Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 76072 times)

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #125 on: June 03, 2022, 08:35:37 pm »
I mean that pathetic website is less than an afternoons work.

Yep. Squarespace.

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #126 on: June 03, 2022, 08:39:07 pm »

Yep. Squarespace.

Are we done yet? Who gives a shit about the website design? The patent is what we are here to discuss so if you dont have any decent question about it leave, and stop making others read your petty nonsense.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #127 on: June 03, 2022, 08:46:32 pm »

Yep. Squarespace.

Are we done yet? Who gives a shit about the website design? The patent is what we are here to discuss so if you dont have any decent question about it leave, and stop making others read your petty nonsense.

Somewhat hypocritical that.

We asked you questions. You didn’t answer them.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #128 on: June 03, 2022, 08:57:05 pm »
I'm confused, the company is in australia but the guy is in scotland

Offline Bud

• Super Contributor
« Reply #129 on: June 03, 2022, 08:58:20 pm »
When I hear a crowdfunder claiming the product will "revolutionize" this and that, I turn and run as fast as I can.
Facebook-free life and Rigol-free shack.

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #130 on: June 03, 2022, 08:58:27 pm »
I think the OP (Nonlinearplasma), has made a very bad decision, paying money for the Patent.  Not all Patents are worthwhile, some are just a complete waste of money.

Nonlinearplasma, please tell me your haven't wasted any money on patents, and don't intend to waste any more money on them?

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline Gyro

• Super Contributor
« Reply #131 on: June 03, 2022, 09:02:24 pm »
That's step 2 on his website timeline.
Best Regards, Chris

The following users thanked this post: MK14

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #132 on: June 03, 2022, 09:07:01 pm »

Yep. Squarespace.

Somewhat hypocritical that.

We asked you questions. You didn’t answer them.

First time ive seen my family in 2 and a half years today. Your constant maths questions arent important enough for me to justify spenting hours on.

Did you read this?

https://www.imeche.org/news/news-article/solar-flare-style-rocket-thruster-could-send-astronauts-to-outer-solar-system

Do you know what thrust is? Do you notice she was working on fusion and found a pressure gradient from the spherical torus reactor she was working on? Did you notice the speed of expansion? Im putting turbine blades infront of that explosive expansion (thrust). Do you know how a jet engine works?

The plasma reactor is like the love child of an electric motor and a jet engine. Plasma being an electrical conducting field. The toroid being the coil. The poloidal axis the z pinch. The z-pinch is compressing plasma. What happens when a medium is compressed? Does it happen to flow from 1 location to another?  Ask why the fluid travels from the south to the north pole. Or ask about the quadrupole alignment and how it changes from z pinch to penning trap. Ask about the magic angle. So many questions you could ask, but instead your worried about the design of a website. Im sure your website is amazing.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #133 on: June 03, 2022, 09:12:34 pm »

The patent was done in Australia, i lived there for the last 10 years, im sailing home to be closer to family. Ive dreamed of sailing home since i bought my first yacht 10 years ago when i arrived in Australia. I will eventually start the company in Scotland. Obviously internet availability has made setting that up difficult while on the move. The garmin inreach doesnt do data.

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #134 on: June 03, 2022, 09:12:59 pm »
First time ive seen my family in 2 and a half years today. Your constant maths questions arent important enough for me to justify spenting hours on.

You're the party, creating multiple threads, around the internet, begging asking for money.

Now you have to turn around, and accuse us of wasting YOUR time with questions.

I'm not sure, I've seen you answer a single question, properly in this thread.

Your qualifications/merit/ideas/proof, comes from watching water splash/splosh around, from boating?

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #135 on: June 03, 2022, 09:14:00 pm »
Concerning PATENTS:
   I filed for a PATENT in 2002. NO RIGHTS ARE GRANTED on a U.S. Patent Application, until granted, at approx 2 to 4 years later.  It was a Patent Applied for situation, giving me 'Priority' on the day and year, as first to create (novel) idea.
   If the 'fusion' patent was filed in Australia, perhaps that's done under Europe system, I don't know much.
But, fairly sure to say:
   An application is NOT a PATENT.
In U.S. every application goes through rounds of corrective things, from mundane, like a drawing the examiner thinks is deficient, to outright deletion of material, or separation of material needing another wholly separate application.  Then, you pay your issue fees, somewhat according to Patent Office fee schedule.
   I even went so far as to consider switching from Inventor / Applicant, to actually working for other Engineers and Attorney offices, as a WRITER, to help with the technical writing form that the office prefers.
(They don't accept napkins, even if scrawled by Steve Jobs).
   I hardly, believe, you 'Own a Patent'.   Nope.
You just, simply, mailed them something, and now it's in their hands, to start pulling that application into shape.  Somewhere, around 2024-2025 is where, with due diligence, a person like you would "have a Patent".

Otherwise, it's an INSULT, to those of us who, in reality, OWN nothing but an interesting story.  My application, US 20030172205 IS technically, listed as ABANDONED.
   Harsh, but I couldn't complete the 3 to 4 years it might have taken, for ISSUE.  No Regrets, as I said, the old saying, When one door closes, other doors can open.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #136 on: June 03, 2022, 09:15:27 pm »
I think the OP (Nonlinearplasma), has made a very bad decision, paying money for the Patent.  Not all Patents are worthwhile, some are just a complete waste of money.

Nonlinearplasma, please tell me your haven't wasted any money on patents, and don't intend to waste any more money on them?

Yes i do. There is nothing you could say that will change that

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #137 on: June 03, 2022, 09:22:39 pm »
Concerning PATENTS:
   I filed for a PATENT in 2002. NO RIGHTS ARE GRANTED on a U.S. Patent Application, until granted, at approx 2 to 4 years later.  It was a Patent Applied for situation, giving me 'Priority' on the day and year, as first to create (novel) idea.
   If the 'fusion' patent was filed in Australia, perhaps that's done under Europe system, I don't know much.
But, fairly sure to say:
   An application is NOT a PATENT.
In U.S. every application goes through rounds of corrective things, from mundane, like a drawing the examiner thinks is deficient, to outright deletion of material, or separation of material needing another wholly separate application.  Then, you pay your issue fees, somewhat according to Patent Office fee schedule.
   I even went so far as to consider switching from Inventor / Applicant, to actually working for other Engineers and Attorney offices, as a WRITER, to help with the technical writing form that the office prefers.
(They don't accept napkins, even if scrawled by Steve Jobs).
   I hardly, believe, you 'Own a Patent'.   Nope.
You just, simply, mailed them something, and now it's in their hands, to start pulling that application into shape.  Somewhere, around 2024-2025 is where, with due diligence, a person like you would "have a Patent".

Otherwise, it's an INSULT, to those of us who, in reality, OWN nothing but an interesting story.  My application, US 20030172205 IS technically, listed as ABANDONED.
   Harsh, but I couldn't complete the 3 to 4 years it might have taken, for ISSUE.  No Regrets, as I said, the old saying, When one door closes, other doors can open.

Yeah mine is at the 2 year stage, i had the priority date over a year ago. Then we made changes and now it has been published tho the Australian patent office. It is an international patent application, the next stage is selecting the countries i want the right in. This is the expensive part. I believe you can add countries later on but im not a hundred % sure. Its a complicated process by design. We play the game to the rules that are in place.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #138 on: June 03, 2022, 09:27:41 pm »

You don't want to answer the question because you don't understand enough of the problem domain to actually answer it past some GCSE level rambling tripe. Thus you retort with petty evasion and empty platitudes. You do disservice to those who actually have ideas worth bringing to market and those with the funding to do so by decreasing the signal-to-noise ratio.

Pack your entire ideology in a bag, throw it in a skip where it belongs and reevaluate your life before you hurt someone in your family.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #139 on: June 03, 2022, 09:30:04 pm »
Your qualifications/merit/ideas/proof, comes from watching water splash/splosh around, from boating?

He thinks he's Feynman. But without the grasp of calculus. Or the personality.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, mnementh

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #140 on: June 03, 2022, 09:31:08 pm »

You're the party, creating multiple threads, around the internet, begging asking for money.

Now you have to turn around, and accuse us of wasting YOUR time with questions.

I'm not sure, I've seen you answer a single question, properly in this thread.

And you have a problem with this why?

Ive given you links to experimental plasma research that shows that non linear plasma produces explosive growth in the medium. That is prove.

Ive given you links to the thrust produces by plasmoid. If you dont know what explosive thrust is then how is it possible for me to explain it to you?

I ve even shown you how the magnetic field changes on the sun periodically. Go back to the first page. Look at the views on the illustrations. If you dont look at then all you are here for is to try and discredit me.

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #141 on: June 03, 2022, 09:32:44 pm »

Unless you really have invented something, which doesn't seem to be the case here.  Then patents are going to be a huge waste of money, especially for an individual.  Who hasn't got the finances, to go to court to actually fight, for their patent(s), if violated in the future.

Can't you do a tiny experiment, which would seem to show, your idea(s), actually work?

If not, then you could be wasting your time/efforts/money/resources, on a pipe-dream.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #142 on: June 03, 2022, 09:34:14 pm »

The patent was done in Australia, i lived there for the last 10 years, im sailing home to be closer to family. Ive dreamed of sailing home since i bought my first yacht 10 years ago when i arrived in Australia. I will eventually start the company in Scotland. Obviously internet availability has made setting that up difficult while on the move. The garmin inreach doesnt do data.

Your sailing home to see the family you have just seen after 2.5 years. Nothing is clear. you can't set up a company while sailing but can post your diatribes all over the internet.

Setting up a company in the UK is a simple form filling process online that costs £30.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #143 on: June 03, 2022, 09:35:04 pm »

He thinks he's Feynman. But without the grasp of calculus. Or the personality.

You think you can judge personality in an internet forum. You should patent that.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #144 on: June 03, 2022, 09:35:17 pm »

Unless you really have invented something, which doesn't seem to be the case here.  Then patents are going to be a huge waste of money, especially for an individual.  Who hasn't got the finances, to go to court to actually fight, for their patent(s), if violated in the future.

Can't you do a tiny experiment, which would seem to show, your idea(s), actually work?

If not, then you could be wasting your time/efforts/money/resources, on a pipe-dream.

He can't even explain in non "turbo encabulator" jargon his idea. So he can't put anything to paper.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, bd139

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #145 on: June 03, 2022, 09:41:08 pm »
He can't even explain in non "turbo encabulator" jargon his idea. So he can't put anything to paper.

In fairness to the OP, we here, don't even know what bridge rectifiers are.   ;)   ;)   ;)

Mathematics, is potentially a cheaper way (no experiments, necessarily needed), to at least show the idea, might basically work, in theory.

From what I gathered, the OP showed that (from another thread, elsewhere):
-1 + -1 = 2

Which doesn't quite seem to add up.  That seemed to annoy people, in the other thread.  Who felt that the -2 NOT being equal to 2, was VERY significant, and showed the idea doesn't seem to work, or is fundamentally flawed.

The following users thanked this post: bd139

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #146 on: June 03, 2022, 09:42:22 pm »

Your sailing home to see the family you have just seen after 2.5 years. Nothing is clear. you can't set up a company while sailing but can post your diatribes all over the internet.

Setting up a company in the UK is a simple form filling process online that costs £30.

But i dont need to yet, so why would i? I still have my company set up in Australia on paper. Why would i put myself in the position of having to do tax returns for both?

This is the first time since leaving Australia ive had access to an actual computer and internet that isnt basically dail up. Sorry if my life has been pretty sweet. I worked hard for this and its an achievement to sail halfway around the world solo. And im not apologising to you for it.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #147 on: June 03, 2022, 09:45:20 pm »
I think you need to check the desalination system on that boat.

The following users thanked this post: Zucca

Offline AndyBeez

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #148 on: June 03, 2022, 09:51:15 pm »
Concerning PATENTS:
   I filed for a PATENT in 2002.
This engineer/inventor has had 'patents pending' since the 1960's (sic). I think this novel machine uses leading edge, edge leading, vortex technology in the propellor compressor. But there's no flux capacitor? Pehaps that's from another doctorate?

The following users thanked this post: MK14, bd139

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #149 on: June 03, 2022, 10:03:03 pm »

In fairness to the OP, we here, don't even know what bridge rectifiers are.   ;)   ;)   ;)

Mathematics, is potentially a cheaper way (no experiments, necessarily needed), to at least show the idea, might basically work, in theory.

From what I gathered, the OP showed that (from another thread, elsewhere):
-1 + -1 = 2

Which doesn't quite seem to add up.  That seemed to annoy people, in the other thread.  Who felt that the -2 NOT being equal to 2, was VERY significant, and showed the idea doesn't seem to work, or is fundamentally flawed.

If we are measuring the sinusoidal wave around the toroidal axis and say that the inside edge is negative to the axis then what is the value of both waves if measured from the z pinch poloidal axis? Likewise the positive component of the wave as viewed from any frame of reference. Maxwells equation can only measure the sinusoidal wave that is travelling in a straight line such as a conductor. It cant take into account multiple axis or the perspective change of the wave as it rotates 180°. The wave is travelling in the opposite direction and is now coming toward us if it was travelling away from us before. Since north/positive and south/negative has changed direction the value of the wave must also change. Ie the north becomes south to our perspective If we are stationary to the wave. This is why it was important that you understood the difference between the north and south pole of a magnet. A similar situation to the bridge reactifier, it was ignored as if it doesnt matter, when its a fundamental principle of electromagnet waves.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf