment (such as power supplies)?

sent
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #187 on: November 10, 2015, 10:12:00 pm »

Thanks.

Sent!
PM sent from me as well.  :-DD

You can unlock it yourself (Riglol 1.03d).  :-/O  ;)

Offline John Coloccia

• Super Contributor
« Reply #188 on: November 11, 2015, 07:07:13 pm »
Could someone send the new code my way also? Thanks!

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #189 on: November 11, 2015, 10:18:08 pm »
Could someone send the new code my way also? Thanks!
Sure. PM sent.  :)

Offline cfish

« Reply #190 on: November 11, 2015, 11:02:51 pm »
I know I'm new around here, but I am  just about to buy my first oscilloscope. I'd love the discount code, every little bit helps trying to get set up.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #191 on: November 12, 2015, 02:18:41 am »
I know I'm new around here, but I am  just about to buy my first oscilloscope. I'd love the discount code, every little bit helps trying to get set up.
PM sent.

Offline crispy_tofu

• Super Contributor
« Reply #192 on: November 12, 2015, 03:09:47 am »
Hi, could someone send me the new code please?  ;)

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #193 on: November 12, 2015, 03:32:40 am »
Hi, could someone send me the new code please?  ;)
PM sent.

Offline clomic

« Reply #194 on: November 12, 2015, 11:59:15 am »
Hi !
May I also have the new code ?
Many thanks  :)

Offline sung_ee

« Reply #195 on: November 12, 2015, 06:59:42 pm »
my situation is like cfrog, i'm building out my kit a bit more and am really interested in a 1054z. can one of you send me a discount code?

thx!
-g

Offline JohnG

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #196 on: November 17, 2015, 02:03:52 pm »
Hi,

Would it also be possible for me to get the discount code? I'm planning to purchase a signal generator.

I know that I'm new here, at least as a member. I hope that is not a problem.

Thanks,
John
"Reality is that which, when you quit believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick (RIP).

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #197 on: November 17, 2015, 07:10:43 pm »
Hi !
May I also have the new code ?
Many thanks  :)

PM sent.
“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.” – John F. Kennedy     January 29, 1961

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #198 on: November 17, 2015, 07:11:57 pm »
my situation is like cfrog, i'm building out my kit a bit more and am really interested in a 1054z. can one of you send me a discount code?

thx!
-g

PM sent.
“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.” – John F. Kennedy     January 29, 1961

Offline Garnet

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #199 on: November 17, 2015, 07:12:55 pm »
Hi,

Would it also be possible for me to get the discount code? I'm planning to purchase a signal generator.

I know that I'm new here, at least as a member. I hope that is not a problem.

Thanks,
John

PM sent.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf