Author Topic: New DC power supply WEP-305D fan not working(does not spinning)  (Read 1846 times)

Offline air_chair256Topic starter

Thanks.....
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 10:25:34 am by air_chair256 »

Offline mikerj

• Super Contributor
Re: New DC power supply WEP-305D fan not working(does not spinning)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 02:41:08 pm »
I'm guessing you are measuring from each wire to the case, and you are just seeing the result of leakage currents.  This is pretty meaningless.

Looks like the fan is controlled by a temperature switch, so how do you know it doesn't work i.e. did you get the heatsink hot enough to make sure it turns on?  Have you tried shorting out the temperature switch to see if the fans powers up?

The following users thanked this post: air_chair256

Offline GEuser

• Frequent Contributor
  • Is Leaving
Re: New DC power supply WEP-305D fan not working(does not spinning)
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 03:56:11 am »
I seriously suggest that you stop poking around where-ever you like especially around the Mains plug and sockets , death can be Quick and sometimes it might take some time .

In the evaluations you made , did it not seem strange that written on the Fan is DC24V and a warning pop up and wonder why there was 110V and not only that but written DC , so why is the multi-meter on AC .

Keep going with this style and we will be reading about you in the Newspaper on watching about you on the TV , "Newbie Dies with only 3 Posts"
Soon

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf