Author Topic: Franky's sales thread  (Read 274313 times)

Offline technogeeky

• Frequent Contributor
  • Older New "New Player" Player Playa'
Re: Franky's sales thread
« Reply #550 on: August 14, 2016, 07:23:51 pm »
Franky:

I would like a set of the DIY kelvin clips and 4 black / 4 red / 4 green banana clip jacks.

Let me know when you find the time.

-tg

Offline qtiem

« Reply #551 on: August 22, 2016, 09:02:03 am »
Hi Franky,

I notice that there is a seller who is selling Colour TFT Dual USB Power Monitor ZY1270 QC 3.0 at a lower price. I don't know why they can sell that cheap. Is there are difference between yours and the item from other sellers ?

Best Regards,

Timmy

Offline iloveelectronicsTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #552 on: August 22, 2016, 01:19:54 pm »
Hi Franky,

I notice that there is a seller who is selling Colour TFT Dual USB Power Monitor ZY1270 QC 3.0 at a lower price. I don't know why they can sell that cheap. Is there are difference between yours and the item from other sellers ?

Best Regards,

Timmy

Hi Timmy,

The devices themselves are the same. However, the main differences are that I make sure calibration is correct on each unit I sell (factory calibration is usually not done that well), and that I send my buyers a private link to download an English instructions manual written by myself.

Cheers,
Franky
My email address: franky @ 99centHobbies . com
My eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/99centhobbies

The following users thanked this post: qtiem

Offline PTR_1275

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #553 on: August 22, 2016, 01:34:45 pm »
I can vouch for Franky on that. I know I can buy them elsewhere cheaper, but I have bought several USB meters and a USB load from him recently, never had a problem with the meters and I always get a followup e-mail with the english manual (I got one a few minutes ago for this exact model of USB meter that I am awaiting delivery of any day now). That is worth the extra dollars in my eyes.

Offline Back2Volts

• Supporter
« Reply #554 on: November 28, 2016, 11:50:52 pm »
Anybody heard of Franky recently ?

Offline Scottjd

• Frequent Contributor
    • YouTube Gadget Reveiws
« Reply #555 on: November 29, 2016, 05:20:22 am »
Good question, I thought I had sent him an email a few weeks ago. But turns out it was sitting in my draft folder, well I sent it now.
Last I heard from him was on September 20th, so more recent then his last post in this thread.
Scott
Please be sure to check out my YouTube channel and subscribe if you like the videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/GadgetReviewVideos

By people subscribing and giving thumbs up I know what I am doing is still wanted and adding value, then will continue to release new videos. Thank you for your support.

Offline tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. Siglent Distributor NZ.
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
« Reply #556 on: November 29, 2016, 05:39:07 am »
He was online a few hours ago.
Any members activity can be checked in their profile to see when they were last active.
Avid Rabid Hobbyist
Siglent Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SiglentVideo/videos

Offline Scottjd

• Frequent Contributor
    • YouTube Gadget Reveiws
« Reply #557 on: November 29, 2016, 05:46:50 am »
He was online a few hours ago.
Any members activity can be checked in their profile to see when they were last active.
Whew, that's good. All is good in the world again.
Oh, and he just replied to my email also. So no worries, store is still running and feel free to buy stuff.
Scott
Please be sure to check out my YouTube channel and subscribe if you like the videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/GadgetReviewVideos

By people subscribing and giving thumbs up I know what I am doing is still wanted and adding value, then will continue to release new videos. Thank you for your support.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #558 on: November 29, 2016, 06:00:41 am »
Sorry about not being as active as I used to be. Haven't been able to spend nearly as much time as I want either on this forum or updating my eBay store in the last many months :( Priority is always given to making sure all orders are processed as quickly as I can, and providing customer support, but that leaves me with little time with all that has been going on in life at the same time. Things are starting to settle so hopefully I will be able to provide more updates soon.

I think I have replied to all inquiries directed my way but if I have missed anything please let me know.

Offline ez24

• Super Contributor
  • L.D.A.
« Reply #559 on: November 29, 2016, 07:24:48 am »
Sorry about not being as active as I used to be. Haven't been able to spend nearly as much time as I want either on this forum or updating my eBay store in the last many months :( Priority is always given to making sure all orders are processed as quickly as I can, and providing customer support, but that leaves me with little time with all that has been going on in life at the same time. Things are starting to settle so hopefully I will be able to provide more updates soon.

I think I have replied to all inquiries directed my way but if I have missed anything please let me know.
[/quote
What is your main bag?  ie what do you do for your main income ?
YouTube and Website Electronic Resources ------>  https://www.eevblog.com/forum/other-blog-specific/a/msg1341166/#msg1341166

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #560 on: November 29, 2016, 07:44:11 am »
What is your main bag?  ie what do you do for your main income ?

Without revealing too much of my personal life I am an investor or some sort, not in a traditional sense (i.e. not stocks or real estate etc), but I do make the bulk of my income through some form of niche investment activities.

Offline Docholiday

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #561 on: November 29, 2016, 10:55:00 pm »
How about two maybe four BNC male to mini grabbers Test Clips. Depending on price might have to buy two now and in December get the other two.

Hopefully, with silicone wire 1/2 meter in length with the mini grabbers 10cm in length. If possible one color for  each in red, yellow, blue, green. The ground can remain black which is preferred.

Thank You,

Nicholas

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #562 on: November 30, 2016, 02:05:10 am »
How about two maybe four BNC male to mini grabbers Test Clips. Depending on price might have to buy two now and in December get the other two.

Hopefully, with silicone wire 1/2 meter in length with the mini grabbers 10cm in length. If possible one color for  each in red, yellow, blue, green. The ground can remain black which is preferred.

Thank You,

Nicholas

The only BNC-to-minigrabber leads I can get from my supplier are like this:

The cable is standard RG58 coaxial about 1m in length, plus about 20cm of non-silicone wires connecting to the test clips. These are factory moulded products so the material/length/colour aren't really customisable unfortunately.

Offline Brumby

• Supporter
« Reply #563 on: November 30, 2016, 02:46:56 am »
If it's any help - I've used coloured heatshrink for identification.  An inch along the grabber shaft - away from the grabber hook - and a larger diameter for the BNC end.  If you can get some high shrink ratio stuff, you can slip it over the BNC knurl and have it just behind.

Edit: Spelling
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 03:26:24 am by Brumby »

Offline Docholiday

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #564 on: November 30, 2016, 03:24:29 am »
If it's any help - I've used coloured heatshrink for identification.  An inch along the grabber shaft - away from the grabber hook - and a larger diameter for the BNC end.  If you can get some high shrink ration stuff, you can slip it over the BNC knurl and have it just behind.

Thank you for the tip. I will do exactly that.

Offline Docholiday

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #565 on: November 30, 2016, 03:26:12 am »

Thank You,

Nicholas

The only BNC-to-minigrabber leads I can get from my supplier are like this:

The cable is standard RG58 coaxial about 1m in length, plus about 20cm of non-silicone wires connecting to the test clips. These are factory moulded products so the material/length/colour aren't really customisable unfortunately.

Can at least get the test clips longer? 10cm?

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #566 on: November 30, 2016, 04:06:48 am »

Are you referring to the test clip's size? Or the wire's length leading to the test clips? The red and black wires in the picture measure a bit >20cm.

Offline Docholiday

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #567 on: November 30, 2016, 04:08:55 am »

Are you referring to the test clip's size? Or the wire's length leading to the test clips? The red and black wires in the picture measure a bit >20cm.

The Length of the plastic test clip itself...

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #568 on: November 30, 2016, 05:49:43 am »

The only other kind of test clips of a larger size I have are like this:

They are overall about 15cm long (10cm from tip to the handle, with the thinner part flexible for bending), and they connect to shrouded banana plugs, instead through a raw solder joint. There are BNC-shrouded banana plug leads available to connect these to.

Offline Docholiday

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #569 on: November 30, 2016, 06:00:30 am »

The only other kind of test clips of a larger size I have are like this:

They are overall about 15cm long (10cm from tip to the handle, with the thinner part flexible for bending), and they connect to shrouded banana plugs, instead through a raw solder joint. There are BNC-shrouded banana plug leads available to connect these to.

length is perfect. Can I get them with a hook instead of a grabber as shown?

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #570 on: November 30, 2016, 06:26:38 am »

I'm afraid not...

Offline Docholiday

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #571 on: November 30, 2016, 08:29:52 am »

I'm afraid not...

Ok, send me PM with price please.  Thank you...

Offline TheAmmoniacal

• Supporter
« Reply #572 on: December 05, 2016, 02:11:16 pm »
Just received my pair of Brymen multimeter test leads  :-+

I was more excited about the envelope they arrived in though, air-tight re-sealable paper envelope with metal foil laminate insert? (I suppose they would be quite water-resistant too)

Any idea where I could buy a pack of these envelopes? (10-20 pcs)

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #573 on: December 06, 2016, 02:38:56 am »

I was more excited about the envelope they arrived in though, air-tight re-sealable paper envelope with metal foil laminate insert? (I suppose they would be quite water-resistant too)

Well, I bought them from China directly. They seem to be available on Aliexpress as well but for larger quantities than you may need: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/Kraft-Paper-Aluminum-Foil-Bag/1848571_502896120.html Perhaps there are other sellers with lower minimum order quantities. You can try some searches with similar keywords.

It's actually about time for me to re-stock some of these envelopes myself, so if you need 10-20 maybe I can sell you some. Let me know via PM.

The following users thanked this post: edavid

Offline TheAmmoniacal

• Supporter
« Reply #574 on: December 08, 2016, 06:46:38 pm »

Well, I bought them from China directly. They seem to be available on Aliexpress as well but for larger quantities than you may need: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/Kraft-Paper-Aluminum-Foil-Bag/1848571_502896120.html Perhaps there are other sellers with lower minimum order quantities. You can try some searches with similar keywords.

It's actually about time for me to re-stock some of these envelopes myself, so if you need 10-20 maybe I can sell you some. Let me know via PM.

Sure, add 10 pcs to your next order and I'll buy them from you. I'm sure I can find something else to buy from your store too, to combine shipping. Also, do you happen to have a replacement OLED for the YZXStudio USB 3.0 Power Monitor (yellow) you were selling some time back? Or even just a model number? Mine cracked in my pocket and the text on the back came off with the double-sided tape. (And why are there none of these in your store at the moment?)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf