Author Topic: 3 DMMs - spot the difference ;)  (Read 43524 times)

Offline PetrosA

• Frequent Contributor
Re: 3 DMMs - spot the difference ;)
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2011, 11:35:08 pm »
Andre, I think your responses are very respectable and it's good to see you putting your neck out for Extech. It shows that there's a willingness to accept accountability that means a lot to me as a customer. My next piece of test gear will most likely be a CT70 - I just need to get a few other priorities taken care of first :)
I miss my home I miss my porch, porch

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2011, 12:31:44 am »
About your other discussion, I am very well aware of Dave's RC200 experience. As Dave will attest, I was in very close direct communication with him immediately after he posted the video and was ready to board a plane to meet with him.

Yes, I was impressed that you offered to fly all the way to Oz and come into the lab and explain on camera.
With hindsight I probably should have taken you up on that offer and made you sit through that horrible 14 hour flight as payback! :P

Dave.

Offline PetrosA

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2011, 12:57:49 am »
BTW, it looks like planetextech.com has been hacked :(
I miss my home I miss my porch, porch

Offline Kiriakos-GR

• Super Contributor
  • !
  • User is banned.
    • Honda AX-1 rebuild
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2011, 12:08:44 pm »
and made you sit through that horrible 14 hour flight as payback! :P

Dave.

LOL   ;D   ;D 

I would not mind to visit the Oz land, and have a beer with the destroyer of the the Extech products !  :P

Offline Kiriakos-GR

• Super Contributor
  • !
  • User is banned.
    • Honda AX-1 rebuild
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2011, 12:11:58 pm »
BTW, it looks like planetextech.com has been hacked :(

Nop it works as usual.   :)

Offline Extech

• Contributor
    • Planet Extech
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2011, 12:48:24 pm »
Andre, I think your responses are very respectable and it's good to see you putting your neck out for Extech. It shows that there's a willingness to accept accountability that means a lot to me as a customer. My next piece of test gear will most likely be a CT70 - I just need to get a few other priorities taken care of first :)

Thanks, Peter! The CT70 has been getting a lot of great feedback. It can reduce time analyzing outlet conditions to just a few seconds. A great timesaver.

Offline Extech

• Contributor
    • Planet Extech
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2011, 12:55:28 pm »
About your other discussion, I am very well aware of Dave's RC200 experience. As Dave will attest, I was in very close direct communication with him immediately after he posted the video and was ready to board a plane to meet with him.

Yes, I was impressed that you offered to fly all the way to Oz and come into the lab and explain on camera.
With hindsight I probably should have taken you up on that offer and made you sit through that horrible 14 hour flight as payback! :P

Dave.

Now boarding Purgatory Airlines...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf