Author Topic: (LFS/WTB) Universal Oscilloscope s1-85/c1-85 Technical Handbook Part 2/ЧАСТЬI 2?  (Read 852 times)

Offline Chris56000Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Hi!

Has anybody got a copy of, or knows where I can obtain, The Technical Handbook Part 2 / ЧАСТЬI 2 for the Soviet-made C1-85 Oscilloscope please?

I've found a copy of Part 1 / ЧАСТЬI 1 but this stops at page 237, halfway through the PCB layout drawings !

Presumably Part 2 / ЧАСТЬI 2 contains the rest of the PCB layout diagrams, the Parts List and the Circuit Diagrams !

Chris Williams
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 09:02:23 am by Chris56000 »
It's an enigma that's what it is!! This thing's not fixed because it doesn't want to be fixed!!

Offline MegaVolt

• Frequent Contributor
It seems that everything is what is: (

The following users thanked this post: coromonadalix

Offline MegaVolt

• Frequent Contributor
http://www.жаис.рф/DOWNLOAD/TO/c1-85.zip

The following users thanked this post: coromonadalix

Offline chekhov

• Regular Contributor
Maybe worth trying to contact this seller:
https://irr.ru/hobbies/books-papers/other/oscilograf-s1-85-tehnicheskoe-opisanie-shemy-advert755718445.html

Not sure how complete their part 2 (часть 2), but for < $9 this might be very good option. It's possible to write text message to his phone number I believe.

• Frequent Contributor
Hi!

I've sent a request to the seller given in the link above!

The C85.zip file in the reply to my query was 237 page Part 1 only – I'd already found a copy of that!

Chris
It's an enigma that's what it is!! This thing's not fixed because it doesn't want to be fixed!!

Offline chekhov

• Regular Contributor
Sorry, seller claimed that they have part 2 as well, so I thought that there is a chance they really have full schematics.

• Frequent Contributor
Hi!

I found a basic schematic, but only the same one as Member "Megavolt" provided, but it's basically little more than a "module interconnection diagram" , and there are no component values whatsoever on it! – if part 2 of the C1-103 book is anything to go on – the C1-85 book part 2 not only has the basic overall circuit diagram I did find, but also details the full Component Parts Lists and Circuit Information for all the Internal Modules, plus the "overall circuit diagram", and details of Signal Interconnections (in Cyrillic of course!) are also in Part 2 / часть 2, so you really DO need both books for these very complex Soviet Oscilloscope designs!

What I can't understand is, presumably the incomplete diagrams I referred to came from  Part 2/ЧАСТЬI 2 - it's not in the Part 1/ЧАСТЬI 1 book, so why didn't whoever got it scan and upload the rest of the book?

Chris Williams
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 09:17:00 am by Chris56000 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf