Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 75988 times)

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #200 on: June 04, 2022, 03:13:05 pm »
Yes your article says what I just explained. Sure it may alter but nothing is making it spin, that energy was impated billions of years ago. Yes it may vary, sit on a chair and have yourself spun around with your arms close to your chest, now put them out, you slow down, pull them back in and you speed up again, I dunno, must be the solar wind or something.

They said that without understanding that manipulating wind around a curved object creates lift. Spin a ball and drop it from a height and see if it falls straight. Or just figure out how a sail boat works. ;)

Are you claiming that a magnetic field rotating inside another magnetic field does not generate torque? That would be an impressive claim for any electrical person. ;)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 03:17:31 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Online bdunham7

• Super Contributor
« Reply #201 on: June 04, 2022, 03:19:23 pm »
Maybe thats because the power source of the sun is MHD and not fusion. Fusion being a by product of MHD since all fusion reactors use MHD to control and confine the plasma.

How does MHD 'produce'  power?  Never mind, don't bother with the answer--I'm sure it involves applying Coulomb's law to 'Tesla valves' over the 4D quadrupole domain and that's too complex for me anyway.  You're just proposing another perpetual motion scam here, all dressed up in some truly terrible technobabbling.  The only amusing (and distressing) part about this show is that you found a patent agent willing to take your money.  Unfortunately I'm not too surprised about that. 

Even the money-flinging VCs and gullible crowdfunding operations are going to shun you--if they haven't already--because going by your own promotional website you have nothing--no team, no product, no education and no achievements other than building a wind turbine at age 12.  That's not quite a good enough story to sell, even in the crazy world of startups.  However, I see that your website simply asks for 'donations' which conveniently makes it as difficult as possible to prosecute you for fraud.  So you can still pick off the vulnerable pensioner or whoever you manage to charm with your stories.  I wish you the worst of luck.
A 3.5 digit 4.5 digit 5 digit 5.5 digit 6.5 digit 7.5 digit DMM is good enough for most people.

The following users thanked this post: hexreader, MK14, AVGresponding

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #202 on: June 04, 2022, 03:39:48 pm »
Yes your article says what I just explained. Sure it may alter but nothing is making it spin, that energy was impated billions of years ago. Yes it may vary, sit on a chair and have yourself spun around with your arms close to your chest, now put them out, you slow down, pull them back in and you speed up again, I dunno, must be the solar wind or something.

They said that without understanding that manipulating wind around a curved object creates lift. Spin a ball and drop it from a height and see if it falls straight. Or just figure out how a sail boat works. ;)

Are you claiming that a magnetic field rotating inside another magnetic field does not generate torque? That would be an impressive claim for any electrical person. ;)

Yes I am and I'm not going to explain to you why because you would not understand,

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #203 on: June 04, 2022, 03:42:53 pm »

Yes I am and I'm not going to explain to you why because you would not understand,

Comedy gold. So when you see an induction motor rotating do you think its sci fi stuff? Your mind must be blown everyday.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #204 on: June 04, 2022, 03:45:50 pm »
Well this thread is about as fun as pissing out a kidney stone now…

The following users thanked this post: Zucca, MK14, mnementh

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #205 on: June 04, 2022, 03:50:16 pm »
Maybe thats because the power source of the sun is MHD and not fusion. Fusion being a by product of MHD since all fusion reactors use MHD to control and confine the plasma.

How does MHD 'produce'  power?  Never mind, don't bother with the answer--I'm sure it involves applying Coulomb's law to 'Tesla valves' over the 4D quadrupole domain and that's too complex for me anyway.  You're just proposing another perpetual motion scam here, all dressed up in some truly terrible technobabbling.  The only amusing (and distressing) part about this show is that you found a patent agent willing to take your money.  Unfortunately I'm not too surprised about that. 

Even the money-flinging VCs and gullible crowdfunding operations are going to shun you--if they haven't already--because going by your own promotional website you have nothing--no team, no product, no education and no achievements other than building a wind turbine at age 12.  That's not quite a good enough story to sell, even in the crazy world of startups.  However, I see that your website simply asks for 'donations' which conveniently makes it as difficult as possible to prosecute you for fraud.  So you can still pick off the vulnerable pensioner or whoever you manage to charm with your stories.  I wish you the worst of luck.

The wind vane i designed and built has steered my yacht halfway around the world.

Oh and sailing solo halfway around the world is an achievement. If you dont think so go down to your local yacht club and ask any sailor. Solo sailing is considered 1 of the greatest challenges a human being can do, the climbing Everest of the sailing world. But yeah im sure you have done something so much better.

Also patents are hard to get. Just another achievement to my name. Cant wait to see your attempt.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #206 on: June 04, 2022, 03:53:19 pm »

Yeah that will happen when you get owned with multiple scientfic papers and just cant admit it.

Im enjoying myself a lot

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #207 on: June 04, 2022, 04:00:24 pm »

Yeah that will happen when you get owned with multiple scientfic papers and just cant admit it.

Im enjoying myself a lot

It’s only boring because I was expecting mathematics and I get crazy instead.

I’ve gone back to working out 2-port network simulations and laplace transforms.

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #208 on: June 04, 2022, 04:22:00 pm »

The wind vane i designed and built has steered my yacht halfway around the world.

Which means  (possible sarcasm follows) that tomorrow, you should be given an unconditional $250,000,000,000 to head/design/lead/manage a massive project, to create a free energy, sorry I mean perpetual motion machine, my apologies again.
I mean a new fuel-less, unlimited power/energy source, for powering a new range of very long range, super space crafts.  Better than anything, yet shown in any science fiction movie/book or TV show.

So, if I drive for 500 miles.  That somewhat rare achievement (in the UK), entitles me to design twenty new type, nuclear reactors, for the UK's energy needs?

I agree, sailing half-way round the world, IS an achievement.  But it doesn't entitle you to design/invent a massive new energy source, which most scientists (apparently), don't agree with.

TL;DR
You need valid qualifications, acceptance in the academic community and/or good/valid experimental results.

NOT; I've sailed half-way round the world, watched water splish-splosh around for ages, so you MUST believe me, and give me $15,000,000 funding, no questions asked.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 04:25:22 pm by MK14 »

Online bdunham7

• Super Contributor
« Reply #209 on: June 04, 2022, 04:43:57 pm »

So put the details of that on your website so everyone can be impressed...or not, depending.

Also patents are hard to get. Just another achievement to my name.

As you are going to find out, if you haven't already.  And patents are expensive whether you get them or not.  Since it appears that your application has not even gotten to the first office action, saying that you 'have a patent' seems to be a good case of actionable fraud if that statement is made in association with a solicitation of funds.  You don't have a patent, nor are you likely to.  And even if your patent agent manages to slide it by somehow--a result I can't rule out because I've seen some pretty bad patents--it will be entirely unenforceable and worthless.  And VC investors and the like take a much closer look at even issued patents nowadays than they did 20 years ago.

I'm not sure exactly what is going on with you, but if you are at all sincere here and not just making a big joke, try to lose the delusion that your magical brain gives you insights that elude the rest of the scientific community and realize that you are just another meatbag like the rest of us.
A 3.5 digit 4.5 digit 5 digit 5.5 digit 6.5 digit 7.5 digit DMM is good enough for most people.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #210 on: June 04, 2022, 04:50:22 pm »
Which means  (possible sarcasm follows) that tomorrow, you should be given an unconditional $250,000,000,000 to head/design/lead/manage a massive project, to create a free energy, sorry I mean perpetual motion machine, my apologies again.
I mean a new fuel-less, unlimited power/energy source, for powering a new range of very long range, super space crafts.  Better than anything, yet shown in any science fiction movie/book or TV show.

So, if I drive for 500 miles.  That somewhat rare achievement (in the UK), entitles me to design twenty new type, nuclear reactors, for the UK's energy needs?

I agree, sailing half-way round the world, IS an achievement.  But it doesn't entitle you to design/invent a massive new energy source, which most scientists (apparently), don't agree with.

TL;DR
You need valid qualifications, acceptance in the academic community and/or good/valid experimental results.

NOT; I've sailed half-way round the world, watched water splish-splosh around for ages, so you MUST believe me, and give me $15,000,000 funding, no questions asked.

Youve asked a lot of questions and i just gave you the best and most recent papers on MHD self sustaining dynamo, Plasmoid thrust and the explosive growth of non linear magnetic islands. When you say i need acceptance in the acedemic community and i gave you the papers that they have already accepted from others research. Which i assume you all ignored. As stated previously i have not given any information for the actual acedemic community to agree with, unless you think a cosmology forum is full of actual professor of acedemia.

I imagine the ppl there are much like here, where claims that a magnetic field rotating inside another magnetic field does not produce torque, which is obviously contradictory to millions of electric motors already producing torque to power our world for the last 100 years.

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
  • *Hiding in the Dwagon-Cave*
« Reply #211 on: June 04, 2022, 04:59:05 pm »

Yeah that will happen when you get owned with multiple scientfic papers and just cant admit it. Im enjoying myself a lot

It’s only boring because I was expecting mathematics and I get crazy instead. I’ve gone back to working out 2-port network simulations and laplace transforms.

If it was as good as the usual garden-variety manic street-preacher crazy it would be more fun... A few pages back I was thinking "Awww, just treat it like it is some stoopit bot..." and play with it like a dog & a pull-toy, but even that didn't work; an actual bot is smarter than this. :o

Right now, I'm envisioning something more like this on the other end of the internet connection:   

mnem
I'd hang around to see what comes next... but I'd really rather stand in the the middle of a busy intersection and drill screws through my feet.
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °

The following users thanked this post: bd139, AVGresponding

Offline Gyro

• Super Contributor
« Reply #212 on: June 04, 2022, 05:10:06 pm »
Anybody else getting fed up with the 'Recent Posts list being clogged up with Non Linear bloody Plasma Reactor posts?  >:(
Best Regards, Chris

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #213 on: June 04, 2022, 05:14:22 pm »
If the density of posts is great enough, maybe some with begin to fuse together and it will generate enough energy to run the forum server...

Heard it here first. Patent pending

The following users thanked this post: RJSV, AVGresponding

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #214 on: June 04, 2022, 05:17:30 pm »

Yeah that will happen when you get owned with multiple scientfic papers and just cant admit it. Im enjoying myself a lot

It’s only boring because I was expecting mathematics and I get crazy instead. I’ve gone back to working out 2-port network simulations and laplace transforms.

If it was as good as the usual garden-variety manic street-preacher crazy it would be more fun... A few pages back I was thinking "Awww, just treat it like it is some stoopit bot..." and play with it like a dog & a pull-toy, but even that didn't work; an actual bot is smarter than this. :o

Right now, I'm envisioning something more like this on the other end of the internet connection:   

mnem
I'd hang around to see what comes next... but I'd really rather stand in the the middle of a busy intersection and drill screws through my feet.

I was thinking some good old Happy Noodle Boy

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #215 on: June 04, 2022, 05:20:37 pm »

So put the details of that on your website so everyone can be impressed...or not, depending.

Also patents are hard to get. Just another achievement to my name.

As you are going to find out, if you haven't already.  And patents are expensive whether you get them or not.  Since it appears that your application has not even gotten to the first office action, saying that you 'have a patent' seems to be a good case of actionable fraud if that statement is made in association with a solicitation of funds.  You don't have a patent, nor are you likely to.  And even if your patent agent manages to slide it by somehow--a result I can't rule out because I've seen some pretty bad patents--it will be entirely unenforceable and worthless.  And VC investors and the like take a much closer look at even issued patents nowadays than they did 20 years ago.

I'm not sure exactly what is going on with you, but if you are at all sincere here and not just making a big joke, try to lose the delusion that your magical brain gives you insights that elude the rest of the scientific community and realize that you are just another meatbag like the rest of us.

Read the 3rd paragraph of the very first post, it specifically says patent pending. Then proceeded to give you a link to the published pending patent. It has been demend by the Australian patent office as "unique and inventive". It would not have been published as a panding patent if it wasnt.

Im also asking for crowdfunding and/or for ppl to share the idea with friends to help get the patent into the public light so that it can be scrutinized by others. You have did a decent job and i have given you plenty of published papers to read further into if you wish.

The cosmos forum gave me plenty ideas for helping explain it, not so much here because i already had this material ready to share from that thread.

Read the 3rd paragraph of the very first post, it is specifically says patent pending. Then proceeded to give you a link to the published pending patent. It has been demend by the Australian patent office as "unique and inventive". It would not have been published as a panding patent if it wasnt.

Im also asking for crowdfunding and/or for ppl to share the idea with friends to help get the patent into the public light so that it can be scrutinized by others.

This was my first windvane on my old yacht, trim tab designs are super accurate at steering.

https://youtu.be/fsq5WJ4ySdQ

This was the second design, i had to turn it into a servo pendulum type as the rudder was under the transom on my new yacht.

I also invented a reefing system that allows for linear sail control of each reef. Meaning the draft of the sail can be changed on each reef, something no other reefing system can do without the clew moving at an angle to the boom, read the last comment, that guy just sailed a 55ft camper and Nicholson called Pacha from Australia to Portugal around cape of good hope. He plans to put the system on his yacht. I could have patent that but i would never have made any money off it.

https://youtu.be/eFDIauYIF-8
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 05:23:11 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Online bdunham7

• Super Contributor
« Reply #216 on: June 04, 2022, 05:39:15 pm »
Read the 3rd paragraph of the very first post, it specifically says patent pending. Then proceeded to give you a link to the published pending patent. It has been demend by the Australian patent office as "unique and inventive". It would not have been published as a panding patent if it wasnt.

OK, so you get it right one place and in others you still claim to 'have a patent'.  You don't.  And your statement about publication is false, full stop.  Like the US and most other places, the Australian patent office publishes unexamined patent applications after 18 months.  That publication is automatic and does not imply that anyone has even read it, let alone "deemed it as unique and inventive".   If your patent agent has told you this, shame on them--otherwise it is you who is lying.  Have you requested examination yet?

https://www.ipaustralia.gov.au/patents/applying-patent/standard-patent-application-process/publication-standard-patent

The following users thanked this post: MK14, bd139

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #217 on: June 04, 2022, 06:01:35 pm »

OK, so you get it right one place and in others you still claim to 'have a patent'.  You don't.  And your statement about publication is false, full stop.  Like the US and most other places, the Australian patent office publishes unexamined patent applications after 18 months.  That publication is automatic and does not imply that anyone has even read it, let alone "deemed it as unique and inventive".   If your patent agent has told you this, shame on them--otherwise it is you who is lying.  Have you requested examination yet?

https://www.ipaustralia.gov.au/patents/applying-patent/standard-patent-application-process/publication-standard-patent

It not my fault you didnt read the very first post mate. The patent application is moving along just like every other one does. The ITS report came back and this is a quote from my patent attorneys email to me about it.

"This means that the Examiner considered the claimed features to define a patentable invention".

Feel free to take the crocodile tears elsewhere if you arent even willing to read the very first post. The patent process is a long one as you must know. The invention can be seen by everyone as a new idea. And yes many patents even the good once like tesla A.C generation patent never produces any profit for the inventor.

Tesla biggest mistake in my opinion, had he had the money to complete other inventions who knows where we would be. Regarless of your opinion of the mans personality, he was a genius. He invented the induction motor after visualizing the magnetic field lines of the sun. Yet here some are saying magnetic field dont generate torque in an electrical forum. I think Tesla's induction motor is well established at produceing torque. Maybe thats just me.

Mine might be the same, only time will tell. Sometimes its more important to the inventor to take the hit and let the idea run free.

I came into this world with nothing and i will leave it with some great memories. Have you ever seen dolphins playing on the bow wave of a yacht at midnight in phosphorescent plankton? It like watching smoke over a foil in a wind tunnel. Absolutely incredible thing to see. Nature has some of the best physics experiments you could ask for if you know where to look. It actually gave me the idea to change the density of water flowing tho a nozzel using DC current. Current flow parallel to water current increased the time taken to drain the head of water was 0.5 sec longer than no current. Current flow anti parallel to water current decreased the time to drain the head of water. Its an easy and interesting experiment. I wish i had more voltage and current available to me, but the biggest motor on the boat is only 1200w and it was running with no load at 12v. But its an interesting and easy experiment to manipulate water density.

Uses for this would be in a hydroelectric powerstation, since they use DC in the rotor of the generator anyway. Its a free increase in efficiency since the nozzle is just a transmission line for the rotor current.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 06:36:10 pm by Nonlinearplasma »

Offline abquke

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #218 on: June 04, 2022, 06:30:09 pm »
I wish I'd have thought of just saying "It'll work, don't be dumb, look at these pictures" when I was getting my MS. It would have saved a lot of time doing simulations of icky nonlinear math...

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #219 on: June 04, 2022, 06:40:41 pm »
I understand that some may find it entertaining, but IMHO allowing these kind of threads to survive more that the strictly necessary time to ascertain what its kind is, devaluates the forum.

As already mentioned, you aren't being forced to read the stuff here. As to devaluing things:

1. I think it gains value by having decent refutation out in the open, which can be referred to. Nothing promotes conspiracy theories better than arbitrary censuring.

2. Despite many of the threads majoring in complete bollox, I still find interesting and educational material. Typically from those pointing out the flaws, it is info that I would be unlikely to otherwise come across or search for.

So long there isn't an actual war started (or p*litics mentioned) I think these threads are a net gain for those viewers who care to think about things rather than just jump on one side or the other, because.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #220 on: June 04, 2022, 06:45:40 pm »

Im enjoying myself a lot

It’s only boring because I was expecting mathematics and I get crazy instead.

I’ve gone back to working out 2-port network simulations and laplace transforms.

It's followed the usual pattern. Just one step left.

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #221 on: June 04, 2022, 06:51:15 pm »
Also patents are hard to get.

Actually, it can be pretty simple if you play the game and can afford the cost.

In your case, though, the patent is pending, isn't it? That means nothing at all as to the reality of the invention (it's still in the stage where it could be refused by the patent office). It's entire worth is saying to potential investors that if it turns out to be a pukka patentable invention, you already have dibs on it.

Probably - sometimes patents cover a patentable thing that isn't actually the critical part of the invention, solely so the marketing blurb can say it's patented. Likewise, being able to say it's patent pending is just a marketing tickbox.

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #222 on: June 04, 2022, 06:53:10 pm »
Youve asked a lot of questions and i just gave you the best and most recent papers on MHD self sustaining dynamo, Plasmoid thrust and the explosive growth of non linear magnetic islands. When you say i need acceptance in the acedemic community and i gave you the papers that they have already accepted from others research. Which i assume you all ignored. As stated previously i have not given any information for the actual acedemic community to agree with, unless you think a cosmology forum is full of actual professor of acedemia.

Turning a possibly valid idea, supported by research paper(s), which shows that something might work, at a minute, atomic level.  Doesn't mean that you can take that idea, and then say "I've invented that/this", give me $15,000,000 to pursue it.

Analogy and question (some/all details made up, for analogy):
What would you say to me, if I suggested the following:

There is a research paper, saying that a tiny atomic particle, might be persuaded to 'teleport' a tiny distance.  It might even 'time travel', at the same time.  E.g. A Quantum tunneling effect.

Does that mean I can dictate a patent pending application, then request $15,00,000 from a suitable online funding organisation.  Because I plan to make a teleporting and time traveling machine, which I've already got the patent for, and I want to call it, a 'Tardis', ("Time And Relative Dimension In Space",   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TARDIS   ).

When I was 12, I made a paper-mâché version of a Dalek, so feel 100% confident in supporting my claims.

What would you say?

Good idea, here's £10,000 towards your goal, and good luck?

Or, I'm sorry, I'm not 100% convinced that your idea, is 100% sound, even if you did make a nice Darlek, a while ago?

N.B. Please don't take my post as a fun making exercise.  I'm trying to ILLUSTRATE a point here.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 06:55:27 pm by MK14 »

Online bdunham7

• Super Contributor
« Reply #223 on: June 04, 2022, 06:55:15 pm »
"This means that the Examiner considered the claimed features to define a patentable invention".

Wherever that comes from it is pure bullshit--unless there is some looseness with terms here and the "examiner' is someone in your agents office or something like that.  I asked "have you requested examination yet?".  And?

It actually gave me the idea to change the density of water flowing tho a nozzel using DC current. Current flow parallel to water current increased the time taken to drain the head of water was 0.5 sec longer than no current. Current flow anti parallel to water current decreased the time to drain the head of water. Its an easy and interesting experiment. I wish i had more voltage and current available to me, but the biggest motor on the boat is only 1200w and it was running with no load at 12v. But its an interesting and easy experiment to manipulate water density.

So the sun is not powered by fusion and you can easily change water density.  Any other mainstream science you'd like to debunk?

« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 07:41:33 pm by bdunham7 »

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #224 on: June 04, 2022, 07:06:57 pm »

Comedy gold. So when you see an induction motor rotating do you think its sci fi stuff? Your mind must be blown everyday.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

My mind would be blown if the entire induction motor were rotating........ perhaps you can be more specific about the relationship between these two fields.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf