Author Topic: EEVBlog Members Discount at Tequipment?  (Read 428659 times)

Offline Scottjd

• Frequent Contributor
    • YouTube Gadget Reveiws
Re: EEVBlog Members Discount at Tequipment?
« Reply #475 on: January 21, 2016, 08:51:54 pm »
As I type this nanofrog beat me to posting and already sent you a PM.
I guess I'm slow today.
Nah, I just copy & paste.  Takes less than a minute to actually send the PM and post "PM sent".  >:D

The time is spent on checking into the posts, which I must have started early enough to beat you to posting is all.   :popcorn:

LOL, well you know o also copy and paste. We use the same template that we've collaborated on in the past.
I've learned reply to the thread fist, and then send a PM. This way someone else (You) don't send a PM when I'm already in the process..

But this time I was replying to the post and got an email about the thread. Haha
Please be sure to check out my YouTube channel and subscribe if you like the videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/GadgetReviewVideos

By people subscribing and giving thumbs up I know what I am doing is still wanted and adding value, then will continue to release new videos. Thank you for your support.

Offline Scottjd

• Frequent Contributor
    • YouTube Gadget Reveiws
« Reply #476 on: January 22, 2016, 12:06:21 am »
I believe I posted somewhere in this thread, or in the other TEquipment coupon thread, that zero posters should post at least a self introduction first, so that at least we know you are not a posting robot form a coupon website. That's why I did not reply these 1 or 2 posters unless I got a PM.
And we apredicate it. I send them a pm, just because it says pm sent on the thread doesn't mean I see the code. If it's a low count send them some questions maybe about what they are looking to buy.
Once they answer then I reply to them with another PM with the code.
Please be sure to check out my YouTube channel and subscribe if you like the videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/GadgetReviewVideos

By people subscribing and giving thumbs up I know what I am doing is still wanted and adding value, then will continue to release new videos. Thank you for your support.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #477 on: January 22, 2016, 01:31:08 am »
We have the same logic.
For those that have only requested the code, I send a PM that explains they need to participate a bit. Once they do, I send another with the code. For those that already have sufficient participation when they request, there's another I send that contains both in hopes of their assistance with disseminating the code (sent so you can see what I mean).

Offline rsee

• Contributor
« Reply #478 on: January 22, 2016, 04:01:31 am »
Any chance I can get a code?  O0

Offline crispy_tofu

• Super Contributor
« Reply #479 on: January 22, 2016, 04:04:04 am »
Any chance I can get a code?  O0

PM sent.

Offline ormandj

• Supporter
« Reply #480 on: January 23, 2016, 03:49:10 pm »
Hi, it appears the code has changed since I last used it. Can someone please PM me the current code? Thank you!

Offline Scottjd

• Frequent Contributor
    • YouTube Gadget Reveiws
« Reply #481 on: January 23, 2016, 04:22:29 pm »
Hi, it appears the code has changed since I last used it. Can someone please PM me the current code? Thank you!
PM Sent

Offline mojoe

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #482 on: January 24, 2016, 03:14:00 am »
I used the discount code for the first time on 17 Jan (Sunday) to order an AWG. I have in the past ordered test gear from Saelig, but thought I'd take advantage of the discount. That may have been a mistake. So far, my experience with TEquipment has been a disaster.

The free AC voltage indicator (LED thing) was shipped on the 18th (Monday), but the AWG was not. Still not shipped on Wednesday (even though their web site said it should ship on the 18th), so I called. After checking, the lady called me back and said she had no idea why it didn't ship, but that it would ship THAT VERY DAY via UPS Ground. I questioned the Ground shipping, since it should have shipped on Monday. I was told that a manager said I could have 2-day shipping, if I split the cost ($25 extra to me). I said OK, as long as I would have the AWG by Friday.

Surprise, surprise, the AWG did not ship until the next day (Thursday), despite my being told it would ship Wednesday. On top of this, for some reason, UPS says that this 2-day package will not arrive until Tuesday (3 business days).

Needless to say, I'm not impressed with TEquipment and their attention to shipping product on time. I also feel that I have been lied to. When (if) the AWG shows up, I will contact TEquipment and see if I can get the $25 back that I spent on rush shipping. It wouldn't have been necessary if they had shipped when they were originally supposed to (Monday, as indicated by their web site). And since they didn't ship when promised the second time, it will be five days (counting the weekend), instead of two days.

I've ordered equipment from Saelig for both home and work and never had the slightest problem.  I don't know if the small discount from TEquipment is worth the hassle, delays and lies.

Offline Scottjd

• Frequent Contributor
    • YouTube Gadget Reveiws
« Reply #483 on: January 24, 2016, 03:53:02 am »
I used the discount code for the first time on 17 Jan (Sunday) to order an AWG. I have in the past ordered test gear from Saelig, but thought I'd take advantage of the discount. That may have been a mistake. So far, my experience with TEquipment has been a disaster.

The free AC voltage indicator (LED thing) was shipped on the 18th (Monday), but the AWG was not. Still not shipped on Wednesday (even though their web site said it should ship on the 18th), so I called. After checking, the lady called me back and said she had no idea why it didn't ship, but that it would ship THAT VERY DAY via UPS Ground. I questioned the Ground shipping, since it should have shipped on Monday. I was told that a manager said I could have 2-day shipping, if I split the cost ($25 extra to me). I said OK, as long as I would have the AWG by Friday.

Surprise, surprise, the AWG did not ship until the next day (Thursday), despite my being told it would ship Wednesday. On top of this, for some reason, UPS says that this 2-day package will not arrive until Tuesday (3 business days).

Needless to say, I'm not impressed with TEquipment and their attention to shipping product on time. I also feel that I have been lied to. When (if) the AWG shows up, I will contact TEquipment and see if I can get the $25 back that I spent on rush shipping. It wouldn't have been necessary if they had shipped when they were originally supposed to (Monday, as indicated by their web site). And since they didn't ship when promised the second time, it will be five days (counting the weekend), instead of two days.

I've ordered equipment from Saelig for both home and work and never had the slightest problem.  I don't know if the small discount from TEquipment is worth the hassle, delays and lies.

For future reference. This is the thread to ask about getting the code. This is NOT the thread to complain about customer service or shipping or nay problems you have with TEquiptment.
I'll admit I didn't read your whole post, but did the discount code work? Well then our job on this thread is done.

Please feel free to open your own rant thread. But when you post on this thread a lot of volunteers check the post to provide the discount code, since that is what this thread is for. The only people that follow this thread are the people handing out the discount code, we do not work for TEquiptment.  I hope you understand my point of view and respect my opinion.

Thank you,
Scott

Offline bruce0126

« Reply #484 on: January 24, 2016, 06:07:35 pm »
interested in buying DG1032Z AWG, it would be great if I can get a code.

Thanks,
Bruce

Offline Primus

« Reply #485 on: January 24, 2016, 06:50:36 pm »
I've been an EEVblog lurker for years, wish I would have remembered about this discount when I purchased my DS1054Z just recently.

If the codes are still working/valid, I'm purchasing a DP832 soon. Thanks .

Offline Scottjd

• Frequent Contributor
    • YouTube Gadget Reveiws
« Reply #486 on: January 24, 2016, 08:52:50 pm »
interested in buying DG1032Z AWG, it would be great if I can get a code.

Thanks,
Bruce
Pm sent

Offline Scottjd

• Frequent Contributor
    • YouTube Gadget Reveiws
« Reply #487 on: January 24, 2016, 08:56:48 pm »
I've been an EEVblog lurker for years, wish I would have remembered about this discount when I purchased my DS1054Z just recently.

If the codes are still working/valid, I'm purchasing a DP832 soon. Thanks .
Pm sent

Offline asisensei

« Reply #488 on: January 25, 2016, 04:50:10 am »
I'm looking for the code for the discount. Looking to get a scope.
thanks

Offline Scottjd

• Frequent Contributor
    • YouTube Gadget Reveiws
« Reply #489 on: January 25, 2016, 04:59:24 am »
I'm looking for the code for the discount. Looking to get a scope.
thanks
PM Sent

Offline mcn4mee

« Reply #490 on: January 27, 2016, 05:30:24 pm »
I'm planning to buy a Rigol DS1054Z. Can I get the discount code?

Thanks.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #491 on: January 27, 2016, 05:34:31 pm »
I'm planning to buy a Rigol DS1054Z. Can I get the discount code?

Thanks.
PM sent.

Offline uncle_bob

• Supporter
« Reply #492 on: January 27, 2016, 05:39:58 pm »
Hi

I know ... surprising post ...

Discount code please. All the chat here has me itching for a new scope ....

Thanks!

Bob

Offline M15H

« Reply #493 on: January 28, 2016, 08:05:19 am »
Hi,

I'm looking to purchase a scope and another member directed me here in a thread I started.  I would greatly appreciate a discount code.

Please and thank you,

Jason.

Offline highwayman

• Contributor
« Reply #494 on: January 29, 2016, 01:48:14 am »
Can I have the new discount code?  I used the code from June 2015 to buy a scope.  That code is no longer accepted.  Thanks in advance!

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #495 on: January 29, 2016, 06:38:16 am »
Can I have the new discount code?  I used the code from June 2015 to buy a scope.  That code is no longer accepted.  Thanks in advance!
PM sent.

Offline kphannan

• Supporter
« Reply #496 on: January 29, 2016, 11:18:25 pm »
Me too.  I'm getting a power supply.

Offline highwayman

• Contributor
« Reply #497 on: January 29, 2016, 11:39:06 pm »

PM sent

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #498 on: January 29, 2016, 11:43:25 pm »
Apparently I wasn't fast enough to both send it and post in this thread first.  :-DD

Offline bson

• Supporter
« Reply #499 on: January 30, 2016, 06:30:36 am »
Could some kind soul PM me the current discount code?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf